Current Cravings --Seeking Dom Male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethereal

Super-Earth
**Plots that I'm currently craving.**

-I am open to roleplay through PM, thread, and sometimes email.
-In the case of these particular plots, I will be requiring your character be a dominant male, as I will be playing a submissive female.
-I will be looking into other posts you've written on site if you inquire about any of these plots to be sure that you match up for what I'm looking for.
-If you can't write multiple, descriptive paragraphs, please do not inquire about these plots.
-If you leave me with the impression that you did not read this list before inquiring about a plot, I will likely not message you back.
-Here's a link to my main request thread, which is more in depth as far as what I look for in a roleplay, and includes many more ideas.
-Kinks.
-Note: I DON'T enjoy playing slutty, experienced characters that can seduce anyone and everyone. I like playing more innocent, naive characters with less experience.
-That being said, I generally prefer that YC is older than MC.

*Please please please do not bother messaging me if you aren't willing to write multiple paragraphs in your posts, or if you tend to focus significantly more on smut than story.**

Pirates: (Early 1700's)
She had always been intrigued by the gruff looking men when they docked their ships in the little port town she lived in. She wondered what their lives were like, how it felt to live on the sea. Not all were the same. Some came and ravished the village, taking anything they wanted while slaughtering anyone who had gotten in the way. Others paid for the goods they needed. Though this group appeared tough and ignited fear within those that looked upon them, it didn’t look as though they had come to start trouble.
As most of the others spilled into the taverns, the captain of the crew had made his way into her father's shop, allowing her to stand face to face with one of the fearsome men she had always found herself wondering about.
Something about the girl that stands before him catches the captain’s eye. Perhaps it’s purely her looks, or also the fact that curiosity resides within her face, rather than just fear. The man did not have many rules for his ship, as long as his crewmembers respected him. The one rule he did have though, was no women. He didn’t care if his men paid for whores when they came to land. Hell, it wasn’t even his business if they raped the innocent. So long as they didn’t bring their temporary companions back to his ship, he did not care. But there was something about this girl…something about her that told him he could not simply have her for just one night. Breaking his own rule, he offers the girl’s father a decent sum for her, one that a poor man would not be able to refuse.

All Part of the Job:
An undercover agent has made his way onto the security team of a drug/crime lord in order to try and gain information needed to take the man down. Though he was hoping to get closer to the man himself, his primary task is to look over the man’s daughter. He still uses this to his advantage, getting close to the girl to try and learn any useful information. Whether his romantic advances meant something from the start or he was simply using her to get to her father, he falls for her in the midst of it. Now, he must battle between getting the information he was sent out to get and helping his young lover escape a life that he fears could lead to her end.

Gang member/Victim
Whether it’s a part of the gang’s initiation or a task that must be completed in order for the man to advance to a higher ranking in the gang, his higher up has instructed him to take a random, innocent woman off the street and make her his own. The idea doesn’t sit well with him, but the purpose of the task is to better his performance in the gang. It will teach him to take control, to exert his power, to hurt people, even those that don’t deserve it.

Doctor Knows Best:
Four years. That was how long she had been in captivity. Her name and face were everywhere when she disappeared at the age of 16, just as they are now that she has been found alive, though not unharmed. For four years, she lived with the man that had taken her, the sadistic man that turned her into his own personal, sexual slave. It sounded terrible, and yet, he had been kind to her. Of course, he punished her when she misbehaved or displeased him, but other than that, he had treated her well. He had loved her, shown her pleasures she had never experienced. He turned her against her family, convincing her they didn’t care for her as he did, showing her the news clips that confirmed the called off searches just months after she had disappeared. She didn’t want to believe him at first, but you can only stay so sane in such a situation. He brainwashed her, changed her mindset entirely.
And now he was gone, locked behind bars forever, and she doesn’t know what to do. Her family can’t get through to her, nor can the people she once considered her friends. She is deemed too unstable to even attend trial, the defense not wanting her to be faced with her captor in fear of what she would say that would paint him as a better man than he actually was.
At 20 years old, she’s finally free, yet she’s never felt more alone. Unable to cope with the normalcies of every day life, she’s taken to a live-in psychiatric facility, one where she will in theory, get better. It’s there that she meets her doctor, a man who has needs of his own. His fantasies bear a strikingly similar resemblance to what her captor had been ballsy enough to actually make happen, and the young girl that sits before him in private therapy everyday stirs something inside of him that he simply can’t suppress. He’s supposed to be helping her, teaching her that she doesn’t have to live the way she was forced to for so long, and yet, he finds himself feeding off of her confused and battered mind, using her past experiences against her to shift her imbedded submissive tendencies towards him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom