Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Dominant Males --modern & medieval--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethereal

Super-Earth
-I’m open to using either PM or thread. I don’t use IM, but I’m open to email for role-plays that will be long term.

-Long-term role-plays are preferred, but I’m open to short term depending on the plot. Also, no one-liners. Ever. I tend to write multiple paragraphs, so if you can't do the same, please don't bother messaging me.

-I love sex, but I am definitely a story driven writer.

-I do have the tendency to look at previous posts written by those that inquire. If your writing lacks description, or your threads consist of multiple one-liners/super short posts, there will be a good chance that I won't be interested.

-Generally, I play between the ages of 17-25. I prefer that YC is older than MC in most circumstances.

-I generally prefer to work with Dom/sub dynamics, my character always being the submissive, though I can do without it in certain circumstances. However, I will never play dominant characters.​

-Kinks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-I tend to like it a little on the darker side, but I like a good mix of things. While I love nonconsensual scenes, I love consensual just as much. Pseudo rape is always a favorite, but so is romance. I love a Dominant character that can be rough and demanding one moment, yet tender and loving the next. I’ll also add that I tend to get bored if a role-play is strictly nonconsensual. I tend to enjoy stories that start out as nonconsensual or pseudo rape and gradually work towards becoming consensual.

-I enjoy playing naïve characters, perhaps even ones that would be considered weak. My character will be the shy, innocent girl that needs an experienced man to guide and or corrupt her.

-I love mind games. Get into my characters head. Make her think one thing, and then let the tables turn. Bend her to your will. Don’t limit yourself to dominating physically, do it mentally as well.

That being said, if you have anything in mind that seems to go along with my likes and preferences, I would love to hear it. I’m always open to suggestions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are some pairing ideas, as well as a couple of plots that I would be interested in. I do have ideas in mind for some of the pairings, but nothing is completely set in stone. Again, I’m open to suggestions.

Pairings:
-Kidnapper/Victim
-Hit man/Victim
-Stockholm Pairing

Confliction:
She’s innocent, partially unaware of the crimes her father’s committed. She knows he isn’t a good person, yet she doesn’t know the full extent of it, nor is she aware of the amount of enemies his drug business has earned him. His biggest enemy, also his highest form of competition, has decided to try and break the man down, but it isn’t enough to simply take him out. So instead, he’ll take his daughter.
Having her kidnapped and brought to him, he plans to use her as an advantage against her father. He isn’t a good man by any means, and just like the girl’s father has, he’s hurt innocent people in the past. Yet, something is different with her. He wants to break her innocence, to use her for his revenge, but after he uses her for his sadistic pleasures, he wants to console her. Her pain brings him pleasure, yet it also warms him to dry her tears and hold her close immediately after. What was originally a simplistic way to torture his enemy begins to create his own internal battle as his intentions with the girl change.

All Part of the Job:
An undercover agent has made his way onto the security team of a drug/crime lord in order to try and gain information needed to take the man down. Though he was hoping to get closer to the man himself, his primary task is to look over the man’s daughter. He still uses this to his advantage, getting close to the girl to try and learn any useful information. Whether his romantic advances meant something from the start or he was simply using her to get to her father, he falls for her in the midst of it. Now, he must battle between getting the information he was sent out to get and helping his young lover escape a life that he fears could lead to her end.

Gang member/Victim
Whether it’s a part of the gang’s initiation or a task that must be completed in order for the man to advance to a higher ranking in the gang, his higher up has instructed him to take a random, innocent woman off the street and make her his own. The idea doesn’t sit well with him, but the purpose of the task is to better his performance in the gang. It will teach him to take control, to exert his power, to hurt people, even those that don’t deserve it.

Doctor Knows Best:
Four years. That was how long she had been in captivity. Her name and face were everywhere when she disappeared at the age of 16, just as they are now that she has been found alive, though not unharmed. For four years, she lived with the man that had taken her, the sadistic man that turned her into his own personal, sexual slave. It sounded terrible, and yet, he had been kind to her. Of course, he punished her when she misbehaved or displeased him, but other than that, he had treated her well. He had loved her, shown her pleasures she had never experienced. He turned her against her family, convincing her they didn’t care for her as he did, showing her the news clips that confirmed the called off searches just months after she had disappeared. She didn’t want to believe him at first, but you can only stay so sane in such a situation. He brainwashed her, changed her mindset entirely.
And now he was gone, locked behind bars forever, and she doesn’t know what to do. Her family can’t get through to her, nor can the people she once considered her friends. She is deemed too unstable to even attend trial, the defense not wanting her to be faced with her captor in fear of what she would say that would paint him as a better man than he actually was.
At 20 years old, she’s finally free, yet she’s never felt more alone. Unable to cope with the normalcies of every day life, she’s taken to a live-in psychiatric facility, one where she will in theory, get better. It’s there that she meets her doctor, a man who has needs of his own. His fantasies bear a strikingly similar resemblance to what her captor had been ballsy enough to actually make happen, and the young girl that sits before him in private therapy everyday stirs something inside of him that he simply can’t suppress. He’s supposed to be helping her, teaching her that she doesn’t have to live the way she was forced to for so long, and yet, he finds himself feeding off of her confused and battered mind, using her past experiences against her to shift her imbedded submissive tendencies towards him.

A Father's Love: (medieval)
In his mid 40’s, the king had everything that a man of his status should want. He ruled over a flourishing kingdom whose subjects were happy, and his wife had provided him with four, now grown sons. Strangely, after the birth of his first son, the man had found himself hoping that in each birth to follow, he would be blessed with a girl. Yet, this never happened, at least not in the manner he had hoped. Never having truly loved his wife, the king had carried out a loving affair with a woman nearly nineteen years prior. He had never intended to be an unfaithful man, yet this woman called to him in a way that couldn’t be ignored. She had worked as a chambermaid within the kingdom, carrying out inappropriate trysts with the king until one day, she simply vanished. What the king hadn’t known was that the woman he had grown to love, carried his daughter inside of her before disappearing without a word.
Eighteen years later, the unknown daughter of the king is spotted by her father for the first time. The girl doesn’t have a clue as to what her relationship with her king is, and neither does he. At least not right away. What he does know, is that she is the spitting image of her mother, who had died giving birth to her. He knows instantly she must be a child of the woman’s, though he doesn’t immediately put together the connection that she shares half his blood. Yet whoever she is, it isn’t something he can simply ignore. Whether or not he approaches the girl, or later has her brought to him, he finds himself unable to rest until he has her.

Forbidden Attraction: (medieval)
Due to the rebellious stage the young princess had entered in her teenage years, her parents, the rulers of the kingdom in which she lived, assign a knight to their precious daughter in hopes of keeping her out of trouble. They wanted her to be perfect for her husband, whom she was arranged to marry in just a matter of months, however their plan backfires as the princess and the knight find themselves unable to contain their developing feelings for one another.

I’ve Been Watching You
Other than the fact that he had literally ran into her in the coffee shop, she didn’t know a thing about this man. Despite that, the way he spoke with such a kind smile on his lips reached out to her in a way she shouldn’t quite explain. When he so suddenly asked her to meet him for a drink that night, she was compelled to say yes. What she didn’t know was that this man had been watching her for quite some time, and would continue to do so after their first date. It wouldn’t be obvious, not right away. It won’t be until after he’s won her over that she begins to pick up on the fact that he knows things he shouldn’t. His knowledge of her life will only strengthen his previously developed obsession and possessiveness of her. At that point, it won’t be easy to escape him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom