Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Going on to Bigger and Better things

Ivy began to get more heated, closing her eyes and imagining that it was Cade who was fingering her. She loved it when her brother teased her and touched her. She cried out louder this time as she came around her fingers. The muscles in her pussy quivered and she rode out her orgasm as best she could.

Cade looked at Ivy as he walked back into the room and he smiled as he set the dish down on the desk . "Still here, well you better make that up." He looked at the food and nodded as he grabbed a fork and the tray and started to eat. As he started to eat he had her move over and kneel in front of him. As he ate he also let his foot rub against her legs just to let her know that he still had plans for her after he was done. He stopped for a moment and looked at her and ran his hand against her cheek. Once he finished with his food he left the plate for her and watched her. "Go ahead and go get dressed."

Ivy just knelt on the floor in front of her brother as he ate. She didn't understand the male metabolism; how did they eat so much? She watched him as he ate, and then nodded when he had told her to get dressed. "Shall I put my party clothes on now then, master?" She asked him quietly, before standing up in front of him with a soft smile on her face.

Cade looked at Ivy and nodded. "yes go and get your outfit on." He smiled then went back to his sandwich. also he got up when shadow barked at the door and let him in then heads back to eat. "you hungry too boy?" He laughed and tore off part of the sandwich and held it. it was a smaller piece and seeing that shadow walked over before snatching the larger piece off of the plate and eating it quickly. "Hey!..why you little rascal. that was my sandwich."

Ivy nodded once, and pulled up her panties. She then kissed her brother softly on the lips before heading into her room. When she walked back out again, the teenager was dressed the green skirt that he had told her to wear, and also a white strapless t-shirt. On her feet were green ballet pumps, and her long shapely legs were covered in stockings. However, under her outfit, Ivy wore an outfit for Cade all on his own. Her underwear consisted of this:
01BTTHAS1103_Z.jpg

Cade smiled and sat back watching her before nodding. "Yes I know what I see but you are going to tell me how the outfit makes you look and feel. then you're going to tell me what we could do today then you'll describe your outfit. and all while you are doing this. i want you to be seductive as you can. make me want it." He grinned and sat back in his chair watching her, letting his eyes roam all over her lovely body. "I know you can do it my pet." He licked his lips watching her.

Ivy bit her lip softly. She didn't really understand what her brother wanted her to do and she looked to the floor. "I...I'm a little confused.." She said, looking at her brother, master and lover.

Cade looked at Ivy and tilted his head. "How o my pet. Its nothing I haven't made you do before. Just talk about your outfit. how it makes you feel, how you think you look in it. and as you're doing that I want you to be as seductive as you can. Make me want to take you." He smiled and licked his lips looking her over. "I know you can do it hun."

Ivy nodded and sat on her brother's lap with a suggestion smile. "Cade... I think I look sexy for you in this outfit. The stockings make my legs look longer and more tanned, just how you like it." She began, before leaning her head down and kissing the skin just under his ear gently. "My skirt is a little too short for me, and rides up when I bend down even just a little. I'm also wearing a little secret outfit for you underneath it." She said, before moving down his cheek to kiss his neck. "I feel sexy.."

Cade watched her and grinned. "Getting wet my pet?" He smiled and held her in his lap. He kissed along her neck as he slid a hand up along her legs, slipping it up her skirt where he ran his fingers over her silk panties. "Keep being a tease my pet." He smiled and held her in his lap and licked along her neck. His other hand slipped inside the top of her shirt and moved to her breast feeling her silk outfit as he moved his hand around her chest. He grinned and watch her actions as he thought about how to tie her up.

The teenager wanted to know what her brother was planning, as she had seen that glint in his eyes. She smiled as he felt the secret outfit underneath and she kissed down to his collar bone. "Yes... I'm so wet for you, Cade." She said, brushing her clothes-clad pussy against her master's cock. "I feel so sexy in this outfit, because I know that you like it. I'll only wear something if I know that it turns you on, Master.." She told him with a seductive smile against his skin.

Cade watched Ivy and licked his lips as she pressed against his dick.. He gently rubbed his hand against her stocking clad thighs then in between her legs to keep her wanting "All right my pet before I let you try to get me hard again you are going to have to answer what was asked of you earlier. What are your darkest fantasies my pet? What do you keep hidden from everyone that you wish to unleash and live." He grinned and watched her before s pulling her to the edge of the bed to sit on it. he then moved and kneeled by her legs and licked along her thighs and higher. he started to lick her juices up. "What are you deep, hidden desires and fetishes?"

Ivy was about to answer her brother's question when he began to lick up her juices. She dropped her head back in ecstasy at the feeling of his tongue being so close to her. She loved it when Cade's tongue was dancing over her clit, and making it's way along her folds; she loved it. "I...I want to be tied up...not allowed to cum..."

"Now that is a good girl." He kept licking her for abit before he slowly pulled his tongue out of her and unzipped his pants and rubbed his stiff dick against her thighs. "I bet you want to be relieved don't you my good girl?" He smiled and pressed up against her. "Then know this my pet, You belong to me. You do as I tell you to without hesitation. You will dress how I want you to and will do everything in your power to please your master. Failure to do so will end up in your master being upset and you being punished for your failure and i don't want to have to punish you many times. so learn to obey your master. is that understood?"

"Ugnnn..." Ivy moaned quietly as she felt her brother's cock being rubbed against her thigh softly. She needed to feel him inside her, she needed her release. She nodded when he spoke and accepted his demands. She could deal with that, and she loved him so she didn't mind any of them. "Yes...yes, Master. I'll do anything for you..."

Back
Top Bottom