Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Woman Missing From Park (Kait and Johnn))

Alcina could tell that he had something on his mind when they were walking to the cafeteria. She was watching his face as he felt her body want him. She loved him so much. Yes when she first meet him she thought he would be the one. The one that was so nice to her even though she was nice. She loved the way he took care of her. When she was placed at a table she waited and watched him as he went to go get him food. She really didn't care what he had gotten her and she was more then happy he just decided to choose for her.

When he sat down next to her giving her her food she smiled softly at him. She started eating noticing her was looking for someone. She finished what she could before he spoke. She looked at him a bit surprised when he told her what he was. She was a bit disappointed about him lying to her. She sighed softly and looked at him a bit. When he told her he liked her and wanted her for himself she could not help but feel happy. "I like you a lot too!" she told him.

When he looked around again, she continued to eat her food. She listened to him speak as she was told they had to leave. She looked at him sadly as he spoke about them split them up. She snuggled against him smiling into him when he gave her the gun. She nodded as she finally kissed him deeply. Hopfully she would not be caught. Alcina stood up and smiled. He didn't know she actually could fight and use a gun pretty well. Her father had taught her how to protect herself at a young age. She was walking with her laptop where he wanted her to go.

Kevin watched as she left, walking normally past the book store not looking into it to see the tall dark haired man watching her. Kevin waited just long enough that man to step out and fall in behind Alcina. He kept his distance back just to make sure there were no others that were following them. She walked down the mall to the far end where the underground parking exit was. She went down the escalator with the tall man some 30 feet behind her. Kevin had made up time and was now only 10 feet behind the tall man. He glanced down the escalator and saw her nearing the bottom. The exit door was only 20 feet away from there.

Just as she stepped off the escalator a man came out from behind a wall and grabbed at her. He had no idea she could move so fast. The other man was shorter and stocky and muscle bound. He grabbed at her hair but missed as she ducked away and he came away with the right strap of her sun dress. He jerked it thinking he might pull her back but all he did was tear the dress right off of her. The man in front of him stepped off the escalator unaware of Kevin behind him as both men stared at her as she spun free from the first man. She was of course now stark naked holding an automatic pistol pointed at him. He froze and so did the other man. They were staring at her naked body which kevin thought was a great distraction for him. He cold cocked the first man and dropped him to the concrete floor. The other man saw Kevin just a second too late as kevin pulled a long barreled pistol from the small of his back. It had a silencer attached to it. The man was reaching for his own weapon but way too slow as kevin fired once, putting a small hole in the center of his forehead and splattering the wall behind him with blood.

He put the gun in his waist band and ran to where Alcina was still standing, and grabbed her hand and tugged her to the exit doors to the underground parking garage. They ran down the rows of cars passing people who stopped to watch the man leading a naked woman carrying a laptop on her shoulder and a gun in the other hand. They got to the car and kevin put the bags of her clothes in the back seat and jumped into the drives side and started the car up and drove as calmly as he could to the exit to the back of the mall. He turned to Alcina and looked over at her as the sunshine hit the interior of the car. "Are you hurt? did he hit you? " He was so worried that the second man may have fired at him and hit her. He drove to another parking area on the opposite side of the mall and stopped the car. he turned in his seat to look at her sitting there naked. He scooted closer to her and leaned over and kissed her. "I am so sorry that had to happen, I should of known they would find us sooner or later. We have to get out of this state and find a place to live that they will never find us. I know a man that can give us papers. " His eyes dropped to her chest and he smiled. "I guess we should find one of those dresses we bought for you to put on. But truthfully I rather you stayed naked for me." he reached in one of the bags and pulled out a new sun dress with thin straps like the other one and handed it to her. His hand came up and he lightly touched her left breast and gave it a soft squeeze. "God I love you so much Alcina, Don't worry i won't let that happen ever again."

He drove them out of the mall parking lot and onto a fast moving super freeway headed north out of california. They would be in Oregon by night fall.

Alcina kept her eyes in front of her as she knew the man was behind her. She walked slowly almost as if she didn't know she was being followed. She walked to where her love told her to go. She walked down the escalator. Just as she came of the escalator she ducked and gasped when he yanked off her sundress. She blushed deeply and hid herself. She fidgeted when the others were starting at her naked body. She noticed when her love was shoting the gun. She saw both men go down. She blushed deeply when she saw both dead bodies next to her. She followed him slightly hiding behind her as she was naked. when they got to the car she got in quickly. She blushed shaking her head when he asked if she was hit. She nodded when he spoke and handed her the sundress. She blushed deeply and changed into the other dress. She was happy to be near him. She nodded and she looked at him as they drove away from her old life.

As Kevin drove onto the highway he glanced over to watch as Alcina slipped the dress over her head and down to her waist. As they passed a large truck he honked his horn as he must of got a nice view of her breasts before she got the dress down. He smiled over at her, "well at least I am not the only one that likes your tits!" They drove for a long time and he did not mention shooting the two men at the mall. He could tell she was not wanting to got there just yet.

Darkness fell soon and they drove north out of California into the next state. Kevin knew someone must of called the police and hopefully they were not able to put the shooting together with the naked woman and man leaving the parking garage. He drove till 10pm and pulled into a small town in Oregon. There weren't many hotels and only a few gas stations. He pulled into a gas station and gassed up his car. While waiting for the tank to fill he poked his head in and looked over at Alcina. "We need to get rid of this car and buy a new one. First thing tomorrow we need to find a way to change cars with someone. We should pay cash for it so it can not be traced to either of us. " After filling the car up they went to a small cafe and he sat in a booth at the end of the cafe and slid into the booth seat with Alcina. "I am so hungry I could eat a horse" he smiled over at her. "What would you like to eat." He handed her the menu and waited for the waitress to come take their order.

Alcina blushed when he was driving. She was getting her dress over her body when she heard a truck honk his horn. She blushed even moe when she finally got the dress down. She looked at her lap not sure what to say to him. She looked at him once more before she looked out the window. Lots happened today. She wondered now what her father could have been into. She relaxed against the seat as Kevin finally stopped somewhere. She got out of the car with him as he spoke about getting rid of this car and buying a new one. "Okay, We can try that," She told him as she followed him. She sat down in the booth of the cafe blushing and nodding slightly. "I am pretty hungry. I think I would like a hamburger with french fries," she told the waitress.

It had been a long drive and they still had a long way to go before he wanted to stop for the night. He also wanted to get another car before they left town. He spied a newspapere stand by the door and got up and went and bought one and came back and sat down next to her. He glanced over at her and smiled. "looks like your getting used to me, that is a good thing. " He kissed her softly on the lips and looked down the top of her sun dress he had put on in the truck. "God i never get tired of looking at her breasts, they are so beautiful Alcina, I will want to kiss them again very soon so don't make me wait to long before you present one for me to kiss and suck."

He opened the paper and looked at the want ads and found someone selling a Ford F150 crew cab with four doors. It was only a few years old and the person selling it said it was in like new condition. "We will go get some money out of the bank and go buy this truck when we finish here." The waitress came with their food and some drinks and them left them alone. He put the paper away and began to eat his lunch. He was more hungry than he thought as he finished eating very quickly. He watched as she finished her burger and fries. he held out a hand as she slid toward him to get out of the booth and they paid and left the restaurant. He picked his phone out of his pocket and called the person in the paper and made arrangements to meet him and buy the truck.

They went to a local bank and withdrew some money to buy the truck and more just in case they needed something else. he was proud of the way she supported him in their flight from their past and into an unknown future. After purchasing the truck he gave the owner his old van and signed the title over to him and told him to do with it as he pleased. They put all their things in the new truck and headed out of town. The truck back seat were huge and there was a cover over the bed of the truck so no one could see what was back there and it locked. He liked that and figured they would have to stop and buy a new gun and a new phone soon to throw anyone off their trail. Once they crossed into Oregon he breathed a whole lot better. They were in some mountains and it was getting late. The sun had set some two hours ago and he was tired. They pulled off the highway and into a small mom and pop motel and got a room with a queen bed and a nice hot shower.

he put thier bags in the room and locked the truck and closed the motel door and locked it shoving the dresser in front of the door. He turned to her and smiled, "just being carful, now get naked and get in the shower and I will be there in 1 minute I just need to turn on the tv and see if there is anything on the news about you and your dissapearance." He watched as the dress came off quickly and loved that naked body that was under it. He turned on the tv and to a news channel and waited but there didn't seem to be anything on there about them. There was a story about a family in a small northern California town found shot to death. They even killed their dogs the news reporter told the camera. Kevin could see the house behind the reporter and it was the one where he bought the truck. He could see his old van sitting behind the barn where he left it and he got sick to his stomach. "God damn them they killed them because of us, damn it how the hell did they find that van." Then he thought, maybe they had the van bugged and now they knew what he was driving. He had to buy something else and had to get rid of the truck once and for all.

he walked into the hot shower and pulled the curtain closed behind him and did not mention anything to Alcina about the shooting of the family. The last thing he wanted was to ruin her first real night with him on the road. He knew he would have to tell her soon, but not right now. Now he needed to hold her and love her and so he did, grabbing her tightly he pulled her wet naked body to his and kissed her lips softly, feeling her breasts and the rest of her body tight to his own. the shower did not last long and he dried her off and the went and laid naked on the bed together.
"We need to get a few hours of sleep then we need to get out of here as soon as we can. I think they are not far behind us and I do not want them to catch us just yet."

Back
Top Bottom