Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reclaiming her Forest(Futafanatic & Biles)

The underground interior was so much darker than the outside. Infact, as Emily was pulled in backwards, her only view she was allowed to see was the night sky which was dark blue compared to the virtual pitch-black abyss now devouring her lover and herself into oblivion. The tunnel curved and meandered enough to deny Emily one last look of the outside world. Now engulfed in darkness, all she could do now was to smell and feel the humidity along with the agony cry from Amarra who was dragged before her.

They soon would enter a large cavern covered in a vast networks of cobwebs and no doubt, lots of egg nesting cocoons. The interior of this vast space appeared to have been an abandoned dungeon of sorts. The two futas would later then be carried through a terrible disgusting corridors filled with grotesque creatures and night crawlers. Yet, the spider colonies seem to not mind. Unfortunately for Amarra, her naked flesh would be dragged across the filthy ground once more through the infested corridor where her private parts and her large breasts would be sullied by vile creatures and critters.

At the end of the hallway was a throne room where the queen resided. Though not as grand as the vast space that marked the main entrance to the underground, it was spacious enough. Immediately, the spider minion lifted the general off from the ground and bound both her wrists crossed together above her head while her ankles remained glued together. She was now practically next to the queen herself. As for Emily, she was being bound to a fleshy pillar of sorts but almost hanging up side down. Both of her legs were spread open and wrapped around the girth of the pillar while her back rested partially on the ground and forced her to look at her own naked body. Emily was still given a good view of her lover and the spider queen before her.

(Sorry for the delay work has been draining me lately...)

Everything had gone from a starry blue sky to pitch black, nothing visible. The only thing helping her to deduce where they were was the strange wet sounds as they moved down through the dirt, her body dragged down, not being shown any care at all, her breathing heavy as she struggled to stave off the pain pleasure and more boiling inside her. When the darkness soon faded into a bit of dimlight from the many strange lights and bugs that now littered the deep dark caverns they were now in, which was surely beneath the ruins of the forest.

when they stopped in the room, Emily whined, looking to her lover as she was hung up and bound, displayed in all her nude glory, ready to be pillaged. But it was only for a moment before she found herself bound as well, except for her she was upside down, legs spread wide open, both her holes and her cock at the mercy of their captors. She looked to her lover with pleading eyes, both their cocks still hard, though covered in grime dirt and pre cum. They were now helpless, the many creatures looking to the woman, hungry, lustful and waiting to see what their Queen had in mind, waiting for their rewards.

((Sorry for not responding, I've have to pass the laptop back and forth so I had little or no chance to fully make a post. Also due to hurricane Otto, I had to hunker down for awhile and then there's Thanksgiving))

The queen was hard to discern as many of her arachnid minions seemed to gather around her and the captured general. Emily's views were now becoming obstructed by the many legs as the swarms of the creatures soon began to grow in numbers. While many of the spiders were making chittering and hissing sounds, it was no doubt their noises were out of contempt and hatred for General Amarra.

While Emily was given little attention, it wasn't enough to keep her safe from prying eyes of lesser creatures, mostly worms and maggots who were attracted to the sexual scent of her body's musk and pheromones. As she was still leaking pre, her shecock became a towering throbbing beacon of sex and was ripened for harvest. Tiny critters soon began to form networks of trails that soon crawled up the fleshy pillar.

Unlike the spider minions, their chirping and shrilling sounds were much more horrid yet quiet. But their combined symphonic creepy noises were soon becoming loud enough to liven up the underground hive as if they were all standing outside in the middle of the night. It wasn't too long until some of the fat grub began to drop down from the abysmal blackness from above and landed on parts of Emily's naked body and close to one of her private parts.

Meanwhile, the hissing and the chattering soon faded out quickly as the queen finally approached hapless futa Amarra as they awaited what she had to say to her prized captives.

Emily squirmed and whined now as she felt the many things crawl along her sex, her breath heavy while her cock ached all the more. Her body shook as she cried, feeling the tiny legs and more of the creatures crawling around her length, surely eager to claim her precious goo which was denied release once more. Pre cum oozed still as the things moved, teased her swollen cock.She tensed up as she felt something drop onto her, continued to disgust and scare her all the while. But when the sounds faded, she could only look on as th Queen rose and approached her lover.

Surprisingly, the Queen spoke in their tongue, wanting her victims to understand what she had to say."Ahhh at last..The destroyer of my land is at my feet.."She spoke with a giggle, licking her lips as she looked to Amarra, paying no mind to Emily as she spoke."And even better..You are aroused, ust as I want you to be my little toy.."She pointed out, licking her lips as she reached over with one of her legs, slowly dragging it across the futa's thick length."I've been waiting a long time for this...and finally...you are mine..."She hissed, licking her lips as she moved further into the light, revealing a massive sack behind herm surely teeming with eggs."You will be perfect for breeding a new brood of children and so much more..."

With a slow breath she wasted no time, wanting the general to see what awaited her as she shifted herself a bit, spreading her front legs wide. With a shiver she revealed a massive sack, twitching and swaying with her moves. Shortly after, a masive cock sprung upwards with a slimy goo covering every inch, the shaft looking much like her with a brown upper and a fleshy underside. But most prominent was the tip, pink and round with large fleshy barbs on it, her eyes hungrily looking to Amarra."Mmm I'm going to enjoy you so much my little toy..."

Amarra Ventress grunted still trying to struggle in vain from the spider web bounding both her arms and legs together. Yet as she swayed her body, her massive monstrous erection flopped around as if trying to either antagonize the spiders or merely teasing them as an act of foreplay. The general was huffing hard gritting her teeth bare open. She was not in a very happy mood, nor was she thinking clearly as her body was still on the verge of wanting that desperate release. Panning about in the dark, Amarra tried looking for her lover but as Emily was shrouded in the dark, she could not know the her whereabouts let alone the fate that befell her.

Although Emily squealed in terror, her voice were drowned out by the many chattering, clicks, and the disdained hisses. Yet, the noises died down as the queen finally approached her captured prize. When the queen began caressing Amarra's aching veiny penis and revealing how purple her tip became, the futa general gasped angrily.

"You think I'm aroused because of you?" she replied defiantly "I am no plaything, certainly not to the likes of you" Amarra continued "Besides, what have you done with my friend? Where is she now?" she demanded trying to express her will of dominance despite her body betraying her will and the situation she found herself in. However as she looked down at the queen revealing her slimy grotesque appendages, Amarra began blustering at such a faster pace and her plump breasts began to bob up and down. She didn't know exactly what the queen was planning, but it wasn't good news for Amarra "You'll... nnngh get no pleasure from me" she hissed moments before the queen made her move.

Emily's body was now becoming sullied by the fat grubby worms as they converged on all of her private parts, particularly both nipples that were surrounded by maggots as their tongues stuck out and started flicking the delicate tips and stimulating the bundle of nerves resting within the very fleshy nubs. Between her legs was a different stories. Fat grubs and larvas that had dropped from above plastered themselves all over Emily's scrotum sack and began coating the churning skin with their slimy entrails. The sensation became greasy yet cold at the sametime. From how they crept, some started squirming towards her feminine sex or towards her male-hood. Unbeknownst to her, Emily had smaller worms already wiggling around her length as they converged towards the tip with many snuggling and wiggling their greasy bodies underneath her tightened foreskin.

The Queen watched her cock sway with a smile, licking her lips in hunger at the sight. She watched as the general scanned around for her lover, smirking all the while, ready to speak up. When words left the general's mouth she smiled, shaking her head."Mmm whether you are or not does not matter to me child..Besides I intend to enjoy and play with you whether you like it or not...As for your friend...well She will be a good cumdump..and breeding toy for my pets.."She assured the girl, hissing a bit as she turned and bound Amarra once more, letting her see her lover as she was bound, covered in bugs as the other spiders watched, surely waiting for the go ahead."Trust me my dear..I will get as much pleasure from you as I want.."With that, the spider sunk her fangs into the general, flooding her veins with her pheremones, letting the aphrodisiac within it to drive her into more of an aroused frenzy."Mmmm should I breed you first.or make you watch helplessly as my minions enjoy your friend...?" She asked with a giggle, pondering the thought, ready to give the go ahead.

Emily cried, shaking her head as she continued to squirm against her binds, feeling the slimy things crawl all over her. Emily cried more and whimpered, feeling them all over her cock, her pussy and her balls, all drawing further pleasure into her body, making it ache all the more. The girl shook her head, breathing weakly."S-Stop it....stoooop...please....."

Amarra was slowly losing composure. Still trying to be defiant, her body revealed a far different attitude the moment the sore tip started sputtering out dollops of pre. After finally demanding to see her lover, the futa general was in utter shock with a horrid expression revealing the ghastly eyes as she watched the tiny maggots and larva festering around the tip and covering much of Emily's engorged shiny glans. Gritting her teeth, Amarra's eyes remained fully open and her pupils dilating right down to a single point. Having stared too long at the fate of her lover's sex reduced to nothing more than worm-food and hearing the agonizing cry, Amarra gasped and jerked her head off to one side clenching her eyes shut.

Seconds later, Amarra targeted her focus back on the queen.

"Damn you cursed fowl witch, let her go!" she growled shaking about in her restraints, but then watched as the queen spider approached Amarra and took a bit just above her breasts. When the fangs pierced into the top part of her exposed breast pumping in saturated amounts of pheromones, the general suddenly arched her back and flung her head upwards as she let out a terrifying scream. After letting go, the hapless futa began grunting and agonizing as the erotic stimulation suddenly started flooding into her nether regions and setting much of her loins on fire.

"What... Have you done?!!" she cried out unable to control the sexual urges as her cock suddenly swelled up in size and her balls were pulsing so hard that blackened veins and arteries bulged out around the base and slowly encased much of her aching scrotum. "Oh gods... It's too much... nnnnghhhh Dam... Damn you" she growled in resentment. However, her focus suddenly turned towards Emily as the nightcrawlers continued to push her over the edge and the sight of disgusting lowlife creatures as well as the hungry spiders just aching to ravage her at any given second.

"Get away from her, you bitch!" Amarra growled in a Sigourney Weaver accent. She was now rutting and panting hard trying to bare the overwhelming power of lust which caused the veins to become painfully bloated and inflated all around her length. No doubt her anger had decided what she wanted the queen to do. Emily was now being overwhelmed by additional worms and maggots as they slowly tried to stretch open her cumslit in an attempt to penetrate her urethra and venture down the length just to tap directly into the source of her tasty bittersweet milk.

She smirked, watching the woman as she continued to defy her and struggle, all in her faint attempts to get free and get her lover. Part of her wondered just what Amarra planned once she did get free, afterall there was an army of her minions ready to have at them both. But the sight of the woman's delicious pre made the woman giggle with delight, licking her lips as she smiled, eager to get to work. With Amarra bound she could do nothing but talk.

"I will do no such thing my dear..not until the two of you have served your purpose here...You destroyed my forest, forced us down into this hole..And for that you will pay far worse than anyone up there could bring upon you. With a breath she watched the woman as her body reacted to the bite, her loins burning, fueled with even more lustful rage, keeping her from relaxing, from coming down from that feeling. It made the Queen shiver with delight, ready to break both of them.

"I have simply made it so you can't come down from that lovely aroused state..and made your body ten times more sensitive than normal. You will become my toy.."She assured the general, turning her attention to the girl Amarra so cared about, smirking all the while. She wanted to wait, she wanted to make sure Amrra was at her lowest."Mmmm how about a show, I don't think you're ready yet.."She snapped her finger, giving her minions, her children the go ahead to enjoy Emily's body."You will watch my pets breed your lover...to give her the one thing you have yet to gift her..."

Amarra struggled and squirmed endlessly as her body was set on fire. Her erection betrayed her will with the reddened bloody tip of her penis opening up like a blooming flower and allowing the flow of pre to ebb out like fresh nectar. The hapless general blustered out in frustration and agony. As the queen was enjoying watching her new sex toy suffer and agonize, her minions suddenly enclosed around Emily's personal space. Their mere dominating presence in the dozens were more than enough to scare all of the nightcrawlers off her body, especially the large ones that were eager to penetrate her member.

With Emily's girly shecock exposed, it was left to throb and pulsate painfully from the result of the lesser creatures toying and exploiting her sexual weakspots along the length of her member. Now that it was all free, the spider minions leaned in sticking out their wormy tongues and began to lick the salty flavor of Emily's cock. Each licks were rougher than that of a cat's tongue and began to lather Emily's aching length with their slobbering fluids until all of her length was thoroughly drenched and fully lubricated.

Yet despite the queen being the leader of her broods, they maintained some sort of hierarchy among the ranks of the minions. As the spiders were vying for every spot on Emily's abused member, a loud hiss came from behind the crowd.

"Away a lot of you!" screamed a haggard raspy voice. It was then the spiders suddenly parted way towards Emily as one particular female spider slowly made her way. The marks and the body's shape was definitely different from all the other sisters. While decorative, she was not as beautifully elaborately adorned much like their queen. If anything, this particular female spider was an equivalent to a captain of sorts and she clearly had an authoritative presence second to the queen herself. The lesser sisters kept quiet except making soft chattering sounds amongst eachother. As the lone 'captain' finally made her way towards Emily, she suddenly spun around and aimed her large thorax at the hapless futa and out spat a large white blob.

Instantly, the blob came in contact with Emily's cock and it bound it up like a kosher sausage. The tightening of the web was strong around the base forcing the blood to remain trapped and causing the futa's shecock to swell up painfully.

"I shall partake of this feast" she announced causing others to bow their heads down and back away. As she finally encroached up to Emily's personal space, General Amarra growled and struggled desperately as her own member was now flailing about.

"Damn it, what are you doing?! Uhhhh... Leave her alone! It's me you want!!!" she screamed only to watch as the 'captain' spider opened up her mandible and mouth and devoured Emily's glans into her hungry orifice. Immediately, she began slurping making loud squelching kissing sounds.

The Queen watched with a smile as the General continued to struggle, her body betraying her more and more as the tip of her cock opened up, drooling out her pre in a steady flow. With a breath the woman moved closer, leaning over to give the tip a long lick, slurping up the fluids befoe straightening herself up again. he could only giggle more as Amarra spoke, demanding her lover be left alone, tht it was her the Queen wanted. and oh how right she was."Indeed..it is you I want..but she is for my minions, for capturing you..And since you didn't do as I wanted..she gets to suffer.."

The Queen licked her lips, aroused by the actions going on to the side, her barbed cock twitching, drooling it self as she smiled, eager to get to work."Now you get to watch..But don;t worry..they won't kill her..just drain every drop from her body..before relieving themself inside her, something you have denied her for so long.."She ssured her new pet before closing the gap between them."Mmm to just lay my eggs..or lay them inside you.."She pondered with a dark giggle as below her, something else pushed from her abdomen, the chitin shifted aside as a long, almost tentacle like tube slithered from her, the large organ having a wide opening at the end with soft, fleshy teeth. "Mmm this is gonna be fun.."She assured her toy as the tube hovered just above Amarra's cock, threatening to devour it and more.

Emily cried and whined as her cock was continuing to be tormented and slurped on by the small insects, her breathing ragged, shaky now a she tried to relaxed, tried to get a grip n herself. But when the bugs scattered, only to be replaced by tongues of the many spider minions, she wailed louder, the pleasure only straining her cock more as the orgn swelled up even more, her body shaking."M-Make it stop!! P-Please!"She begged, only to turn her attention in horror as he saw what seemed to be the second to the queen approach her, which wa made clear by the others dispersing away from her."L-Let me go..p-please..."Rather than finding relief, she found the base of her cock bound, locked tight and denied any kind of release, leaving her in a torment of pleasure as the woman would have her meal."N-No no no....."

Her cock throbbed wildly, her shaft swollen painfully and more as she felt the spider slurp on her cock, her body trembling, reaching it s breaking point as she shook her head.

"Mmm I wonder how much longer till she breaks and begs for them to please her...something you oh so denied her all in your hunt for war..for 'Progress' "

Struggling hard in vain against her restraints, the futa general wasn't pleased about what the queen had in mind regarding her lover Emily who was now being overwhelmed by a group of hungry spiders wanting to partake in her milky seeds. But as Amarra continued to shake her hips, her erected veiny sore cock bounced about further arousing her from the intense effect from the queen's bite. It was enough however to cause her to stop shaking so as not to lose her sanity as pleasure ripped and burned violently into her loins. Her breasts heaved up and down as she was breathing and panting hard but gasped when the spider queen gave the general's hardened pride a good thorough lick.

"Nnnnngh Nooo!" she cried out jerking her head up and clenching her eyes and teeth shut. Another batch of pre squirted out from the flaring screaming cumslit from her shiny bulbous tip. Looking back down, Amarra was no longer displaying any defiant anger in her expression. In its place however was more of frustration to her beloved Emily and possibly a hint of despair with how she expressed herself through her eyes. Yet her bickering and struggle stopped dead cold turkey when the futa suddenly heard a faint crackling noise coming from beneath.

When she gazed down, General Ventress's eyes opened in horror as this strange fleshy tentacle tube rose up and displayed its horrible disgusting yet scary orifice that flared hungrily. Amarra couldn't help but let out a fearful squeal as she saw this disgusting appendage hover over the tip of her writhing penis.

"E- eggs? No, you can't possibly.. Nnngh be thinking" she panicked desperately but then tried to look passed the queen in hopes of seeing how Emily was holding up.
-----

Meanwhile the heard of spiders all converged between Emily's legs as they were vying the honor of making their slithering tongues connect to the futa's exposed meaty shiny tip amidst her horrific cries of despair. Of course moments later one particular spider with higher authority took the honor herself as she engaged in partaking the bittersweet flavor of Emily's girly cock. Within her mouth, the tip was subjected to an odd alien-like tongue which was more than eager to make lazy wet circles just around the tip before it started tickling the bottom neck.

But then her chitinous mandible flared as she began to engulf more of Emily's length into her throat and press firmly against her pubic mound. Now within the hot and greasy interior of her mouth, the spider female began making squelching slurps and high-pitched squealing sound as she constricted her throat around the throbbing meat and subjecting the glans to her whimsical tongue.

((finally, I was able to get a post through))

She giggled a bit, watching the woman's reaction as the spider dragged her drug covered tongue along the meaty pole, bending down to do it once more, this time giving her cock a suckle before pulling away. She was done playing games, wanting to enjoy her meal once and for all, looking to her minions with a grin. The general's words only made her decision that much easier, Emily was going to suffer only for a moment, before getting the fucking she wanted and deserved. Only it would be from the spiders, and soon, herself before getting anything from the general. It was finally time for the main course to begin.

The Queen looked to Amarra and smiled."Mmmm yes..You are going to be a nice incubator for my eggs.."She assured the futa before in one quick motion, the tube thrust forward, engulfing Amarra's thick phallus. Once it dod, she would find the tube sucking hard, working her like a vaccuum as the fleshy insides massaged and squeezed her cock. As it moved back and forth, the fleshy teeth stroked massaged and pushed on her cock, seeking to teae her more."But first we need that lovely seed to fertilie them..You two will be great mothers to my children..." She mocked with a giggle before letting her eyes linger to her minions."Have at her my sweet babies..Take everythng from her..Show that girl the pleasure you can give her..no more games now.."She commanded, giving them full reign to enjoy the young futa as they so wished.

--

Emily squirmed and cried, shaking her head helplessly as the creature continued to assault her cock, giving her no reprieve as the massive shaft throbbed, more of her pre cum pouring from her. Her pussy wasn't any better as her juices drooled out of her, dripping down her back. Her cock throbbed more once the tongue went to work, shooting more pleasure into the already shaken futa, her body nothing but a mess of pleasure, her voice dying down as her struggling ceased. She had lost the fight, her whimpers the only sounds she made behind rough moans, tears staining her face. She cried out with a rough moan as the spider sucked and swallowed down her cock, the girl clenching her fists, her pleasure peaked, wanting to explode, but the toxins inside her denied her that.

Back
Top Bottom