Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Start of Something New

Cerberus

Pulsar
Saturday, now there was a day that could never be ignored. A day where you didn't have teachers bickering at you and no school work to do. just laze about and enjoy the day as it slowly went by. In the Toshiro's darkened room the soft sounds of dog's feet were softly heard plotting on the floor before jumping into his master's bed and licking Toshiro on the face. "All right all right im up, gah!" He sighed and yawned and stretched before sitting up and throwing the blankets off of him and onto the bed. "All right Shadow lets get you some food." He smiled and ran his hands over the husky's muzzle and pulled on his p.j pants and a white tee-shirt.

Slowly walking out of his room with shadow trailing behind him He walked into the kitchen and noticed his mother and sister talking. "Morning you two." He walked over to where he kept shadow's food dish and bag of food before he scooped up some of the food and set it down for him to eat. "There ya go eat up boy." He then leaned against the counter and looked at Mother and Sister. "So then whats for breakfast you two?" He tilted his head wondering what his mother was cooking up for a morning breakfast. Toshiro ran a hand through his dyed silver hair and yawned before going over to the couch and sitting down on it. Just like in fashion of his father he sat in his own recliner and watched the news on the TV.

Gemini or Gem as she was called by her brother was leaning against the kitchen counter talking to her mom about the upcoming college year. "I can't wait to get started" She said smiling as she ran a hand through her long hair. Her mom was at the stove cooking some pancakes and smiling. "Well that's good your excited but I'm gonna miss you and Toshiro" THeir mom said. Gem gave a slight laugh but smiled kissing her mother's cheek. "I know that mom...but we'll visit you know" She said. Her mom was about to answer when Toshiro walked in. "Morning Toshi" Gem said using the pet name she'd given him when they were kids. "Morning" Her mom said cheerfully "I'm making pancakes". Gem patted Shadow's head before he started eating then smiled at Toshiro. "Call me when breakfast is ready" She said smiling and followed Toshiro into the living room and sat beside him on the couch. "So Toshi" She said smiling and hugged him "You ready for College".

Toshi then thought about it for a second and looked at Shadow. "Oh sorry boy come on lets let you go out back for morning bathroom. Sorry boy." He laughed and grabbed his shoes and slipped them on and headed to the back yard and let Shadow go and head out" Once shadow was done with his morning bathroom break he trotted back over to Toshiro and barked. Toshiro laughed and just patted him on the head. "Well time for breakfast so go lay down." He walked back through the sliding glass door and to the living room and sat down watching the news as he always did. He then sat back on the couch beside Gemini and patted her thigh. "Sure Im excited about college, and the sending off party, which speaking of what are you going to wear for it?"

"I can't wait for the party either" She said happily "It'll be so awesome". It was really fun going to parties with Toshiro especially since she wouldn't have to worry about the guys hitting on her. "Well I was thinking about my tank top and plaid mini skirt" She said "You think that'd be too slutty". She'd always asked him about her clothing choices even though he was a guy. It was because his opinion was the only one she cared about. "If that's too slutty I could always just wear the tanktop and a pair of skinny jeans" She added. She drapped an arm around his shoulder smiling brightly.

Toshi laughed abit and shook his head. "Hmm..But how about Perhaps Your little outfit, the white heels, pantyhose, that green skirt and any top." He shrugged and gently patted Shadow's head when he came over to them. "Well we best go see How breakfast is doing so that we can eat then get ready for this party. We have to move out during the week so I hope you have everything packed." He smiled and squeezed her thigh abit and smiled before getting back up and heading over to the breakfast table. Shadow just looked at Gem and tilted his head before barking playfully watching the two of them.

"Okay" She said smiling. She'd always liked revealing clothes at the parties it made it more fun to see the other boys squirm. "Of course I've get everything packed" She said "Except for the party outfit". She patted Shadows head even though he was Toshiro's dog she was attached to him. "Oh yeah breakfast" She said smiled and stood up following him into the kitchen. "Is it ready mom" She asked then saw two plates stacked with steaming pancakes on the table "Thanks". There was even juice and syrup set out so she sat down and poured a bunch of syrup on her pancakes. "So what time are you leaving" Their mom asked "For the party I mean".

Tosh nodded and got over to his chair and sat down at it. He looked at the pancakes and smiled. "mmmm, Smells good." He took the syrup and poured it over the pancakes and began to eat it. "Hmm well I was thinking a little around 5 in the evening. gives us time to get there, Hang out then enjoy it when the fun really starts to begin." He smiled then went back to eating the pancakes his mother had made for the two of them. "Then we'll get back here later at night. Go to sleep, wake up again, Load up my truck and head off to campus so that we can get there and inspect the apartment then move into it." He went back to eating while Shadow mved over by Toshiro's chair and sat down beside it.

"Alright then...just remember you two don't do anything reckless" She said to him "And Toshiro watch out for your sister". She finished making her own breakfast then sat down at the table with them. "Mom you don't have to worry" Gem said smiling "Toshi's a very responsible guy". She smiled over at him and took a big bite of pancakes. "I know he is...but I also know the kinds of outfits you like to wear" She said "You can only tease most guys for so long hun". Gem rolled her eyes in the usual teenage fashion and continued eating.

Toshiro nodded. "Always do." He quickly finished the breakfast. and got away from the table and took his plate and washed it off in the sink. "well best get dressed for the day, what ya say shadow?" Shadow just barked and got up following Toshiro. Toshiro smiled and kissed his mother on the top of her head like he always did. "Love ya mom." As he walked past he maid a little motion for Gemini to come with him when she was done with breakfast. He then patted Shadow on the head and started to head back to his bedroom leaving his door just a little bit open for Gem to get in then quietly close it when she got in.

Gem noticed the motion and smiled quickly finishing her breakfast. "Thanks mom...breakfast was great" She said kissing her mom on the cheek. She grabbed her dishes and dropped them off at the sink before heading to Toshiro's room. With perfection she quietly slipped and shut the door behind her. Turning to Toshiro she gave him a small smirk. "So how fun do you think tonight's gonna be" She asked him with a smile.

Toshiro watches as Gemini shut the door before he grinned and pinned her against it running a hand against her cheek. "with my lovely pet beside me. it couldn't be anything but fun." He smiled and ran a hand against her cheek. "Come over here my pet and give your master a lap dance while you talk dirty for him." He grinned watching her." It had started nearly a year or two ago when the Toshiro launched his plan With his sister. but now after those long years he was fucking her on an almost daily basis. He had become not only her brother but her master and lover. "Now do as I have told you to."

She licked her lips as he pinned her against the wall. "Hmm...I think it'll be even more fun watching the boys drool over me" She said softly "Especially since they can't have me". Her smirk grew wider when he told her to give him a lap dance. This was why she'd never been with anyone but him, being ordered around excited her. "Of course master" She said softly and did as she was told.

((Sorry massive brain fail))

Back
Top Bottom