Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Minds of Drow OOC

Also, at the moment, nothing happening besides player interaction, so no need for me to but in.

Hello. I am new, but if a player drops out or if you would like a new companion, I would be delighted to join. I have an ardent drow almost ready :)

Hey, I briefly vanished due to the demise of my ancient laptop. But now I have a spiffy tablet I hope to figure out soon. After catching up on posts I shall whip something out.

So, for everyone, since I'm doing some sneaky things, I'm working out my little morning in PM ;)

If things pan out, should be good overall.

*sighs*

Maybe I should switch my character's gender. *sweat drop*

Is it too late for that?

And Kaybee, would you still have fun with a slave girl?

I wanted to do a subby guy. It's been a while, and it can be a lot of fun. But I just keep running into too many guys in the room.

If I've confused people, my issue here is that I'm too heterosexual to be entirely comfortable in this setting. When I RP a submisive, my natural tendency is to want my mistress to exercise her athority by pushing my limits just a tad bit. The most obvious way to do that in this situation is not particularly appealing. ^_^;;

Anyways, a girlfriend of mine touched up this picture so she actualy looks like a drow. Is she apealing?

Myrinida5.jpg

Aside from Tenshi's rejoin, it's been almost a week since we've had a post. Does anyone mind if I act out of turn?

I've talked to him, he's going to be back on Thursday, but there have been a few last minute things for his courses, so he's been busy as a politician selling out their constituents for five bucks.

As said, unless something comes up, will not but in on characters interacting with each other. Me and RPG-Girl are able to talk in real life, so things are handled on her end.

Also, final projects, exams approaching and home renovations do not an easy time posting make x-x

Back
Top Bottom