Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Temptresses Web (FutaFanatic x Melevolence)

Naomi gave a crooked smile "Mmm, big cozy office job, hmm? Boring but...I guess I can't argue with having a comfortable living." She gave a small shrug. Not that she had room to talk. She herself didn't work, getting money from her family so she could live comfortably and stay out of trouble due to her condition. Clearly she was incapable of staying out of trouble despite this. She relaxed and let the teen move on top of her. He eagerly nestled his head onto her round breasts which acted like furry pillows. Laughing softly, she brought her hands to the back of his head and tenderly combed her fingers through his hair. It felt wonderful to have a warm body against hers. Her legs spread a little to allow her thighs to gently clamp around him to keep him close, as if claiming him for herself.

"Mmm, I might keep you around a little while." she mused, tilting her head a bit. "I guess it just depends on how well you keep our secret...and if you can keep performing so well." She teased. The husky licked her lips a bit, her paws moving down the back of his neck and caressed down his hairless body. The soft and almost leathery pads on her fingertips rubbing across the young but forming muscles underneath his bare flesh. "Mmm...don't hesitate to come over after school if you can. I'll make sure to help you relax."

Her eyes closed slowly as a wave of fatigue finally began to settle in now that her sexual urges had been sated, was clean and full of food. "Mmm...if I pass out...mmm...just be sure to lock the door when you go..." She laughed gently, her arms slowly embracing him to her in a tight hug.

He smiled some as she wrapped her legs around him, keeping him close, keeping him as hers, something she had done in more ways than one. He relaxed, enjoying the way her paws moved through his hair as she enjoyed the moment as well. He was all for the easy life, finding making sports more of a hobby thing seemed all the more interesting to him in the long run. Afterall he would rather not have to worry about struggling through everything, hoping and praying it all works out.

when she spoke, he could tell she was tired, sated and more than ready to fall asleep and enjoy the night. And with the weekend still ahead, Michael remained in her arms, looking to her with a smile. He said nothing, simply staying with her until she fell asleep."Well if you ever need me, you could always invite me over..I'm sure you'll come up with something you need me for, in terms of having an excuse for it.."He teased, giving her a kiss before relaxing once more.

Whenever she did fall asleep, Michael covered her with a blanket before getting dressed and returning home unseen, ready to see what the next day had in store for them

She woke alone the following morning. He'd been kind enough though to find a blanket for her so she wasn't cold through the night. She stretched, yawning loudly before rolling off the side of the couch and landing with a thud on the floor. Groaning stubbornly, she got to her feet. Her body felt a bit stiff...but in a good way. The 'exercise' last night had been just what she needed. Naomi simply hoped he would indeed return but she wasn't too worried. It'd be hard to believe if a hot blooded teen male didn't come crawling back for seconds now that he'd had a taste.

As she had not much else to do, Naomi spent most of the afternoon cleaning the house a bit, unpacking more things and putting the rest into the basement if she didn't have a need for it now. She got dressed and made a trip to the store to pick up a few things she needed. Just basic things to fill her time. She felt her mind wandering back to Michael though. How he felt...how he smelled. Her body warmed up just thinking about it. She got home and started to prepare some snacks in case he did come over like he said he would. She baked some cookies and even made a pizza from scratch to help tide him over until his parents would want him home. When the clock began to creep closer to when he'd be out of school she felt her heart skip a beat or two. How she savored this excitement...

Michael had gone to school, thinking about her all day long, smiling for a majority of the day. He was more than happy to get out of school, to enjoy more time with her, to see what else she had in store for him in the future. But for now he was more than happy to just go over and spend some time with her. So when the bell rang Michael grabbed his things and made his way home.

After Michael got home he spent the next hour or so doing his chores and bringing his bag to do some homework when he had some free time at her house. With his stuff done and ready he walked over, his parents still gone. He left a note telling them he was at his friends house for the day and would be home in time for bed. With that he had gone over to Naomi's, giving the door a knock as he now stood there patiently

It didn't take long after he knocked for the door to swing open. The sultry Husky smiled before stepping aside to let him come in. "I was wondering when you'd get here. Thought I was going to have to eat all this food by myself!" She used her hip to bump the door closed after he got indoors, giving his ass a playful smack as she walked by to head back towards the kitchen. The mixed smell of cookies and pizza wafting throughout the house.

"How'd school go?' She called back to him, starting to slice the pizza up into 8 pieces with the a pizza cutter. "Hope our escapades didn't tire you out too much that you couldn't pay attention in class." Naomi giggled a bit, sucking her finger clean of some stray sauce and melted cheese that had gotten onto her as she put a couple slices on both their plates.

When the door swung open he jumped a bit, smiling when he saw her standing at the door, ready for him to hang out. He chuckled softly as she teased him, shaking his head as he slipped inside, a gasp leaving the boy as she gave it a playful smack. He found himself a seat on the couch as she prepared their meal, the boy leaning back a bit and relaxed."Well I got enough sleep so I was fine..Just a bit sore is all.."

Michael sighed softly, enjoying the chance to just sit and relax, not having to worry about being told or asked to do this or do that, simply relax ad if anything, enjoy some fun with the sexy older woman.

Her laugh floated from the kitchen "Well get used to it, babe. You know the sex is good when you're sore the following morning." She appeared moments later with a plate in each hand and a can of soda placed between her large breasts. Handing down his plate, she retrieved the can from her breasts once she had a free hand only to hand that to him next. Plopping down beside him, Noami grinned a little "I figure a little snack is in order before you have to do your 'homework'."

"Glad to hear your day was good. I didn't get any calls from parents or cops so it's good to know you didn't brag to your friends." She flashed him a playful smirk "Though I guess I'm a little sad you didn't talk me up about how awesome I am." she faked a sad sigh, leaning back against the couch and shifting her weight as she tucked her legs under her a bit.

He chuckled a bit at her words, shaking his head some when she came around the couch, plates in hand and soda between her tits. He took the plate from her with a smile, taking the can once the plate was set in his lap. He nestled close to her once she took a seat, taking a quick bite of his food."MHmm but depends on what you mean, after all I do have homework to get done at some point.."

He laughed a bit as she played off a dsad sigh, shaking his head a bit."Well if I did that would mean having to wonder if my friends go after you as well..And right now I want you all to myself.."

(Sorry for the delay!)

"Oh, you don't feel like sharing?" Naomi laughed a bit at the look on his face "Come on, I can handle you and a couple others." She teased, winking playfully though dropped the subject so she could focus on eating. "I figure-" She began with a semi full mouth of food, pausing again to swallow "-that today we can goof off a bit. If you want we can use the pool. If not, I'm not sure how into games you are but I've still got my box of video games and stuff to unpack. Could give us something to do for a while. Though they might be a bit 'old' for you." She grinned a little. "I know how you kids are with the graphics and the whatnaught."

Giggling a little, she stood to take her empty plate into the kitchen. Rising the plate before putting in the sink and stopping by the fridge to grab herself a beer, the husky stopped in the archway, leaning against it to watch as he finished eating. She took a sip and smiled a little. "Maybe we could even make things interesting..." She proposed after a moment "...I mean, if you're not scared or anything." Walking over and dropping back onto the couch, Naomi lickied her lips "Maybe make a game out of the game, if you catch my drift."

He looked at her as she spoke, shaking his head when she asked about him sharing. Not only that but it would only bring more unwated attention, not that she would care. He was sure she could handle him and more, but then again she wasn't exactly his, leaving her to do as she wished. But he smiled when she switched the subject to figuring out something they could do for the day. Finishing his bite of food, Michael smiled a bit and shrugged."I'm game for anything really, could always relax in the pool..though we did that yesterday.." Though when she mentioned having video games she had yet to unpack he smiled a bit more, shocked to hear she was even into things like that."Graphics arn't all that important.."

While she vanished, Michael continued eating, taking a few more bites before setting his empty plate on the table.He looked at her when she sat down beside him, offering a bit of a game or something, causing him to bite his lip."Wht do you have in mind..?"

She smiled a bit "Glad to hear that!" She cooed before she turned and went to the kitchen and down the side door into the basement to hunt for the box with her games. She returned shortly, smile on her face still. She knelt on the floor and began to open the box, pulling out a Genesis and a Super Nintendo, scooting to the TV to get them set up on the entertainment center. It only took a few moments and then she sat down beside him, smirking a bit at the cute look on his face.

"Oh, nothing too drastic. Ever played strip poker?" She asked, though laughed softly "Of course not...but I'm assuming you can figure out the rules. We'll play some games...whomever loses has to remove a piece of clothing. First to strip down completely loses the challenge. Winner gets to do any one thing they want to do to the loser..." Naomi licked her lips. "WHat do you say? You game? I'll even let you pick the first game we play."

He sat patiently in his seat as she vanished to collect the box of her gmes, something he didn't expect her to have or be into, which excited him all the more. He watched as she unpacked the games, seeing the old consoles she had, something he wasn't used to seeing. But nonetheless he didn't care, so long as he got to enjoy her company and have some fun, in more ways than one. Though when she spoke he swallowed a bit and shook his head, only assuring her more he hadn;t done much of anything like this. Though when she explained the rules he smiled a bit and gave her a nod, ready to get started."Well it's your games so you pick first.."He told her with a smile, joining her on the floor.

Naomi couldn't resist licking her lips at the teen's nervous look. Only his second time with a woman...still so nervous. "We'll start easy..." she giggled, turning back to her box. She reached in, the sound of shuffling plastic filling the air. She withdrew a cartridge for Nintendo, holding it between two fingers. "Well play Trog first." She slid the cart into the system, slapping the lid shut and powering it up. "I'm sure even a guy as young as you has played Pac-Man before, yes?" She grabbed both controls after plugging them in and plopped down beside him.

"It's simple. We're little dinos. We have to collect our colored eggs while avoiding the cavemen. You can get the meat which will turn you into a big dino and you can eat the cavemen. All like Pac-Man, just multi player...and a smidge tougher." She explained. "First to lose all their lives loses the game. Want to do a warm up run first?"

He looked at her as she giggled and assured him they would start somewhere easy, not exactly sure how but played along anyway. He watched as she took out a game and plugged it in, Michael relaxing and nestling into her once she took a seat. He listened as she explained the rules of the game, as well as the way to lose the challenge. But he paid it no mind and smiled, taking not how closely it resembled pac man. So with a shake of his head he took the controller, kissing her cheek."Nope, either way it will be fun..not everyday I get to enjoy fun with someone like you and get to play video games with.."

[Seriously though...Trog is super fun :p Check it out sometime!]

Naomi smiled at his flattery and relaxed back on the couch. "Alright then! We'll get started." She selected the two player option and the game started up. The husky fell silent and her eyes focused on the screen. Avoiding the cavemen and collecting her eggs as quick as she could, the two made it through the first level without much effort. "Not bad...things only get harder from here." She warned him. The game began to pick up in pace. More eggs to collect, more cavemen to avoid as well as different enemy types. Cavemen that hopped around, stone wheels rushing by, etc. "Aw shit." She muttered when she finally lost her first life, clicking her tongue in annoyance.

He smiled a bit at her words as he relaxed against her as the game started, watching the screen as he focused and did his best to keep up. Despite the fact he made it through the first level he struggled just a bit to figure everything out. Once it picked up he got the hang of it, smiling a bit more as he enjoyed himself, chuckling a bit when she lost a life, only to lose one of his own shortly after.

Naomi focused as the levels got more and more intense. Near bullshit level difficulty as NES games tended to do. She was surprised he was keeping up with her despite this being his first time playing the game. She'd lose her second life before too long, down to her last one. Her legs moved onto the couch as she tried to get a bit more comfortable. She smirked a little when her left leg slowly stretched out and rest her paw to his lap. Her toes curling gently to grip his crotch. Gingerly the canine teased his manhood through his pants, rubbing and pressing lightly. "Look out for the jumping caveman!" She warned in a lofty tone, almost teasing all while her foot continued to try to distract him.

He focused more, enjoying himself as they played the game, more so as he noticed she was losing, which drew a smile from him. ut when she began to tease him, work his crotch he bot his lip, jumping for a moment which caused him to lose a life right there. He said nothing though as he continued playing, hoping to outlast her even through her teasing. With a breath he continued, trying to ignore her attack even as his cock hardened, slowly growing and pulsing under her foot. As the game went on he was getting closer and closer to losing another life, struggling to stay focused. Before the level had finally ended he had lost another life just before getting the last bits of the little orbs.

Naomi giggled excitedly. She did her best to focus on the game at hand while also admiring the determination Michael was showing. Her paw continued to stroke along his length, pinning it gently against his leg as she did. Licking her lips in anticipation the husky woman adjusted her shirt a little when she had a moment to expose more of her cleavage, the room feeling just a bit warmer now. Sure enough the game won out as Michael lost his final life just before he could collect the last of the eggs so he could escape to the exit. "Aha! I win!" She squealed in triumph, clapping her hands while her control dropped onto her lap.

"i was getting nervous there for a second!" her foot retreated from his lap as if nothing had happened though her multi colored eyes cast him an innocent look, like she had done nothing wrong. "I guess that means you've got to lose some clothes, cutie! What's it going to be? Shirt or pants?"

He focused till, even a he sat there, stroking him, teasing him through his pants all in an effort to win. Sadly it worked as he finally lot his last life, all while so close to winning. With a bit of a grumble he listened as she spoke, celebrated her victory, Michael letting out a bit of a sigh. But still he enjoyed himself, enjoyed playing the game with her, but when she spoke about her prize he ook in another breath."Isn't it up to you what I do?"

"mmm...Well...I was going to let you choose! But since you're such a gentleman...why don't you take off those pants for me? Hmm?" She slowly leaned closer "Here...lemme help?" She pressed her muzzzle to his cheek, kissing softly as if to sooth his frustration. Her hands moving to his pants and helped undo them. Sliding off the couch and kneeling in front of him, her eyes peering up at him playfully, Naomi pulled them down his legs. "Oh...don't be so mad." She cooed. She kissed his bare thigh gently. "If it helps...it's your game choice now!"

He nodded a bit at her command, but before he could really make an effort she dropped to her knees and slid them to his ankles, the boy stepping out of them, his lower half exposed, cock half hard. When she kissed his thigh, a shiver ran through him as he looked at her and gave her a smile. When she gave him a choice, Michael looked at her collection and shrugged."Haven't played any of these before..so why don't you choose?

A small smile came back to her when he seemed so nervous again. She could feel the fur on the back of her neck bristle a little bit as her heart sped up. Naomi slowly kissed his thigh again, opening her muzzle and gently taking a bite. Her teeth gently tugging at his soft flesh. Her eyes watched his half aroused member begin to quiver more. She stood up while her smile grew. Turning back to the system she allowed her tail to flick across his groin as she did, pretending it was an accident.

Pulling the current game from the system while pulling another from the box, the eager husky giggled a bit in excitement. Slipping the cart into the system she powered it back on, the screen flashing 'Balloon Fight'. Moving back onto the couch, Naomi sat even closer to her teenaged lover. "This one's a classic." She grinned "Just use A to flap your arms and fly. The goal is to pop the balloons of the enemies with your feet, then hit them again to earn points. You can even sabotage one another by popping each others balloons. Highest score wins!" She explained, placing her left paw on his thigh again. "Think you can handle it?" She spoke in a soft and teasing tone, leaning forward to place a soft kiss on his cheek.

He swallowed a bit, watching her as she kissed his thigh before giving it a bit of a nibble, the boy breathing deeply as a blush took his cheeks. However he shook it off and smiled a bit when she stood and moved to replace the console with another game. He paid his alredy growing erection no mind, knowing full well she was enjoying it. So as the game loaded up he looked aat it, finding that he knew nothing of the games she clearly grew up playing.

Listening as she explained how the game worked, Michael relaxed, nodding every now and then as he tried to remember and figure out how to play as she spoke. Given how the last game went he was sure she would try and take him out, as much as he would with her. Either way he was having fun, regardless of whatever she had planned aside from him if at all. That was far from his mind. When she touched and teased him he smiled, giving her own thigh a squeeze."Don't see why not.."

Back
Top Bottom