Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

After Dark (Bar needs waitresses!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz

Planetoid
An idea I've been kicking around for a long time that I'm very fond of.

~What it is~
After Dark is the name of a seedy night-club where the waitresses are paid to serve food/beverages, perform strip-dances either in private or on stage, and yes... even have sex. There is a main stage where dancers can be seen stripping for the entire bar, several tables that can be waited on, and private rooms where you can pay to spend the night with any woman of your choosing.

~When it is~
The setting is in Earth's distant future. A time when things like genetic splicing/mutation is common (so we see things like furries and anthros walking around), as well as lifelike machines (Reploids, we call them, since they are "replications" of the human race).

~What I want~
I'm looking for girls who would be willing to play various bar-maids for me. In return, I am willing to go one-on-one with my main character, Jazz, or create new male characters for gangbang scenarios with the maid characters.
The girls must all be willing since they would not have applied for jobs at the bar if they were not.

If you are interested in participating in this RP with me, fill out a character form (or several if you want/can), and post them here. Character form as follows.

~Character Form~
Name: Character's name. Put in quotes if it is not their real name.
Apparent age: What age your character physically appears to be.
Actual age: What age your character actually is. (In the Future world, there can be a huge difference.)
Race: Human? Reploid? Anthro-Splice? Furry-Splice? (A reploid built to resemble a furry or anthro is still just a reploid.)

Body Type: Describe any important details about your character's body. (Yes! Boobs are important!)
Dress Style: After Dark doesn't restrict it's maids to uniforms. It only asks that you wear something kinky and revealing.

This post for my characters.

~Character Form~
Name: "Jazz"
Apparent age: Late 20's, Early 30's.
Actual age: Late 40's.
Race: Human?

Body Type: 6'2", brown hair short at the front and sides, but long in the back and braided into a ponytail. Broad-shouldered and athletically built. 10 inches of you-know-what.
Dress Style: Tuxedo and slacks. Dress shoes and thin, leather gloves. Sunglasses. All black.

~charactor form~
Name: Ellianne (Ellie)
Apparent age: 16-17
Actual age: 19
Race: Human
Body Type: 5' 3'', Blonde hair that stops two inches below her shoulders. Has a Really slim figure and flat stomach, and is a size C34.
Dress Style: Tube tops and corsets and lightly ripped jean shorts or skirts, also usually wheres dark sunglasses.

Character: Max
Apparent Age: 15-18
Real Age: 20
Body Type: 6-foot, well-built but not necessarily athletic. Always has short and somewhat spiky black hair. Always wears jeans, t-shirt, and jacket. Only sometimes does he change if he feels like it.

Name: Kathryn (Kat)
Apparent age: 16-17
Actual age: 25

Body Type: 5'5'', black hair that stops at the small of her back, green eyes, 36C chest, somewhat athletic
Dress Style: dark colored corsets, thongs with low cut jeans and stiletto heel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom