Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A trip to the forest. (Me and Zero)

SSlave

Super-Earth
Sindy walked through the forest, carying all her survivel equepment. She had been recently been dumped by her last boyfreind, just like the others. At this point, she had given up on human males, and gone to live in the wilderness. "Hmm... this looks like a good spot to set up camp..." She muttered, finding a good spot. She quickly set up a tent and camp. She laid down on the ground sighing.

yummypuss.jpg

A lone wolf away from his pack living on its own is scavenging around among the woods, he picked up the scent of female human then starting running through the woods quickly untill he came up to the girls camp site. Wolf slowly prowled closer down on ground getting closer and closer untill before she knew it, the wolf was hovering over her as she was laying down on ground.
His wet nose leaned down sniffing her body all over and starts nipping away at the clothes ripping them off.

Sindy woke up to a wolf tearing away at her clothing. She scremed, trying to kick it off. "Ahhh! Don't eat me!" She ran into her tent, and zipped it up behind her. She cowered in the corner, out of pure terror. "A wolf is gonna eat me... someone help!"

The wolf followed in quickly into the tent and pounces onto her and finished ripping her clothes off then pushes her over trying to get her on all fours. He barks at her loudly and nuzzles her side rushing her, the wolf wasn't messing around for her, he meant business! Wolf really wants Sindy for his own for a mating companion and pleasure toy, he licked her butt cheeks and pussy from behind to show no harm.

Sindy was scared for her life, so she did as she thought the wolf wanted. She was up on all-fours, and shaking, as his long tounge ran over her. "Oh... god... what is going on?" She was deeply desturbed that it just showed up out of noowhere, and began doing this weird thing.

The wolf jumped ontop of her mounting her then shoved his member into Sindy's puss. Yet ofcourse he didnt stop there, he starts to thrust hard and really fast into her going deeper and deeper untill his member penetrated the cervix wall and starts ramming again the womb's wall. Wolf base of member started swelling into a size of fist inside her puss canal securing place in her puss so she cant take it out ever, he continues on ramming his member agianst the womb's wall really hard and fast then soon started to pump lots of hot sperm into the womb constantly filling it.

Sindy moaned by force, and tried to kick the wolf off. His base swelling, didn't let her. "What... why me!?" The constant sperm filled her womb to the max, and he colapsed onto the ground, panting. "Get off me you freakish Son-of-a-bitch!"

(Can you be more willing into it please?)

Wolf barked at her loudly to make her to stop yelling and just take in plus learn to enjoy it. The constant hot sperm filling her womb overflowed then started to fill rest of puss plus expanding her womb more. Sindy doesnt have much of a choice here but learn to enjoy it since the wolf is much stronger than her or any human male, he rams his member harder against her womb's wall harder and harder also stretching out her tight puss becoming all loose and sloppy though only gets looser and sloppier.
Wolf kept on ramming his member into her hot sperm filled womb and start picking up his pace going faster, slowly the hot sperm soaking into the womb fertilizing her ovaries soon to make her pregnant.

Back
Top Bottom