Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something Wicked [ Bear & Haruchai ]

Cross could feel her body reacting to him, feel her inner walls clamping down like a vise, so tight they threatened to push him out of her. With a snarl of effort he pushed back into her, hard. He felt himself hit the end of her channel, and he threw his head back and the sounds that came from him were akin to an animal. Reaching the cusp of his pleasure, he finally looked at her, his hands about her neck, her eyes wild with lust and passion. His hands relaxed, letting her grab several lungfuls of air as he thrust hard into her, hard enough it was likely to bruise her inner thighs, before his hands tightened again, cutting off her air completely, just before he began to empty his balls deep into her body. His cock twitched and pulsed, erupting with seminal fire as he filled her with an unbridled heat that her husband had never come close to achieving.

Again and again his seed pumped from him, far more than one might think humanly possible, and as he reached the pinnacle of his pleasure he finally claimed her mouth again with his own, letting go of her neck as he did so, her kiss-swollen lips hungrily met with his own as he seemed as if he might devour her. Cross' thrusts slowed, though he made no effort to abandon her in any way, and his cock finally grew still. His hands, the ones that moments before had been about her neck, caressed along her sin, her cheeks and face, and his eyes drank her in unlike any man had ever done before. That was when he leaned into her, his body pressed to hers as he tilted his head to whisper in her ear.

It was only three words. Three little words that he spoke to her. Yet they carried with them a certain weight, a certain meaning.

"You. Are. Mine."

The man was like a beast on top of her, his body seeming to be gaining strength from the pleasure he was giving her. She could feel the need in his body, feel the heat of his desire coming off him in waves that made the moments seem almost surreal. His hands around her throat were becoming painful, though she didn’t dare try to pry free of his grasp. In mere moments he released her, her oxygen-starved lungs dragging in air harshly through her tortured throat. Vivian was so close to the edge that it was almost unbearable now, her body trembling softly as he grasped her throat once again.

Everything came to its peak when she felt his cock start to pump her body full of his seed, the soft twitching inside of her enough to push her over that very last edge, her walls clamping hard about his length like a vice. She was only dimly aware of a barely human sound that happened to be coming from her body, muffled only by his lips as he trapped them in a kiss that tasted like ambrosia from the gods. She felt weak as he pulled away, almost like her very life force had been sucked out of her in that last kiss, her body trembling as she let herself ease up enough to relax her vibrating body.

It was only when she felt his breath against her ear uttering those words did she feel something new, that should have been there all along - trepidation. No -- fear. Something about his voice sent a shiver through her body, springing goosebumps fresh across her bared skin. She glanced at him, hesitant in what she would find when her eyes met his face. But he was just Cross, sweaty and pink-faced from their desperate sex but still Cross nevertheless.

“I didn’t know you… Felt so strongly.”

As Vivian came, her soft quivering sex clamping around him, their combined juices dripping from her lovehole, Cross had whispered those words - but to him it was like coming out of a fog. Looking down at how they were joined, her deeply hued flower stretched around his throbbing shaft. Her words brought his eyes to her face and he slowly nodded.

"I... do. I have for awhile now." he admitted. It was true, and now there was no hiding it. He did not even attempt to pull out of her, instead twitching inside of her as he slowly went soft, and her tightness finally forcing him out as he just held her in his arms, kissing her softly.

"I wish you could stay the night. But..." he said, worried now about her husband. It was strange, suddenly worried now, but not a few moments before as he was driving himself into her. Cross was careful in his movements now, his affections. There was something... something inside of him.... he wanted to mark her. To bite and suck her neck and let everyone know. But it was impossible, wasn't it? Maybe he could mark her someplace else. This overwhelming desire to claim her, to place that mark. What was happening to him?

Cross' head tilted down, his face nuzzling between her soft breasts, then his mouth moving over one of those globes, kissing, licking, her nipple a small bud under his tongue, and he did kiss her, sucking hard just underneath that nipple as his teeth drove into soft flesh. Not enough to draw blood, but then a hard suction, and Cross pulled away to look at the bruise slowly appear on that pristine flesh. The desire inside of him subsided, and he looked back to Vivian before his mouth crashed into her own.

----------​

Watching through the eyes of the mortal man, it pressed him. I was an easy matter really, and soon it's mark was upon her. On her breast and close to her heart. To them it looked mundane. Normal. Simple. Yet to others of his ilk, to the lesser ones, it was a sign. A warning to stay away. That she was special. She belonged to him. They would heed the warning.

Or else.

Even as their passions subsided they stayed locked together, something that she had never done before with Alexander, whom had always been fond of promptly rolling onto his side to go to sleep. It was more intimate this way, to feel his once hard cock start to slowly soften inside of her until he slipped out, their bodies still in such an intimate pose. Cross, however, seemed to be feeling otherwise about it than she was, her body not wanting more of him but her heart now turning… Softer towards him. He had always been an attractive man physically to her, but she’d never had reason to pursue anything romantic with him. Until now, at least.

He didn’t let his reluctance rob her of any affection, his lips still meeting hers and his arms around her so softly. She felt the flutters of something else deep down in her bosom, her eyes watching him as he now started to fight with the morality of their situation. It bothered her deeply to know that she had broken the sanctity of her marriage, but she couldn’t outright say that she regretting anything of what had transpired. She was still in the aftermath of her orgasm, and though she had experienced them before there hadn’t been any quite like this.

Vivian’s mind was elsewhere in her thoughts of morals and desires and how poorly they went together when she felt him nuzzle between her breasts. She was brought back to present as his mouth moved across her skin, tickling and almost arousing her again as his lips and tongue both worked their way over one of her most tender spots. The moment his teeth met her flesh she drew in a sharp breath, holding it as he sucked deeply on her breast. She could feel the skin growing tender beneath his touch, tingling just a bit as he left his mark. As he released, she felt the soreness of it, her eyes looking at the perfect mouth-shaped bruise he’d left upon her pale skin.

The clever quip she’d had on the tip of her tongue died as his mouth found hers again, her hands losing themselves in his hair as she pressed up to him, her tongue delving into his mouth to taste him in the second most carnal of ways that she could. She was near breathless when she pulled away from him, mostly because she did require oxygen and she did want to know, “Cross,” One hand slid from his head and she let it rest on his shoulder, “I think regardless of whether I sleep here or not, Alexander is going to be more than mildly curious about what happened tonight.”

That was the truth, as though she could normally lie her way through the minor bruises he left on her, she was rather covered in them from the night’s excursions. “I… Want to stay. I can explain later to him the matters of demons and devils…”

The mark he left on her completed something in him, and Cross smiled as she said she wanted to stay. "I want you to stay as well. On the morrow, when or if Alexander asks about this, then I will speak to him, and tell him of the terrible things he has done. It is acceptable for a woman to seek help and shelter should her husband beat her though I am afraid his sexual advances in and of themselves cannot be fought." he told her, knowing that by the law it was legal for a man to rape his wife. It was not considered rape at all - which was part of the problem Cross had with the Church and why he was not a religious man.

Taking her hand, Cross gave a gentle tug. "I will lock up, and then you will come with me to bed." he said, just as much command as it was invitation, and there was no fear in his voice over what Alexander might think or do. Cross did as he said, and locked his home, every door and every window, and met her again, no longer trying to cover up his nakedness. "Come with me." he told her and would lead her to his bedroom, wherein one could see that he hardly ever made the bed, the blankets turned down and a bit mussed. "You'll have to forgive my bachelor ways." he said softly and with a grin.

Gesturing to the bed he made no move to offer it and sleep elsewhere. At this point it seemed silly, and anything that could happen in the bed had already happened between them anyway. Cross turned to her with a little smile. "I can fetch some water if you feel the need to wash up. I probably should get some anyway." he told her, and he grabbed a small basin to go and get some water from the barrel he kept in the kitchen. When he came back he set the basin of clean water on the dresser. "There we go. I think I am going to lie down now and you're free to join me."

Cross would move to the bed, sitting on the edge and admiring Vivian from where he sat. If she joined him she would find herself cocooned in his arms, pulled close and for lack of a better word... loved.

----------​

Cross still woke well before dawn, and laid as he was, with Vivian in his arms, a bit confused and a slight bit distressed, but not regretful in the least. It was a strange feeling, but he would not give up the feeling she'd given to him for anything. In fact, as she lay there with him, he fund his mouth playing over her skin, simply exploring her softness and warmth as the sun began to creep up over the horizon.

There was a larger comfort in the knowledge that Cross was willing to take her side in the fight against what was to come, mostly because she was a woman that believed firmly in the laws of their land and th reasonings behind them. She knew it wasn’t her place to deny Alexander anything he’d wanted from her, sexually or otherwise, as her place was to serve him. But he had come to ask of too much, and lately it was no longer asking of her. He merely took from her what he wanted, forcibly if he had to, and it was leaving her a husk of the beautiful woman she had been near about.

“You are too good to me, Cross.” She commented, sliding off of his table while the man went to lock up his home. It was odd to be spending the night with him when her husband was the one normally staying until he slept in a chair, but it felt far more right than returning to lay in the arms of a man she couldn’t say she knew anymore. Cross was still the same man as ever, though her knowledge now extended to the deeper aspects of him she’d been blinded to before.

Vivian found that the warmth and security that his arms provided was enough to make her more than drowsy, her body nestling against his beneath the thin blankets as she found her way to sleep easily. That night, unlike most nights, her dreams weren’t haunted by the promises of devils that she had far worse to come. Her soul and her mind were both in respite from the torment of all things wicked as she slept, a relief that would - she feared, at least - be short lived.

----

The sun had barely started to kiss the sky when she felt the same sensation dance across her skin, lips softer than she was used to tickling up and down her neck and the exposed areas of her shoulder softly and slowly. At first she thought a dream had finally come to play for her, late but not unbidden. It was only when her eyes cracked open to see the inside of Cross’ home and the memories of the night previous did she put together all of the pieces. She was slow to move, stretching her neck out slowly as she bloomed under his affections like a flower.

“I thought a moment I had dreamt it all.” She murmured, wiping sleep away from her eyes. The moment was lazy and warm, as welcoming as the joy of the sun peeking through the window. The moment was ended with a harsh rap at the door, Alexander’s heavy handed knuckles unmistakable from their familiar rhythm on the worn wood.

"I will always be good to you... and more." Cross said, and there was something in his voice that left no doubt about his words. There was a power there, an unmitigated strength that had not been there before, but now for some reason could not only be heard but almost felt. Cross held her in his arms the entire night, and as the morning broke and he kissed her, she stretched languidly. As she did so, she was admired not only by Cross, but by what resided within him. That particular presence could also feel her husband, and the subsequent being that could be felt around the edges of the man's aura. Interesting, but entirely inconsequential.

Soon the knock on the door could be heard, and Cross smiled at Vivian's words. "It was no dream, I can assure you." he said, and the confidence in his voice was palpable. Cross removed himself from the bed, standing to stretch.

"Just a moment!" he called out, seemingly unconcerned with making Alexander wait. Between the two men Cross was the smaller of the two - a man more given to studious activity than manual labor. In most circumstances a man like him, smaller and accompanying a married woman, might feel a bit of fear, but Cross seemed entirely nonplussed.

"Stay there as you like, or come follow me, whatever your wish." Cross told her. The front door had been locked and barred, Cross was sure, but now it was not and Cross had slipped on a simple pair of pants before he said, "Come on in Alexander."

----------​

It had watched as they had slept, and ensconced itself more deeply in the psyche of the man, imparting some of itself to him. This was a perfect vessel it seemed. Many burned out quickly, or were driven insane, and yet this man seemed to have a depth of fortitude and will that was astonishing.

It could sense the succubi that influenced the husband. A powerful being in its own way, and yet It's power was primordial, cthonic. There was no fear, and he imparted that confidence to his vessel.

Every bit as exciting as lust could ever be, fear was another heart-clenching, hair raising emotion that flooded her as Cross casually walked around his home, assuring her with his words that their night of passion was not a one time event. She forced herself out of his bed as he dressed himself in a pair of slacks, the woman catching her reflection in his small mirror. She looked like the harlot that she had been the night previous, her cheeks still warm with flush from being overly warm in the blankets with him, her hair a mess that fell loose around her cheeks. Vivian swept her hair away from her face, running her fingers through it hastily to look more presentable as Cross invited her husband in.

The man didn’t waste time coming through the door, his eyes searching the room for his wife the moment he stepped past the threshold. His face fell when he saw she was still in her night clothes, his mind struggling to find words that would fix the rift between them. Before the words could come, there was something else, a gut reaction to what he already knew to be true. He could see it in her face that something was wrong, and he could see it even more so in the way that Cross was so casually undressed in front of her.

“Cross,” He found his voice, anger rising in him like the beast that had visited the night previous to claim his wife, but this was a righteous anger, “I considered you my brother and you,” He clenched his fist, his eyes moving to Vivian, who was unable to meet his eyes in even the slightest. “And you… I have shared my bed with you, broken my back for you, I have given you everything that I have and more and you… Betray me. Where is your shame?”

She couldn’t meet his gaze, as she didn’t have an answer for his question, her hands pulling her nightgown tight around her body. “This isn’t you, Alexander.” Her voice was low, but there was no mistaking her words. “Cross… Tell him.”

Cross, more specifically, the being within him, fed on the emotions now swirling about the room. The humans could not feel it, but it was like a thick miasma that it drank in like ambrosia. The grip of the Lesser upon the woman's husband was strong, but not ironclad, and It smiled knowingly. It could use this to It's own advantage, and Cross was now almost a mere puppet as It spoke through him.

It's will was like a hammer upon an anvil as It reached out to Alexander, challenging the succubus that had a hold on him. The voice was Cross', but the power behind it was wholly something else.

"Alexander, my friend, is God not love? Is God not kindness? How can an act of love be wrong in God's eyes? Vivian is a wonderful wife, but you and I both know that you have treated her... poorly. A woman should not fear for her safety in the company of her husband." Cross' hand came up,a finger almost wagging at Alexander as he scolded him.

"That she came to me, fearful and frightened, in the middle of the night, after you set upon her like a madman... that is not how things are to be. I propose that you need to show her more love, the way of God, and I will help you with that. Vivian has already seen how beautiful it can be, and she desire that with you. With me. With the both of us. I see now reason we cannot accommodate her deepest desires and follow the path of God to show her the love we have for her." Cross said, proposing that both men lie with her.

Vivienne couldn't stand to look at her husband, but she could look at Cross. Better put, she couldn't look away from him. His body shifted as Alexander entered and everything about his demeanor seemed to change. Her hands grasped tight around her nightgown and she watched him as he moved more like a panther than a man now, his body the same lean and lithe thing it had been for as long as she had known him, but there was something... Distinctly different about him now. Concern stole onto her face and she watched as he approached her husband, a man that could easily rip him apart if he so wished, but there was no fear.

Cross' words didn't make sense, her eyes following him as if he'd lost his mind completely. What was he going on about now? He was supposed to tell Alexander about what they'd discovered, about how he'd been acting strange and... It just didn't make sense. He was instead making the most odd proposition in the world, which fell off his tongue like the words of God, his tone dripping with honey sweet enough that even she was drawn to his voice, waiting for the next word.

It wasn't until he finished his proposal that Alexander moved, stepping back just a bit, his eyes moving between Cross and his wife, his brows furrowing as the creature inside of him moved closer towards the surface. It took control slowly, showing in the sudden dullness in his eyes and the way his jaw slacked, "Are you... Are you proposing that I permit you to lie with my wife... With me?" He asked, the wording slow and said with excruciating detail as the creature fought hard to work his mouth, a feat that it had not been able to do previous to this. It was gaining power, and even now Alexander's trousers were slowly becoming taut, his cock rising to the occasion before the offer had even been made plain before him.

"Cross," Vivienne didn't given him a chance to answer, "What are you talking about? This... This isn't right."

Cross looked at Vivienne as she spoke, his expression neutral. "Not right? What could be more right than love, my dear? A man and his wife share their love with another man, both possessing carnal knowledge of the woman. It is... a perfect circle." he told her and moved to her, caressing her cheek with his palm. Then as he touched Vivienne's face he turned his head to look at Alexander. "Permit me? Oh, I do not need your permission to share love. If you think that you need to give permission then that is the highest hubris I have seen. Your permission is not necessary, and all I ask that you do is participate as well."

Cross then, as if to accentuate his words, slid his hand from her cheek and down to her soft breast, bringing to life its peak and fingers brushed over her nipple and his other hand grabbed her by the wrist to bring her hand to the growing cock beneath his loose fitting trousers.

"I wonder if she would pleasure the both of us with her mouth? Taste the two men she wants the most in this world?" he asked Alexander almost as if Vivienne was not there at all.

She was caught up in something that was bigger than she was and it was becoming glaringly obvious that something was going on with Cross that she hadn't seen before. At what point was he no longer the Cross that they had known and loved? Vivienne was starting to question everything that had been going on in their relationship to the point and it was so seamless that she couldn't figure out when something had gotten a hold of him. It was making her question Cross himself and his intentions... It had been a strange occurrence for them to meet the man, could he have been a demon of sorts this entire time and she simply not be a good enough Christian to see through his facade?

It didn't matter now as he was taking control of the situation, pulling open the meager nightgown she'd tugged on in a rush to expose her breast, fondling her harshly as she tried to pull away from him. "Cross!" She snapped his name, hoping he would come out of... Whatever it was that he was taken over by in this moment of insanity, her arms trying to push him away. But now Alexander was leaning in towards her, his hand grasping the breast that had been left unattended, "I think she should try," He offered, tugging his trousers down so that they fell to the floor. His cock was already at the ready now, throbbing and weeping lightly as he offered it to her by pushing his hips forward.

His fingers reached into her hair and wound up into it, tugging her head towards him to press his cock against her lips, "Come on, Viv." He grasped his shaft and forced her mouth open, ignoring the tears that were welling in her eyes as he forced her head back so that her mouth couldn't close. "Cross, care to?" He tilted her head to the side, offering her gaping mouth to him as if he were offering him nothing of more importance than a handkerchief.

It watched with mounting glee through the eyes of the mortal, the confusion and despair of the woman feeding it such wonderful feelings. Of course, the lesser being in her husband latched onto the only salvation it had, and that was to surrender and agree to play. Annihilation would not be on the agenda today. No, instead, they would make this mortal woman their plaything. A warm body and a collection of holes to be used. The day was shaping up.

-----​

Cross grinned. "Don't mind if I do!" he said, almost gleefully, and then, gently, he caressed her cheek as he slid the swollen head of his cock into her mouth. He bent down and whispered, eyes strangely aglow. "If you even think about biting, I'll snatch all your teeth out and fuck your throat until you pass out."

There was promise in those words, and drool slipped from his mouth as he hovered over her, hips working slowly, fucking her mouth, but not deeply. Yet. That hand still rested on her cheek, almost the gentle touch of a lover, and Cross looked at her husband.

"I think she can handle two at once. Don't you?" he asked, voice soft and silky, and in truth, no longer even the voice of the man that either of them might recognize.

The tears that had threatened now brimmed over as Cross's cock slid past her lips, the young woman unable to close her mouth even if she wanted to, as her husband's hand in her hair turned taut once more, holding her mouth gaping so that the man could have his way with her open hole. Her eyes moved confused between the two men that she cared for most in the world as both as them stared down at her with gleeful and darkly giddy expressions, both of their eyes every bit as blank as a dead man's. Her heart sunk into her stomach and she realized then that it wasn't merely her husband under the influence of something wicked, but surely it must have been Cross as well.

Alexander watched intently as Cross's cock slid into her mouth slowly and he licked his lips slow, his own cock twitching in response. His eyes moved then over her face, her cheeks ruddy and slick with tears as she wept silently, not struggling for now. The human beneath the surface stirred and tried to pull through the fog, his face contorting for a moment before the beast inside his head took control again, slamming back that spineless soul into the box he'd come out of. As quickly as it had happened it was over and his face turned to a grin as Cross made his silky offer to join, his cock lurching at just the thought of it. He stepped forward and pressed the head of his cock just inside her lips, forcing her mouth open further as he felt her saliva flood her mouth, her jaw aching terribly as she fought against the second one.

"Ohhh, Viv," He touched her face softly and ran his finger down her nose slowly, "Oh, baby, you're being such a good wife. Service your husband... As the Lord commands you to do." He purred, his eyes moving lazy towards Cross, "And remember to love thy neighbor."

Sweet confusion and anguish rolled from her, and It reveled in the sensations of her trembling spirit. Just as It allowed Cross the finite pleasures of the flesh, so too did It relish those sweet emotions from the twinging woman now being debased before him. Through Cross' eyes he met her gaze with his own, and saw within those windows her cracking resolve and crumbling esteem. So sweet it was.

-----​

Thick shafts stretched her mouth wide, her cheeks splotchy now, and wet from her outburst of emotion. Cross smiled, so sweetly, gently, and yet somehow depraved as he gazed down at her. In another situation his look might have been full of love, but as it was, his cock pressed against the inside of her cheek, her mouth distorted and expanded in a way that seemed quite impossible, and yet there it was.

Cross bent down, a hand in her hair, gentle for now, and he whispered to her, "Watch your teeth my sweet, lest I pluck them from your mouth." The words were almost reverent and filled with both promise and malice and utter veracity. There was little doubt from his tone that he meant it, and yet there was a way to avoid such physical punishment - simply keep her teeth away from that sensitive flesh unless told other wise.

As he straightened, hand now pulling the strands of her dark locks tightly, Cross shifted his hips to push the thick shaft into her mouth deeper, that soft mushroom head pressing to the back of her throat. He had little heed for the cock of her husband as that was for her to handle, and he merely made no move to impede the man in his own pleasure. Her lips, once full and lush, were thin as they stretched around both veined shafts, and Cross still looked at her with that empty gaze that was somehow full of emptiness and adoration at once.

"We should fill her in other ways soon. It is your duty as a husband after all." Cross said.

Her lips were pulled tight as her mouth was stuffed with both of the cocks, the two shafts working seemingly opposite each other as she fought hard against the urge to gag. Her husband's hand tugged her hair hard enough that tears sprung anew on her cheeks, rolling down her jaw and adding to her already vast amount of shame. Viv was struggling to keep herself still and not let their cocks rake against her teeth. Her eyes squeezed shut and for just a moment she lied to herself that she was anywhere but here, but there was nothing like the screaming agony in her jaw and the wet feel of Alexander slipping his cock out of his mouth finally.

Cross' words rang through her mind in an echo and her agony turned to fresh horror as Alexander spread her legs, his still-stiff cock sliding in between her thighs so that his bulbous head could press against her entrance.

"The good Lord did command that I go out and be fruitful," He murmured, but his cock shifted further down, pressing against her ass. "But perhaps you should fill her cunt. I will get her warmed up." There was no pause as his cock pressed in past her puckered ring, a groan coming from the man's mouth as he forced himself into her ass harsh and hard. A groan came from her as she felt herself become full of his cock, her hands grasping the sheets as she struggled against the invasion. He grasped her hips hard and used them to pull her down onto him, forcing his cock in to the base as he felt her hole squeeze around her.

"My god, Viv," He groaned, his body slumping, "You're so fucking tight."

Cross watched with glee as her husband seemed to effortlessly slide his cock into her ass, but somewhere, somewhere deep inside, he knew that was not the case. Knew that she felt a burning pain as he took her in that way and that the man contradicted himself in being fruitful. The irony was delicious, and Cross almost laughed aloud, though as he slipped himself into her throat he merely groaned. She held himself there, hilted in her mouth with his heavy balls on her chin, and cutting off her air. He stayed that way a moment, observing her as her husband filled her ass and he deprived her of breath, stuffed at both ends upon their throbbing cocks. Cross loomed over her, her head tilted back as he smiled down at her, and her husband stayed in her ass.

Finally, as he felt her throat begin to work as she struggled for air, Cross pulled away, thick strands of saliva connected to his cock as he allowed her to breathe again. Unceremoniously he wiped his cock across her face, leaving a trail of moisture smelling of his prick and consisting of her own saliva before he slid down her form, his member pressed along her soft skin until he reached her spread thighs, her pussy still empty and her legs splayed to allow her husband access.

With a little smile Cross reached up to caress her cheek. "I think you're ready to have both men in your life, my love... and inside you as well." he finished and settled the swollen head of his cock at the entrance to her wet cunt, his eyes never leaving hers as he slowly pressed into her, the presence of the shaft stretching her ass making her pussy all the more tight as they vied for room in her body.

Vivienne had not lived a very blessed life but never before had she wished for death. There had been times when her and her husband had been starving and near death and they'd had to beg for money to buy the bread that would keep them alive and even then life had been worth living. But now, as she felt Cross' cock enter her throat and choke off her ability to breathe and feel as her dearest love dug himself deep into her ass, she prayed quietly to God that he would hear her plea and take her from this world now.

Her body burned in places that it shouldn't and she was sure now that this was hellfire she felt, a punishment for her adultery with Cross. The moment dragged on forever until she gagged and finally felt him pull free of her throat, her breathing coming in ragged and choked. Her airway burned and her jaw trembled as she felt her face be used as a rag for his cock.

"Cross, please," She was begging of him now, the man that she knew to be in there somewhere beyond the demon that had taken over him. "This isn't you." She pleaded as she felt the bulbous head of his cock press against her entrance. This would be the second time in a day's passing that his cock had taken her, but she would have only had sex with Cross once. This was not him. This was the devil working through him.

But still, he plunged into her body and she let out a groan that was somewhere between pain and pleasure. Her body squeezed tight around the two men and she felt her rear start easing into Alexander's movements, her cunt ashamedly wet as Cross worked his way in. Her head fell back and she wept - wept for the men that she loved but also for the shame in the pleasure of it all. Even though her body was stretched as full as she surely thought it could be... God forgive her.... It felt good.

Her anguish and pain was palpable and It sighed in pleasure as her tears rolled down her cheeks, those tears suffusing him with power and the psyche of the mortal known as Cross writhing in his grasp. The man recoiled from the sights, able to see and sense everything his mortal coil experienced, but It only laughed and prodded him, not allowing him to even turn away as his physical form observed what he was putting the human woman through.

-----​

Cross looked down at her as she cried, and he plunged his throbbing shaft into her body, heedless of the other cock in her ass, her sex dripping. Oh, he knew, somewhere deep inside, that this was not what her body wanted, and yet her flesh gave itself away in preparing her for the harsh penetration.

Ass and cunt now stretched by two invading shafts, Cross moved in tandem with her husband, both cocks sliding into her, stretching and filling her in ways she'd never experienced, and sometimes opposite in a seesaw motion as one filled her then the other. The sigh she emitted bordered that line of pain and pleasure and Cross smiled lecherously.

"Your body feels so good Viv. It was like you were made for this..." he said, shoving deep into her cunt, his balls pressed to her, friction from her husband gliding along his sac as he fucked her ass.

There was nothing comparable to the raw mix of emotions that broiled through her as she was taken. Her head rolled back and she choked out a moaning sob, her face wet with her tears as her body started to relax into the dual cocks. The sensations were nearly too much for her and she could feel her body squeezing around them, her pain turning more swiftly into arousal as she fought against the rising tide of her orgasm.

Above her, Alex groaned as he felt her body squeeze him. His cock was nearly milked for all it had but the creature inside of him wouldn't permit him to go any further. He pressed himself into her ever still, enjoying the pressure and tightness of her ass from how Cross' cock filled her cunt. He wanted to badly to kiss her, to grasp her breasts until they were bruised and swollen from his rough hands but he abstained. He wasn't the superior creature here.

Vivienne was not even the superior creature. From her point of weakness, she had turned to the one thing that she had left - prayer. Her eyes closed as she started to whisper the lord's prayer, her voice just barely above a whisper. It was then that Alexander shivered, the creature in him wanting to recoil away from her. It wasn't but a lesser demon and the word of the lord was enough he wanted to be away from it. His host's cock twitched before pumping into her, his seed spilling out from her rear as he fell.

He was still stiff as he lay now against the floor, his body stiffened almost in a type of rigor mortis as the creature sought sanctuary in the depths of Alexander's mind, his eyes going blank and distant as the host slowly pulled himself back to the surface.

Slow.

But rage found its way as understanding came across his momentarily slack face, eyes taking in the scene of his closest friend violating his wife. "God damn you, Cross!"

A ragged wisp of emotion slammed into It from the woman and Cross shuddered, not quite knowing why or how, but giddiness erupted through It, and that translated through Cross.

Pumping into the raven haired beauty, Cross grunted his pleasure and then the husband fell away as she whispered the Lord's Prayer. This only added a twinge of pain to accompany Cross' pleasure and his hands grasped her hips, fingers digging hard into flesh as he churned in and out of her now sopping pussy as the seed of her husband lubricated her already dripping hole.

One hand did leave her hips to grasp her throat, cutting off her air and those words cut off as well. A groan emanated from Cross' chest as he drove up into her, her body almost ragdolled by his prodigious strength... strength much too inhuman to be possessed by a man of such small frame. The words of her husband, lying upon the floor, anger etched into his features, drew the gaze of Cross.

What could only be described as an infernal grin graced Cross' face as he heard the man's words. "He already has, my friend. Now silence." Cross rasped, voice wholly inhuman as the barest of gestures robbed Alex of his voice, rendering him mute and now unable to look away as Cross ravaged his wife.

Shifting, Cross pulled from her abused sex for but a moment to then mount her from behind, grasping her hair and pulling back hard, like reins, her back bowed and ass in the air as he drove down into her, balls slapping her clit. "Fuck you like the bitch you are..." he growled, and his hands wrapped her hair around them, fisted in those strands as he fucked her hard, her hanging breasts swaying and clapping together as he railed into her so hard that she'd feel it with luscious twinges inside of her body on the morrow.

The word of the lord was enough to save her from a minor hell, but from the one which she had trapped herself, she was still prisoner. Cross the night previous had been a tender lover, full of passion and desire for her. He'd touched her in ways that Alexander had never done. He'd been kind and caring to her sexual needs and her emotional need for touch afterwards. After this, she knew that there would be no tender holding and soft kissing. There wouldn't be moments when they lay exhausted in his sheets as they struggled to catch their breaths from their passions.

It drove the point home that this was not Cross.

"Alex!" Viv struggled with her words, her plea for help choked off by the demon's harsh hand as his cock continued to slam into her almost mechanically now.He was a rougher lover than she had ever had before and her body was tight around him as she felt another reluctant orgasm trying to work its way to the surface.

Her sex grew tight around him and her rear squeezed tight, sore as she felt Cross slam into her. This was an uforgiving curse to be put upon her, and worse still that it felt so good. Even choked and pulled taut, her body was succumbing to the physical pleasure of it, her hands grasping and releasing the sheets as she fought the moaning, bucking feeling of her climax coming.

There was no stopping fate.

Her climax hit her hard and she bucked back against him, a guttural groan coming from deep within her throat at the same time as a wracking, shuddering sob at her shame.

Back
Top Bottom