Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother and daughter (dakra/kinghtcreep)

Rainbow gave Sandra a baby bottle full of chocolate milk and pulled out a container of peach flavored baby food. "Drink up, sweetie."

"Here comes the airplane," the pegasus said. She slowly moved a spoonful of baby food to Sandra's mouth, making soft "whoosh" sounds.

"Yes mommy can I have your boy milk while you call?" She asks smiling at her mummy.

"Of course can. Do you want to do ballet with Chloe again?" Rainbow asked as she pulled out her cock and phone.

Soon, Sandra was wearing her ballet dress. It wasn't long enough to cover her diaper. "There, absolutely perfect."

"Thanks mommy." Kisses her cheek hugging her as we wait for my friend to show up.

Sandra squeals loudly hugging and kissing her besties face. "I'm so happy your mommy let you come over!" Sandra says bouncing cutely.

"But her lips are tasty." She says with a pout breaking the kiss crawling to sit by rainbow dashes feet.

Rainbow petted her adopted sissy son. "I know, Princess. You can kiss her all you want after ballet." Rainbow helped Sandra stand up and led her into the basement. There was a large ballet studio in the basement.

Sandra follows skipping steps in excitement happy to be dancing with her best friend.

Back
Top Bottom