Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sword and Sorcery and Sex (Closed for Now)

Closed for now! Thanks for looking!

“The trail let deep through the forbidden jungles far beyond the realms of civilized men. The lone heroine could hear the chanting of drums echoing from beyond the trees ahead of her, her every step bringing her closer and closer to that foreboding music, and she knew that the cult she had been hunting held their unholy rites here.

Pushing aside a curtain of vines she finally saw it: an ancient stone temple sitting covered in creeping vines and thick moss. The statues of forgotten gods, crumbling and cracked, stood over this destitute kingdom like massive gravestones. Only the drumming coming from deep within the ruins proved that someone still worshiped these beings and continued their barbaric rites.

But not for long, that is, if our heroine had any say in the matter.”

Hello all! A quick summation of what I’m looking for:
  • A female player looking to play a bold heroine in a sword and sorcery adventure
  • Using the Savage Worlds system, preferably with the Beasts and Barbarians rulebook.
  • Wide variety of kinks: I love Non-Con and Bondage themes so I would expect our heroine to get into some rough spots (but always escape…eventually). Not to say it would be all rape and ropes though! Our adventure can have many amorous nights between our heroine and lovers of her choice.
  • Story and Smut! Erotic nights and Epic Battles! Let’s weave something great together!

I have lots of ideas for adventures but I don’t want to set anything in stone until I plan things out with my partner. My first idea is that your character would be a warrior woman of some sort. The classic Red Sonja type: beautiful and deadly (and always being chained up by bad guys). I wouldn’t make any encounters easy but death would almost never be on the menu. The Men and Monsters she faces have much more useful uses for a body such as hers…

Perhaps you prefer playing a sorceress? Traveling to ancient ruins in search of lost magic or to recover some powerful relic; running afoul of cults and monsters and running into barbarian warriors on their own quests.

So let me know what you would like! I’m hoping to find a partner who likes both non-consensual, dubious-consent, and consensual scenarios. Enjoying monsters and bestiality would be a plus too. Of course there is always the chance that your heroine will be so good a fighter as to never be captured like that. We will have to see where the dice take us!

“Bad End” option:
Perhaps you like the idea of your heroine facing a permanent end if things go badly? I can work with that too. Perhaps a barbarian king decides to add your character to his harem and it is there she spends the rest of her days. Or perhaps an evil sorcerer sacrifices her to his dark gods. Or she is kept as the brood mare for some horrible beast. If you like the thrill of threats like that we can always create a new character (perhaps on a quest to rescue your original character!)

Back
Top Bottom