Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Double Dare (Celebstars x Melevolence)

Her hand continue to pump his cock, be it at a slow pace. There was some nice comfort between them, slowly touching and exploring each other's body. Now there was a liquid sitting on the head of his cock and it managed to flow in to Lucy's fingers. "What is that?" She asked, not being scared by it.

Lucy's lips moved in line with his fingers and hand before going back to their natural state. It felt especially nice when he touched her near her clit. Speaking of being bad and how it exciting it possibly was, the blonde haired teen gave her brother a weak smile. Those gorgeous blue eyes of hers then looked back down to his cock, watching how it pulsed in her hand.

Grabbing her attention when he spoke, Lucy looked up at him when he said she was really pretty. "Um..thank you. Your handsome to."

"Ugh..." her mouth opened and she let out a gentle moan when he spread her sex a little. She was getting moist.

A small blush tinted his cheeks when she returned his compliment, the two teens finding themselves in an odd state indeed. Daniel's eyes closed a bit more as her hand kept stroking him. Her motions were still a bit clumsy but it felt sooo much better than when he touched himself. More precum began to form at his tip, dripping down the underside, greeting her hand. Opening his eyes when she asked about it, the needy teen moaned a little. "It's...ah...it's my cum..." he answered, biting his lip "Y-you know? Semen...sperm..." his tone sounded a little strained, his breathing getting faster. His dick throbbed even harder and far more frequently.

Her moan caused his heart to skip a beat. Possibly even two. The sound of her pleasure made him rub her a bit faster now. His middle finger moved back to her clit, starting to stroke it in circles. The feeling her her juices coming out, making her slippery caused another moan to leave him. "Ah...Lucy..." he bit his lip again, toes curling into the rug. "I'm uh....AH!" He couldn't finish his statement. Her handjob felt too good! His hips jerked and his cock quivered as the first spurt rocketed out. The hot, pearly liquid arced in the air and landed on her hand and wrist. The next spurts didn't reach quite as high while the final shots gushed down his rod and onto her hand. His hips thrust into her hand a little bit, the pleasure so intense it had caused the boy to go totally silent. Though his fingers still managed to finger her, albeit a bit rougher as he came.

The tingling she felt made her take a few steps wide, opening her legs a little more. Lucy was moist and so was her brother's fingers. Working at his cock, his reaction and body language suggested something was happening to him. Soon enough, this thick white sticky liquid came out of his penis. It sprayed in to the air with a jump, landing on her wrist and fingers. Another spray without the same spring in it ran down his shaft which was soon massaged in to his skin by her palm.

Lucy's reaction was quite comical yet innocent. She flinched when he came, seeing the semen shoot out of it. After a few more pumps she let go while he still rubbed her.

The rougher he got the more intense things happened. Her body was stimulated and with that it released her juices on to him. "Mmmm..." Her hand held the back of her neck while the cum covered one rested by her side.

Suddenly, a knock on the door made the atmosphere change to hysteria. "Oh my god" Lucy cried out.

Daniel's eyes opened after the intense waves of pleasure began to ebb away. Lucy, now posed so innocently, but cutely at the same time as she dealt with her own pleasure caused Daniel's still firm dick to throb more, one final drop of cum running down the underside of his rod. "Lucy..." he groaned, feeling her getting wetter. Her cute moans encouraged him to keep going. he went to pull her closer so he could rub her better when the knock on the door caused reality to come crashing down around them.

"O-Oh shit!" he gasped, cursing though they would normally get their mouths washed out for doing so. He stood up and quickly grabbed their clothes, since her hand was still messy with his load. "G-go go go..." he urged her, nodding towards the stairs. He ran up with her and dropped her clothes off in her room, hurrying to put on his own clothes. Did they forget their key? If so, thank GOD...

Running back downstairs once he was dressed and making sure there wasn't any evidence of their wrongdoing in the living room, Daniel opened the door, finding it was Mrs. Cambridge, the older lady from across the street. "Hi Mrs. Cambridge." he said in a monotone voice, clearly not thrilled she had interupted what was easily the best moment of his life.

"Hello Danny dear" Daniel flinched. He hated it when anyone called him Danny. Only Lucy had been able to get away with it when they were little kids. "I got a call from your mom and she wanted me to come check on you two."

"We;re fine." He went to close the door but she used her foot to block it

"And she wanted me to make you dinner."

A grumble escaped him but he opened the door to let her in. "I'll be upstairs."

"I could use a hand in the kitchen!" She said instead, preventing him from leaving.

Lucy was breathing fast and nervously. Them nervous butterflies in her stomach were thrashing about inside of her and she trembled tremendously. If it wasn't for her brother, the girl would have stayed frozen on the spot due to fear. Listening to him, she ran upstairs after seeing him grab their clothes.

Heading in to the bathroom upstairs, the tap was turned and water came gushing out. Washing her palms and fingers, her brother's sticky semen soon went down the plughole, leaving her body clean. Still naked, Lucy ran in to her bedroom and started to fix herself up really quickly. In the panic of the situation she fumbled when trying to put her clothes on. Finally when she was ready, she went downstairs and heard Mrs. Cambridge. 'At least it wasn't our parents' the girl thought to herself.

Joining the pair in the kitchen, Lucy waved with a nervous smile at the older woman. "Hey, how is Joseph?" Trying to make small talk while looking at her brother with a worried look.

It didn't take long for the older woman to put him to work in the kitchen. Peeling and/or cutting up veggies, setting the table and whatever other tasks she could think up while she got a small chicken prepared for the oven. Daniel mindlessly gave yups, uh huhs, and 'i see's to her almost constant rambling. Only when Lucy showed up and inquired about her husband did she finally give Danny any repirve from her constant babble.

"Oh he's just fine dear. His leg is still giving him a bother but he's determined." She cast Lucy a smille.

That was their evening...dealing with the chatty woman until dinner was finished being eaten,, though she made sure to stick around long enough to be sure he did the dishes. By that time, their parents had returned. The night eventually settled down, though even as he lay in his bed, Daniel felt his mind wandering to what had happened earlier today. Lucy's naked body, the pleasured expressions and sounds she had displayed.

Underneath her good girl exterior she was a lot like him, personality wise. He'd always liked that about her. Most siblings got on each others nerves or fought all the time. Daniel couldn't recall a time they ever actually fought or got so mad at each other they had to be seperated. Their mutually competitive relationship was oddly symbiotic...it forced them both to keep doing begtter at everything they did, to never settle for 'second best'.

He'd had a lot of crushes on girls at schooll but...after their game, how he felt about Lucy wasn't like a crush. It felt...stronger. Over thenext few days, things between them still felt a little awkward but they seemed to do a good enough job hiding anything was amiss. Their parents didn't even seem to notice, and if they did, they didn't bring it up.

Daniel walked in silence on the way out of their school, the afternoon sun a welcome sight and feeling after beinng cooped up in classrooms all day. Sadly, soccer practice was canceled because the coach's daughter had an apointment. So Danny stood by the flagpole as more and more students flooded out. Waiting for Lucy so they could walk home together.

He'd begun to mull things over in his head. He wanted to talk to her about the change in their relationship..he knew fro, what Sex Ed and things had said about sex and the like among relatives...it was wrong, it was immoral and gross. He didn't care...he wanted to be closer to Lucy...he just hoped she felt the same.

Helping out in the kitchen, Lucy was actually glad there was a third party with them. If it was just them two still, who knew where they would end up after they were touching one another. To say things were awkward would be an understatement. When everything was cooked, they sat down to eat. Mrs. Cambridge sat in the middle, looked back and forth, exchanging words with the siblings.

Once their parents had returned, Lucy was up in her room while her brother did the dishes.

The next couple of days, simple hi's and nods were the only greetings between the pair. Things were awkward and more so when Lucy was leaving school with friends and saw her brother waiting for her. Believing he had practice, she was nervous when she saw him. When friends left her, the blonde walked up to Daniel and started to head down the street away from the school towards home.

In her uniform, it consisted of a black skirt and white knee high socks along with a navy blue blazer and white shirt. "Why are you not at practice?" Lucy asked.

"Coach canceled. Family emergency." He answered directly, falling silent after with the sound of their shoes on the pavement the only thing to cut the silence. Like his sibling, he had to wear a school uniform. A pair of tan khaki pants with black belt, white button up shirt and a similar blazer and even a tie. Daniel risked a glance over at her "Hey...I um...I know things have been a little weird since...you know." He trailed off, looking ahead so not to weird her out. "But...I've been doing a lot of thinking, you know?" His heart was thunder in his chest, feeling like it might burst if it went any faster. "if...if you're willing, I could buy you an ice cream and maybe we could find somewhere quiet? To talk, I mean." He clarified. His hands held the straps of his backpack, fingers nervously tapping them. "If you don't...it's OK, I understand...you don't hate me or anything...right?"

Judging by her reaction when he mentioned things being weird and awkward, Lucy didn't appreciate the subject being brought to her attention. "Thinking? About what?" Turning her head to face him, the girls long blonde hair blew in the slight breeze. Today she had it down instead of her traditional ponytail.

"OK, sure." Shrugging with her shoulders, using her iPhone to divert her attention.

"Hate you? No, your my brother." She laughed weakly.

"I-I'll um...I'll discuss it after we get ice cream..." He seemed nervous, a reddish tint forming on his cheeks. It wasn't a common sight for Daniel to be nervous, let alone blush. He felt relief though that she didn't seem to hate him though. He let her busy herself with her phone. It gave him time to try and think of what to say and how he should even say it. The two stopped at the ice cream shop that was on their route home. Buying her whatever she wanted and double scoops of Cookie Dough for himself, Daniel waited until they were away from the shop and other patrons before talking again.

"So...I wanted to talk about what we did." he began, hoping the ice cream would also keep her busy long enough for him to get it off his chest. "I know it was wrong...we're siblings. We shouldn't have done that." he stared at his ice cream as he walked, afraid to meet her gaze. "But I've been thinking a lot the past week. About us." he continued, taking a deep breath "I...I really enjoyed it, you know? A-and I know you liked how it felt too!" He tried to reason, doing his best to keep his voice down as he fought through the emotions welling up, the lump in his throat "And I...I've never really felt how I do before...not with any other girl." He danced around the phrase he wanted to say, knowing it would likely spook her. "I...I want to be closer to you, Lucy."

The shop wasn't as packed as it normally would be at this time. School was out and the streets were packed with students and pupils. Maybe no one felt like ice cream today? Taking her eyes away from the screen Lucy looked at the array of options available to her. "Can I have vanilla please....thank you." Putting her phone in to her bag, her hands pulled her long locks from behind her over to her chest where she started to wrap the ends around her fingers while she waited.

Ice cream was scooped up and filled in to a cone and then handed to her. "Thank you." Smiling, Lucy waited for her brother to get his before they left the shop.

"What about what we did?" Her pink tongue left her mouth, venturing out to take a lick of the vanilla treat. "If we shouldn't of done it, why did you ask for it?" There was enough confidence in her question for her to look at her older brother. But it seemed he was nervous about it as he didn't meet her gaze. Crossing the road, their journey home continued.

"Just because it felt good doesn't mean it's right." Circling the ice cream, her tongue made it in to a small ball. "What do you mean you want to be closer to me? How?"

"Because doing bad stuff is fun, or do you not remember?" He snapped at her a little at her barrage of questions, feeling a bit overwhelmed. Taking a deep breath so he could focus, Daniel turrned to face her. His ice cream threatened to fall out of the cone due to the tremble in his hand. To see Daniel nervous was incredibly rare. "What I mean is...I want to go out with you." He finally mustered the words "Be your boyfriend." He clarified "After what we did, I realized something. About you and I." his gaze shifted, staring off to the side to avoid what he figured would be her disgust.

"You and I. We work together. Even though we get into little sibling squabbles once in a while, like any siblings would...we better each other. We push each other to be better at everything we've done." He stopped long enough to take a nervous lick of his ice cream "It's a drive that I don't feel when I'm around anyone else. I really like that...and I feel genuinely comfortable around you." Daniel took a second to make sure they were still alone and no one would overhear "I wasn't lying when I said you were pretty." He spoke in a lower tone just to be safe "You're easily the most beautiful girl in school." There was a look of distress in his face, as if spilling his guts like this was difficult for him. He knew how wrong this sounded...a brother confessing his love...no...his sheer desire to be with his own sister.

"What we did...it was wrong...but it felt right." He moved a step closer and boldly reached out to take her free hand in his, giving it a gentle squeeze "Lucy...I want to be with you."

"Yeah it was fun..." was a short reply. Continue to lick her ice cream, it was melting against her warm tongue. "What?? My boyfriend? But you are my brother?" Her reaction was overwhelming to say the lest. "About me and you? Are you confessing some type of love for me or something?" Eyebrows lowered looking annoyed.

There was a moment of flattery on her part when he said she was pretty and easily the most beautiful girl at school. Now a worried look came over her when he mentioned it felt right even though it was wrong. "What are you doing?" Feeling his hand squeeze hers Lucy looked over her shoulder to see if anyone was looking.

"Oh my god, what if someone sees? Look...if I'm going to be your girlfriend we can't do anything in the street!!" In her frustration she dropped her ice cream, the cone breaking on the floor and the vanilla making a splat sound.

Daniel flinched a little when her tone became frustrated, she even getting so startled she dropped her ice cream. He promptly released her hand, giving her an apologetic look. "S-Sorry!" He smiled sheepishly. But her words hadn't fallen on deaf ears. Though she'd been shocked, even scrutinizing of his sincerity...she had said 'if she was to be his girlfriend'. "So...you WILL be my girlfriend?" He asked after also checking no one was around to hear. His heart was beating rapidly, his mouth feeling a little dry. "It'll be OK. I mean, if someone see's...we're just brother and sisters. It's not unusual for them to hold hands or anything." he pointed out.

"But...yes. I'm confessing my love to you, Lucy." he stated, not dancing around the topic anymore. "I know it's a lot to take in but..." Daniel sighed a little but took her by the wrist again. He began to pull her along, hurrying them along to get to their house. Their parents wouldn't be home for another few hours. Once they were inside, Daniel dropped his ice cream in the trash, not in the mood for it any longer. Taking Lucy's hands, he pressed her gently to the closest wall and planted a slow, gentle kiss on her lips. It was brief, but he let her feel his body against hers. "I can't help it..." His eyes met hers "Just...promise you'll think about it..."

Walking ahead of him with her arms folded against her chest, the girl's bag was hitting her hip every time she strutted. Suddenly, her wrist was taken and she was hurried a long the street to their home. "Wait!" Lucy tried to pull him back, but in a few minutes they were at their home. She had never seen him so eager to be inside.

In a sudden rush, her hands locked with his, fingers intertwining with his and held above her head as the gentle kiss was placed on her lips. The kiss was soft and just pecks, over and over, no tongues at this point. Lucy had her eyes closed as them pouty pink lips of hers were pressed against her brothers.

As it ended and their hot breath was hitting one another's face, the blonde opened her eyes. "Ok.." nodding her head. Suddenly Lucy's phone buzzed, it was their father. "He will want to know if we are home or not yet."

It was almost magical to hear her soft moans at their little pepper kisses. Her lips so soft and pouty as they gae one another such inexperienced smooches. He sighed softly when they just remained close. The sensation of her hands in his, their fingers interlocked in a lover like manner. It was bad. This was so wrong. It felt so right.

Her phone going off nearly sent him a foot into the air, breaking the moment. "Better answer it..." He gave a grim nod, though before releasing her hands, Daniel leaned back in to give her a singular, prolonged kiss. Smiling a little when their lips parted with a soft smooching noise, Danny let her go. "I'll get us some drinks...maybe we can watch some netflix tohgether before they get home?"

Leaving her to answer the phone, the love struck teen felt like he could fly. Each step was a bit springy on his way to the fridge to grab some Sunny D for them and some snacks. Heart beating wildly in his chest, all he could do was sigh happily to try to vent the bubbles in his stomach. Things were moving fast but...he'd never felt so elated.

It continued to buzz, ringing in silence as she turned the sound of because of school. Getting caught with it was an instant detention. Just as she was going to swipe to answer it, her brother leaned in for another kiss, holding the embrace longer than any other. "OK...OK... let me answer it" Lucy said. "Sure" was a quick response to the idea of Netflix.

"Hey daddy" the blonde spoke in the living room while her older sibling went to get snacks. "School was OK. Daniel bought me an ice cream on the way home and we are going to watch Netflix until you and Mom are home. We won't get in to trouble or fight I promise." Walking slowly, the girl slipped off her shoes and walked on the carpet in her pantyhose to the doorway which linked the living room to the kitchen. Staring at her brother who was in there Lucy continued talking to her father.

"I'm happy you are starting to trust us now." A little bit of guilt came over her which was evident on her face because of her expression. "I love you to, bye Daddy."

Ending the call, Lucy didn't say anything but grabbed some of the snacks to help her brother out.

Daniel shot a glance at Lucy when he heard her thank their father for trusting them more. He couldn't help the pang of guilt he felt as well. They finally got trust and they end up fooling around and he ends up falling for his own sister. The two silently collected their snacks and beverages before going upstairs to her room, where she had a TV. He'd never been allowed one, but she had the 'in' with dad.

Sitting on her bed, he sipped at his Sunny D, admiring her from afar as she got the remote. His eyes particularly enjoyed her stocking clad legs and feet. She always seemed to wear leggings...her legs looked so good in them. "Wanna watch that new super hero show?" He asked, trying to break the silence "Luke Cage, I think it is? Everyone says its good..." He offered a smile.

Up in the bedroom, Lucy's bed was full of snacks. It was amazing how much she could eat and not put on an ounce of weight. Having sat on the bed with sweets and chips in between her and her brother, the girl had taken off her school blazer and tie, leaving her in a spotless white shirt, skirt and pantyhose. "I've already started watching it. So you will have to start off where I am." Shooting him a grin, she chewed on some candy and leaned back against the wall.

The show was pretty good, to her anyway. The influx of superhero shows and movies left no one without something to watch.

After fifty minutes, the episode had finished. "What did you think?" Lucy asked, her hands went to her hair and she scrunched it up before tying it in to a tight ponytail which rested on her shoulder over her chest.

"W-what! How could you start without me!?" He sounded hurt, but the smile he had said he was joking. Sitting back with her as it started, he found himself scooting closer to her the whole time. They shared the snacks, enjoying the show and their company in silence He found himself locked to the show, enjoying himself eeven if he was a little unsure of everything since he missed bunch of episodes.

When it ended, he sat back again, haing found himself leaning forward PWow...I've got to start from the beginning" He answered with a smile. He peered at her as she fixed her hair, her now pinned back hair revealing more of her neck. "But the show isn't as good as what I see right now." he flirted. He leaned closer, his tongue gently licking the corner of her lips where she had a bit of chocolate remaining. The lick turned to another kiss, his hand gently resting on her leg, squeezing softly. His lips gentrly trailed down her cheek, kissing his way to her now exposed neck. "Mmm.." he moaned softly, hand sliding slowly up her leg. "How much longer till they get home?" he asked softly, seemingly losing himself in her again.

"Then when you watch at the beginning it will all make sense won't it?" After his compliment, Lucy tried giving him a crazy look, holding it for as long as she could before she smiled. "That is so cheesy you know that right?" As they hadn't made out with tongues yet, the sight of his sticking out and licking the corner of her mouth almost scared her. The feel of his hand on her leg was more welcoming, especially as he had already felt her pussy and had rubbed it for her.

"That..that feels nice." The blonde had to admit, the pecks on her neck sending a shiver down her spine. "Umm I don't know. Maybe two hours?"

"Do you really think I am that pretty? The best in school? Or you just saying that because I am your sister?"

Two hours. Music to his ears. He laughed a little as she scolded him for being cheesy "It's true though!" he attested. He smiled and pushed her down onto her back. He lay down on his side next to her. His hand remained on her leg, gently reaching higher up her thigh. His brow furrowed a bit when she questioned the sincerity of his words earlier. Instead of answering right away, Daniel kissed her lips. His hand disappeared up her skirt, pressing two fingers against her sex. Her stockings and panties a soft barrier between his touch.

"I really mean it." He answered once their lips parted. His eyes held a soft look. "I never noticed it before...before we started fooling." he explained "...I always just saw you as my sister. But when I really got a look at you...as a woman...I felt like I'd been blind. All the looks my friends give you suddenly make sense." He continued to gently rub her, kissing her lips more. "I then began to understand that we are perfect for each other...we give each other reasons to be better than we are. As siblings, we wouldn't hurt each other. You're already my best friend...so being more than that feels only natural..."

Looking at that now cheesy smile he offered her, Lucy fell on to her back. With her brother landing on his side, he had her cornered against the wall, there was no where for her to go. Not that she wanted to leave. Feeling the touch of his fingers ride up her thigh, it soon disappeared up her skirt when he planted a kiss on her lips once more.

"Your friends look at me to?" Seeming confused, she didn't rate herself highly enough to think that people checked her out. The constant soft rubbing over her pantyhose and panties made Lucy feel nice and comfortable laying there. The soft pecks on her pink perfect lips made the kiss more loving than anything else.

"I'm your best friend?" Those blue eyes lit up almost, feeling flattered he liked her so much. Raising a hand she took the back of his neck and lowered his head so she could kiss him herself.

Daniel gave a nod to all her questions, though a sense of surprise filled him that she seemed equally surprised by his revelations. Lucy was the kind of girl that really stood out. She didn't take anyone's crap. She was confident. Talented. Beautiful! She had a sense of humor. Ambition. She was perfect! Even though they were just teenagers it wasn't hard to see she was a real catch, and any guy who could win her heart would be a lucky man.

"All the time...they always joke about wanting to ask you out, but I see how they look at you...if they weren't my friends, they'd try to date you." he assured. He let his fingers rub slowly to her sex but when her clothing felt like it was being too much of a pain, Daniel let his hand wander up to the waist bands of her pantyhose and panties, slipping underneath. Fingers touching her bare flesh again made him quiver happily.

"Of course...we do everything together...I even spend way more time with you than my friends." He admitted, smiling at her. The light in her eyes sent a rush through him. Danny gasped when she pulled him down into a kiss, her soft hands on his neck. A soft moan left him. His daring hand brought one finger to her clit again, rubbing the fleshy bulb directly. His heart raced when he opened his mouth, allowing his tongue to gingerly poke her mouth. As if asking permission to enter, to intiiate an even lewder kiss.

"Well...you know....I am the hottest girl in school right? Why wouldn't your friends want to date me?" Acting stuck up and over confident, she fluttered her eyelashes and pouted before finishing with a chuckling laugh. "I wouldn't date them though." It was a nice content feeling when he was rubbing her pussy over her clothing. But even better when he lifted a hand up further before slipping himself in to the waistband. When skin fell on to skin, the pleasure went up a notch.

Eyes were closed as the clit was being rubbed and his face was smothering hers while they kissed. Lips locked together with her hand on the back of his neck.

When his wet muscle poked through, trying to get in to her mouth, Lucy allowed it, exchanging hers with his. Moans left her mouth while she slowly opened her legs further. She was getting moist and went pretty quickly. "Mmmmm that feels so good." Speaking when the kiss ended and biting her bottom lip.

Back
Top Bottom