Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 5e or 3.5 Anime-Themed Campaign for Female Character

Wedgie Acceleration!

Super-Earth
D&D: Wedgie Acceleration!

Notes:

• Please do not reply here. Please send a PM if you're interested!

• The gender of the player is irrelevant.

Wedgie Acceleration: Basically, the idea that the character gives herself a wedgie to "power up."

• I'm looking for a player interested in a campaign that--while it may have smut, that is not the entire focus of the game--and the rest can best be described as "clean and sexy." Most of my interest here centers around various sexy kinks.

• The game will use the rules for D&D 5e or 3.5, with various thematic changes to equipment and items, in order to better reflect the theme and setting.

Synopsis:

D&D: Wedgie Acceleration is a solo campaign in the vein of the classic RPGs like the Dragon Quest (Dragon Warrior) series and the earlier Final Fantasy games. This will include various NPCs to add to your "party" (which you can control during combat, if you like). In keeping with the theme, both the standard and magical items in the game will be quite different from what is in the Player's Handbook. Instead, items will be based on stereotypical sexy fanservice themes such as bikinis, leotards, bunny costumes, cat ears instead of a helmet, etc. As a result, "armor" such as "Jeweled Bikini" might give +3AC, and so forth.

Experience and levels will come somewhat more quickly, due to the fact that going from levels 1-20 in a "by post" game would normally take forever under standard rules.

Much like anime, all of these elements are completely accepted in the campaign world, with no one giving them a second thought. The heroine gladly uses Wedgie Acceleration to power up as if it were any other buff/spell.

Details:

I've pretty much discovered my new favorite thing ever, and it's actually something I've had the idea to do for quite some time, but once I saw it in an anime, I knew it had to be done.

W_Acceleration_animated_small.gif

Character Creation:

Race: Human or Elf
Ability Scores: Using the point-buy method from the PHB.
Classes: Any should work, but let's discuss.
Bonus Feature: At level 1, the character gains Wedgie Acceleration.

Wedgie Acceleration:
By grasping the her bikini bottom/leotard/etc. the heroine calls out the command words, "Wedgie Acceleration!" sharply tugging the material upward at the same moment she says the "Acceleration!" portion. This essentially turns the garment into a thong for the duration.

Wedgie Acceleration lasts for five rounds (30 seconds), including the round it is activated. Each round it is active, the character gains Inspiration at the beginning of her turn, including the turn in which it is activated.

Wedgie Acceleration can be used twice per day at level 5, three times per day at level 10, and four times per day at level 15. Beginning at level 17, the effects of Wedgie Acceleration last 10 rounds (1 minute) instead of 5. All uses of Wedgie Acceleration recover after a short rest.

Conclusion:

Please send a PM if you're interested and would like to discuss things further. Please DO NOT reply here. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom