Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forgotten Desires (The Duchess & Mr. M)

Looked at him and smiled lightly before getting closer still holding his hand " can we talk about it a little later?" she asked and smiled lightly before squeezing and letting go of his hand, she watched the man pass by but ignored it and sat down in an unoccupied seat easily to where Micheal was in arms reach, she kept her hands in her lap and watched the activities and others come up to him and her, she was surprised by how calm they were when the men kissed the top of her hand, but later in the evening she heard the final cry's of one of the snacks and frowned horribly and looked away but she was also starting to feel the effects with staying up for so many hours and it was taking a slight toll on her to where she was slower to react to others per usual.

The Duke was supposed to be nearby, but where was he? All of a sudden he didn’t appear to be close by, and that’s when the blonde-haired tanned vampire sat down next to her. “You are the talk of the party, madame,” he said smoothly. “You have made the Duke’s gathering a success. A pleasant, if not memorable, time has been had by all, and it seems none shall spite him by overstaying their welcome. It appears you are to credit for this.” He smiled, his grin just a little predatory, but he was turning on the charm, and that was a bit mesmerizing, what with all his centuries of practice.

Looked at him now with her green eyes and stared for a moment almost like taking in that he was near her, she held still before speaking quietly "Thank you for the compliment but I was not the only one doing all of this the Duke really did help me alot" she said and kept her hands in her lap, he did scare her a little bit, but then again it was scary to be in a room full of vampires, like a chicken running through a pack of hungry wolves she kept her calm about her tho not wanting to be rude to one of Micheals guests.

Michael, the Duke, had been led away by a vampire complaining about the quality of the refreshments, being led to show him the flaws she was talking about.

The blonde one, Cassius, smiled at Charis, his eyes glittering, his teeth awfully sharp, and murmured “Oh, the Duke is multitalented. And he has been a good host, in all but one thing. He’s kept the tastiest morsels to himself…” And with that, he lunged, almost faster than her eyes could register, and bit her, plunged his teeth into the side of her neck. He missed the actual carotid artery, as he was not actually going for the kill, but he did love the feel of a woman’s neck under his lips.

The Duke sensed something, perhaps the hint of fresh blood in the air, and whirled to look back at the seats. Seeing Cassius beginning to feed, it all fell into place; this other vampire was one of Cassius’ lackeys, mounting a diversion while Cassius tried to claim what he thought he was entitled to. The Duke roared and started toward them. Distraction tried to get in the way, and was flung toward the door for her trouble.

The Duke plunged a hand into Cassius’ blonde tresses and ripped him away from his prey, lifting him into the air with both his hands, his other one grabbing the man’s trousers. He lifted him up and slammed him bodily to the stone floor as the surrounding vampires cleared away. “You DARE!” the Duke roared. “You have influence in the city, but this is MY Domain! My residence! I should kill you!” He lunged at the blonde man as if to do just that.

Cassius’ voice was quite mild as she looked up at the enraged Duke. “I should see to your pet, first, good sir. I may have drunk too deep.”

As he knew it would, this distracted the Duke quite handily, and he flashed to Charis’s side. In the next few seconds, Cassius took his leave, followed by his entourage, chuckling to himself and licking his lips clean.

She didn't even have time to react before finding herself pushed back in the chair with the blond haired vampire on top of her, she tried to push him away but he was to strong, she cried out loudly from the rough bite to the neck and before she knew it he was off of her again just as fast as he had come, she felt the blood leak out of her neck as she rolled to the floor with a hard thud and pressed her hand to her neck to try and stop the bleeding, it leaked down her neck and over her chest and she could feel hungry eyes on her and that scared her, she rolled slightly on her stomach to try and hide the blood from the other vampires vision but she knew they smelt it, she felt somebody behind her and when Micheal touched her she flinched at it just as she used to before he announced his affections for her.

In a flash, he was by Charis' side, looking over her wounds with an expert eye. The edges of the bites were already closing, thanks to the healing enzymes in vampire saliva, but she was still bloody and weak, shocked at the sudden violence. And even as he made this evaluation, he could sense the other vampires nearby zeroing in on the scent of fresh blood. So he gathered her in his arms and was out of the chamber in an eyeblink.

Cassius was making some sort of play, provoking some sort of reaction, but he had no idea what it was to be. At the moment, he didn't care. He brought Charis to the kitchen, where it was warm and there was water and clean cloth and nourishment, then went back to secure the door. To hell with the rest of the party; honestly, it was over as soon as Cassius made his move. He returned to Charis almost before she could be aware he had left, and began to clean the blood from her flesh.

Her eyes were half open when he brought her back home she slumped lightly in the chair and soon felt the wet cloth meet her skin, she groaned softly and slowly tilted her head up to look at him " I'm sorry.... I ruined the party" she said in a slight mumble she couldn't raise her arms for she was still in shock from it all her hands trembling lightly as well as her lips, she looked away from him somewhat ashamed that she had aloud another vampire to bite her, but then the thought struck her... where was he before Cassius started to talk? He should of been there because he said he was going to keep her safe, he was doing a great job at that, she finally calmed herself down and reached up stilling his hand and taking the rag from him and cleaned the rest of the blood from her fair skin.

"No, no!" he said softly, as he dabbed. "You didn't ruin the party, it was Cassius." He let her clean herself, until he could not stand how weakly she moved. "No, let me. You just rest." He moved to clean the cloth, rinsing it out and re-dampening it. "I'm so sorry. So, so sorry. Cassius has followers, and one of them drew me aside. It was natural to go with, particularly with the line of lies she was feeding me. It... it's my guilt that you were left vulnerable. Were it anyone else, they wouldn't have had such success. But still, I failed to keep you safe. I'm sorry."

Watched him with half closed eyes and didn't say anything at first then spoke lightly " it all happened so fast..Im just... going to go to bed" she said and pulled she shoes off and walked into her room, she pulled her hair down and ruffled it up before reaching back and started to unlace her dress and slipped it down over her hips and pulled at the corset string letting it free its hold on her ribs and waist, breathing softly she dressed in her nightgown and started to move to the bed.

While she dressed, he prepared the bed. He would never have admitted it, but he fretted. He was worried and uncomfortable, and wanted to pamper her, help her, but had no real clue how to do it. So he did what he felt he could, turned down her covers, banked the fire, lit the bedside lamp, and so forth. All very proper, but he was nervous about meeting her gaze, even. He stood aside as she approached the bed, seeing to tuck her in when she was there, desperate to show his contrition and his care.

Saw him taking extra care of her and she stopped his hand when he went to tuck her in, she looked at him slightly and spoke " don't do this Micheal...you don't have to do this I know you feel guilty and you should, you broke your promise to me" she said and looked at him with hurt eyes and soon turned over letting her back face him as she layed in the middle of the bed " good night Master " she said softly and hugged the pillow, she didn't care that she was stepping back over the line of slave and master but that is how she felt, whether he meant for all of this to happen or not her heart felt heavy and she closed her eyes trying to fight back her tears while he stood there , she would not cry in front of him she refused to do so.

He stood there miserably for several of the longest seconds he could recall ever having experienced, and then he turned and trudged out of the room, closing the door softly behind him. There would be time to plot revenge against Cassius, time to heal her and see if they could mend their interaction, their… relationship. But now, it was broken, and it hurt. Though it was still early, hours until daylight, he braced the door securely, making sure no further intruders could get in, and then repaired to his dank room to brood. He hadn’t brooded in a long time, and even then, he was realizing, he hadn’t had good reason. Well, he did now.

It took her a few minutes to finally fall into a deep sleep and just that time for dreams to come into her mind. Dreams or deception and betrayal.. fear and sadness...she tossed and turned in her bed before waking up and started to frantically swat at her arms and legs and sighed softly hugging her frame and taking a few deep breaths before looking around, she wondered what time it was so she got up slowly and walked out of her room and looked around up and down the hallway before stepping out and looking at the door that denied her entrance before passing by and moving to the study and checking the clock on the mantel " nine in the morning..." she said to herself and sighed, she had to get back on Micheal's schedule so she moved into the kitchen and put on a pot over the stove for a cup of tea to try and lull her back to sleep, while she waited she sat there and though about everything that happened last night...the party...the attack and everything else in between, she thought she was a little cruel sounding towards Micheal but it couldn't be helped. She was almost glad she hadn't seen his face when he left it probably would of made her heart sink lower than it already felt. She jumped and took a deep breath as the whistle sounded to tell her the tea was ready, rubbing her neck she took the pot and poured it in her cup and dipped the teabag into it and took it to bed with her, she stopped and looked at the embers in the fireplace for a moment before sipping her tea and walking to the bed and laying down in it and drank her tea then setting the cup aside and laying back down to maybe have a dreamless sleep till it was time to wake again.

He did not see her the next night. Well, he saw her when he solidified enough to un-bar the door, as he had specifically warded his place against passage by mist-form, and she was waiting for him in the library. But he did not pause to speak; he couldn’t bear the shame of it, for one thing, without having done something to rectify the situation. So he unbarred the door and turned immediately back into mist, boiling through the tunnels and spreading out in London’s evening fog. He left the door ajar, of course; she wasn’t denied her privileges because of his sins. She was capable of closing and locking the door if she wished, but he didn’t want her to lack access to the human world.

It was a detective mission much like when he’d tracked her old Master’s killer, but much more subtle. Cassius was used to moving without trace through human society, but given his position and authority, he had to be visible to the right (former) people, so he would be findable. The difficulty was, the process of looking for him would tip him off that he was being stalked. His reaction to that would be… instructive.

Charis watched him disappear before her eyes and frowned before turning back to her book , she read in the study quietly and staying by herself, he would have to come home eventually and she was also scared to be left alone while he was able to be up and around, she sighed softly and rubbed her face before sitting back and tried to concentrate on her reading.

A good distance away red eyes watched the duke leave from his underground home and a large grin swept over those lips while waiting, she stood up after he was a safe distance away to not pick up on her scent and left the park before casually making her way over to the door to the sewers, she walked down and closing it behind her she made her way down the halls and finally came to the dukes home, she saw the door open and grinned " Stupid Duke leaving your prized possession unprotected and vulnerable" she thought and slowly made her way into the door testing to see if a barrier was up and when it wasn't she stepped in just as quiet as air she moved over to Charis and came behind her, she found the pressure point in her neck and pressed it making her fall limp on the couch, she smiled and came around picking the bundle some girl up and walked out with her, she was kidnapping the dukes pet and for good reason, she couldn't deny herself the smell of the girls skin and blood it was almost like a drug, she then started to run at her quickened speed and was soon two towns over walking into her home and closing the door behind her a familiar raven haired woman came over to her and they shared a kiss that was deep and passionate before they both looked at Charis and smiled.

Cassius had been dealing with his own human concerns, something to do with the Chinamen in Limehouse, when the Duke tracked him down. He didn’t seem surprised. After the Duke had killed every human in the room, Cassius merely smiled and shook his head. “Now, was that really necessary? Now I’m going to have to repeat myself to their replacements.”

“Why did you do it?” the Duke growled. He was still crouched over the body of his latest kill, glaring up at Cassius. The other vampire seemed unconcerned, mostly because he thought his position and influence kept him safe. He was used to playing political games.

“It was a favor. I needed influence, this other party offered it to me. You needn’t concern yourself with whom; your part has been played already.” He shrugged. “Incidentally, I must compliment you on a particularly tasty slave you got yourself.”

The Duke sniffed deeply; under the overall stench of blood, he could scent Cassius, his clothing, and subtle undertones of… “Abby.”

Cassius’ eyes widened slightly, but he nodded. “I forgot how… atavistic you tend to be. Such a throwback to the ancient predator ways.”

“I can’t be a throwback if we don’t evolve, if Mr. Darwin is right,” the Duke snarled. On the Origin of Species had come out nearly a decade before, so it had filtered down even into a vampire’s library. He still hadn’t moved from his crouch, and his hands moved along the body, searching it under cover of the Duke’s cloak.

Cassius waved a hand negligently. “Yes, yes, whatever you wish to term it. I am indeed sorry for disrupting your party, but it was all part of the game. I’m afraid you really must learn to be a better player.”

“Actually, you needed to learn to judge your risks better,” the Duke said in a low voice. If Cassius picked up on the change in verb tense, he gave no indication. “In the culture I grew up in, we take slights to hospitality very seriously. You came to my party, and you damaged my possessions, and made no restitution or apology. But what’s worse…”

And the Duke moved, blindingly fast, even for a vampire. Cassius angled to get out of the way, but not only was he too slow, his physical reflexes dulled by disuse, but he had expected the Duke to attack with open hands. Instead, something plunged into Cassius’ chest, and he had time to blink in horror at the Duke, as the other murmured, “…you made me break a promise.”

The Duke let go of the pair of carved wooden chopsticks he’d found tucked into the Chinaman’s belt. Cassius staggered backward, his heart pierced, and then collapsed. All of a sudden, his age caught up with him, as is the tendency with vampires, and the Duke watched as his body moldered and rotted away before his eyes, leaving naught but dry, crumbling bones. Before those bones could dessicate to dust, he was gone, back into the night, looking for his next prey: Abby.

If Cassius had been older or wiser instead of devious and ambitious, he might have learned that experienced players did not involve the Duke in their machinations for a very good reason -- the Duke reacted violently and with finality to serious slights against what was left of his honor. It was something Abby should have known, as well, but she probably also expected Cassius to have changed his clothes since the party. If he had, the Duke might never have found out who had orchestrated the whole incident. Because of that oversight, that mistake, she was now targeted in a way she had expected never to be. But she didn’t know it yet, which was the Duke’s main advantage.

The next few hours Went by like clock work, abby too Little charis down into the basement and layed her on a special bed that looked to be from the mid evil times, the tall head posts held shackles of many lengths and sizes and shelves of small devices collected over the years, some for pleasure, some for torture, she even had her own St. Andrews cross in the corner.. stained with fresh blood of course blood of course.

Lara walked down with Abby and moved behind Charis and started to unlace her dress from the front and took it off of her piece by piece till she lay naked on the bed, Abby went around lighting the candles that littered the room and even the ones in the iron chandelier, , she then looked over Charis and licked her lips " The duke sure does know how to pic the best looking pets I must say" she said and came over to them reaching around and rubbing over her waist and down to her hip, "he has taken very good care of her, Lara although.... she is a bit big around the middle, maybe a few days with out food will thin her up " she said and stood looking to Lara who had taken to licking Charis' neck hungrily , Abby took the long horse whip that was by the bed and cracked it over Lara's face with skilled aim " She is not to be bitten.. I want to enjoy her body first " she said and watched Lara crawl away holding her face before it started to heal and knit itself back together before she bowed " yes mistress" she said and got up " I will leave you to your prize" she said and walked up the steps and out the door.

Abby smirked and looked down at Charis as she started to rouse on the bed hearing her groan from being passed out like that, Abby stood there and watched Charis with interested eyes before she spoke softly "Your master was so careless with you my dear Charis, he just let Cassius bite you and drink from you like you were an appetizer, i heard he planned it, said you were getting to soft for him and needed you put back in your place. I am very suprised he had Cassius do that when the duke is known for his cruel hand and statue like personality... he asked me to take you away from him Charis... he doesn't want you anymore so why don't you start to accept that? It will be better for yourself if you accept it soon."

She said and placed the handle of the whip on the ground and tilted her head to the side her blond tight curls bouncing slightly as she looked at her and came over sitting down and reaching over to stroke her cheek, she wrapped her hand around the back of her neck lovingly and pulled her up and slowly leaned forward kissing her slowly, Charis blinked her groggy eyes and before she could registry what was happening she was being kisses, she sat there for a moment not sure what was going on before her vision cleared and she saw Abby...Abby? she heard what she said but it didn't register in her mind that it was her speaking those words, Charis pulled away and moved back now realizing she was naked, she covered herself and looked at Abby " he.. he wouldn't do that..he c-cares for me... he told me so " Abby looked at her and frowned " oh you poor girl did he fill your head with the same lies he tells all of his pets?" she clicked her tongue lightly and looked at her " you deserve better than that my dear and i can give it to you " she said and reached out taking her hand gently and smiled almost warmly, Charis pulled her hand away and shook her head " he killed the man who raped me and murdered my first master who raised me, why would he do that if he didn't care for me" Abby smiled and got up again walking over to her " More lies to win your affection everything he has done for you and with you is a lie, all men are liers that's why I choose women to be with and men to feed from, women are.. soft and beautiful " she said and wrapped her arms around Charis' waist and drew her in close and kissed at her cheek " you deserve someone like me Charis" she whispered softly into her ear and smiled warmly reaching up and touching the back of her head and running her fingers through her hair and made charis look into her red eyes " be with me Charis" she said slowly and in a light tone.

Something inside Charis became active on its own, her arms moved up and wrapped them around Abby placing her hands on Abby's back and drawing herself up into Abby's lap and layed her head down on her chest , " what is my body doing? I don't want to be with her... Micheal did you really do the things she said you did, did you lie to me... i don't know what to believe or who to trust... oh god why is it always me?" she thought in her head, as she layed against Abby. Abby smiled in victory as she wrapped her arms around Charis " oh my such lovable girl you will make a fine companion, both you and Lara, the three of us will live together and be together until the end of man kind," she said and rubbed her cheek and pushed her red hair out of her face, And holding that devilish smile on her face, she was going to have to act fast, Casiuss was arrogant even with how well known he was, she didn't trust him to keep her hidden from the duke, so on with the game.

The man smashed through his own wood-paneled drawing-room wall, splinters of walnut and plaster flying as he landed in the hall, twitching and coughing wetly as he struggled to push himself up. The Duke was on him before his next heartbeat, dragging him up regardless of the grindy sounds of bones rubbing within his chest, and flinging him back through the hole in the wall. He was almost fast enough to catch him on the other side, although he chose not to try.

As the man groaned on his back on the floor, the Duke leaned over him, his face a mask of horrible predatory hunger. "You supply her experiments. Her equipment. You know the woman I speak of. Who do you deal with? Where do you deliver them? Tell me now."

"M-my... family..." the man gasped.

"Tell me and they're safe. And she won't be in a position to take retribution on them by morning. Tell me now."

The man gestured weakly, drawing the Duke closer. He merely angled his head, presenting his ear, indicating he could hear. The man whispered, urgently, gaspingly, and every syllable was written into the Duke's memory.

When he was done, the Duke nodded. "Thank you. Your family is safe. You, however..." And he plunged his fangs into the man's artery, the hot hard splash of blood hitting the back of his gullet; he swallowed almost frantically, sucking it all into his system as fast as he could. He had no time to draw out the feeding, he needed to be at the height of strength when he arrived, and for a vampire, that meant blood. Everything ran on the blood, and every step he took closer to Abby and her hideaway, every step away from the center of London, was another body full of blood to batten upon. And he would need it. Abby was devious and quick, and she had Lara and perhaps more allies. He didn't know, and he had to be prepared.

He had not been at war in centuries. A battle of this degree, against these odds, possibly not since his breathing days. The smoke on the battlefield, the clash of weapons and the smell of blood, before it gained special significance to him... it made his sinews sing and his nerves tighten and gave his movements an odd electric frission, as if he had adrenaline coursing through his own veins. He used to go to battle and win for the nation and for... someone. That wasn't the point though. The point was, now he felt the same way, the soldier off to war. As this conflict could end him. It would certainly end one of them.

Moans and cries were heard past that basement door and filtered dimly through the house and it soon reached Lara's ears, she tightened her grip on the chair and stopped her other hand that held the glass of blood, a man was in the corner with large railroad type nails forced in his hands making him stuck to the wall and dripping warm blood into glass bowls beneath him, he was groaning and making so much noise that Lara got up and hit him on the head making him pass out, " shut up..." she said and walked over to the basement door and sipped her glass.. she didn't like this and she was getting even more angry by the second, she was supposed to be Abby's only one and it was fine till her mistress had caught whiff of that girl, ever since then Abby had been obsessed with it she hadn't touched her in close to three weeks and it made her growl at the thought that she was down there touching that girl the way she wanted to be touched.

She lost her appetite and threw the glass to the wall letting it shatter and blood dripping down the walls, she walked away and went out to the back porch and looked around before sitting down trying to drown out the sounds from inside, she had heard her mistress' plan to take the girl from the duke, turn her against him and what really made her throw a fit was the fact that she would be taking her as another companion... she wasn't going to stand for this Abby was to be her's and her's alone, she walked back into the house then and grabbed her cloak pulling it over her shoulders and walking out of the house, the sounds of them in the basement only fueled her rage.. she was going to find the duke and lead him straight to the house, with a deal that she would be spared for giving her mistress up to him, it was a plan that she hoped would work.

The flames licked at the shelves in the storeroom, framing the only exit as he wrenched the man's arm nearly out of its socket, holding him in place. "You deliver those supplies to her lab, to her haven. You know the address. Tell me! Before this place burns down around our heads."

He could hear the bells and sirens of the fire watch approaching, and the flames roared higher, the timbers of the ceiling beginning to char and catch. "I deliver to several places, I don't know which you mean!" the man gasped.

"You know which woman I mean," the Duke snarled. "The woman with the strange experiments. Very notable, unmistakable. You know. Which of your deliveries is she?"

The man gasped out two addresses, as the heat roiled around them like a physical fist. Outside, onlookers gaped as the warehouse burned, tongues of flame reaching up into the night. The fire brigade arrived, and tried to stem the fire, uselessly.

No one else escaped the inferno.

Then again, no one paid any attention to a wisp of smoke, a bit of cloudy mist that floated away from the gouts rising into the air, floating downward to a nearby rooftop. Thus, nobody saw it solidify into the form of a man. The Duke regarded the fire below for a few moments, then turned with an almost animal snarl and dashed for the closer of the two addresses.

Lara walked int he crowd that watched the flames and slowly turned around with her red eyes looking, trying to find what she was looking for...there...she saw the duke and watched him dash to who knew where, she moved out of the crowd and hid in the shadows before dashing away like he did in the night tailing him and trying to catch him before the hours of the night were up.

Abby panted softly and looked down to Charis' sweaty body with a delightful look in her eyes, she layed down ontop of her and rested there naked bodies pressed against one another , Abby then smiled and leaned forward kissing her gently, Abby was manipulating Charis into moving every part of her body to abby's will and it was working, she filled her head with lies about the duke saying how he talked badly of Charis behind her back..among other things. She pulled Charis up into an almost loving embrace before kissing at her neck and going for the main artery, it was time...time to make charis a creature of the night and to bind her to abby forever, she stroked up her back slowly and just played and teased at her skin lightly with her full lips and letting her breath roll over her neck " are you ready my sweet Charis " she asked and wrapped her arms securely around her waist getting ready for the kill and the rebirth.

It didn't take him long to hear the telltale signs of someone following. He took a sharp turn to be sure, but as soon as he was certain, he dropped past a corner and froze, pressing himself against the damp brick wall, for barely a few moments, and then his pursuer flashed by. His arm flickered out, grabbed a handful of clothing, and yanked. The fabric tore, ripped free, but not before he'd swung his pursuer around, aimed her at the far wall. The ripped fabric just meant that he didn't need to release the vampire to send it flying. He waited for impact, crouched for combat, energized on the blood he'd consumed, and ready to rip a head from it's shoulders, if need be.

Put her hands in front of her as she collided to the wall, she grunted and turned her hooded head toward him before turning around letting him know it was a woman, she dropped her hood and looked at him while she stood there " oh get up.. Im not here to fight" she said and stood there showing that she had no intention of fighting, she stood there and waited for him to stand and whether he did or not she started" your after abby right?" she asked him seeing that he was moving in the direction of the house, and she started to go into explaining what she had heard and finally her plan that revolved around charis " she has her... she plans to change her tonight, I wasn't sure if you knew about it" she said and folded her arms lightly under her chest and looked at him "don't ask why Im doing this.. I have my own selfish reasons" she said and moved past him and looked at him putting her hood up and looking back at him " you coming or not?" she asked waiting for an answer and when he agreed she took off leading him to Abby's home.

He glared at her, this creature of Abby's. A barely-trained neonate, from what he'd observed in the past. But he knew Abby liked to seduce her new ones as love conquests, so this was clearly a case of jealousy. He had no idea what inspired Abby to take these steps, but after such a long unlife, perhaps it was merely the obsessions of age. Regardless, it could not go unavenged. He straightened as he listened, but never lost his tension, his preparedness for battle.

"Lead on," he said, softly, calculatingly. He followed, as fast as she led, but he wasn't sure what Lara wanted. He also was reasonably certain his aims weren't hers. If she desired to keep Abby for herself... well, that would be difficult, as Abby was old enough her bones would crumble away. Because if he was willing to kill Cassius, for his involvement in this ploy, he certainly wasn't going to stop short with the mastermind of the entire plot.

Abby grinned and held charis still before slowly sinking her teeth into the main artery that wondrously warm liquid hit the roof off her mouth and soon down her throat she drank slowly as to not make her pass out to soon, she went wide eyed as flashes of charis' life flashed before her in a series of images, she saw what her and The duke did in private and how he looked at her when her back was turned , she saw everything and soon felt the girl go limp, she held her there and kept drinking till it was just the right time.

Abby Stopped in front of the house and stood there and turned to look seeing him stop beside her " She is in the basement..." she gulped and sighed lightly before darting in the other direction, she was a weird one giving up her mistress with out an explanation but he has what he wanted and now all he had to do was walk in.

Back
Top Bottom