Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nadie and zero5906

Megitsune

Pulsar
In a dirty ally way a little neko girl holds herself for warmth. It's been days since she ran away from her master and she has not eaten either. She shivers until she heard footsteps. She looked up to see a group of five men.

"Hey kitty. Wanna play?" One of the men chuckled as he pulled her up by the tail.

She yelped and tried to break away but was pinned by the man against the wall as the others crowded around her. She sobbed as she looked up helplessly at the men. She was too small and weak to do anything.

"Do you think she's a virgin?" one of them asked.

"Dunno. But I get her first" the first man chuckled as he moved in between her legs and ripped off her panties. She sobbed "Please no. Somebody...HELP ME!!!!!" She screamed then the man slapped her "Shut up!"

Ricky, a male neko rushed toward the sound of a girl screaming for help, once he realized it was a female neko he rushed the guy that took off her panties and slapped her down to the ground and bit him hard. He pushed away all the guys away from her as hard he could preventing them from raping the poor neko. But of course he couldn't hold them all back he became overwhelmed and got beaten up then they left before any one came. Ricky laid there unable to move and hurt, his tail slowly busted out from his pants he was trying to hide from public and his hood slid back showing his neko ears as well.

anime295.jpg

She laid there for a moment before coming to and seeing a boy all beat up. She quickly crawled towards him and placed his head on her lap, caressing his head. As she did she saw his tail and ears "He's a neko" she said to herself. She sat there, cradling his head as she thinks where he came from.

After like ten minutes of being knocked out he slowly wakes up opening his cyan blue eyes up looking up gazing into hers.
Ricky blinks once and blushes realizing hes in her lap. "Heh...Hi miss, are you okay? I came as soon as I could when I heard your screaming and couldnt help but to do anything possible once I saw you were a fellow neko" Ricky tries to move alil but his body hurts too much to get on his feet nor walk on own. "My home is one block away down this street, you can stay with me if wish"
"My home is small and basic but has everything to need, its a white house and my mail box has a paw print on side to show my property, You can have my jacket if want..." Ricky looks up again and sees her C cup breasts and erect nipples from the cold, he blushes and looks away.

"Are you sure you're ok with me staying there?" She asked as she took the jacket offered and put it on. Covered up her body very well. "So, you're a freed neko?" she asked. She only assumed since only freed nekos with the proper paperwork can own a home.

"Ofcourse, anything for a beautiful female neko like you and yes I am a freed neko, he replaced me with a female one to suit his wants more and gave me enough money to live on own" "I may need to be carried to my home...I can barely move"
Ricky sits up slowly ready to be picked up by her. "I have some sweat pants you can wear once home and you can wear my boxers to, they should fit you well to"

She smiled shyly as a shade of pink spread along her cheeks. "Oh ok" She said then stood up and picked him up, carrying him him in the front with her chest pressing against hers. "Oh, I never got your name" she said as she walked.

"My name is Ricky and your name miss?" Ricky wrapped his legs around her waist and layed his face against her chest and arms around her neck, his ears fold down as he closed his eyes softly and his tail wrapping around her orange fox fluffy tail.
"My keys are in my left pocket...I sorry you have to be seen like this such embarrassing way with no pants nor underwear" he whispers to her softly then holds onto her closer for more warmth" He bared his pearl white canine teeth to whom ever looked at her pervertly and glared at them with his cat eyes. As anyone could tell, he is very territorial and protective that was passed down from his fathers blood and some training he got from his master to protect himself when needed to.

"I'm Nadie" She smiled as she enjoyed his warmth. She giggled when she felt his tail wrapped around hers. "Oh, I don't mind" she said as she walked. She also didn't mind his behavior when someone looked at them. She just liked seeing someone being protective of her. They got to his house and she got his keys out and went inside.

Ricky sniffed her chest close to her cleavage then her neck with his wet cat nose and started purring loving your scent.
"Mmmmmm...we can lay down in my bedroom, it has TV in there to plus I'm tired but don't worry I'm not sleepy yet" He points to door to right down a hallway that has a picture of a wild tiger on front. Ricky took off his shoes, socks, pants, and shirt leaving him in just boxers to let his body breath and cool down and kept himself clinged onto Nadie closely while purring loudly.
Ricky licks Nadie's neck all over moving onto her cheeks, ears and any bare skin there was clearly showing he is a very friendly and caring male neko.

"Ok" Nadie said then giggled, loving the affection he was giving her. She started undressing, taking off the sweater he gave her and the torn shirt. She crawled under the covers and sighed, happy to be in a soft bed again. "Oh thank you for saving me" she said as she smiled over to him.

"And by the way...the bathroom is to right of you, its a master bathroom so yeah its connected" Ricky climbs in next to her after sliding off his boxers then lays down closely to Nadie, he closes his eyes slowly keeping his space between him and her relationship wise so far with his back to her all curled up and tail between legs covering his sex organs. He sighs slowly as he replies, "No problem, wouldn't be right to let a fellow neko get in trouble like that" then starts being quiet again.

"Ok" Nadie smiled the scooted closer to him,cuddling close as she wrapped her tail around his leg. She loved to cuddle but hardly got the chance."mmmmm....so warm~" she said as she nuzzled his neck and closed her eyes, purring loudly.

Ricky didn't budge nor say anything and just started to sleep the night away. He just kept thinking to himself inside his mind 'dont bother trying to close to any girl' as usually girls only breaks hearts eventually and also became custom being alone and fending for his own, Ricky clearly shows he has a sad life and doesn't wanna share his lonely heart even though he is very kind when decides to be and in the mood. After several hours the night passes by and morning arrives yet Ricky still asleep at 10 am.

Nadie fell asleep quickly as well. She had a hard time trusting males but only human males due to what happened to her. As she slept she hoped to maybe fall in love and be free.....someday. She stayed asleep as well, cuddling close to Ricky as she purred in her sleep.

Ricky woke up three hours later at 1pm putting clothes on and heads out to the living room turning the TV on then turns on the song called 'Call Me' by Shinedown while drinking hot chocolate while listening to it over and over.
He stared at the floor after done with his drink and flooded his mind with depressing thoughts, he didn't want any potential emotional harm to hurt him that he knows could get him anytime so now he is deciding to avoid the girl living with him now but only relationship wise, he didnt mind letting her live with him at all.

Nadie woke up about fifteen minutes later. She got up and started out the bedroom door, still naked. She was used to walking around nude since her master always wanted her to do so. She heard music coming from the living room and made her way there. She poked her head in to see if Ricky was in there.

Ricky looks up with sorta sleepy eyes still waking up still, he blinks twice then replies."Oh yeah...umm...oh here" Ricky slips off his boxers which was his only thing he was wearing and throws it into her hands easily. "Dont worry, they're clean, I figured you would ask for clothes anyways so yeah" Ricky gets off couch heading into kitchen to refill his mug for more hot chocolate, his member was hard to at the moment, usually known as a morning woody. He came back to the couch slowly with his mug and sat down looking up at her asking. "So how was your sleep Nadie? Did I happen to wake you up?"

Nadie smiled then took the boxers and caught a glimpse of his large member and couldn't help but stare. She would usually be shy at the sight of them but she was drawn to it for some reason this time around. She didn't respond as she got on all fours and crawled towards him, nuzzling his legs then got on her back and rolled around on the floor, a neko's way off getting a male's attention. She smiled up at him with a big smile, purring loudly.

Ricky raises his eyebrow at her and slightly grins looking down at her. "Cmon up here Nadie, if you really want my member that much, your welcome to it anytime hun just as long as you keep your rear faced me so I can enjoy you as well" Ricky pats his lap gesturing to get on him then he waves his hard member around. "Your a virgin arent you Nadie? Your pretty excited and aroused like first time seeing one in person, heh quite ironic...so am I." "But if you ever want a good helping meal of my member, go ahead and feed"

Nadie smiled as she got on the couch and went over to him, leaning down and licking the head of his member before slowly sliding it in her mouth. She sucked on it hard as she slid it in and out. This seemed like this was not her first time doing this.

Ricky lays down on the couch starting to really enjoy her feeding away at his member, his pulls her half naked body ontop of him planting her plump butt cheeks infront of his face. "Nadie, feast away and dont stop till heart is content" He spreads her ass cheeks slowly exposing her puss and asshole, he licks his lips looking at them. Ricky soon starts a flow of smooth thick cum with a small taste of chocolate since he had alot of that recently, he couldnt help but start licking her tight bright pink ass hole and sucking on it. "Mmmmmm...Nadie...You taste soo gooood..."

Nadie let out a light moan when she felt his tongue along her hole. She licked up his cum and swallowed it hungrily. She then moved down and placed his sack in her mouth, sucking it hard as she stroked his member fast.

Back
Top Bottom