Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

<Dark Times Rising>-Marauders Era Harry Potter-

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
Well hello hello, long time no see BlueMoon. Well on the roleplaying side of things. I've decded to come back with a bang, and start it with a Marauders Era Roleplay. This is LITERATE! Got that? If I say you can't joing, you can't join. No bitching or whining to the admins. Yes, I'm being a bit of a bitch, but it's my roleplay, eh?

Rules:
1. Dark Times Rising, is a Semi-Literate to Advanced Literate Roleplay. The minimum post size allowed is two well structured paragraphs. PER character.
2. Dark Times Rising focuses on the Marauders Era, as thus, we allow Made-up and Canons.
We are only allowing two made-ups for each house. One male, One female. This will be in place till we have all of the Marauders, Lily, Severus, and a couple other canons. (I want at least seven Canons)
3. Dark TImes Rising is a Mature roleplay, which why wouldn't it be on such a site. Anything that does not break the rules of BlueMoon is allowed.
4. You must fill out a roleplay sample to be a Canon. You must fill out a profile to be a Made-up.
5. If I tell you no on something, no means no.
6. The roleplay will not start till we have at least 4 characters.(3 canon, 1 Made-up).
7. I will allow 4 Adult characters, 3 canon and 1 made-up. At the start of the roleplay, more may be added later.
8. Please include the location of your character at the top of your post.

Plot:
Seventh Year has started, things seem to be getting in full swing. The rise of the Dark Lod increases, and the students at Hogwarts know that peace is coming to an end. Dark Times are Rising, but that doesn't mean that they can't have a little fun. They are still young at heart, and some in body. They just want to have a little fun before thrust into their destined lives. Some have many secrets, some crushes. Romances will bloom, hearts will be crushed. Friendships torn asunder, and lives destroyed.

But such is the cycle of things. How will you survive in Dark Times Rising?

This plot will activate in three weeks.
Event Plot:
The School year has been doing well. Halloween is right around the corner. As a sort of School Wide event, all of the students have undergone an interesting Make-over. Well those in the 6th and 7th years, that is. They have had a spell cast on them, that for the day of Halloween, they are now what their inner nature is most like. They will be dressed up as, and have some of the same cravings as... a mythical creature most related to their personality. This spell lasts till Midnight in the roleplay.

Canon Characters:
None

Made-Ups:
Starly Draige(profile to be put up soon) - Gryffindor 7th

Made-Up Profile:(PM to me)

Username:
Name:
House:
Year:
Wand:
Appearance:
(Must be two paragraphs at a minimum, pictures are allowed. But you must have the description also.)
Personality:
(Must be two Paragaphs at a minimum.)
History:
(NO blank histories. If you do this, you will be turned down instantly.)
Other:
Any other information?

Side note, at this time special characters will be scrutinized heavily.

Made-up Profiles:

Gryffindor -
Username: TheDarkerMe
Name: Starly Draige
House: Gryffindor
Year: 7th
Wand: Rowan 10inches, Puca tail hair
Appearance:
Starly is a slight female, looking more androgynous then anything. She has a very fae cast to her features. Looking delicate and like someone that would break under pressure. This is a misleading factor of the female, that many find out too late. She stands at 5'3'', rather short for her age, but she doesn't let that get to her. Because of her slight form, she's built rather petite. With a more boyish figure then anything else.

Her eyes are a bright amber brown color, light and airy with a playful nature to them. Almost always fully of a mischievous glint, her eyes really are the window to the soul. Her eyes are set in slightly almond shaped eyes, with long thick lashes. Her eyebrows are thin and seem to sit rather normally on her features. Her lips aren't to thick, aren't to thin. But always seem to have a ragged look to them. She has slightly tanned skin, but not anything overly dark.

Her hair is cut short, like boyishly short around her features. It's a bright white blond color almost. Because she barely pays attention to it, it's often in a disarray around her features. A halo of white blond, that tends to look like dandelion fluff almost.

She wears as masculine of clothing that she can, when she is not in her school uniform. She despises wearing female clothing.

Personality:
Starly is... well mischief incarnate sometimes. She has a playful nature to her that can get on your nerves, as much as it makes you laugh. She discovered this truly outgoing mischievous side, in the third year. She has been using it ever since. She loves to cause problems for the Marauders, making a sort of friendly attempt at outdoing their pranks.(Not that she ever could.)

She is a brave girl, with a bit of a stupid streak to her. She sees someone being harassed, she'll step up for their defense, no matter their house. But if this bites her in the ass, the person that betrayed her, will never ever live it down. She will remember it, for as long as she possibly can, and that's awhile.

She has a temper, and she doesn't hide it very well. You make her angry, you'll feel that anger. She doesn't throw a girly fit, she'll punch you. This ties into her very tomboy like nature. Her aversion to girls clothes is another part of it. More then that, her aversion to relationships, seems to stem from other things.

She has a crush on someone, but no one can really figure out who. Or can they?

History:
Starly was born to a Ravenclaw Alumni, and a Man that believes his letter to Hogwarts was lost in the male. Her mother is one Serenity Draige, and her father is Sean Draige. Her father is a firm believer that he should have been invited to Hogwarts, why his family has had magicians for generations!.... Well the Muggle kind, at least.

Starly grew up a pretty normal life, the youngest of the Draige children. Her older brothers are all off working in the Ministry, in some branch or another. There are Seven of them in total. So she grew up constantly surrounded by males. That attributed greatly to her very boyish actions. She enjoyed her years of being the youngest, and being one of the boys.

When she got invited to school, things were no different. Though she had a few problems convincing people she was actually female, and not male... school seemed pretty cool. It was the first year that she started going against her brothers in pranks, and even attempting to pull some pranks at the freshly formed Marauder's. She didn't do anything major though.

No, that started in the Third Year. That's when her crush started, and she started pulling pranks more and more often. She does her best to playfully outdo the Marauders. But she fails miserably a majority of the time. Over the years she has developed into a slight female, petite and a fire-cracker. She likes someone, but only time will tell who she likes. Maybe he and his friends already know, hell maybe the whole school knows.

Other:
Said crush, would be Sirius Black. Ironic, one of the biggest tomboys, liking one of the biggest playboys.

Ravenclaw-

Hufflepuff-

Slytherin-

Adults-​

I will play if I can reserve a Raven Claw spot. :D

I need to reread this once more but is it ok to have students who are perhaps younger, say age 15? >.> Or something? I want mine to be a year five Raven Claw.

That's fine, but please know that if they are caught doing anything inappropriate they will get major repercussions. I know BlueMoons rules, but my personal limits in my roleplays... is 16. So you can be a Year Five Ravenclaw, but if you have sex, don't let any of the other characters know. The adults will reprimand you.

I will take on Severus and Remus? I just got to finish my roleplay sample. lol

TheDarkerMe said:
That's fine, but please know that if they are caught doing anything inappropriate they will get major repercussions. I know BlueMoons rules, but my personal limits in my roleplays... is 16. So you can be a Year Five Ravenclaw, but if you have sex, don't let any of the other characters know. The adults will reprimand you.

So your saying I have to be 16 in order to have sex in your role play or I will be reprimanded? But the year 7 students wouldn't even though they have to set a good example? Cause no one would really allow sex on campus if they knew about it and were under 18. But yeah, he would fifteen, year 5, Ravenclaw.

I will be making him tonight possibly.

By Wizarding world Standards Year 7's are now adults. They are allowed to do as such as adults would do. That's indeed what I am saying. They would get reprimanded if caught, but not as much as a minor would.

-nods- What you both say has truth, but kids have sex under the legal age all the time. I mean, how long do you think Sirius kept his chastity? Do you think reprimanding him would stop him though? -chuckles- I think not.

-chuckles- For some, that wouldn't faze. I have some characters that would see that and go 'Oh look hun. We're putting on a show! Sick fucks for wanting to watch though. Go away you old perverts!' -snickers- I love my originals. xD

((If you don't get a Sirius soon I will have to come and claim him, though I usually save my particular version for Meagen, lol.))

Back
Top Bottom