Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Going on to Bigger and Better things

Cerberus

Pulsar
Saturday, now there was a day that could never be ignored. A day where you didn't have teachers bickering at you and no school work to do. just laze about and enjoy the day as it slowly went by. In the Cade's darkened room the soft sounds of dog's feet were softly heard plotting on the floor before jumping into his master's bed and licking Cade on the face. "All right all right im up, gah!" He sighed and yawned and stretched before sitting up and throwing the blankets off of him and onto the bed. "All right Shadow lets get you some food." He smiled and ran his hands over the husky's muzzle and pulled on his p.j pants and a white tee-shirt.

Slowly walking out of his room with shadow trailing behind him He walked into the kitchen and noticed his mother and sister talking. "Morning you two." He walked over to where he kept shadow's food dish and bag of food before he scooped up some of the food and set it down for him to eat. "There ya go eat up boy." He then leaned against the counter and looked at Mother and Sister. "So then whats for breakfast you two?" He tilted his head wondering what his mother was cooking up for a morning breakfast. Cade ran a hand through his dyed silver hair and yawned before going over to the couch and sitting down on it. Just like in fashion of his father he sat in his own recliner and watched the news on the TV.

Ivy had been awake for about an hour now. Her brother, Cade, always liked to sleep in, especially on weekends. She didn't know how he could, and she was normally awake to watch the sun rise out of her bedroom window. She ran a hand through her dark haired, and crossed her bare tanned legs over under the kitchen table. She smiled to her brother as he walked out of the room looking like he had just that moment woke up, and then she greeted the dog. "Hey Shadow." She said to the husky, petting his back as he walked past her chair and headed to his bowl.

Ivy continued to talk to her mother, who was making pancakes at the time. They were talking about going college, and what she was going to study and things like that. Her mother was an early riser too, and they normally had morning chats like this, before the men awoke to moan about something. "Mom's making pancakes." She called to her brother as he sat down to watch the new. She didn't understand how he could watch that rubbish; it usually made her want to go back to bed again.

Cade thought about it for a second and looked at Shadow. "Oh sorry boy come on lets let you go out back for morning bathroom. Sorry boy." He laughed and grabbed his shoes and slipped them on and headed to the back yard and let Shadow go and head out" Once shadow was done with his morning bathroom break he trotted back over to Cade and barked. Cade laughed and just patted him on the head. "Well time for breakfast so go lay down." He walked back through the sliding glass door and to the living room and sat down watching the news as he always did. He then sat back on the couch thinking about the party that was going on today. He looked over at Ivy and smiled. "I'm excited about college, and the sending off party, which speaking of what are you going to wear for it?"

Ivy was still speaking to her mother when Cade walked back in. "I think I'm more excited about the party then the actual concept of leaving to go to college." She smiled as their breakfast of hot chocolate chip pancakes were dished out in front of them. "Thanks mother." She said with a smile, before taking a bite of the pasty. Mhmmmm, chocoaltey goodness. She thought, before turning back to her brother again and laughing after she had swallowed. "You're not allowed to know what I'm wearing until you see it." She told him, before tilting her head to the side in question. "What about you?"

Cade nodded and got over to his chair and sat down at it. He looked at the pancakes and smiled. "mmmm, Smells good." He took the syrup and poured it over the pancakes and began to eat it. "Hmm well I was thinking a little around 5 in the evening. gives us time to get there, Hang out then enjoy it when the fun really starts to begin." He smiled then went back to eating the pancakes his mother had made for the two of them. "Then we'll get back here later at night. Go to sleep, wake up again, Load up my truck and head off to campus so that we can get there and inspect the apartment then move into it." He went back to eating while Shadow moved over by Cade's chair and sat down beside it.

Ivy nodded as she listened to her brothers plan for tonight and the next day. It was a slight relief to know that she would be staying close to Cade through this new experience. She had a small case of paranoia, and didn't like being alone until she was properly used to her surroundings. She knew that her brother wouldn't mind though and she took another bite of her pancakes. "That's fine with me. Wait....does that mean that you'll have to wake up early?!" She asked with a sense of fake shock in her voice before a small laugh escaped her lips.

Cade nodded. "Very funny." He quickly finished the breakfast. and got away from the table and took his plate and washed it off in the sink. "well best get dressed for the day, what ya say shadow?" Shadow just barked and got up following Cade. He smiled and kissed his mother on the top of her head like he always did. "Love ya mom." As he walked past he made a little motion for Ivy to come with him when she was done with breakfast. He then patted Shadow on the head and started to head back to his bedroom leaving his door just a little bit open for Ivy to get in then quietly close it when she got in.

Ivy found it quite funny that her brother was taller than their mother. She had inherited her mothers height gene, and she knew that she probably wouldn't be a tall person. She got jaunts for the other people at school, calling her midget and gnome, but it didn't bother her so much any more. She had gotten used to it. She noticed Cade's motion to follow him when she was done, and that was what she did. She finished her pancakes about three minutes later and after washing up and waving a quick farewell to her mother, she walked towards Cade's room. When she was inside, she shut the door behind her silently and looked at him with a small smile. "Yes?"

Cade watched as Ivy shut the door before he grinned and pinned her against it running a hand against her cheek. "with my lovely pet beside me. it couldn't be anything but fun." He smiled and ran a hand against her cheek. "Come over here my pet and give your master a lap dance while you talk dirty for him." He grinned watching her." It had started nearly a year or two ago when the Cade launched his plan With his sister. but now after those long years he was fucking her on an almost daily basis. He had become not only her brother but her master and lover. "Now do as I have told you to."

Ivy had known what her brother had asked her to come into his room for. Her brother was not only a member of her family, but he was also the man she pleased herself over, was fucked by and her master. She smiled a little as he ran a hand against her cheek, pinning her against the door. He wasn't rough with her without telling her, which pleased her a lot. Ivy walked over to him as he sat down on the bed, and she straddled him. She pressed her own womanhood into his groin, and rubbed it a little across his pyjama pants. She then leant down and kissed his collarbone gently. "Mhmm...I love the way you can make me feel Cade. Your cock is so big, and you make me come harder than anyone before you.." She said against his skin.

Cade smiled and held onto her. "I've been thinking about what you should wear for today and the party, Hmm how about Perhaps Your little outfit, the white heels, pantyhose, that green skirt and any top." He watched her and ran his hands down along her sides before resting his hands on her hips. He smiled and kissed her neck. "Now tell me who do you belong to hmm?" he slowly slid a hand down along her legs before moving his hand in between her thighs. slowly her ran his fingers over her womanhood. "Tell me my pet, your deepest darkest Fantasies. Tell your master how you want to be played with and how you'll dress for him, Tell me how you want your brother to play with his sister."

Ivy bit her lip softly as her brother ran his hands gently down her sides and to her thighs, before touching her womanhood slowly. She moaned a little as his fingers brushed over her clit and she kissed his collarbone again. "I'm going to wear whatever you tell me to, master. Short skirts, small tops, high heels, anything. I want you to fuck me hard, and then please me softly. Play with my clit with your hands or tongue, and I'd give you a present in return." She told him before moving her lips up his neck and along his jaw before she pressed them to his lips.

Cade watched Ivy as she obeyed him and he thrust his finger deeper into her wet cunt. He smiled and kissed her deeply before he pulled away and licked along her neck. "Now that is a good girl." He kept fingering her for abit before he slowly pulled his finger out of her and unzipped his pants and rubbed his stiff dick against her thighs. "I bet you want to be relieved don't you my good girl?" He smiled and pressed up against her. "Then know this my pet, You belong to me. You do as I tell you to without hesitation. You will dress how I want you to and will do everything in your power to please your master is that understood?"

Ivy cried out against his lips as her brother pushed his finger deeper inside her dripping pussy. She had been getting very wet for him just in these few moments, and she could feel a little trickles of her juices running down her thigh, through her shorts. She moaned a little as her brothers cock pressed against her and she loved the sight of it, so stiff just for her. "I understand... and yes...I do, master..I need to cum for you.." She told him quietly.

Cade kept pushing against her harder and harder pinning her against the wall as he drove hid dick deeper and deeper into her wet folds as he leaned in closer and kissed along her neck. His hands gripping onto her waist as he began to push himself in and slowly drag himself out. Licking along her neck he whispered into her ears. "You are mine now and always, your body a toy for my dick,isnt that right?" lightly laughing he watched her as he slowly pushed in and out of her, taking his time enjoying her as he would pull out almost all the way and feel her gripping him before he would turn and push back in as hard as he could. His hands moved swiftly over her body,reaching into her top to play around with her breasts squeezing them and pinching her nipples between his fingers.

Ivy dropped her head back against the wall as Cade thrust inside her deeper. She loved the way that he could make her go weak at the knees from one small touch, to a entire fucking session. "Yes...I'm your toy..." She moaned as he continuesley hit her g-spot, although his thrusts were slow. She arched her back a little as he began to play with her nipples, squeezing them with different forces. "I love you, brother. I love you, Cade.." She whispered, now kissing the soft skin under his ear softly.

Cade looked at her and grinned as he kept pushing at her,squeezing her breasts in his hands as he was good and hard in her. He licked along her neck and gently bit her ear as he dragged himself out of her and rubbed his dick against the back of her thighs and ass before he started to release himself on her. He groaned as he shot out on her letting the hot sticky fluid land all over her ass and thighs. He licked his lips watching it land upon her and stick to her giving her a light sheen to her body, Once he was done he stepped back to admire her. He grinned licking his lips and tilting his head as he gave her rear a playful swat. he then moved and pinned her. "And how would my pet plan to give me more of a release hmm? Tell me what you plan to do and perhaps I will consider taking it into action my little whore." He grinned watching her, starting to enjoy calling her by dirty and degrading names

Ivy needed to cum. Her pussy was quivering a little, so close to it's release. However, Cade had pulled out before she could spasm around his cock. She felt his sticky seed land on her bare ass and thighs, and she winced a little as he swatted her ass like you do a fly. When she was pinned against the wall, her knees almost gave way from underneath her and her breath was a little rugged. "I'll suck you, master. I'll wrap my tongue around your cock, and swallow every bit of your cum.." She told him.

Cade watched his sister and smiled then pulled away from her. "First thing you're gonna do is get your outfit on. The short green skirt and top, and then the pantyhose and heels. Then we'll see what Im going to do with you." Cade smiled and slapped his cock against her ass cheeks and licked his lips. "Is that what you want hm my pet, to get a chance to drink my seed. Well you will get your chance but your master feels a little limp

Ivy bit her lip softly and she nodded at his demands. "Master..please... before I change...can I touch myself? Or you can? I..I need to come..." She told him quietly, blushing a little before looking away. She didn't know how he'd react to her asking for something, but she hoped that it would be a good answer, and not one that left her wanting more.

Cade looked at Ivy then nodded. "All right but then for today I want you to give subtle teases for the rest of the day and at the party, you will do what ever I say, No hesitation." He smiled and kissed her before walking into his bathroom and taking a quick leak then walking back over to his bed and sitting down on it. He watched Ivy and smiled and gave her thigh a squeeze. "You may do what you need to do my pet so that you can get relief."

Ivy nodded again. "Anything you want me to do, master, I'll do it." She told her elder brother before he kissed her lightly. When he came back, she was sitting on his bed waiting for him. she bit her lip a little as she ran her fingers along her soaked slit, before slipping the index finger inside. Her thumb moved up to her clit and she rotated it softly. "Ahh....Mhmm..It feels good, Cade...."

Cade nodded and watched Ivy for abit before smiling. "Good, also for the party I want you to wear that silk collar I got you. At the party you'll do as I say and be a tease to everyone.letting yourself get felt up, be sedutive and illusive." He laughed abit before he moved to sit on the bed beside her. "Now once you are done my pet I want you to go get dressed." He smiled and got up. "I'll meet you back in my room if I get back before you are done. If you get back before me I want you to put yourself into a seductive pose."

Ivy nodded as she continued to finger herself softly. She was close to coming, and wasn't really listening to anything that her brother was saying at the moment. Her breath was heavy and rugged as she slipped another finger inside herself. Then, she sped up the movement on her clit, before arching her back a little and dropping her head back with a gentle moan. "Y-Yes Cade...anything..."

Cade watched Ivy for abit before he got up and headed out. Sure he had just eaten breakfast but he still required more food. He closed his room door behind himself and headed back into the kitchen and looked around the pantry for more food. He grabbed some bread out of the pantry then went back to the fridge and opened it pulling out a few packets of meat and putting them together to form one very large sandwhich. All the while he was doing this shadow was watching his master make more food. "Don't worry boy I got something good for you just wait and see."

Back
Top Bottom