Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother and daughter (dakra/kinghtcreep)

"Thanks mama." Sandra says.

"Maybe panties but I planned on wearing my sports bra to the wedding." Chloe says biting her lip.

She nods Sandra taking her inside Sandra picks a rainbow colors set of lingerie while Chloe gets a pink set they both go to changing rooms to try them on.

Sandra's cock barely fits the small frilly panties when soft as she comes out to show them. "You like mama?" She asks smiling.

Chloe comes out her large breasts on display the pink dd bra a bit small for her. "Mama I think the bra is too small." She says biting her lip.

Chloe changes bras the e cup bra fitting her breasts perfectly as she returns hugging Miss dash. "Thanks mama dash." She says hugging her tightly

The two suckle and drink Sandra still needing to be punished for trying to fuck Chloe in public.

"But she's my mate." Sandra says with a pout. "I'd let you mate me in public." He says with puppy dog eyes.

"No," Rainbow said. "Mating is to be down in this house and in this house only!" She pillsd Sandra over her knee and spanked her.

Sandra cums on her mamas lap from the spanks panting. "Sorry mama I won't do it again." She says biting her lip.

Back
Top Bottom