Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm Your Dirty Secret. [Tsuki and Jazz]

The young 16 year old was waiting for the older male she sent her love letter to. He was just the type of guy she saw herself falling in love with. Why not? What better love is there then that of the love of a brother and sister. Of course, her brother did not know that he, his sister Tara, had sent him the letter announcing her love for him. Also that she wanted to 'play' with him in the school showers after dark. I mean honestly, how could she play with him at home? And no one would be around in the school after dark, even if they were it would only the excitement to their situation. At least that is how things ran for her in her own mind.

Her tan skin glistened as the water beaded along her naked body, her slender fingers ran soft lines along her skin. Causing small goose bumps to appear along her body, a soft smile painted her plump red lips. The dim lights and the fog rolling through the girls locker room simply added to the atmosphere she thought. Her intense green eyes looked across the locker room has she heard her brother enter the locker room, she guessed it to be him. Who else could it be? Smiling to herself she turned the heat up in the shower just a little more, adding more mist to the locker room. Simply so that it would be that much harder for him to tell who she was. Tara would wait to reveal herself later, it should prove to be quite a shock to him. Eagerly she waited for him to join her in the shower, her letter implying for him to do so. Of course once he was under the water with her, she would turn her bare back towards him.

Daniel had recently been noticing his sister's developing figure. She wasn't the kind of person to hide it, and especially at home. He remembered when they were little that it was normal to run around the house in your underwear, but at their age it seemed a little awkward to see his younger sister casually stroll by his room in nothing more than panties and a loose t-shirt that accented the size of her developing chest by draping several inches away from her stomach. Of course, as a guy he couldn't help staring, and getting the occasional hard-on, but he always reminded himself that this was his sister. And she probably thought it was just as wrong as society said it was.

So when he got the letter in his locker with such clear and explicit intent outlined within, he never imagined for a second that it was his own, younger sister.

As he stepped into the dimly-lit, steam-filled locker room, he could vaguely make out the small, curvaceous figure of a young girl soaking in the showers ahead. He carefully slipped out of his shoes, shirt and pants, leaving them on one of the benches that sat to either side in front of the locker-aisles. Clutching a 10-inch long hard-on in his left hand, he carefully stepped into the showers. The water flushed down his short, brown hair, which was normally thick and curly. He was a thin, atheletic young man, being a guy who played basketball, so he wasn't totally buff, but he was just toned enough to be desirable by teenage-girl standards, which was apparent by the current situation.

"It's... kinda hard to see in here.", he said with a slight chuckle as he approached the girl, who had her back turned to him.

"Do I know you?", he asked while slowly sliding his hand up and down over his length, in anticipation.

Tara could not help the smile, that simply grew wider as she felt his body get closer. Not to mention that his voice was so much closer now. She so badly wanted to answer her brother, let him know that it was his sister that desired him the most. His sister that wanted so badly to be fucked by him, to do whatever he so comanded of her. It was a fantasy she had constantly been thinking about lately, this would not be her first sexual exprience however. Though there was only one before him, it was a mistake she now knew that. But that was months go, nearly a year.

Giggling softly the girl shook her head, a motion she was sure he could manage to see. Speaking would give her way, she was sure of it. That, she simply did not want right now, she did not want her plan to be revealed just yet. But in time it will be, and if he so chooses to never want to touch her again she would use the moment soon to come against him. But something told Tara that wouldn't be the case, she remembered the way he looked at her when she would walk into his room with nothing more then panties and a t-shirt on. She imgained he wanted her just as bad, at least that was what the girl was so hoping for.

Deciding to take her chances however now to speak, hoping he would not be able to place a soft voice at least. Speaking softly and in a sensual tone of voice she answered his question this time. "No..but don't worry you soon will get to know me. I'm sure you'll remember seeing me around though. But we can wait for that later, I've dying for a good dick." she spoke with a soft giggle afterwards. Sticking her roung, firm ass some she attempted to tease him, to what he could see anyway before moving. Pressing her front body against the wet tiles, her 36D cup size breasts pressed firmly against the tile now.

"Wow...", he muttered under his breath, clearly impressed with the girl's readiness to get it on.

Everything about this girl screamed 'fuck me'. The way beads of water slid down her soft, supple skin... the way she leaned forward against the wall, sticking her ass out towards him, and that unbelievably desirable tone in her voice. He couldn't wait to hear this girl moan, he knew this was going to be incredible.

He was normally a reserved kind of person who wouldn't make moves like this on girls at school. He was hardly the kind who was able to flirt in the least. But this girl attracted him in a way he couldn't explain. There was something familiar about her, as if her form itself was imprinted in his brain. He felt comfortable with this girl, as if he knew instinctively that anything he did to her, she would agree with.

Not scared or hesitant in the least, which surprised him, he reached forward and pressed his hands against her back, sliding them down and feeling the soft sensation of her skin against his palms. As he did, he pressed his lap against her ass, the underside of his hard length pressing into the space between her cheeks. Like Tara, this was not the first time he'd had sex before. But that, too, was a mistake. And with an older woman no less. This time he was with someone much younger than even him, and the thought of how much tighter and pleasurable her pussy would be excited him.

Tara could feel her heart beat start to slowly pick up pace, pumping blood quicker through out her veins. Excitment soaring through her body, causing another wave of goose bumps to cover her body. Her long, dripping wet black hair laid gently against her back. Her hair looking more think then thin, almost begging to be pulled while being fucked. In Tara's case, it would only turn her on more if it were to happen, many times it had happened in her fantasy. Something about being demanded to do something only cause the girl to be more wet. More eager to do what she was told to do, and far more willing to do it as well.

Has she felt his touch on her back, she sighed softly the smile on her face not seeming to want to leave just yet. This was the touch she was yearning for, this is the way she had so badly been wanting her brother to touch her. Now, it was happening to her and it only lead her to look even more forward to the future actions about to unfold. Feeling the hardness of his member between her cheeks made her sigh in an husky tone, a soft moan, a begging moan. "I think teasing is not in order here..believe me I'm more then ready for this." she spoke in that soft husky tone. But there was something else also in her voice has she spoke, a plead to be satasifed. Already she could tell he was a lot thicker then her pervious partner, possibly a lot bigger as well she was sure.

Almost immediately as the words came out of her mouth, she felt his hands forcefully grip her hips. She no longer felt his thick length against her ass cheeks, as he had withdrawn it, but soon enough felt it's tip powering through the soft, wet petals of her womanhood, and driving in without restraint. In no time at all, he began rocking his hips against her, sliding his thick length in and out of her, and groaning under his breath, as if trying to hold it in but failing miserably.

Her thick lengths of hair did not escape his notice. And as if sensing her need to couple pain with pleasure, he reached for a handful of locks with his left hand and began to pull back, forcing her gaze upward towards the ceiling as he fucked her. He kept a steady grip on her head, restricting it's movements, thoroughly enjoying the control he had over this wild, young girl.

"You like it a little rough? Huh?", he teased as he pulled back a little more on her hair, almost pulling her body away from the tiles.

When she felt those hands on her hips, she sighed softly in content, causing her to spread her legs a little more for him. Pressing herself as far as she could against the wall, the streaming water beating down against their bodies. Feeling the tip of his large member she relaxed her body, making it more open for him. Letting him know how badly she wanted him and that it was of course ok. When she felt the length slide into her she moaned softly, a slight smile on her face as her and her brother were now joined. Feeling him rocking back and forth, in and out of her she moved as well groaning softly as she enjoyed the pleasure being given to her.

It was then she felt him tangle his fingers in her hair and pull her head forcefully back. That alone caused her to gasp loudly, not of pain but more intense pleasure. It was has if he knew just wanted she wanted and how she wanted it. When her eyes were open she could see the ceiling, for the most they were closed, the intense pleasure drawing her closer to her first orgasm. Hearing the question she didn't waste time answering. "Ooh, yes I love it rough." She moaned out, her moans growing louder as he fucked her. Her hands were now up against the tile, pressing firmly towards them as she felt herself nearly lifted from the tiles.

"Mmh, then that's how I'm gonna give it to ya.", he growled between breaths, occasionally giving her hair a slight tug as he began to increase the force of his thrusts, fucking her hard enough that every thrust caused her body to shake with impact.

He was really getting into it, too. The feeling of her tight, wet pussy-walls rushing, sliding over his cock felt incredible. The more he did it the more he wanted it, and the harder he pushed. He could feel her getting tighter, which only increased the pleasure more and started driving him to his climax.

"Call my name! C'mon!", he groaned into the mist.

Tara groaned loudly with eager though and the concept of being fucked roughly by her brother. Has the impact started to get harder she could feel her body moving back and forth against his member. Her large breasts bounced back and forth as she could herself growing even closer to her own climax. Beads of water dripped and fell from her large supple breasts as Tara was continued to be fucked. Adding towards her own and his pleasure she forcefully tightened the walls of pussy together around his member.

Hearing the demand she grew even wetter if possible now for her. "Daniel! Oh god Daniel fuck me harder!" she yelled. Her voice laced with the craving of wanting him to slam his dick harder and deeper into her tight, wet pussy. Her voice begging for it as she called his name, her fingers pressing harder into the wall.

"Damn right you want that!", he groaned in ecstasy, responding to her calls with even more forceful thrusts, releasing her hair, but only to free his hands for something a little more daring.

Reaching down beneath and between her legs, he hoisted her up into the air, closer to the wall so she had something to hold on to. Holding her up in the air with her knees close to her chest, he utilized all his strength to hold her steady while at the same time pounding every last inch of his thick length into her tight, wet slit.

The sheer control he had over her almost felt as good as actually fucking her. Everything about this session was intoxicating. Wild thoughts began to run through his head. Meeting this girl in the halls, dragging her into the bathroom with him for a fuck session whenever he wanted. Taking her home and draping her out over the bed.

But this, this was happening now. And he'd relish it as long as he could. He could already feel the semen welling up inside, ready to burst, but even if that happened, he would probably go for yet more.

She started to nearly scream out in sheer pleasure and her own ecstasy. It was far better then any of her fantasies had been or any pleasure she had felt. How much longer she could keep herself from having her first orgasm she was not sure. What she did know is she had to have more, even if her body couldn't handle more. She wanted it. She needed it.

Feeling her hair be released, she expected maybe for his hands to return to her waist, or rest on her ass. Tara did not expect to be lifted in the air, her knees up to her chest, but neither did she complain about it. Feeling the length go deeper into her, more forceful, now a different angle it was rubbing her differently as well. "Mhm..oh yes! Harder!" she yelled as she felt her nails digging into her flesh.

"Fuck my pussy harder! Make me cum!" she begged him as she felt the climax grow. Her breathing becoming heavier has she moaned louder.

"C'mon baby! Cum for me! Nice 'n hard!", he urged her loudly.

Digging his fingers into the meat of her thighs, he lifted and dropped her body, moving her into, and out of, his thrusts to increase the relative force put into each one. He leaned his head a bit to the side, viewing her breasts from the side as they bounced rhythmically to the movement of her body through the air.

He threw his head back and yelled out in pleasure. His arms sliding forward more so his hands touched her belly, pulling her so her back rested against him. He had to put a leg forward to balance, but the incredible feeling of this bold position was worth it. With another yelp, he slammed her body down into his lap, digging his thick length in as far as it would go before he released his thick, hot load into her.

With the last demand she squeezed her walls together has tight has she could before screaming out in sheer pleasure. For the moment feeling like it was only the two of them, no school, no water, no earth. Just the two of the them in endless pleasure. She arched her back, pushing her breasts forward has she felt her climax course through out her body. Her head leaning back past his head has her bare back was pressed firmly against his bare slippery chest.

It was only seconds later that she felt his load shoot into her, but she did not care. Being on birth control for a while now would lower the possibility of being pregnant. Tara then noticed how tense her body still was from the orgasm and quickly relaxed it, her body melting against his own as she sighed softly. A soft smile planted on her lips once more "That..was..incredible.." she breathed heavily working on getting the sentence out. It was then she tilted her head towards his face, allowing him to view her face now the smile never leaving her.

He almost froze in surprise.

"T-Tara...", he stuttered a bit.

He still had her up in the air, held close to his body and his thick length buried inside her, and for some reason couldn't bring himself to be disgusted like he knew he should be. This was something that, deep down, he knew he secretly wanted. This girl, who wanted-no... BEGGED him to use her however he pleased. This girl was his baby sister, Tara. The same little girl who lived at home with him. They lived together.

They could have sex at home. Whenever he wanted.

"... Tara...", he growled, kissing her spine softly.

He pulled out carefully, and let her down.

"So, you've been wanting this, too...", he thought out loud.

His cock still throbbing hard, he wasted no time getting back into the action. Now even more turned on by the fact that this girl was his little sister, whom he had unlimited access to. He gently guided her to turn around, and come down onto the warm, wet tiled floor. He sat down, and with a hand on her chin, he led her up over him, until her head came just above his lap.

"I want to see what it feels like, Tara, for you to pleasure me with those nice tits you have.", he growled under his breath sensually.

The girl giggled softly and nodded her head. "Yes brother. It's me."

Moments of having his way with her at home, just at random times also ran through her mind. Close calls is what normally got her blood really pumping, the possibility of caught just made her want to do it so much more.

Hearing her name and the soft kiss to her spine simply made the girl shudder with excitement. A smirk playing at her lips. Feeling him pull out she whimpered softly, clearly hopping that he was not done with her yet.

Hearing the comment she blinked for a moment before grinning and nodding. "Oh yes..I just wish you would've said something sooner. We wouldn't have needed to wait so long." she spoke softly.

Eagerly her body did has it was slowly and gently showed what to do by her older brother. Shifting a bit so she herself was comfortable as well, tilting her head she looked up at her brother with a smile. Happy that he wasn't done with her yet mainly and that he wanted more from her as well.

"That most certainly can be done dear brother. Just promise you'll keep being rough with me? Your little sister loves it best when you are." she spoke in a low husky tone of voice. Allowing her breasts to brush lightly over his member, just to tease him for a moment.

"Mm, call me Daniel, Tara. You know that.", he said with a grin as she gently slid her breasts over his huge length.

It wasn't that he didn't like the idea of siblings doing things like this. Quite the contrary. Hearing his name called out so sensually like that from his own sister's voice... that was something he thoroughly enjoyed. Hearing her call his name out earlier in the heat of ecstasy was one thing. But this time when she did it, he would know full well who was speaking, and it would be all the more exotic.

"Rough, hmm? Don't worry, Tara."

He tucked a finger under her chin and pulled her head so she looked straight into his eyes.

"From now on, you are mine. And I will make sure to remind you at every given opportunity.", he whispered sensually as he kissed her forehead.

"Now, Tara... I want you to give me a nice massage.", he told her with a grin.

She smiled and nodded her head in agreement. "Of course I will call you Daniel."

Tara allowed him to tilt her head up towards him, her eyes staring directly into his. Her own swimming with desire, lust, excitement, and of course love for her brother. Grinning she nodded her head once more "Of course Daniel, it would be only wish to please you." she spoke softly and sensually.

Hearing the command once more she lowered herself lower, his member slowly moving back and forth between her large breasts. Hoping to add to his pleasure she moved her hands to grab her breasts, pushing them together softly as she continue her motions. Wanting to lick at the head of his member, though unsure if she should without being told it.

"Mm."

He leaned his head back, arm resting on a raised knee as she began to steadily pleasure him with her impressive rack. He couldn't help being impressed and unusually attracted to her well developed figure, especially so well developed for a girl only 16 years old. He couldn't rightly recall when she started developing, it's as if she simply blossomed overnight. Either way, she was here with him now, and that was enough for him.

"Ah...", he paused, looking down at her. He could see her mouth open, panting as if begging for something.

"Do you crave a little taste of me, Tara?", he asked over the soft hiss of the shower faucets.

He put a hand to her head, and pushed down, forcing her mouth over the tip of his cock. "Take your fill, and don't cease until I'm satisfied.", he urged with a grin.

Back
Top Bottom