Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illusion looked at her mother as she nodded and said "I know mum, I just did not think Lilly had that fear". Though even after Lilly uncurled from her ball, Illusion still kept stroking her tail as she said "Care to tell me what it was? You know Sabrina is a fire user right? You can't do this if you out exploring with her. Your young and inexperienced and there are pokemon out there that would take advantage of that"

"Sabrina is a lot less scary than you are... he flamethrower would probably not look like a wall of burning death... or a forest fire... it's actually weird, i vividly remember a forest fire, how much it hurt to breathe... no escape... but i'm also absolutely sure the forest i remember here never actually did burn."

she wiggled her backside a bit, now that her mind was on her confusion rather than fear her body decided to enjoy itself.

Illusion kept stroking her tail happy it was keeping her calm though making sure she did not hit any of the sensitive parts of her tail so she could avoid making her moan in front of everyone before she saw Sabrina and waved to her "Hello Sabrina, did you have a good nap? I would like you and Lilly to spar each other and then Ninja can spar one of you as well"

Hearing that Sabrina was awake, lily hopped out of Illusion's hold and nodded to her gratefully.

"thanks for calming me down... i really need to work on standing the sight of fire."

she then turns to Sabrina.

"well you heard her, let's give it a go?"

"Well, I still can't learn any new Fire Type moves yet, so my move Ember has to do best." Sabrina said as she begins stretching. Meanwhile Nieve begins to get ready for her nap.

Lily was waiting for Sabrina to get ready having absorbed more sunlight she was pumped again.

Lily by this point wondered where Sabrina had drifted off to, it was as if she was miles away lost in thought.

"Briny? you still with us here?"

"bring it, briny."

this time she smirked, as long as it didn't absolutely fill her vision it was only as dangerous as the type advantage usually made it.

Lily settled for what she did best by now, the vine whip, rather than taking a face full of embers head on though she tried to get around and blindside her friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom