Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Learning.....at Hogwarts.

Krad took a few more strokes before he came. He felt his cum fill her up, pumping deep into her ass. He listened to her moan as he kept slowly filling her ass.

Dumbledore made no sound as he exploaded into the young student's pussy. The wand in her ass sped up, becomming a blur as his meat rod pumped her up.

She felt his release, but for luna this was far from the end. Another guy was waiting to take Krad's place. A few hours later Luna collapsed and they left her alone. One covered her with a blanket. She had no idea how many guys she'd been with that night.

Eva felt his release and came hard. Her pussy milking his cock for all it was worth. After that she leaned against his shoulder for a few moments catching her breath. She reached behind her and took the wand out and handed it to him. "You gotta teach me how to do that sometime." She said, referring to the wand and sat up straight again and looked into his eyes. Old yes, but a great lover and a kind man.

Krad woke up the next morning, and went through the common room, passing Luna's sleeping body on the way. He began to sneak down to where he new the Prefect's bathroom was. He felt like a nice bath.

"You may go now Eva." he told her calmly, pulling his robes over himself. His wand dissapeared up his sleeve, and Eva's clothes levitated up and into her arms.

So much for getting that trick with the wand from him. She got dressed and left. The commonroom was almost empy when she returned.

She was up really early the next morning. She took a small sip from Snape's potion, the one he'd given to her. It worked almost instantly and she had never felt so horny. A weird, but fun idea crossed her mind. It was Saturday now. She got dressed and snook out into the kitchen. She walked up to one of the house elves. He was known for liking misschief. She told him her plan and he snickered. He was more then happy to help. She told him to nail one note to the announcement bord in Slytherin, one in Ravenclaw and one in Hufflepuff. She would take care of the one in the Gryffindor commonroom. The note said that all students were to show up completely naked and remain naked for the whole day. If that wouldn't turn into the biggest orgy in Hogwarts history... She went back to the commonroom and nailed a similar letter to the announcement bord in the Gryffindor commonroom and went back to the dorm and got undressed.

Krad came back up from his nice bath, most of the students still not up yet. He passed through the commonroom and saw the big note in the middle of the board. He read it and chuckled, thinking of the fun to come. He went upstairs and took off his robes, then went back down to the commonroom where the Daily Prophet sat on the table. He sat down and opened the pages, looking over the hedline.

((Thanks again guys for letting me join in XD))

Ron yawned as he came down into the common room, a little earlier than usual. Well....a lot earlier for a weekened. He had come downstairs so early it seemed most everyone else was still in bed. "Man....why can't I sleep?" He grumbled and walked over towards the announcement board, blinking at the clearly new note that hadn't been there last night. "Hm? What's this....?" He yawned, then moved in closer to read it, though after the first time he was sure in his state of semi-sleep he had read it wrong, and made sure to read it again. ".....This....has got to be some kind of practical joke.......naked.....all day...? No way...."

In the Ravenclaw common room, Crysta was slowly coming downstairs, stretching and yawning slightly. Despite being a fourth year, she was new to Hogwarts, having only started at the school a few days previously. Before that she had been a student at Beuxbatons, and as such she had no idea of what really went on at Hogwarts. At first, when she entered the common room she didn't notice anything, but after a few moments, her attention was caught and she was suddenly looking at Krad, her mouth dropping as she suddenly pointed at him. "You....you....why are you naked?!" She just stood pointing at him, the slightly smaller than average girl now frozen to the spot.

Krad glanced up at the unfirmiliar voice. "It's on the board." he said, pointing to the message. He glanced over at her, recognizeing the new student. He hadden't seen her much, being a 7th year, but didn't think she'd participated in the activities. He looked forward to seeing her naked today.

"I...the...what?!" Crysta immediately hurried over to the notice board, intentionally looking away from Krad as she started to read the notice on the board. Whilst she did have long, shapely legs and waist length blonde hair, her body didn't seem to be shown off much. Her chest was near enough flat beneath the blouse of her uniform, and the skirt made it near impossible to judge her ass. "No....no way! Absolutely not!" Crysta began shaking her head. "No way I am going to get naked in public!" Her voice carried the sound of a sensual french accent, though her english was perfect.

"Well you'll probably be the only one." he said looking back to the Daily Prophet.
Soon people started comming down from their rooms. Everyone passed through the common room, saw the note and soon enough, the whole school knew about the plan. Krad walked through the entrance hall and into the great hall for breakfast.

Eva came downstairs naked. She looked gorgeuos. She passed by Ron and by now the commonroom was full and everybody was talking about it. Most already naked. The boys looked at her and wanted to jump her. "Sorry guys, I'd like some breakfast first. I'll be seeing you downstairs." She said and smiled at them. Although horny she was also hungry. She walked downstairs and to the Gryffindor table The guys close to her couldn't keep their hands off of her. "Guys can I eat first?" She asked. With first that would mean she'd fuck them later and they withdrew their hands and they drooled some while eating. Eva ate a ham and cheese sandwich, some bacon, a boiled egg with some pumpkin juice. Then she was done and the fun had in some places already started. She could hear the moans and pants already.

Krad watched as several different girls sat near to him. They all kept their chests in his view, occasionally smileing over at him, gazeing over his naked body. The Hufflepuff table was the first one to to start, one end erupting in an orgy quickly. He looked around, taking in the sights as he ate.

Crysta found herself wandering, or perhaps more stumbling, towards the Great Hall, looking all around at the various naked students also making their way there, whilst she was still fully dressed. "I....they....." She squeaked and shook her head as she nearly fell into the Great Hall, finding herself bumped and tripping until she wound up standing by the Ravenclaw table, squirming as she looked around shyly. "Oh god.....oh god what's going on.....?" She squeaked as she was bumped into by someone rushing along, and found herself falling right into Krad's lap whether she wanted to or not.

He looked up as the fully clothed girl clumsily aproached. The next thing he knew, she was falling, and landed in his lap. He caught her, making sure nither were hurt in the process. "Well hello again." He said looking down to her.

"Ah! H-h-hello!" Crysta near squeaked the words out as she landed in Krad's lap, her face an intense shade of red as she looked around, seemingly looking for somewhere 'safe' to look, but everywhere she looked all she could see was sex. Eventually, she just had to look back at Krad, trying to keep her eyes on his face rather than anything else. "I um....I um.....s-sorry..." She bit her lip, squirming in his lap slightly as she was about to move to get up, but suddenly froze as she felt something....hard....pressing against her butt through her skirt and panties.

It wasn't long before Professor Snape entered the Hall, still fully dressed, glancing around calmly as he walked down the central aisle. He seemed oddly unphased by what was going on in his surroundings, and simply walked slowly towards Eva, stopping right behind her, silently waving a hand to dismiss the boys that were practically clawing at her in an effort to be first. Whilst it wasn't openly discussed, it was well known that Eva was one of Snape's.....favourites. "Well then....I assume you are responsible for this little gathering....?" His voice carried the same cold tone it always did as he spoke to Eva, looking down at her as if nothing was unusual, though the rather sizeable, though as yet unacknowledged, bulge between his legs seemed to say otherwise

Eva turned around and looked up. "Why would you think that?" She asked. She was really horny and hadn't missed the bulge in between his legs. "Or are you just accusing me in the hope you'll get to fuck me? Well I just finished my breakfast and I'm horny as hell. No need to put up this performance proffessor." Eva said and smiled at him. She wasn't leaving the hall, no if he wanted to fuck her he would have to do it somewhere in this hall. She had a feeling he might drag her to the teacher's table. Most teachers didn't get involved with students so he'd be the only one doing it, well maybe not the only one. She remembered a cerain headmaster had fucked her good last night.

Krad gave her a smile as he watched her realize how close she was. "What?" He said innocently, flexing his member against her rear. A few girls around giggled, seeing his hard length up under her skirt.

"I uh....I...." Crysta stared at him for a few moments as her brain processed what was going on, her face now an intense shade of red, just making the seemingly flat-chested fourth year even more adorable. She squeaked when she felt his hardness move slightly under her skirt, and her squirming around on his lap only caused her to grind against it. From the way she was sitting on his lap, Krad would be able to feel a slowly growing heat coming from between her legs, whether Crysta wanted it or not.

"As blunt as ever I see..." Snape stared at her for a few more moments with that cold, icy stare, before suddenly grabbing her wrist, pulling Eva to her feet and dragging her off towards the teachers table at the front of the hall. With his free hand he pulled out his wand, silently flicking it to throw food out of the way and clear a space. "Now, I think it's time you suffered the consequences of events you set in motion" Snape suddenly bent Eva over the table, forcing her ass to stick up and out a little as the Professor released his throbbing erection without bothering to disrobe the rest of the way just yet. For a few moments, he rubbed the tip against Eva's dripping pussy for a few moments, clearly just teasing her for a few moments, before suddenly ramming the entire thing inside of her, thrusting his cock into her with a single thrust, his hands grasping her ass cheeks tightly as he started to fuck her fast and hard.

Eva didn't put up a fight. She walked with him to the table and bent over as he guided her. "I still don't understand why you think it's me who's behind this." Eva said. Then moaned when he thrust into her. "However if this is the consequence maybe I should actually do something like this sometime." Eva said in between pants and moans. The position didn't matter he always found the right spots. That was one of the reasons why she kept coming back to him, he knew how to fuck her, the way she wanted it.

For a brief moment, the slightest of smirks made its way onto Snape's mouth as he heard her moan, but it quickly passed, and could easily have been dismissed as simply someone seeing something. He leaned forwards slightly, getting into a better position in order to fuck her harder and deeper, either ignoring or simply not caring at the other teachers watching. They all knew this went on, they simply tried to deny it. Snape's hands worked their way beneath Eva's body, suddenly grasping at her firm, perky breasts as they were squashed against the table, the mans large hands squeezing them firmly as he pounded his cock into her, gently tweaking and tugging at her nipples. He had to admit, Eva was most definately one of the best fucks he'd ever had.

Eva felt him go deeper even. She groaned when he started to play with her breasts. It was nothing less then sweet torture and she loved it. Briefly the thought of what the other teachers would think about it now they were actually seeing it. She couldn't reach him at all, which sort of sucked, but she just closed her eyes and enjoyed, every now and then a soft moan escaped her lips.

Krad put his hand onto Crystal's hip, slowly grinding her more against his cock. "You can give it a try if you want." he said, the girls giggleing loudly at that. They were all touching themselves, trying to get Krad's attention.

After a few more thrusts, Snape suddenly lifted Eva up, so she was now suspended in the air by only his cock and his hands grasping her breasts, starting to bounce her on his cock, displaying her for all the Great Hall to see. "You've been branching out..." He whispered coldly in Eva's ear as he bounced her up and down his thick, throbbing cock. "Tell me, who was it last night?"

Crysta's blush only increased as he spoke, stammering slightly as her body shifted, and intentional or not, soon his rock hard cock had slipped between her legs and into her skirt, the thick flesh now pressing against her panties, where he would be able to feel just how hot and wet she was starting to get. "I.....I'm not that kind of girl I...."

"Go ahead, any of theese girls would kill to be where you are." he said, senseing her moisture. His hands cupped her hips, pressing her slightly more against him. He hooked his thumbs in her skirt and tugged down on it a little.

Well this guy was certainly....cocky...no pun intended. But still, Crysta's instincts were just starting to slowly take over. She gasped as she felt him grasp her thin hips, pressing her against him, causing her hips to move and her pussy to once more rub against him. "I....I really shouldn't...." She whimpered, finding herself lifting slightly in order to allow him to start tugging her skirt down a little. Her mouth was saying one thing, her body was saying something different though.

Eva smiled. "Trust me, you don't want to know. I'll give you a hint. He's sitting at this table." Eva said. She wondered if he would get the picture. Besides the fact that he felt a difference was new. Then again the boys usually were smaller then him. She moaned softly, not minding people saw her. He was really going to make her cum fast this way.

Back
Top Bottom