Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone here a fan of Don't Starve?

Stonebones

Star
So lately I've been on the prowl for new buddies to play Don't Starve Together with and I thought I might turn to Blue Moon to see if I can't find any takers. Would anyone here happen to like Don't Starve and would be interested in forming a small group to play together? :p

it_s_fun_to_camp_by_ainashadox-d5vanqq.jpg

Love me some Don't Starve. Personally I got back into Shipwrecked lately, but I have DST on Steam and PS4, so hit me up for my Steam id and/or PSN id.

Oh wow, I actually found someone. 0.o Was half expecting nobody to reply, heh. Let's see if anyone else bites.

I only have Don't Starve Together on steam by the way, hope that doesn't mess anything up.

And another one! *Wink Wink Nudge Nudge*

I suppose the ideal number of people would be six seeing as how that's the default maximum, so three more and we should be good!

I had a sever going with three people I met on here, and we were doing well. None of them come on the site anymore, and I hardly see them on steam. Three people could get quite a bit done, especially if they varied their play styles (a Wickerbottom for crafting, a Wigfried or Wolfgang for DPS, a Wilson or Woody for gathering) Besides, it might be hard to coordinate a time frame for 6 people to play at the same time.

Ahh..boobs...I mean...sig is distracting x.x

Anyway I'm usually on all the time ^^ just don't play on pc as much.. I also have a ps4 too.

Yeah I absolutely know what you mean. With each new player, gathering the whole all together at the same time get's that much harder. I actually do have a few steam friends of my own that I already play with on a (mostly) regular basis. I wanted to try and see if I couldn't find a separate group of buddies as well. Just us three playing would be find, but you're both more than welcome to join our little band of jokers. ^^ They're all a super chill and friendly bunch. And despite my earlier comment, I do most all of the session orchestrating so I do have some cat herding experience, heh.

Back
Top Bottom