Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Learning.....at Hogwarts.

He pulled them down to her knees. As soon as they were exposed the girls around gasped and giggled. Krad pulled her against him, prodding her wet hole with his member. His hands came up to her waist, sliding slowly up to her chest, grasping at her breasts as he pulled her down.

Snape smirked for a brief moment once again, though as before the expression quickly left his face. He had a very good idea of who it was...he'd heard the rumours, though nobody dared speak of them aloud, though more out of respect rather than fear in most cases. "So you took your potion this morning did you? Good girl..." He squeezed her breasts more firmly, tugging at her nipples as he started bouncing her harder and faster on his cock, using her intense wetness to make it easier. The potion he had given her would ensure she stayed far hornier than was normally possible, and for much longer.

Crysta squeaked and suddenly grabbed Krad's shoulders as she felt the tip of his cock rubbing against her now bare pussy, her panties now around her ankles. She was completely hairless down there, her juices dripping onto his cock as she breathed heavily. When Krad grabbed her breasts throught her clothing, he would discover they were indeed small, barely there to even grab. Still, there were potions that could fix such a thing..... Suddenly though, Crysta let out a loud, sharp yelp, feeling the tip of his cock force its way into her pussy, which Krad would soon find out was by far the tightest hole he would have ever fucked, be it a pussy or an ass. The small framed girl closed her eyes tightly, squeezing Krad's shoulders tightly as her body began to descend, inch by inch his cock slowly squeezing its way deeper and deeper into her body.

"What are you talking about? I told you I fucked someone other then you last night, nothing about a potion. Urg." Eva said and moaned. Eva mewled when he played with her nipples, a weak spot she had. She never would have guessed he could fuck that hard or maybe it seemed different because of the potion. Time seemed to disappear and she just felt his hands and most of all his cock. It went on for a while until she came really hard, a soft moan escaped her as her pussy milked his cock for all it was worth. Eva had never cum so hard. Eva had no idea what the other effects of the potion were. She got horny from it, but it also made her body give off strong feromones then anyone in close proximity would smell and react to and also it would make a male release twice as much cum then he usually would.

He let her slide down onto him, pushing slightly as her tightness almost refused to take him. He touched her chest again as he kept lowering her. "What year are you in?" He asked her, feeling his cock sink compleatley into her. The girls around watched, their hands between their legs as they watched the two infront of them.

"You can't hide anything from me..." Snape whispered into her ear, before licking on it slightly, his hands still tugging and twisting her nipples gently. He knew all her most vulnerable spots, he'd become more than familiar enough with her body to know exactly where to please her the most. His fucking was becomming a little rougher and more desperate, a sign he was clearly approaching his own orgasm, grunting as his cock began to twitch inside of her. "I've got a little confession....I took a potion myself this morning....this combination.....is going to be interesting...." With one final slam, ramming Eva's body down onto his cock, it soon became clear what he meant. His cock erupted with far more cum than even twice as much as normal. Snape had taken a potion to increase the amount he would cum anyway, and it was combining with the potion Eva had taken, causing him to start emptying inhuman amounts of cum deep into her pussy.

Crysta slid down his cock slowly, eyes closed tightly as it slowly vanished inside of her body, panting as finally her hips met his, his large cock reaching the deepest parts of her body. "I....I'm in fourth year.....I just....I just transferred...." She panted, holding onto Krad's shoulders so tightly her nails were starting to dig into the skin on his back, her body twitching around his cock, her pussy squeezing his cock almost painfully tightly.

"You know me too well." Eva said softly so only he would hear. Quite a lot of his cum was sucked inside of her by her orgasm, but when that stopped it started to run down her legs. "What kind of potion did you take?" Eva asked in a whisper. He had just cum like a horse. Eva liked cum a lot so that was no problem. She was still horny, even after the intense orgasm of just moments ago. A lot of guys had watched her as she got fucked by the potion's master, leaving some girls with no one to fuck.

"Oh it was a special potion.....I know how much you like a lot inside of you..." He chuckled slightly. "Which is why when I saw your little note, I decided to spike the pumpkin juice for this morning with it....I'd say most of the boys in this room have had a sip by now....they'll be cumming at least 5 or 6 times more than normal....." His cock twitched inside of Eva one last time, before he slowly lifted her off, setting her down on the table, letting his cum spill freely from her pussy, whilst Snape's cock was still rock hard.

"I see. Nice and they're not the only ones who drink pumkin juice it seems." Eva said and looked back at him. She was referring to the teachers. When he pulled out some more cum came from her, but not as much as one would have expected. Snape was a good fuck, but she didn't set this up to fuck just one guy. She looked around, wondering who was going to be next.

Krad had had 2 glasses of juice this morning, and coud feel a slight difference as he looked at the young girl impaled on his cock. He layed her down on the bench, keeping her legs appart as he began to thrust slowly. All the girls around watchd closely, breathing deeply as they watched them go.

Dumbledore watched out of the corner of his eye as Snape plowed the girl. He knew what was in the juice this morning, and wasn't shy about drinking any of it. He watched them finish, the gobs of cum spilling out of her body as she was placed on the table. The table suddenly began moving like a convayer belt, moving her down the line and stopping infront of Dumbledore. A few more of the teachers glanced at the headmaster and the girl.

Eva looked at him, a bit tired and still very horny. His erection was hard to miss too. She just smiled at him, her legs were somewhat spread giving him a great view of both her tits and pussy. She found the teachers were watchin too. Perfect. This would be memorable.

There was hardly a moment before Dumbledore had his rod inside her. It filled her through all the way as she sat up on the table. His hips began thrusting up into her sweet wet pussy, his hands reached out and cupped her chest, lifting her tits up and squeezing them.

Snape smirked slightly as he watched Eva slide suddenly down the table, stopping right infront of Dumbledore. Well well well, it most certainly was true after all. For a few moments, Snape considered watching, but he'd had more focused potion than the others, and it was keeping him much harder than he was normally. He just turned to walk down towards the Slytherin table, his erection still fully displayed as he walked.

Crysta shivered as she felt Krad moving her, laying her down on the bench and hunching over her, the small girl squeaking and moaning loudly as he started to thrust slowly into her. "Nnngh....it....it feels good..." Her pussy was growing hotter and wetter around his cock, and her hands seemed to be starting to try and remove the remainder of her clothes, her blouse and the bra beneath.

He kept his pace up as he helped her remove her clothes. He pulled off the blouse and set it on the floor, his hands reaching to grasp at her chest once it was fully exposed. He twisted and pinched her nipples, tugging on them gently as he kept pounding his member into her body.

He was fast for an old man. She moaned softly when his cock moved inside of her. She coud feel the many eyes directed at them. She closed her eyes and soft moans escaped her as he began playing with her breasts, one of her biggest weaknesses. She reached back to hold him, her hands clawing at the fabric of his robe in pure bliss. He knew exacltly the right angle and it was already driving her crazy, the potions were only making the experience more intense.

At the slytherin table was a cute looking third year. Even though just thirteen her tits already had a nice size. Guys were touching her, but she had been more interested in watching the little encounter betweent heir head of house and the other girl. She looked at him and his big, very hard cock. The guys grumbled, knowing they weren't getting any untilt he proffessor was done with her.

Dumbledore kept up his pace, working her tits over firmly. He rolled them around and around as he thrusted, lifting them by the stiff pink nubs in the center, massageing them with his fingers. His member pumped in and out of her cunt, her wet sloppy juices dripping all over the floor.

Crysta found herself naked in a few moments, her small breasts bouncing in his hands, though they really were small, his hands were so much bigger that he could grab them entirely and still have room left over, though her nipples were now rock hard in his hands. "Nnngh....o-ooooh...." It was clear that Crysta was starting to really get into this, though the way her body was already starting to tighten around his cock, she was clearly approaching her orgasm already. "D-don't stop....p-please don't stop..."

Snape smirked as he saw the girl, walking towards her, his eyes fixed on those sizeable breasts. He had to admit, he was a breast man, his favourite part of a girl, especially when they were big and firm. Naturally the other students moved aside, allowing Snape to walk right up to the girl as she sat, his throbbing erection now level with her face. "And just what are you looking so intently at miss?"

He squeezed her tits hard, pressing the nipple flat against the orbs. His lips brushed against her collarbone, lightly sucking on her skin. He kept his hips going, feeling his oncomming explosion nearing.

"You fucking that Gryffindor girl. It was really exciting to watch and I was hoping maybe you could take me." She said. She sat on the table and spread her legs so he could see. She was deffinately wet and horny. This was going to be good.

Eva had her eyes closed and the sensations were driving her crazy. Her moans had gotten a bit louder, there was no doubt that he knew what he was doing. This wasn't going to last much longer she knew she wasn't as she felt her orgasm approaching already.

His fingers kept going, reaching deep into her cunt as his thumb ground against her clit. His cock pressed against her rear, but only prodding as her juices dripped all over it.

Crysta whimpered as finally she couldn't take it anymore. All this was just far too much for the inexperienced girl to take. As she arched her back, now starting to claw at Krad, her pussy tightening around his cock as her body began to spasm. "Nnnngh....nya....nyghaaa!!" She screamed out in orgasm, the howl of pleasure echoing all around the hall as she came violently around Krad's cock, her hips bucking, constantly forcing his entire cock inside of her small body.

Snape couldn't help a momentary smirk as the girl spread her legs. "You state clearly what it is you desire....good...." He moved forwards, pushing the girl back so she was laying on the table, carelessly throwing away anything that was already there with little to no regard if he hit somebody with a stray piece of food or splashed them with pumpkin juice. Nobody would challenge him for it, and besides.....they needed more of this special batch of juice. Almost immediately, Snape's hands went for the girls more than ample tits, squeezing them as he began to mount her, moving his legs inbetween hers, his throbbing erection inching closer to her body.

He was suprised himself as he started to cum, not expecting so much. It gushed out pumping the little 4th year's cunt full several times over. He pulled out, his cock spraying cum like a garden hose. He turned to the girls crowding around who opened their mouths in an attempt to catch the spray.

Crysta mewed in pleasure as she felt the hot fluid pumping inside of her, her body arching up to try and draw more of it inside until Krad pulled out, Crysta letting out a noise of disappointment, but laying there too weak to try and pull him back, cum pouring from her pussy, though much of it still trapped inside. She just watched as Krad's cock sprayed cum at the girls that had been watching them, finding herself slightly jealous at not being able to experience that aswell. Not so long ago she was a complete virgin....now....she wanted to experience everything!

One of the girls leaned up and took the head of his member into her mouth, sucking down the gobs of cum he was dishing out. After a few moments he sat back on the bench, and looked down at Crystal laying on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom