Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mommy I Have A Problem

mortimus81

Meteorite
we are a happy family..mom stays at home while dad works(all the time)..mom wants to do something as a family so i suggest a camping trip..the day before the camping trip dad says he cant go because of work..my heart was broken..mom decides to take me camping anyway..she says it would be good for us to bond and she needed some time away from dad..i think mom is really mad at dad this time..we arrive at the lake and set up camp..mom says we can go swimming..so i run to the lake and strip down to my boxers..i jump into the lake..the water is cold but i dont care..i look up and see mom walking to the lake..she is wearing a very skimpy bikini..ive never seen mom like this before and i can feel something churning inside myself..mom wades around the edge of the lake and gets in the water only up to her neck..as she rises from the water i see her huge nipples starining at her small top..before i even realize whats happening my cock is at full attention..since this has never happened before i have no idea its even swollen like it is..i swim back to shore and get out of the lake..running up to the camp to get a towel..i slip off my boxers and then i see it..thinking the worst as i see my swollen member i wrap a towel around myself and walk back to the lake..mom is drying herse;f off now,and i watch her caress her curves with the towel..when she stops i walk up to her..mom??i have a problem..is it suppose to swell like this???

now if this story appeals to you feel free to pic it up where i left off..i will not be on this site however so join me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mortimus81@yahoo.com">mortimus81@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->

Back
Top Bottom