Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quick write....type....whatever.

Enjoy.

Cold Sweat, and stark darkness.....that all that could be accounted for in little Serena's mind, as she panted and ran down the streets from a man screaming and shouting as he brandished the cold silver blade that could very well mean her death. He breath coming out in wet short, raspy gasps like ash and glass scraping together in an inharmoniously tune. "Com'ere sweetheart! It'll only hurt for a few seconds!" the man shouted to her as she pressed on her legs burning and aching from the continuous running. Serena took a corner and found herself in a despairing dark alley way, the ending of it seeming like the end of her life. The man turned the same corner, and found himself menacingly towering over the girl, the blade shining with the small glint of moonlight over the building side before the only thing left to Serena's eyes to see was the man and her death coming upon her. Her skin crawled as she fell to her bottom and tried to scoot away from him holding her hand up in attempt to fend the man away. "P-p-please......don't do this. I-I didn't do anything to you." A wicked laugh escaped the man as he grabbed her arm forcefully and lifted her up, holding the blade to her neck. "First, I'm going to violate you.......such a pretty thing should never be wasted, and then I'm going to slit your throat and watch as you bleed out like a stuck little pig." His rancid stinking breath nearly suffocating Serena. A sharp gasp escaped her as she felt the cold steel cut down the middle of her back, cutting away the thing cloth of her shirt and snap of her bra. "HELP!" She screamed, only to get the reply of an echo. Her hopes faded, as she squinted her eyes shut and looked away from the man, feeling the blade again cut down her arm.
Warm scarlet liquid seeped out, as she groaned in pain from the burn in her arm. Serena kicked and punched as the man held her tight, squeezing her arm till it was numb with pain, he put the blade down on the ground and grabbed for the tie of her sweat pants, yanking the knot out holding them around her waist. "I love it when they fight back......it makes getting there just so much more fun than when they don't." His rough hand slid down her abdomen, and down to her center feeling it throb from the excitement of the situation. "No!" Serena whispered in a heated and frantic last ditch effort to repel the man.
A cold wind flew over the two, sending chills down Serena's body. In the rush, she felt herself being dropped from the mans grip and onto the ground, the cold cement smacking against her bare back as she hit the pavement. "Oof!" Serena looked up and saw a dark figure holding the man chasing her, as he yelled out in pain squirming around in the figures grip, not moving or budging an inch as he fell lifeless in the creatures hold. "Wh-what?!" Before she could do anything to respond Serena was grabbed by and icy hand and picked up as if she were nothing but a feather weight. She yelped in surprise and felt herself being held bridal style in the arms of someone who had strength of steel.....or so it felt to her. Within those few moments Serena fell unconscious, blackness swallowing her vision until there was nothing but silence and darkness.

Back
Top Bottom