Fandom Galore (Will double!) Craving; WWE and VD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, my name is Kate and I figured I'd try my hand at finding some partners again. I'll keep things simple for those who don't like to read big blocks of text.

--I do enjoy playing female (and playing oc) but I have no qualms doubling as it makes things fair and fun for everyone. For my pairing I prefer playing canon x oc and m x f, but for yours I'm willing to try slash and canon x canon or oc x oc. Just to reiterate because people are not reading or I guess not understanding.. I am interested in playing a female oc against a canon. I'm willing to double and do a second pairing for someone but if we are just doing one pairing then I'm only interested in playing an oc against a canon.

-- I'd prefer either thread or email. I could possibly do pm though.

--I typically write at least two paragraphs per character and would like someone who can do the same. I like detail and I would just loose interest if I send a nice response to get like two sentences in return.

-- I'd like someone who's fairly active. I understand life gets in the way but a few responses a week would be nice.

-- I'd like slightly more plot than smut or at least a decent amount of plot to go along with smut. 40/60 works either way. And I'm interested in slightly darker themes.

Ons- Dom/sub, light bondage, non con, dub con, consensual, vaginal virginity

Offs- Scat, extreme abuse, public humiliation, bathroom play

Fandoms
(I'll just list the canon(s) I would like someone to play)
P means I either have an oc or plot idea

The 100 (would love a crossover with Game of Thrones!)
Bellamy P

The Originals/Vampire Diaries
Klaus P
Kol

Walking Dead
Daryl P

Game of Thrones
Robb P

Twilight -Darker, no sparkles-
Alec (aged up)

True Blood
Eric