Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Chance

X BreakingFate X

Planetoid
Haley was known as the troubled child. He had gotten into practically everything that he shouldn't have. He smoked, he drank, he did drugs, he stole, and he passed himself on from one sexual partner to the next almost every night. The boy was easily considered a lost cost. It was a bit upsetting that he'd be considered such when he was only eighteen-years-old and going no where.

He wore multiple layers of black leather over his body from the sleeveless jacket to the gloves on his hands. Even the arm band he wore around his left arm was leather. His hair wasn't quite black but instead a very dark brown. It laid in many different messy layers that went to his shoulders. Upon his head, he always had a pair of dark goggles that were usually mostly covered up by his mess of hair. Surprisingly, the boy's face was spotless. There were no scars, no scratches, and most amazing of all, he had color to his face unlike the pale look most druggies had. To enhance his features, he wore dark eyeshadow around the whole of his eyes. The final decoration of his face laid with the multiple piercings across his bottom lip, which he only placed stud piercings in.

Haley definitely wasn't a boy that one would want to mess with. He was known to have a short temper and wasn't afraid to use his fists in times of need. Because of this and his overall appearance and addictions, he was jobless. Instead, he got money from dealing drugs if needed, selling his body out, and just taking money from people if needed. His parents were long gone so he couldn't use them to give him what he wanted. It was eat or be eaten in his life.

Someone was following him that evening. An older male, who both wanted to help the boy, and get valuable data from him as well. Haley was the younger of two brothers, and where the young man had given up on everything, his older sibling had excelled at almost everything. It seemed to be a hopelessly mismatched pair of siblings.

Daniel was everything that Haley was not. Refined, social, and well educated. He stood almost a head taller than his eighteen year old sibling, and ever since he had been a child, he had been detecting his brother's deviant behavior. He had spent years trying to help the younger male, who usually shrugged off his help, so now Daniel was going to make sure that the boy took him up on the offer.

The crosshairs slid easily over Haley's neck, and the rifleman calculated for distance and the slight wind. The shot would be easy, but he didn't want any screw-ups. The dart loaded into the strange looking rifle would simply knock the young man out, and leave him to be collected by his older brother. Then he could finally get Haley some real help. He had been watching the young man whore himself out and sell drugs for years, and it had finally sickened him to the core.

Daniel sighed. "I sure hope I can finally help you, Haley." He said, firing the rifle. The dart was launched with a puff of pressurized gas. He launched the dart at his brother, hopefully catching him in the neck. If it hit his arm or shoulder it would still affect him, but he might be conscious for a bit longer.

Haley felt a quick pinch in his neck. His shaky hand slowly lifted to graze against the end of the dart which had stuck directly in the spot his brother had been aiming at. Haley, however, was completely oblivious of the fact that someone had been aiming him. Only about two seconds passed before his body swayed and he collapsed to the ground, completely unconscious.

Haley had a strange relationship with his brother. They actually didn't speak very often for they had gone completely different routes. Daniel had succeeded in life whereas Haley had failed completely. For this reason, Haley had a small hatred for the other boy, feeling like it was his fault that he were suffering so much. Years of being homeless caused bitterness to grow inside of him. However, he knew deep down inside of him he had no one to blame for his failure but himself. He had dug himself into a hole he couldn't get out. He felt the only way out was to keep digging deeper to try to find and escape.

Hours later, the boy slowly woke up as the drug inside of him wore off. He groaned out quietly as he turned his head from side to side slowly, trying to figure out where he was. It only took him a moment to remember that there had been something in his neck to make him pass out.

The dart released it's sedative as soon as it struck and it took the boy a few seconds to pass out. Daniel approached, looking over his younger brother and sighing. "I guess I really have failed you, Haley. And for that i'm sorry." He said to the unconcious boy. He leaned down and lifted the black-clad boy up over his shoulder and carried him off. He had made sure to have his car nearby. He sat Haley down in the passenger's side and put on the seatbelt. The sedative would keep him out for a few hours.

When the boy awoke, he was strapped to a medical table, it was polished steel. He was in a whitewashed room full of surgical equipment and other somewhat terrifying gear. The ceiling was even white. The door was the only thing that wasn't white or steel, and it was solid oak. A voice sounded through the room. "Hello, little brother. I bet you're wondering where you are.. Well, to be honest it's not important. The only thing you need to know is this. You have been kidnapped, so that I can finally right my wrong. I wasn't a great brother to you, and I let you live a dirty, impoverished life on the streets, simply because you were too stubborn to let me help you. Now I realize that it was a mistake to leave it up to you. I will help you, so please don't resist." Came the voice of his brother. It seemed to come from the whole room.

The door opened and Daniel walked in. He was twenty five, and was taller than Haley. They looked similar, Daniel was just a bit taller. He was ironically the more pale of the two brothers, and he kept his black hair trimmed well. It was no secret that he had a nice sum of money piled up. He had come up with a few inoculations and important cures in the last few years of research.

As the boy looked around the white room, he began to wonder if he had finally died. Everywhere he manged to look made him feel like the room was spinning since it was all the same solid color. He then tried to move to to no luck as he found himself bound down to a table. As he struggled some, he managed to look around some more to see equipment that was often used in surgery. He had to question himself as to what actually happened while he was out cold and was terrified to even look to see if he still had all of his limbs, or perhaps if he had something new added to him.

Only when he heard the voice did he knock out of his dream-like trance. It was a voice that he quickly recognized but no matter how many times he looked around, he couldn't spot his older brother. "Where the hell are you?!" He hissed out then once again struggled against his bonds. So his own brother had kidnapped him? Haley thought it just gave him a reason to hate the man even more. However, what scared him the most was what his brother may have planned to do with him now that he were captive.

Haley finally spotted his brother when he entered the room. Rage pierced through his eyes as he watched him like a hawk on a rabbit. He wished he could have jumped up right then and jumped him, ripping and tearing at his flesh and pounding it into his mind that he didn't want help. He couldn't even see what kind of help could come from being tied down to a table. Perhaps if Daniel were going to try brain surgery on him to change his ways there would be reason for him to be there, but that seemed like pure science fiction.

The male smiled and walked up to his bound brother and ran a hand gently over his cheek. "I know you hate me. Many lesser siblings do. I don't blame you for disliking me, little brother. It was sure to happen. I became rich while you ate out of the gutter. I know you feel that this is somehow my fault. That if I had been less successful, that you would have been more so. I don't really see how that would have worked out, but I imagine that you have thought it up." He said, going through the room, fiddling with a few instruments.

"I am not really here to preach though. I doubt you would learn anything from it. I am here to teach you. To be honest, it hurts me to see you like you are. Dressed like some kind of vampire, stalking around at night, selling drugs, or even worse, yourself." He said. "You are an embarrassment to your family. You spend your worthless life in pursuit of momentary pleasures. You failed out of school, and you abandoned your parents. You have done nothing worthwhile with your life, and you never will. At your current rate, you will be dead by age twenty five." Daniel said, turning to look at his brother.

"I want to know now. Will you give up this horrible life you live now? I will pay your way through a junior college, and to get your GED. I just want to see if you'll do this willingly, or if I am going to have to take more... Drastic measures to fix your life." Daniel said, walking over and standing over his delinquent brother.

Haley was silent as he listened to everything his brother had to say. He didn't need to be reminded of how much of a failure he was, but his brother was definitely spot on with everything. It was a bit creepy since some of the things such as how he got his money should have been just kept with himself. It made him realize that his brother had been watching him for a while. He felt invaded.

It was the last few things that confused the boy the most. Why would his brother suddenly want to help him after he had been suffering over the years. Whatever his reason might have been, Haley wasn't going to fall for it. All he wanted to do was be free and to continue on with his life how he was living it. It might have been a horrible life, but it was still his life and it was what he had grown used to.

"Just let me go." He muttered. "I'm not one of your fucking guinea pigs. I was living my life just fine. I'm still alive aren't I? I think that's good enough. I don't care about fucking school. I don't want to be shoved into a shirt and tie kind of job anyway."

The older male sighed and shook his head. "You just don't seem to understand. You act as if a normal life is some kind of punishment. Think about a life where you can have a real home. You can pay for what you want with your own money. Oh hell, you don't care. So long as you can live in the moment, and blame me for all of your failures, you'll be happy I suppose. Well i've had enough." He said, looking at his younger brother.

"I will be keeping you here until I deem you cured of your strange ways." He said, looking over the younger male. "If it takes a few years, it takes a few years." He said. "You and I are going to become close, and you will learn that this life you live is nothing more than a sham. A way to blame others for your despicable failures." Daniel said. He had stripped his brother and put him in a medical gown instead of his normal layers of thick leather.

"I do hope you can learn to deal with all of this. The good thing about kidnapping a homeless wretch like yourself is no one will miss you." He said. "You could vanish off the face of the earth, and no one will give a shit. Mom and Dad already consider you dead, and your druggy friends will just find some other poor shit to sell to children." He said.

((What should the experiment be?))

Haley was silent for a long moment. It hurt to hear that there was no one there for him in the world. There was no one who would even notice him missing and it depressed him. He then realized something. There was one person - his brother. Obviously, the older male had been watching him. He must have cared at least a little for him if he were so dedicated to watching him ruin his life. It didn't matter though. The one person who could have slightly cared for him was now his captive.

"You speak to me with such hatred..." He muttered softly. "But its obvious that you care about me. Why else would you bother to try anything that could safe my pitiful excuse for a life? You could be off making millions like you're so good at doing but instead you're here clinging to your practically dead brother. Why don't you just want to let me live my life until I die in a couple of years." He too agreed that he wouldn't live too much longer.

He looked around the room again and it was then that he finally realized what was to become of him. He was going to be one of his brother's experiments. However, he had no idea what sort of experiment he would be used for. Part of him was actually willing, finding that it was his chance to actually be useful. Maybe his brother was trying to come up with something to get drug addicts to be able to quit completely cold turkey. He knew there was a chance he could die, but at least he would go out with a purpose instead of just that person who is already dead to the world.

((Well, could be what I just mentioned... could be Dainel trying to make something that raises a persons pain tolerance or something that would make it possible for a person to handle more being dieing. Or if you like, since you said you like the things on my list, we could put Mpreg into it and it could be the experiment to allow guys to bear children. Just a couple of ideas))

The male shook his head slowly. "No no, Haley. I never said I hated you. I am embarassed to be related to you sometimes, but i'm here to fix that. You are going to serve as an experiment for me. If it works, I will have discovered something amazing, and I will split the benefits with you, if it doesn't.. Then I guess i'm back to the drawing board." He said with a shrug. "The first thing I want to try is very interesting. Have you ever wanted children, Haley? I am working on something that might be able to give you the chance at a few little ones." He said, placing his hand on his brother's stomach.

"I know you whore yourself out sometimes for money. Sometimes even to men, so now I have the chance to make one of those encounters mean something." He said. The implications of some of his research were incredible. He might really be able to make his little brother pregnant, and just the thought had him smiling. Haley, ever the loner who disliked his family, getting round with a baby, was the single most interesting thought Daniel had come by in months.

"There are other experiments to try as well. Who knows, maybe i'll accidentally spill some chemical 'x' into the formula and give you superpowers." Daniel teased, pulling trays of scary looking tools closer. "Don't worry, i'm not a monster. You'll be out for any kind of surgery that's required." He promised.

Haley's eyes shot as wide as they could possibly go when he felt the hand on his stomach. "Have... children? No! No no no no!" He said quickly as he shook his head. "I don't want to get pregnant! That's what women are for! I'm a man! I have a penis!" He hissed out. He couldn't believe that his brother would even think up such an experiment. However, when he got down to it, he realized just how much money Daniel would make off of it if it ended up successful. He knew there were many gay couples out there that would die at the chance to give birth to their own child.

"I hate children." He said bitterly. "They're useless wastes of space. All they do is whine, shit, and sleep. Why the hell would I want one?" Haley actually didn't even want a child with a woman so getting himself pregnant was even worse of a thought. But he began to think a bit more into it. He thought of just how much money Daniel would make from it and he had already claimed that he would share the rewards. He could really use that money. He could have gotten himself an actual home and gotten himself off the streets. He wouldn't have had to whore himself out anymore. And even if he did end up with a child, he could easily dump him off at an orphanage or something with all the other smelly brats.

"Just who do you expect to get me pregnant if your twisted theories actually work? I doubt you'd want me to just go out to some guy and ask him to fuck me. Wouldn't be a very controlled experiment." He was just interested to know who he'd have to have sex with. "And why me? Why did you have to pick your brother? Why couldn't you have picked up some other bum off the streets? I personally know over a dozen other guys who have no family or friends that could have been easy to snatch up."

Haley wasn't very vain, but he knew of all the guys that he knew on the streets, he were the most attractive of them all. The rest were mostly men past their forties who had been beaten down so much it was almost too hard to tell if they were even alive. Haley, on the other hand, was young and still in his prime. And, put aside his addictions, he was actually quite healthy. He didn't have any medical problems and would actually live to be quite old if he got himself off the streets and into a normal life.

Back
Top Bottom