Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The purchase (Isabella and Eric)

Isabella

Planetoid
Securely locked inside her small travelling cage, naked save for the blindfold around her eyes, the cuffs that held her hands behind her back, and the irremovable metal collar locked around her throat, Isabella felt the rumble of the truck around her cease. They had arrived, then. She was being delivered; and whoever it was that had bought her was now waiting for her, maybe just outside... She heard the van door open, felt her cage lifted up by unseen hands, carried along, and then placed down again; inside or outside, she could not tell, for the heavy drapes that covered it prevented her from feeling the air against her skin. Then she heard a metallic sound she knew very well: the clink of keys. Someone had just been handed the keys to the locks on her cuffs and cage. The keys to her life.

In just a few moments, she knew, the drapes would be pulled back, and she would be face to face with her purchaser...

Eric, the mysterious man who bought her, opened the cage, and let her out. He then led her to his bedroom, took what little she was wearing off of her, and proceeded to take off his own clothes.

His cock was not yet erect, and Eric ordered "I want you to seduce me.". His eyes looked into hers, and he couldn't wait for what she was probably about to do.

Isabella stared at her purchaser in terrified bewilderment. Seduce him? Seduce him? Uder the circumstances, the demand seemed almost unutterably bizarre.

If he wants you to pretend to seduce him, then that's what you have to do. Or do you think he'll take kindly to being disobeyed? Just put on a show...

Deliberately smoothing her face into a smile, and tossing back her long, lustrous black hair, she walked towards him with a sway in her hips. 'Of course, sir', she murmured, placing one hand on his shoulder, then running it down across his chest, caressing his nipple, his navel, and - briefly - the side of his cock, before finally coming to rest on his hip. Her soft, dark eyes remained locked on his, her face very close to his own. 'Whatever you request...'

He then said "Ohh... you're so beautiful. I'm glad I bought you.", his cock becoming erect. He then stuck his 12-inch member into her mouth, and told her "I want you to suck it."

Her rather perfunctory 'seduction' cut short, Isabella found herself abruptly pushed down onto her knees, at eye level to her new master's monstrously large cock - and also at mouth level, a fact of which he swiftly took advantage by forcing his member in between her lips. Eager to remain on his good side, and do nothing to incur any sort of punishment, she began enthusiastically sucking on the head of his cock, hoping that he wouldn't expect her to take the whole of his massive length down her throat...

Unfortunately for her, he pushed into her throat, let out a blast of cum, which he ordered her to swallow, and then pulled out. He then asked her, "What would turn you on?"

Isabella had barely begun her blowjob when her new owner - apparently as swift to climax as he was quick on the rise - forced himself roughly down her throat and ejaculated, with a force that made his order for her to swallow rather superflous; most of his load was already trickling down her throat. He pulled out, and she gasped for air, then make a show of gulping and swallowing down the cum in her mouth, still keen to demonstrate her obedience.

Size but no stamina. Could be worse...

Looking up at him, she shook her head, bewildered by his latest question. 'Turn... turn me on, sir?' Might as well be honest. Wouldn't want him to notice you faking. 'Um, well, I like to have my body stroked and caressed, sir. And my breasts and nipples kissed and licked. And of course, um, stimulation of my sex...'

He asked "Anything else?", as he started slowly feeling down her whole body.

'Um...' Isabella tried to relax herself, to block out the surreality of her situation. The feel of his hands across her sensitive skin was not unpleasant, and she reflected that this whole situation could be much, much worse. He owned her, after all; he could have done anything he liked to her. At least he was being gentle. As his hands caressed her breasts, brushing across her nipples - erect in the slightly cool air of the room - she moaned softly, only partially in show. 'Ohh... I, ah, I enjoy sex, sir. Perhaps... perhaps you would like to make love to me?'

He then said "It would be my pleasure.", as he stuck his cock into her pussy, started gently fucking her, and feeling her body, kissing her lips.

Swept up and onto the bed, Isabella found herself suddenly beneath him, his cock pressing against her sex. So much for foreplay... she thought, obediently parting her legs as she had been taught to do by her trainers back at the Centre, feeling him push into her only slightly moistened cunt. Still, he was being gentle with her; his hands continued to caress her skin, his lips pressing against her own in a kiss, and he was working that huge cock of his into her slowly, rather than just brutally splitting her open. All things considered, it wasn't so bad as all that; and as he continued to fuck her, she slipped her arms around him and returned his kiss, moving her own hips in time with his own. Not so bad as all that. Pleasurable, even...

He came, and said "It feels so good.", then continuing to kiss her, feeling her body down.

...and, just like that, he came inside her. Size and stamina truly did not always go together. It feels so good, does it? she thought, as he continued to stroke her body. Well, at least that makes one of us. Still, she returned his kiss and caresses, and then broke off to murmur softly in his ear: 'Master... I haven't come, yet. Could you... um... bring me off?'

I wonder if he'll go down on me. He seems to be trying to please me, after all...

He fucked her harder, and said "If that's what you want, I'll get you to cum."

'Oh!' His sudden thrust took her completely by surprise. She had evidently fallen into the hands of a sexual prodigy; he was still as hard as ever, his capacity apparently undiminished by his two recent orgasms. As he forced his massive cock deeper and deeper into her tight sex, moistened now both by his cum and by her own growing wetness, she wrapped her arms around him and clung tightly to his body, feeling herself rocked back and forth by his powerful thrusts, her own orgasm starting to build within her. 'Oh!' she gasped. 'Oh! Master! Oh!'

He asked "Feels good, doesn't it? Oh... you're so beautiful...", and came again, but not as much.

'Oh! Yes! Yes!' Clinging to him, she moved her body in time to his, the movements of her hips mirroring his own, meeting his thrusts, giving as good as she got, her breasts bouncing against her chest as her body was thrown back and forth. Feeling him increasing in urgency - Already? Can't he last even a little longer? - she clenched her sex down around his cock, riding him eagerly, feeling her own orgasm build inside her; and when his cock spasmed within her in climax, it was enough to bring her over the edge. With a low moan of delight, she clutched his body tightly, shuddering in orgasm; then, slipping from him, slumped to the bed below, still holding him within her sex.

'Oh.' She lifted her head a little, and kissed him, keen to remain on his good side. 'That did feel good. Thank you, master...'

He then kissed her back, and slowed down a bit, and said "Hang in there."

Realising that he was still not spent, Isabella nodded silently in response to his request, continuing to move her hips in time to his thrusts, squeezing him rhythmically with her sex, feeling the orgasmic aftershocks of her climax ripple through her like waves as she did so.

He then stopped for a second to ask her "What else would you like to do?"

Slumped orgasmically on the bed beneath him, Isabella wondered dazedly if she could be hearing him correctly. What else would I like to do? I'd like to eat a really good Hungarian meal, go for a walk in the woods, swim in the sea, see my family again, own a real diamond necklace, not be a slave, have a holiday in China...

...maybe he's not quite right in the head...

'I'd, um, I'd like to do whatever would please you most, master.' she managed, hoping she sounded sufficiently obedient and sincere. She doubted that this was really the time to ask for a diamond necklace, anyway.

Isabella blinked, twice, in sincere astonishment. She had been in the building less than an hour, and he was offering to marry her? This had to be a trick, or a test, or something of the sort. Nothing else made any sense.

'Um... it would be an honour, master. It would be a most magnificent gift. I shall strive always to one day deserve such generosity, should you wish to bestow it...'

'My love?' And didn't we just have this conversation? 'Ah... as my master wills. But, um, should you desire to arouse me, master, you will find both my breasts and my sex sensitive and receptive to your caresses...'

We've just had sex. Why is he asking this now? For future reference?

Back
Top Bottom