Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hinata moves on

puppyslave

Pulsar
Kiba was a little disappointed with how the scouting mission had went. Currently Hinata and he were on the back of Akumaru on their way back to Konaha at a rather slow pace because he had been injured during the mission. He had been hit by an enemy and had broken the right forearm and the left wrist.

He sighed as he looked up to the sky, seeing that it was darkening"Hinata, looks like we need to make camp soon"he said and winched a little as he shifted on Akumaru, the dog slowing down and heading to a shallow cave.

Hinata looked at him and said "Alright Kiba...can I do anything to stop the pain" she asked him worriedly. She looked at him and they came to a clearing. She said "This looks good, lets stop here" she said getting off of Akamaru and helping Kiba off.

He smiled back at her"Thanks for the offer Hinata but right now I need to go get washed up"he said sliding off of Akumaru gently"I could use help washing up though"he said, blushing

"Yeah okay" she said softly. She then realized that meant that she would have to gt undressed to. She then turned a deep shade of pink.

Back
Top Bottom