Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marking one's territory (Me and JosieAnna)

Seth entered his home late one afternoon after a long day of work. He wanted to simply take a nap for a while before getting up to have dinner and perhaps watch tv for a bit. He lived as a single resident in a one-story house. At the moment he was looking for a roomate who might move in and help share the rent, since he had a empty bedroom to spare. The house came with two.

He hung his work uniform up on the coat hanger by the door and proceeded to go into his room where he met with a surprising element. The was a bump underneath the covers on the bed and, after pulling down the covers, found out that it was a girl underneath the covers. Not only that, but she had the ears and tail of a cat, and wore a rather refined outfit. Most importantly was that she was in his bed. "Excuse me, what are you doing in my bed?"

Joanna was a neko. Cat ears. Cat tail. And best of all: Cat naps. Unfortunately, the 17-year girl had been booted out of her own home six months before. Living on the street or in the home of a kind stranger didn't leave much room for cat napping. So when she'd seen the window open to this house, and had discovered (after sneaking in) that no one was in the house, she hadn't been able to resist the comfy looking bed. She was out within seconds.

As he pulled down the covers, Joanna jerked awake and moved instinctively to a defensive pose. "Your bed?" she tilted her head, considering. At that moment, she decided that this place, especially this bed, was hers. She leapt at him, knocking him over and landing on top of him. "I don't think so. This may have been your bed, but now this house, and all that is in it, is mine." She grinned wickedly. "Looks like that just might include you.

"What?!" Seth was about to burst into a fit of rage from what this girl just told him. "You can't just walk in here and take everything for yourself. That's robbery. Get off of me." He tried to push her off, but the resulting struggle between them only shifted him up on top of her. "I am the master of this house and I have every right to kick you out as I see fit. This is not your house."

She grinned wickedly and laughed at his outrage before he began struggling. She tried to stay on top of him, but in the end, he had her pinned and she was out of breath, though still squirming slightly. "Oh yeah? You're gonna kick me out? Not bloody likely." She gave him a smug grin. "Master of the house, my butt. You're just some kid WISHING he ran his own life." She rolled her eyes at this. "Okay, tough guy. If this is your house, not mine....prove it." She grinned with the challenge.

"Damnit." He took hold of her and with a feat of strength pushed her off, only to to roll on top of her again. Their rough housing had caused their clothes to somewhat fall off them, but not by much. "OK, you annoying cat, since I don't have any ideas left, what way can I prove to you that I am master of this house?" He said angrily, his grip firm on her arms, his legs tightly holding to her waist, keeping her in almost perfectly pinned. "If it'll get you to go away, I'll do it. Just tell me what I got to do to make you leave?"

Joanna lay beneath him, panting for breath, her ears twitchin in agitation as she slowly became aware of the fact that her clothes were a great deal more revealing than before the scuffle. She glared up at him. "Annoying cat?!!?" she screeched indignantly. "I'll have you know that I am adorable little kitten." She tossed her head with as much grace and conceit as she could in her current position. She rolled her eyes. "Oh, like I'm going to tell you how to prove that you are master of this house when you AREN'T. You'd have to completely dominate me....which you can't." She thought back over her words and winced as she realized that she'd just told him exactly what she'd said she wouldn't.

((Sorry about the delay. I've been dealing with stuffs. Hopefully it's over now!))

((sorry bout MY delay, lack of internet here))

"Dominate you? As in sex?" He asked catching her slip of the tongue. "Well then, little miss kitty, if that's what's going to get you out of my house then so be it. After all you did say you wanted me to prove it." His hands grabed at various parts of her clothes and began to pull them off. If she struggled or fought back, her clothes might have suffered rip or tearing. Eventually he did managed to undress her completely. "Well, for a neko you posses a rather well rounded physique." He grined and started to fondle Joanna's breasts.

Back
Top Bottom