Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need two HARDCORE Vamp Brother's [They DRINK BLOOD]

What do you think vampires should be like??

• Drink blood & Kill people as well as hunt and drink!!

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Drink blood & Fall in love with a girl and it be a happily ever after story >_>

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vampires OMG SEXY -humps humps-

• Vampires are retarded and over done!!!

• Total voters

Devious Slave

Banned
Banished
Okay so since I haven't gotten this role-play that I have wanted for a long time I am going to request it. So listen and don't go away just cause you think they are going to be sparkly and kind hearted and this is going to be a falling in love story. No it's nothing like that at all!!

I want two hardcore sexy hot vampire brothers that are
1.Very Protective
2.Very Possessive
3.Hardcore [As in rough]
4.Drink blood
5.Chase off any other guy that gets near their sister

No please understand It can start of as non consent and turn into her being their slutty/whorish sister and she loves how they treat her or she turns into their slutty/whorish sister right away and they get even rougher with her.
It doesn't have to be rape I just want the abuse part.

If you can't think of abusing even a little bit please don't reply. I want this hardcore all in the role-play and I don't want someone dropping out cause they aren't the kind of guy I want them to play.

Now here is the role-play Idea and after that I will tell you how much I want you to reply with.

Basically there are two brothers and they are vampires. They are also in a gang but the only problem with that is that their sister is scared of them and her being human she is more vunerable to them feeding off her. Going to a rival gangs place to see the guy that she had been seeing for a while her brothers follow then when the sister and the one guy go in a room alone the brothers attack the guy and the sister begs them to stop. They stop right before the guy is drained of his blood and make her a deal. If she becomes theri new blood pet and they get to do anything they want to her. She agrees and they take her back to the house and dominant her. Beating and raping her into submission and drinking her blood. When they go out in public one is either on either side of her or one in back and one in front. If any guy looks at her the wrong way they attack and she begs them to stop which in return gets her in more trouble for standing up to someone who is to them against them and trying to steal her away

I expect both my role-play partners either if you are female or a male to at least post 3 good paragraphs. I don't want you controlling my character and I want you to be able to capitalize. I also don't want the guys who start out with 3 paragraphs and it go down to a 1 liner after the first page or so. I want it to be at least 2 paragraphs each through the whole role-play or even more if you can manage. Reason I'm being so picky it I've been wanting someone to do this for a long time and I haven't gotten it. So I want the people I role-play with to be good at role-playing and not just pretending to be someone their character can't be. I'm not being a bitch I'm just being really picky so this role-play can go good and get good and not go to fucking hell.

I am also up for my role-play partners to bring up some more ideas to add to the role-play. I am very much up for that since mine aren't that good or well thought up. I have never really been good at thinking of plots but I still try. Also if you want to apply post here that you want to then PM me a sample post and I will say if you are accepted on this thread or not. Now feel free to apply and see if you are up to the standards I need for this role-play.

Also if you want this idea to role-play with someone else. PM me before you just take it. I won't be pissed if you ask but if you just take it I will be pretty mad.

Back
Top Bottom