Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Minds of Drow OOC

Grim Troll

Star
So, say hello, and claim your color... also, declare if you are a member of Kaybee's incest harem.

House Name; Tor'rret (Mistresses of The void)
Dominant Religion; Lolth/The Great Mother
House Favored Class; Psion/Wilder (Female) or Psychic Warrior (Male)
House Benefits;
+2 Insight Bonus to Knowledge (Psionics) and Psicraft checks. Tor'rret are psychics, and not clerics, and are trained from an early age to understand their powers.

The Tor'rrets Spell-Like abilities are replaced with the following Psi-Like Abilities; Control Light, Control Flame and Empty Mind 3/day. Due to their experiments with psionic powers, they have managed to warp or change their innate powers they have received from the ancient fey. These are used at a Manifester Level equal to their HD, and are treated as being fully augmented. They may also replicate the Darkness spell by reducing ambient light levels to -200%, but this has the same duration as raising them.

-4 Circumstance Penalty to Diplomacy checks with the more traditional houses. As they do not conform to all the norms of Drow society, they are seen with suspicion and unease. After all, who could tell when one is just reading your mind?

Important Positions

Matron Mother; Breena'Akorxyra (Matriarch Beloved Sage), Erudite Psion 18. At six hundred years old, she has survived many things that would have destroyed her, inculding a power play on the temples part to bring the Tor'rret back into line with the standard dogma and practices of the Church of Lolth. While the house managed to weather that particular storm with few notable losses, it was mostly done by making alliances with unusual parties.

Still, she has the required things to BE a Matron mother. She is female, she pays at least lip service to Lolth and maintains most of the traditions of the church, but has shifted the focus away from the temple, much to it's annoyance, and instead is concentrating power in her own houses mental abilities.

Of course, the events that ensured her houses temporary survival have left some doubts in some canny minds, though she endures yet.

Armsmaster;Mourn Tebvyr (Legendary Swordmaster), Psychic Warrior 20 (Immortal Aspirant). Tebvyr is an oddity among male drow, as he shows an utter lack of fear towards anything, a lack made apparent in that while he is not a member of the house by birth, but will inform any who ask that he is on retainer for the next three centuries as a part of a test from his Master and teacher.

The last living apprentice of the Void Troll Karkesh the Reckoner outside of the trollish races, he has delved deeper into the abyss that many would acknowledge, and has fought abominations born of primordial madness and entropy to the death singlehandedly. He says nothing of the house of his birth, and to most appearances, is a celibate, aesthetic warrior, content to train Tor'rret troops and children in the arts of psionic combat.

House Wizard; Antas (Dead Wizard), Wizard 16. Another oddity, in that he is an undead creature, that has served loyally, though for the most part it is unsure if a past Matron Mother managed to somehow bind one of her sons to the service the house, even after death. He does not comment, beyond a glare, if that is the case, but fulfills his duties as the only real arcane spellcaster the house possesses, including maintaining the wards, producing magical items, and the summoning of demons and devils.

He is not a Lich or Vampire, and due to his appearance, though being neither has prevented his career among his fellow arcanists from progressing, and for him to have much more to fear then usual from the necromaticlly inclined.

Rank in The Game of Bones;

Suspthrae here! And I shall claim the color.... Green. And while not quite a member of her darling elder sisters harem, she would be more then willing to have some fun.

Fhada'chas claims this shade of blue and down for fun times with both her sisters and any male that thinks they can handle what she's got.

Meep! Collors? Um...

Is this orange? Is this how I do it?

oh... I never saw that link before... Myabe I can use this.

If it won't throw things off to be a house thrall rather than a house member, I'll be playing Zade Voren'taal--noble from a diferent house and harem boy to Larala.

If you prefer us to be from the same house I'll switch to a girl. *shrugs* : )

Tallim will take this yellow and is a member of Larala's harem, but he loves all of his sisters. That said, I can make some changes to his history and personality if it's not to anyone's liking.

That would be me. I'll be working on the IC thread tomorrow, but would you like a single thread, or a thread for each that merges? Might just have breaks for separate actions really.

I think breaks for separate actions would work better unless you want to separate the threads by location which might be difficult in a place as big as the underdark.

I look forwards to the start!

Okay, have to reinstall some things on my labtop, so shall be a while, joy. Still, will try and get things ready to go in a few hours. Again, sorry for the delay.

Also. Default starting scene will have all members of Larala's harem in her bedchamber. You have been notified.

This is Zade.

I think he still needs gear.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ruNRtIohEgYeA-mLgyH3bSgIf4sqZ7MFVCVWjCC8dFI/edit

Let me know if you don't think he'll fit.

and I need to find an image, too!

There can still be alcoholic beverages. Just working on it, have it half done, but family things have been coming up x-x Currently saved as a draft, so will keep working on it.

It's alright, I'll just be glad to have a plan and a prepared start. So many games on this site die before they even get off the ground...

Okay, IC opener is 90% done. Just a handful of finishing touches, and I'm leaving describing her chambers up to Kaybee.

IC is ready. Now, I'll reply once or twice a day, though will try more often. But, I'm somewhat better at solo games, as I can devote the entire thing to one person. So doing it for multiple people means either taking a while, or shorter posts.

Quick question, do we need to be rolling prowess checks and the like all the time? Or will we save those for encounters with NPCs?

NPC only is fine, though if you want too? Will not object. Really, will rarely interfere with player/player interaction.

Nah, I've just been blanking on my replies. I'@@ get to it as soon as I can get something coherent into my head, sorry everyone.

Will start with the NPC actions tomorrow, but for the most part, if players are interacting, I'll only post if there is something happening. Would like to apologize, mid-terms and papers double whammy x-x

I would also like to show my support for our DM. It's okay for a game to slow down a bit, we just can't let it fizzle out entirely.

Back
Top Bottom