Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human Breeding (Liara_Amagi X KnightCreep)

Kyra said, "but, sir...i'm already carrying your young..." Kyra wanted to but, the maternal instincts was making her hesitate in order to protect the unborn children. After that, her stomach growled wanting more food for the young...with three, it would take a lot more food to fill her stomach. When it growled, she slowly walked on all fours to the fish to eat. If she didn't eat, her butt would get smaller for the young to have the nutrients...which was starting to happen. The gallon bucket was filled with her milk and in a few hours, her ass was getting less and less plump in order to supply the order of constant milk and for the triplets inside her.

"I will be gentle, Kyra," Xaota said with a smile. He poured some of the milk into a large bowl and placed it next to the fish. "Eat up, you're not eating for yourself anymore." He placed a paw on Kyra's stomach. He had been born with a rare ability to sense the unborm children of a female. "Triplets. Fantastic."

She ate the fish but, when she tasted the milk she coughed and spat it out. She had sat on her butt to drink like a normal human taking the bowl to her lips. He'd need to either control her diet or do something to make it taste great....though right now, it tasted like gruel she had been eating for years...and she didn't even like it.

Xaota took a sip and almost vomited. "That cannot possibly be good for our children!" He quickly searched through his collection of drugs and pulled out a syringe. "This should help." He injected Kyra. "There. Now for the test. He rolled his slave onto back and sucked on one of her breasts. "Mhm... That's more like it." He grabbed the milk Kyra had made and went to pour it out. He came back holding a bowl of cow furry milk. "This should be better."

She went to a normal position when laid on her back. Her body could be changed to be more canine like with surgery and drug therapies. Though, her butt cheeks was starting to visibly get smaller while, the boobs and stomach was slowly getting bigger. He could make her keep drinking something that would fatten her up and use the fat to produce more milk and nutrients then, keep her like that until, she's ready to birth. As he sucked on a nip, she moaned a bit in pleasure. The milk was turning more sweet tasting as the drug worked. After he got up, she felt nature's call and looked for a good place to answer. When she couldn't fin an outhouse or toilet where she was, she went to use one of the plants in the lab, making a puddle on the floor.

Xaota saw the puddle and sighed. "Kyra, if you needed to go to the bathroom, why didn't you tell me?" He placed the bowl on the ground and started cleaning up the puddle.

She said, "you weren't here...and what's a bathroom?" It was now clear that she wasn't potty trained and had been in the wild for so long, she just went in the bushes. When he was done, she tried to be cute to have him forgive her or give her pleasure. She wanted him to milk her by hand or touch her butt.

"Not potty trained, huh?" Xaota asked. "Maybe I should put you in diapers." He was only teasing. He laid out several newspapers on the floor. "If you need to do your business, do it on these."

She pouted cutesy and when it was clear that he wasn't going to pleasure her, she walked to the bowl. Her butt visibly flatter compared to her brests and stomach. He could use a new type of drink to make her fatten up while having half of the fat become milk and the other for the pups; in order to keep her butt and breasts become as plump as watermelons.

Xaota had given her a mixture of milk and a drink to make her grow chubby. Only the fat that wasn't on her breasts and ass would become milk for the pups. She would gain fat every night.

She drank the milk, loving the taste. She hadn't had good food for awhile and when she finished, she looked up at him wanting more. After quite a few bowls of it, she gained almost ten pounds. She would drink a vat of it if he let her. The fat that didn't make her butt plumper than what it had been or used to make more milk. Went to supply the pups for awhile.

Liara had eaten her portion and waited for him to get his portion to eat before it got cold.

Xaota are at Liara's feet. His tail wouldn't keep still. He kissed Liara's feet when he finished. "I love you, Lady Liara."

She laughed, "you didn't have to do that." When he was done, she pet on his head. She was starting to feel accepted by someone. Which in her heart was what she wanted.

She did and said, "this is nice to be accepted by someone..." she scratched some having his body naturally want to lean on her. In the past, most humans treated Anthros as monsters or weapons. So, most Anthros now consider humans as wild animals. Liara was different which made her more special.

Xaota moaned as his cock became erect. "Lady Liara, please allow me to mate with you. Ill wear a condom, just please let me mate with you."

"She doesn't want me to hurt our puppies, and I'm not about to risk it either," Xaota said. "Please, let me at least be in your mouth..."

She said, "you can kiss me; then take a cold shower." She was glad to be accepted but, not ready to have sex...not that she knew how."

Liara let him and stretched before yawning. She didn't have much on clothes along with Kyra. He would need to make a nest for Kyra to sleep in. Both humans didn't have much hair (other than their heads and pussy) so, they could be cold with how he set up his home.

Xaota dried himself off. He hated taking cold showers, but Liara had given him an order. He walked out of the bathroom completely nude.

She had gone into one of the spare bedrooms to rest.

Kyra would need a nest to sleep in. Kyra was laying on the cold floor in the basement. She had filled her stomach and the pups was starting to develop.

Xaota walked downstairs and helped his breeding slave into a warm sleeping bag. "There. Isn't that better than the floor?"

Kyra said, "yes, master..." she had become very chubby and would be making her breasts, ass and stomach bigger. He could make the reproductive cycle be faster and safer so, he could mate with her more. He could make a pack that could live for Liara and make sure she was happy.

Back
Top Bottom