Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

After the War (Razgriz x Lagertha)

"If he didn't then tell him I need some time to rest. I'll send a bird when I get well enough to travel." Tiri'ol spoke softly to Yade, yawning and waiting until the conversation was done, bidding him farewell. She laid back down, hearing more of the commotion as she caught wind of Miwa's angry voice. Tiri'ol's ears twitched as she closed her eyes, smiling and laughing softly at Miwa's tone. If they mated he would be king, meaning Miwa himself would need lessons on how to act properly. Though, sometimes Tiri'ol felt like he was more of a control freak then her. It was likely because he had watched her freak out after the purges, wanting to help her with it as much as she could.

No doubt the feasting hall had started with breakfast by now. Though it wasn't uncommon for most of the village to not be there in the morning, too busy with work. Most of them would likely go to the feasting hall later in the day the bakers and chiefs making some extra food to cook for that time. It kept the kitchen kitsune busy, which in turn made them feel useful and happy.

"Lady Tiri'ol! Let us look at Yuit's bed for you!" Li chimed in, a happy little creature. Tiri'ol opened her eyes, grunting and wondering why she insisted on trying to lay down when people wanted to see her. She pushed herself back up and yawned smiling at little Li.

"Hello Li, that would be nice. I can lower his bed for you if you'd like." Tiri'ol moved to stand up, but Li extended a hand shaking it.

"No need, my lady! I can climb just fine! I may be older than you, but I'm still as full of energy!" Li proclaimed, setting her basket down. She climbed up onto Yuit's crib, looking at the mess the youngster had made and threw the bad pieces of fabric out of the crib to the ground. Tiri'ol watched her, knowing full well the kitsune would clean the discarded fabric, and use the remnants as rags for cleaning.

"My Lady! We all worked hard on your festival dress! May we show it to you?" Pip spoke up, Riri behind him with Xie further back out of view.

"Of course Pip, Riri. Li, how is your family doing? Good since your child finally joined you?" Pip and Riri put down their baskets, pulling out the vibrate dress, they unfolded it neatly. Xie ran to the corner, opening a dresser she had and pulling out a manikin hidden inside; a thing made of straw, fabric, but with the bust and ass sizing of Tiri'ol herself. He pushed the thing forward towards Pip and Riri, who went about climbing up the manikin to put it onto it.

"Hm? It's been hard, but he's starting to figure out his place. I think he wants to be an artist." Li said as she went about her business. Tiri'ol smiled at the thought. After all, Li, Pip, Riri, and Xie were the only four one tails that had made it out of her village alive. Though other one tailed kitsunes had come from other villages to here. Tiri'ol was happy that over the years Li had fallen in love with another one tail, getting married and having a child of her own despite all the madness.

"[color=#fd700]Oh, that would be splendid. We don't have as many artists as we used to..[/color]" Tiri'ol knew that most of the paint supplies had come from her village, and the artists normally dwelled there as well as vegetable and flower farmers. It was sad to say, that artists had come almost extinct for the kitsune. Though Li being a fabric worker knew how to make all the paints and dyes like the artists did, and there were still several around in this village.

"Yes! She really likes to paint! Good at it too! I showed her how to make paint form scratch!" Li said proud of herself. She was almost finish taking out all the fabric in Yuit's crib as she sighed. "He tore into the side of his crib too." She jumped up, resting against the railing as she looked at Tiri'ol. "I'm going to make a run back to the weavers hut, grab some more supplies to try to fix his crib. If not, I'll just bring back a new one and fix it up later." Li jumped down, moving to her basket to empty it neatly. She filled it up with the scrapes from Yuit's bed and moved to the door.

"Thank you Li. If it needs to be exchanged, feel free to give his old crib to someone new when it's fixed." Li nodded to the queen's words, heading for the door. Li passed Yade and Orgoth on the way out, not bothering to look at them as she went about her way, rushing across the bridges to go back to the weavers hut.

In the meantime, Riri, Pip and Xie had finished setting up her festival dress on the manikin. Xie hide behind it, Riri and Pip next to it as they panted. Tiri'ol looked at the dress, long and flowy that would drag a little behind her. The front was closed, and would stop a little above her feet, a low v neck cut, see through sleeves, and a marvelous array of pinks, whites, and soft hints of greens and golds, though the dress was mainly white.

"Well?" Pip asked big eyed.

"Did we do good?" Riri stepped forward, ears up as he awaited her decision.

"I love it, but it'll be inappropriate for outside the kitsune family." Tiri'ol spoke softly, the one tails looked at each other and Tiri'ol smiled giggling slightly. "Can you make the neck line not so deep? You don't have to change it, just put fabric where my breasts will be. I don't want to show them off when I go to the festival. The Merikan people wouldn't appreciate that side of the kitsune, they are more conservative then us."

"Oh!" Riri said. "We can fix that!" He went to his basket rummaging through the extra cothes they had brought. He picked out a few swatches and brought them over to Pip. Pip looked at them, going to his own basket to bring out a small metal box. He opened it, all their tools inside. "Which one do you think will be better?" Riri finally asked holding up the swatches; deep purple, deeps greens, some blues, pinks, creams, whites.

"This one." Tiri'ol pointed to a white color, to place on the v-neck. Though she pointed to a soft pink color as well and Riri looked at her surprised. "Could you rim it with this?"

"Of course my lady!" Riri said shyly blushing as he bowed and took the two pieces handing them to Pip. Pip instantly climbed up the dress measuring the space before giving the dimensions to Xie who cut the swatches and handed them up. It was done in no time.

"Needs lace." Xie said softly.

"It doesn't need lace these are the swatches the queen wanted." Pip announced crossing his arms over his chest.

"The Queen is a Queen, she needs lace. It's more feminine. The Merikan expect the woman to be extremely feminine." Xie said softly, though his back was to the queen so she didn't see his eye.

"Wel-" Pip started to interject but Tiri'ol picked up her hand.

"No need to argue. I wouldn't mind dressing more girly. I've gotten used to dressing down since Yuit came along. He's old enough now though that he shouldn't tear the lace off my dresses anymore. He hasn't torn my fur or hair out in a few years." Tiri'ol smiled softly, exhausted.

"O-Okay! We'll take it back and make your dress more girly!" Riri said excited, he loved to make lace, the intricate designs were his type of things. Xie as well enjoyed such a task, being the calculative being that he was.

"Also..if you would be so kind. I know Orgoth is outside and he's my new bodyguard. I know you've already done everyone elses attire that will be following me; Miwa, Ro, Rai'thi. Though I believe Miwa and Ro will be staying behidn this trip, unless Miwa thinks Ro can handle it herself, or thinks he can do it himself with Yade...A-Anyways! I would like it if you could make Orgoth some proper clothing for the festival as well if it's not too much." Tiri'ol was waving her hands around as she spoke, a little embarrased by the jestures she was making.

"Of course! We would be delighted." Xie's arms were behind him, but he went to stack up Li's and his basket before moving to leave.

"We'll measure him for his clothing after fixing your dress and Yuit's crib with Li!" Pip proclaimed jumping down and taking the dress easily off the manikin. No doubt it was harder to get on the thing then off. Riri came over, helping him fold it and put it in a basket before Pip moved the manikin back into her closet and closed it.

"S-Sorry if we disturbed you my lady!" Riri said shyly grabbing his basket and placing it on his head. Pip followed suit, the two bowing before turning to leave.

" It's always a pleasure seeing you four. Thank you so much." Tiri'ol said softly clasping her hands together as they left, closing the door behind them. She relaxed, sighing as she forced herself to stand, undressing again. This time she moved, pulling on a thin night gown before crawling under her sheets to curl up and sleep.

As Yade and Orgoth discussed the festival, the former explaining to the latter about some of the things he would be expected to know and wear, Miwa was just coming back from the feasting hut; his trip to the boar's area was uneventful, the swine doing their own business and eating the food like beasts. A sight that reminded him of Orgoth's first meal with him; maybe they should lock him in there. He certainly seemed to prefer the muck and grime of the wild to the clean, safe sanctuary of their home. But no, he knew he mustn't think like that; he was raised better, he was. He was closely followed by Rai'thi and Ko, both content and filled nicely; neither of them had seen Orgoth, but were assured that he was busy overwatching Queen Tiri'ol

And as the four youngsters - still looking as such to the giant despite the advanced age they claimed to be - both were unceremoniously shut out. "Ah well, I suppose another time then, Orgoth..." Yade suggested, to which Orgoth nodded, "Rest will help her more than anything I can offer; besides, this technique truly only works best on those with a still mind. Or at least that was how the Shaman had explained it to me." Yade smiled, "Well, I will leave her in your capable hands until such time that you are relieved. I do know that Wao has been looking for you, so maybe stop by his workshop once the other guards come back from the feast."

It was here that Orgoth stood just outside the Queen's chamber door, swords at the ready while he watched the main entrance to her hut. It wouldn't take long, however, and soon Miwa had returned, not seeing Orgoth in sight. Ko went to rest after the meal, while Rai'thi was called to the messenger's hut to help prepare a message for transport; being their best falconer, he was almost solely responsible for handling the birds carrying a high-priority message. Miwa scowled; first the children this morning and now Orgoth was nowhere. Well, he would have to talk to the Queen about this. Thankfully, he found the door unlocked; however, as soon as he pushed it open, he found twin blades at his throat, the edges mere inches from decapitating him.

"Th-the hell bloody hell, what are you doing in here?" Miwa whispered, Orgoth replying flatly, "Nearly killing you apparently; I thought the whole purpose of this 'knocking' was to announce one's presence." Stepping back, he then let the swords fall away, the Kitsune coming to touch his throat and feeling no cuts. "Yeah, well, you're supposed to be watching the outside, not in here!" he whispered again, Orgoth again saying in a low voice, "The Queen is ill, she had visitors. I figured to lock the door and stand guard over her chambers themselves, in case something were to happen." A logical step sure, but one Miwa was not happy with.

"Fine...But listen, I'm here to take over your shift. So come on, out you go." he then whispered, leading them outside and Miwa now standing outside the hut. "Very well...I will be by Wao's workshop if you need anything." Miwa just nodded, "Fine, I'll let the others know where you are." A sneer still on his face as the brute left, Miwa just breathed deep and tried to keep his mind focused on protecting the Queen. Next would be Ko, then Rai'thi then Orgoth once more.

By this point, the brute had made his way to Wao's shop, the doors open and the heat of the forges mixing with the sound of the hammer to produce a sensational atmosphere. "I won't lie, this place is *almost* as hot as our forge!" Orgoth joked, Wao making a laugh as he came to greet Orgoth, "Hey there! Not a bad setup right? We can process just about anything...Well, except that crazy wrought-steel you Wolves use!" Orgoth barked laughing, "That's because our forge will turn even the mightiest of beasts into ash in seconds! But come, show me what you have going on!"

"Not a problem, we actually got an outside order for ten greatswords made from Merikan steel! Now, I'm not sure if you worked with it, but Merikan steel is wicked strong, but also really light." Orgoth just grinned, "I dare any steel to clash with mine; I will shatter it like sandrock!" Wao's smirk grew, "Well, before yesterday's little show I might have thought you more insane than you are now. Anyway, we have an order for ten, and that's a pretty standard job. We have a week to complete the order, but I was hoping to really surprise them. So I was hoping you could show me how you Wolves forge metal, help me make these swords really shine."

Orgoth looked around for a moment; there was ample quench water, and the forges could be hotter...But that was more of a fuel issue that could be solved with some experimentation. The Wolves used blackrock mixed with the pellets of white-tree to really make the fire crack, and ample billowing to keep the smoke from the blackrock making their folds weaker. "Yes, I think we have everything we need. Firstly, greatswords absolutely require upset-forging and fires as hot as you can make them..." He then started going on about the general techniques used, some of which many smiths shied away from because it was indeed harder to control. One, however, could not argue with the results gained.

Tiri'ol was dead asleep while the commotion went on outside, she didn't bother to wake when Orgoth and Miwa had a heated conversation in whispers.

The village went about it's business listening t what Rai'thi, Ro and Miwa had told them to do while the queen was down. Kitsune filtered in and out of the feasting hall for the next hour. Li, Pip, Riri, and Xie were fast at work on making the last arrangements on her dress as well as trying to get the materials for the crib.

Li came back to her door, a new basket full of new materials on her head. She looked up at Miwa raising her brows. "So the ogre left?" Li said moving to the doors of the hut.

"Hey Miwa! When are you two finally going to mate? I know you haven't said anything, but it's been a long time since you two brought up that talk." Li asked curiously. "Ever since Yuit came here the two of you don't seem to share as much alone time. I mean, I know the Queen has put priorities on taking care of him since he doesn't have parents anymore to watch over him, but that doesn't mean you should postpone mating." Li was poking him, giving him a look like she was telling him to make a move.

"But if you want to give her time I understand..there just isn't as many of us kitsune as their used to be Miwa. So it's best not to wait too long." Li explained to him smiling softly. "Besides! Don't you want cute little children like my Nana?" Li's eyes sparkled at the idea of the queen giving birth. Such a thing would bring great happiness amongst the village. Though of course the Queen wouldn't be allowed to leave the village if she became pregnant, since it would only make the target on her head larger. "Anyways! Think about what Li said, okay? I'm going to go fix Yuit's crib now! Bye!" Li said waving her hand, it seemed she enjoyed speaking of herself in third person sometimes. She slipped into the Queen's hut quietly, moving to crawl into the crib with her basket and do what work she thought she could get done without disturbing the resting queen.

~*~----------------------------------------~*~

Wao's workshop was full of all sorts of kitsune, though most of them were covered in sweat and tanned. Still some of them were darker than others and some lighter then the rest. Men and Women kitsune worked in the shop together, though only the most skilled worked in here. There was no one tails working in the shop, for the one tails were too small and might get hurt by some of the larger supplies.

"Wao, should I show Orgoth around? I'm sure the Queen would want such a thing." A three tailed kitsune had come up, her hair a mixture of reds, yellows, oranges, much like the leaves during fall. She tilted her head back, only standing at about 4'3, as she looked up at the great giant that Orgoth was. Her eyes matched her hair color, her fur on her ear and tails the same. Her bust was quite large for one her size, being around a b cup, and she had large hips, a large ass to go with it. Her brows were quite large at the start but tapered off to make a thin frame around her eyes.

"Hello Orgoth. I'm Auteri'iso, you can just call me Auteri if it's easier." Auter'iso put out her small hand, holding it up for him to shake. Her ears were perched on her head standing up, unfrightened by the mammoth that he was. Though majority of the kitsune in Wao's shop seemed to not care so much about Orgoth's height. After all, they were used to the large machines they worked it.

"I can make the molds with some of the other workers." Auteri'iso proclaimed to Wao who looked at her smiling and laughing. She seemed more complacent then the others of the workshop, but Wao seemed not to mind.

"Auteri'iso and I have been working together for the last thirty years! She's one of the better smiths, though she's made some dire mistakes that cost us dearly while puting up new equipment." Wao explained a smile on his face. Auteri'iso rolled her eyes. She wore a black top, and black pants with many belts around her waist, tools in each slot, googles also were on top of her head, a mask around her neck.

"I dropped something and lost a leg." Auteri'iso explained waving her hands. "Wao was so worried the queen wouldn't let me work anymore and that she might break down the workshop and make us rebuild it safer from the ground up." She ran her fingers through her hair, her nails were short. After all it wouldn't make sense to have long nails like Tiri'ol's in a place like this. "Luckily I had the skill with the doctor to reconstruct my leg." Auteri'iso picked up her right pant leg, pulling it up past the knee to reveal some of the work she had done. It was a sold metal framing, but it was Marikan steel while made it light enough she could move it with her small body. The mold resembled her leg, and with her pant down it looked like a normal leg.

"Scared all of us metal workers to death! Didn't think Auteri'iso would make it! Nor the shop in those conditions!" Wao expressed patting Auteri'iso on the shoulder. "This one is a great mold maker now, after losing her leg she spent a good year or so making a mold for it before she figured out how to make the best of the best!" Auteri'iso smiled laughing. She was full of herself, and Wao praising her only made her head bigger.

"What would the Queen do without my mold working? Anyways I'll start on the molds for the swords. If you need me I'll be over there." Auteri'iso pointed to a place where large hunks of square metal was, several kitsune over the large squares were chunking away at them, some of them smoothing out the insides.

"Thanks Auteri'iso!" Wao expressed waving at her as she went back to her place. "Well, what do you think we'll need to do?" Wao was excited, wondering what Orgoth had for them to do to make the workshop better. "I'm sure the Queen will be happy if we can make this place better then it already is!"

Miwa was mindfully watching the hut when Li returned, her basket filled to the brim with goods for repairing the crib. He couldn't help but smile when she called Orgoth an 'ogre'; a fitting description really. And in truth, his name alone was very close to that as well, making the hilarity even more pronounced and he had to restrain himself. "Yes, Orgoth went to Wao's shop to help with the new order of swords." he replied happily; that comment honestly made his day.

Though he nearly choked on his own breath when she then asked out of the blue about mating. "Li! That...." he started to say, but soon found himself reddening. It was true, he wanted to mate with the Queen and he had a suspicion that she did with him as well. And it only got worse when Yuit would have those episodes where the young fox would cling to Tiri'ol and absolutely refuse to leave her side. It was one of the worst cases of reactive attachment that had ever been, no doubt tragic even more given the circumstance of his parents' deaths. He also didn't want to push the Queen, especially now since they had Orgoth to deal with and get adjusted to life here in the village. Not to mention her having to look after Yuit so mucu often put a damper on her mood for that sort of thing.

But before he could reply to Li's lewdness, she was already inside the hut and he had to take a steadying breath. Yes, he needed to make a move, but he also didn't want to shatter the trust he and Tiri'ol had built up over all these years. Li was right in that he needed to act soon, but hopefully tonight he and Tiri'ol would be able to enjoy each other's company a little bit more. Yeah, he would do that: Show her tonight that she was the one meant for him, and him for her. And with that in mind, the smiling and pleasant Miwa was back in action.

Orgoth looked down at the smaller Kitsune; even for her people she was short. His own meaty mitt entirely eclipsed her own, his body heat washing over. "Orgoth, as you know. I must say this workshop is impressive." At the very least, all of them seemed to know how to work metal quite well; he would have to investigate their technique more closely. If there was anything the Kitsune learned about forging that would help his clan, he wanted to be sure to make note of it once he was back with his own people.

And while Orgoth hadn't lost any limbs, he held up his hands to show her that he too knew the dangers of the forge. "At least you were able to reclaim mobility; although I've only heard stories from the others about fake limbs. You must be quite resilient to have survived such an operation." Auteri seemed to blush at this, continuing on about the molds and how they used them to make various pieces of equipment.

When Wao asked him what his thoughts were, Orgoth could only shrug, "I've never seen molds in use, especially not for forging weaponry." Wao chuckled, "Well, it's actually quite an intuitive process: We use the molds to give us the desired shape, then we move to the hammer and tongs to finalize the finished product. Of course, that only really works for the armor pieces but we do use different molds to make basic tools like farming scythes and hammers." The basic tools Orgoth could see, since if they broke they could be brought back to the foundry and reforged...But armor?

"I don't understand, how do you ensure than there are no impurities brittling your work? Seems unreliable unless the ore you're working with is extremely pure." he then said, Wao laughing, "You get that much right; most of our ores contain little in the ways of impurity, and we have an alchemy hut here that tells us if the ore needs further processing." Orgoth cocked his head at 'alchemy'', Wao explaining, "It's a means of looking at things and seeing what they really are. Not only that but how we can use them. If you're anything like me, you'd find that dull. Nothing like the heat of the forge and sounds of metal being shaped to calm you down, right?" At this the giant grinned, "Forging is a close second, but I prefer actually testing my work compared to making it." Wao grinned, "Well, all I can say is glad to have you on our side."

As they got to working, Orgoth began to see how the molds were used: Like Wao said, it gave them the shape, but the final edging and detailing came after the work was quenched and cooled. For the larger pieces, they seemed to use water; Orgoth's people had always used oil from the fat of their prey, strained and boiled to get it pure enough to use, as it would serve to protect the work from rusting and brittling.

"Question, why do you use water to quench your metal? Would oil not work better?" Orgoth asked, to which Wao looked up from his station, "Water's easier to come by, and the oil we need is extremely expensive." Orgoth seemed confused, "Why do you not extract it from the fat of your kills? Surely the boars you hunt and other catches would yield enough to allow working." Wao seemed surprised at this; why didn't he think of that? And it would give the alchemist something new to work on. "Orgoth, my friend, I think we're going to get along just fine!"

Li came to the conclusion she couldn't finish the crib while the Queen was sleeping, nor did she wish to disturb her. For all of the kitsunes had nightmares, but Li knew the extent of her nightmares as well as the select few who were close to her. They all knew how terrible it must have been, the things forced her way when she had come here with the rest of them expecting shelter and to see another nine tail taking charge. After all, Tiri'ol herself had been quite young when the responsibilities were flung on her.

Still, Li moved the crib out of Tiri'ol's room, moving to her weaving hut in the hopes of exchanging it. Though one of the maidens came by telling her it would be alright, that they would keep Yuit for the night or so while the queen was ill. Yuit protested, but the Maidens were larger and able to out strength the tantruming child as the day ended.

Things went by smoothly in the village, there was the morning meal which lasted about three hours for all the kitsune quick at working, the lunch meal with snacks in between for anyone that wished to come by to the feasting hall, then the feasting halls dinner. Tiri'ol having slept through all of the feasts. Still, one of the bakers had brought her food, soups that would be good and help her feel better, but they only brought her three bowls and some ginger tea.

Everyone else went about their days, doing the work they could do, taking care of the things and running the village under Miwa, Ro and Rai'thi's care. Soon the day ended, the time flying by in the workshop with Orgoth's mighty strength as he helped the kitsune in the workshop. Everyone in the workshop seemed excited to have him around, and it couldn't have made things better.

Tiri'ol had woken up, noticing the platter of soups on her vanity along with the ginger tea and water with glass. She sighed, sitting up and stretching as she yawned. She knew Miwa would come by, but she had lost track of the time and the plants kept their glow low. Tiri'ol stepped up stripping off her robe and moving to her bath sinking into the warm water all the way as she threw her robe on the ground. Tiri'ol sunk into the water, her ears still folded down as the water came up under her nose.

The rest of the day went without incident, Orgoth being fetched by Ko when Rai'thi was about to have his shift end. And when the sun dipped below the horizon, the evening feast was just as joyous. And everyone was surprised to see that Orgoth was actually using the silverware as instructed; though he still had a tendency to chew rather loudly and put too much in his mouth. He also wasn't holding the fork quite right, but that was more technique related than manners. At the very least, none of the children were imitating him this time and almost no one was grossed out as when he arrived. It was quite a pleasant and sudden change.

And once that was over, everyone returned to their huts for the night. Save for Miwa, who was ready to make good on his promise to see the Queen; at his instruction, Orgoth left the front door slightly cracked and once he gave the giant the okay, he too was off to rest for the evening. After all, no need to watch the Queen when another guard was tending to her. He had told Orgoth and the others that he was going to help Tiri'ol sleep through the night; the latter knew that was a bald-faced lie and Orgoth could care less about the intent of him staying over.

Approaching the door to her quarters, Miwa then knocked "Your Grace? It's Miwa...I've come as you've requested." He wanted to just tell her to mate with him; but she was just getting over her night terror and the last thing she needed was to be bridled by 'official business'. Yes, as far as tonight was concerned, this was all about making her feel well; the result of them being mated would naturally come later.

"You can come in, I'm just bathing...you can hand me my towel if you'd rather I get out." Tiri'ol said softly raising her head out of the water. Her ears were still folded on her head, her tails curled in her lap and her hair covering her breasts.

"You didn't have to come if you didn't want to Miwa.." Tiri'ol said softly leaning against the edge of the spring. "I don't want you to come a let me lay on you because I request it. I want you to come and let me do those things because you want them too."

Tiri'ol looked at the door, wondering if he was going to come in or not while she was in the bath. She waited a bit before climbing out, grabbing a towel and drying herself off before wrapping it around her body. "You can come in, I'll eat some soup."

When she announed that last time that he could come in, Miwa entered while mentally cursing himself; however remote it was, he was hoping to be able to bathe with the Queen. But what was done was done and there was no use getting flustered.

"Nonsense, Tiri'ol. You know that I would gladly offer myself in any way that would help quell your troubled mind." he then said, walking up behind her while she sipped the soup. His hands came to rest on her shoulders, his brow furrowing a little as he felt the tension in her muscles. Slowly, his fingers started to massage in a hope to get her to relax a little.

"You would be pleased with Orgoth today; he didn't make nearly as much of a fool himself as he did last night." Miwa spoke calmly, but fumed at mentioning that ogre. Still, he was the largest unknown and hopefully hearing from him that Orgoth was behaving himself even just a little might help her tension lower.

Tiri'ol had picked up one of the bowls, sipping from it instead of using a spoon. She had sat down at her vanity, her hair, skin, and fur still dripping with water. She turned slightly when Miwa came inside speaking about that he would come anyways.

Tiri'ol held the soup midair as Miwa walked over to her gripping her shoulders gently and starting to massage them. Her ears picked up a bit, but her tails were still down. She sighed, a deep sigh of relief as she tried to relax herself drinking more of the soup.

"It's good to hear that he's doing well. You and Ro must have worked really hard with him to make him eat more properly." Tiri'ol smiled at the thought downing a bowl of soup and placing it on the vanity again. "I know I can always trust you to take charge of things while I'm not feeling my best. I hope you weren't too stressed out about it?" Tiri'ol questioned as she turned to look at him.

"To be fair, he was a surprisingly fast learner. There are finer points we need to hammer into his head, but that will come with time." Miwa replied, trying to emphasize the good he'd done to make sure she could remember that he was dependable. At the very least, her ears seemed to lift a little, something that meant what he was doing was working.

"To be honest? No, everyone here's committed to doing their task. Even as we went about our business, there was hardly a hiccup in the village. Even Orgoth seems to be having quite an effect on our metal workers. It seems they've taken a fast liking to him; should have known forging would be his strong suit, given the name of his tribe." Miwa then joked, now sitting down beside her.

"But that...is enough about them. Let us focus on you...Tiri'ol, tell me, is there anything you need from me? Anything I might be able to do to help you rest mor easily this night?" he then asked her, his heart pounding a little bit as his eyes went to hers, letting her know that he was entirely at her service.

"Can we not talk about him anymore tonight? I just want to relax, but thank you for updating me on the matter." Tiri'ol was sighing, closing her eyes as Miwa massaged her shoulders. He knew how to do that, though Tiri'ol never asked him to do such a thing. She enjoyed when she didn't have to ask him to do certain, and just took charge. It was moments like this she didn't question why she liked him or was debating on mating him.

"I'm glad it hasn't been too stressful with me out for the count. Thank you Miwa.. I can always rely on you.." Tiri'ol picked up another bowl, having not eaten a whole lot the night before, she sipped on it as Miwa sat down next to her. Tiri'ol looked at him, her ears perking up slightly at his question.

"I want to know what you want actually Miwa..I feel like I'm always the one asking you to come to my hut and I may be over stepping my boundaries asking. I don't want you to feel like you have to come, I want to know you are with me because you want to be." Tiri'ol said matter of factually as she looked at him smiling softly. "I'm in charge of everything, I don't want to feel like I'm in charge of our relationship and dictating it. I dictate everything else because I'm afraid of what will happen if I don't. I don't want to lose anymore lives, and thinking about that all the time gives me no time to relax...especially with Yuit always clinging to me." It wasn't that Tiri'ol was sick of Yuit, just that she felt like she had no moments to let down her guard and just enjoy the moment. She was always planning ahead, planning for what might happen next.

Miwa just smiled as she told him he was reliable; it was something he already considered himself to be, but hearing her say it made his chest swell with pride a little. Though he noticeably paused when she asked about what it was he wanted. Telling him about how she always initiated, felt like she was forcing him to do these things out of pity and not out of a deep-seated desire to be with her.

Moving closer to her, the Kitsune guard them embraced the Queen closely, his robe sleeves covering her shoulders as she seemed to get even more stressed. "Tiri'ol...If I didn't want to be with you, you would know by now. Have you ever seen me lie?" he then asked her giving her a smile and a small but meaningful kiss on the lips before pulling back. "You never overstep any boundaries with me, my Queen. I want nothing more than to be there for you, to be anything you need me to be. You know that I would lay down my life if it meant your safety, without so much as a second of hesitation."

Patting the bed, he then added while taking her hand, "And...The Maidens agreed to watch Yuit for the night. I believe this should be a night dedicated to you and you alone. The responsibility of a Nine-tailed Kitsune is a heavy burden to bear and frankly now, not nearly rewarded enough...For this night, allow me to help you relax." He didn't want to push her into mating, as he knew she was still not feeling one-hundred percent but he did want to help her feel good in any other way he could.

Tiri'ol was sighing, looking forward at the mirror seemingly out of it. She blinked, ears picking up when Miwa pulled him towards her. Her face turned a deep red when her face was in his chest. She smiled, closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling. She smiled when he kissed her looking at him as he spoke.

"I don't want to be your Queen Miwa.." Tiri'ol felt odd speaking about such things, but she knew he would never lie to her and she would never lie to him. "I just want to be your Tiri'ol.." She mentioned shyly pushing some hair out of her face. "I wish you would just call me Tiri'ol, I already know I'm your queen. I just want our relationships to be different then everyone else with me."

Tiri'ol face picked up when he patted the bed, her head tilting as she giggled slightly when he spoke about the Maidens taking Yuit for the night. No doubt Yuit fought with them the entire time. "How long has it been since we've had a moment alone together?..almost a year I believe, perhaps longer?" Tiri'ol's ears picked up a bit when he spoke about letting her relax. She giggled slightly, wondering if he really met it, but the way he looked at her told her he did. She knew it wasn't implying mating, he hadn't brought it up but Tiri'ol nodded moving to stand up. "If you are sure Miwa..I'm not embarrassed." Tiri'ol moved closer to him, standing over him as she smiled. Tiri'ol looked down at him, some of her hair falling forward and casting a veil around his face. "If you want me naked Miwa...I want you to take my towel off."

Miwa seemed more than eager to comply with her, laughing as she tried to recall when they had any significant time alone together. With the fracturing of the villages and Yuit's reactive attachment to Tiri'ol, she certainly had more on her plate than most could ever hope to bear, especially since she had to essentially become the new leader of a village that wasn't even her own. "I am very sure, my lovely Tiri'ol" he replied, hands coming up to undo her towel, the damp fabric falling to the floor and revealing her in her fullest glory.

Even though by most people's standards she was on the smaller side, for her figure they fit her perfectly and were perhaps even a bit plumper than most would expect. Her hips, shoulders, belly...Everything was simply divine. A goddess given form, and his mate to be if everything went to plan.

Grinning at her, he then pulled her down into his lap before sharply turning to have her beneath him. His arousal evident and poking into her nether region as he began to kiss at her, he started to peel off his own robes, letting the toned physique of his show as he joined her in full disrobe. He shifted a bit downward so that he wouldn't risk accidentally mating too early, his cock a solid eight inches and two inches thick which was about average for a full-grown eight-tailed Kitsune. Soon his lips found her breasts, his breath hot as he began to help her relax in his own way.

Tiri'ol wasn't sure if he would do it, and she watched him carefully. She had never seen him naked, or him seen her naked. They had teased each other, talked about mating, but had never done anything to complicate their relationship. She smiled at him when he said her name, her hands moving to his face to caress it. Then she felt him tug and remove her towel, she smiled at him, laughing a little that he had done it exposing her naked body; pink nipples on her large breasts, toned rib cage and stomach, large birthing hips, her blond hair on top of her snatch.

"I didn't think you'd pull it off for a moment.." Tiri'ol smiled, giggling as he grinned and pulled her towards him. She straddled him, laughing as he twisted her around, putting her under him. She looked up at him, her ears perked up as her heart thundered in her chest, her face blushing deeper as she felt him poking him. Tiri'ol gripped some of his hair when he kissed her, kissing him deeply as she felt him moving and taking off his clothing.

Her hands roamed his chest as he fully disrobed, a pur leaving her lips as she opened her eyes when he pulled away from their kiss. She watched him shivering and moaning when his lips found her nipples, easily hardened by the act of him just taking charge of her. She bit her bottom lip, a hand still combing through his hair as she purred.

His tongue and lips sucked her hard nipples, the buds having swollen to quite a decent size. Were she to get pregnant, he had no doubt her children would be well-fed and strong. This wasn't about mating yet, but he definitely considered this practice for when they finally decided to become true mates and marry. At the very least, her ears seemed to raised and he could feel some of her tails starting to swish; this was good, he thought to himself.

But soon he started to drift down, his lips trailing to between her breasts, hitting her sternal notch and making his down her belly, hot breath tickling at her exposed skin. Her nails lightly but needily digging into his locks only urged him onward, his chin tickling a little as the hairs above her slit ran over it. Instead of going right for it, however, his lips instead went right to the inside of her thigh, his own black-haired tails wrapping around her legs gently as the silky fur rubbed her skin, his lips getting dangerously close before he pulled back and switched to the other thigh.

Tiri'ol's face had turned red, redder than she thought they could of. Her tails swished, happily as she purred watching him, feeling his lips and tongue on her nipples. She was watching his ears, his tails swishing as she moaned, biting her bottom lip.

She squirmed under him, feeling his lips trail down her body, making her giggle lightly at his hot breath caressed her flesh. She gripped his hair tighter, her breathing intensifying as he got closer to her slit. Her legs tensed when his tails wrapped around them, holding them apart it seemed as he teased the flesh close to her slit, getting close but not diving in. Who knew Miwa could be such a tease? Tiri'ol covered her eyes with her hand, embarrassed as she laughed, her slit twitching with anticipation as he got close and pulled away. "Miwa..." Tiri'ol breathed with a groan.

Miwa was certainly enjoying this, and from the sounds of it and how much more she was holding his hair, Tiri'ol was too. A moment of thought went into how Yuit might react seeing them like this, but he wasn't here. He could feel a tail of hers brush against him every now and again, evidence that she was starting to feel like her old self. And her dearest bodyguard would certainly do much more, make her feel even better.

Right as she whispered his name, the Kitsune's lips clasped to the sensitive nub between her legs, his tongue going into her twitching folds and lightly caressing the insides. And while he had never gone this far with the Queen before, he would do everything he could to make the one he would soon call his mate remember this night fondly. His fingers soon joined in the mix, teasing her swollen outer lips and working his tongue ever more quickly to help her reach that coveted peak.

For once, Tiri'ol was happy Yuit was no where near her, or Miwa, so they could share this moment together. They both needed it, and since Yuit had come there was no time for Miwa and Tiri'ol to be alone together, even for sweet things like cuddling. Tiri'ol felt so embarrassed being in this position, but she was relaxing, and she could tell Miwa was getting into it himself.

"Oh!" Tiri'ol jumped, her legs tensing for a moment as his lips collided with her clit, and his tongue entered her folds. Tiri'ol's head tilted back, moans leaving her lips as she squirmed under him, her tails thrashing a little more violently. Tiri'ol's hand left his hair, both hands going over her head to grip the head post as her legs tensed and he continued to please. Her chest rose and fell, brows furrowed as her purs mixed with her moans. "M-Miwa...H-How..." Tiri'ol wanted to question how he knew how to do this, but his tongue going faster made her let out a feral growl.

Miwa smiled inwardly as he felt her hips shake at the contact, feeling her hands leave his hair. Truth be told, he didn't have any practical experience; it was just something that felt right. And if they weren't going to mate this night, he could at least do other things to make her feel good. And this was something he'd heard of the humans doing. An act to imprint the male as the proper one to mate with.

Hearing the feral growl, Miwa could tell she was getting close and intensified his action. It wasn't long before he slid a finger into her wet slit, his tongue flicking the hypersensitive pearl as a hand came to rest on her inner thigh, the leg shaking in untold bliss. His eyes traveled up, the Queen's face obscured by her sizable shaking breasts and her hips pushing against his face more and more as he tried making her release her pleasure.

Tiri'ol's lips parted with a loud moan, her chest arching up and falling onto the bed as she whimpered when he picked up the pace. Her muscles tensed, flexed and relaxed as she squirmed around on the sheets, her legs immobile by his tails.

Her nails dug into her pillows, clawing through the fabric as he shoved a finger inside of her tight moist walls. She could feel some of her wetness ooze out around his finger, her pussy clasping it as she whimpered. Her ears folded back on op of her head, her tails thrashing around on the bed.

She wasn't sure how long had passed, but she knew when it hit; every muscle tensed up, her chest and back arched off the bed, her tails curled up, and her lips parted in a cry of pleasure, her pussy and clit twitching with her ultimate pleasure.

Miwa's tongue lapped up her juices, cleaning the Queen of any potential mess and helping to prolong her climax; thankfully he hadn't taken her virginity as he was sure to take care not to go too deep. That would come when the two of them decided to be mated, and with this he was certain he had proven his abiity to bring her pleasure. He honestly thought of this as a preview, a taste of what was to come when they went through with the ritual of bonding.

Standing up, he gently wiped his face and smiled as he watched her lay on the bed, his own arousal quite evident: The length looked painfully swollen, twitching and pulsing with need as clear pre-cum dripped from the tip; as badly as he wanted to mate her, right here and now he knew such an act would be disgraceful. "I take it, you enjoyed yourself then, Tiri'ol? Good; I apologize if that was sudden, but I thought something like this might help the worries just fly off your shoulders." he then said to her, sitting on the bedspace next to her thighs, legs still spread apart as his tails had unwound themselves from them. "Like I said before...I will be whatever you need me to be." Miwa cooed to her gently, his left hand coming up to stroke her cheek.

"M-Miwa.." Tiri'ol's voice was shaky as she breathed, her eyes having lost sight as she gasped for breath. She could tell he was cleaning her, after prolonging her orgasm, but Tiri'ol couldn't really move, or think all that much.

Tiri'ol's sight came back to her as he sat down next to her, her legs still shaking and spread. She smiled, exhaling as her ears stood on her head. She moved, sitting up, her face red as she looked at him. "Miwa.." Tiri'ol was p, halfway, looking at him as he caressed her cheek. She moved closer, pressing her lips against his passionately. She pulled away from the kiss smiling. "It felt perfect...you were amazing.." Tiri'ol caressed his face, her nose touching his. "May I...please you too?" Tiri'ol asked shyly. Her hand trailed, moving closer to the twitching man meat he had been holding back. She touched him, feeling him jump in her hand which caused her to grin as she gripped him, running her fingers along his length.

Miwa felt a rush of pride run through him as she praised his ability to bring her pleasure; true, the most they'd done before this was some light touching and teasing. The guardsman, however, felt like being a little bolder tonight...And she DID challenge to remove her towel. Regardless, his eyes closed as she pulled him into a kiss, their tongues meeting for a short few seconds, the sensations of their noses bringing a tickle to his features and making his smile rosy.

"You needn't ask any more than that..." Miwa said after a slight gasp, her breasts enveloping his left arm; this had been the first time she'd touched him here, so he was not expecting the sensation. Her fingers wrapped oh so gently around him, his manhood giving an appreciative throb at her delicate pressure. The way it twitched, she would feel every small vein throb in his length, feeling his pleasure already to start the slow burn in his groin. "Tiri...That feels incredible" he breathed, eyes closed as he rested his upper body against his palms, head back in bliss.

Tiri'ol couldn't help but giggle against his lips, her tails were swishing behind her as she moved and pressed her bare chest against his. When he spoke, she was silent, pulling her lips away to brush them against his neck. She bit into the skin there softly as he paused between words. Her ears flicked against his skin.

She gripped him more firmly, pumping him in her hand as she felt his precum help her hand glide more easily against his skin. Tiri'ol's lips trailed down his neck and chest them, as if to tease him in a manner as her pace on her hand quickened. Her face paused near his cock before she bite into his hip roughly, threatening to break skin.

Back
Top Bottom