Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The World Ends with You [Misc Fictions]

iKitten

Supernova
Here in Your Arms...Stabbing you with Glee
Introduction Post
â?  The World Ends with You â? 
Disclaimerâ?¦?

First, I would like to warn (myself I guess, so this is more like a reminder), that Iâ??m writing this story based off of the fact that I havenâ??t actually played the game, but Iâ??ve read reviews and basic guidelines. No bitching about it, this is just for fun, so I will probably play the game one day and look back, realizing I did a lot of errors. Mainly because I got the game as a present, but havenâ??t had the time to play it, nor do I find myself drawn to games desperately that I would rather play the game more than I would rather type about something. Of course, that means that this story will be inaccurate towards the game, but has some of the same basic ideas that inspired me. With that saidâ?¦ well, yeah, this is for fun, so itâ??s a bit of a fandom and original at the same time. Most likely, there will be many inaccuracies as this is just for my enjoyment and break from role playing while none of my partners are on or Iâ??ve finished replying to all replies I can. Oh, and I love formatting and organizing things for the hell of it, so expect this to be laid out, even if I might rarely/never come back to it. Everyone lost? Good, me too. Life goes on~

• Will Contain: M/M (Yaoi), F/F (Yuri), M/F (Hetero)
    Warning: Inaccuracies that could be offensiveâ?¦? @_@[/list:u]

ಌ The World Ends with You : Chapter 1

ï¹? Chapter 1 ï¹?
ã??A Decreed from Godã?
Even in the earliest of days, there was something some came to know as the Reapersâ?? Game. Those who knew of it didnâ??t dare speak about it, as they had escaped its clutches, while those who knew it personally couldnâ??t share its story, as they were still within the Reapersâ?? Game. While everyday life goes on in what they named to be the RealGround, or RG, the chosen dead are brought to an alternate plane of existence called the UnderGround, or UG. By offering their most treasured possession to enter the Game, the dead gain the chance to contest for the prize: to be brought back to life or to transcend to a higher form of spiritual existence, which many become Reapers to play in future Games.

Watching over the Games, the Conductor is the person to find every person that has died and deemed if they were chosen to enter the Games or not. While he does that, the Composer chooses the participants in the end and sets up every Game, before judging the worthy of humanity from their actions.

â??Two thousand yearsâ?¦I will mark your date and if you have proven that humanity is worthy then I shall spare themâ?¦â?

A decreed from Godâ?¦ or perhaps, a decreed from a destroyer acting as Godâ?¦but what is oneâ??s â??godâ??, but a creator and a destroyerâ?¦?​
RealGround
Present Day​
â??I see your dirty face, high behind your collar. What is done in vain, truth is hard to swallow. So you pray to God, to justify the way you, live a lie, live a lie, live a lie. ... â?« ... Because when I arrive, I, I bring the fire. Make you come alive, I can take you higher. What this is, forgot? I must now remind you: Let it rock, let it rock, let it rock.â?

The ground rumbled with the force of the blasting bases, making everyone there wild with adrenaline. It was the weekend, a Friday night, and all students from their respective universities were all partying their worries of finals away. Stress was something that didnâ??t carry over very well, so it was best to let it go, since it was known that stress could cause many health hazards when kept in for too long. Students off all schools and all levels knew this, so monthly, there was a party hosted by whatever Yearâ??s turn it was to do so. This time was the sophomoresâ?? turn, hosting it in a large building that had been abandoned years before.

Among all the thrusting and almost writhing bodies that were dancing to the beat, a slim figure was grinding against the bodies next to him. Garbed in loose blue jeans and a thin jacket over a tight white tee-shirt, the nineteen year-old male was in the midst of his night high, where everyone around was either dancing, or just plain grinding against each other on the dance floor. To certain angles he could see with his crystalline blue eyes, couples of all sorts were either having a blast with friends or just each other. Two blonde girls French kissing each other off to the left, with two boys near them grinding against one another, just further off to the right was a girl slamming her ass backwards against her boyfriend, and even further down, was another couple that he couldnâ??t distinguish of who they were and what they were doing.

For the student-teacher in training, En Satoshi found that even though he was around the same age as everyone around there, there was a fine line between them and himself. Mainly because he didnâ??t have the drive to just sleep around and party carelessly like some of them, but in the end, he was still a teenager and loved to party as much as they did. In the throws of excitement, his coffee-brown hair sparkled with glitter that had been thrown around just a few moments ago. His clothes were shining and glinting off of the lights that were flashing and flickering around like they were trying to cause a seizure. Even with the amount of music, alcohol that was going around, and adrenaline rushing through everyoneâ??s blood, there was always a moment that something causes the heart to drop and sometimes, stop for a good moment.

That moment was right in the midst of his dancing, as he felt an arm around his waist, drawing him closer to a body. Before he was able to turn around, another arm grasped his right forearm and pulled him to face back to his original direction. The person holding his arm looked like a normal teenager, dressed in simple slacks and a gray dress shirt, and seemed like a good two inches taller than him, when he was at five foot seven inches. â??Two thousand yearsâ?¦â? the other male stated in a normal tone of voice, which made it rather hard for En to hear what was being said through all of the noise. He parted his lips to ask what this person wanted, before he was forcefully pushed backwards. Whoever this was, they were strong, as he was shoved a good few feet, sending the people around him sprawling and moving to the side a bit. The mystery male suddenly pulled out a gun and pointed it at him. â??Two thousand yearsâ?¦â? he repeated, before firing the first shot.

â??FUCK!â? but even with his obscenity and attempt at a quick movement, the bullet shot straight through his chest. The world spun out of control for him, and he couldnâ??t feel anything but a blinding pain that emitted from his wound. While En was stuck in a strange slow-motion mode with his body just extrapolating from reality, the bullet continued to travel in a straight path, leaving behind a strange red line that just glowed with neon brightness. Before the brunette fell to the ground with lifelessness, there was another gunshot sound from the same bullet. If he had been able to turn around and see what had happened behind him, En would have seen the same bullet that shot him, drive through another student. The other male was someone he wouldnâ??t have recognized, as it was someone in the â??unpopularâ?? spectrum.

Sei Miura wasnâ??t anyone special in his own opinion, as he was just some fat teen that was fluttering through school and trying to loose weight. At five foot eight inches, he weighed a staggering two hundred and fifty pounds; something that was considered rather fat or obese for a male his height without that many muscles built. His blonde hair was considered the dirty blonde, with smooth white skin and emerald gem eyes. His family continuously told him that if he only lost weight, then he would look handsome, something he questioned if they even thought of what they said before the spat out something that rude. Overall, life wasnâ??t going bad, but just neutral for him, so when he saw the shooting, he was almost shocked to the point that he couldnâ??t move. When he did move though, it wasnâ??t fast enough, and like watching in slow motion, he saw the bullet of neon red trail travel straight towards him. People in front of him had already quickly rushed out of the way, clearing a good path on the dance floor towards the side of the wall, where he had been rather hiding and just eating snacks.

Unlike En, he didnâ??t cuss out a rude word or felt a strange tinge of anger or shock, but rather, a numbness that took over the moment the bullet shot into his chest. This time, the bullet seemed to anchor itself into him, and the red stringing light that trailed outwards all the way to and through the brunette that had first gotten shot, flickered a vibrant red, before vanishing. The string of fate? was his last thought, as he plummeted down to the ground and darkness took over. Almost as if both males could feel it, their heart slowed and throbbed with effort, but soon, there was nothing.

There were screams in the background, but the two boys laid dead to the world on the ground. People were rushing out and away from this mysterious male that no one had ever seen before, shooting people like this was some zombie game or target practice. The stiff arm moved and fired another round, aiming directly at a red haired girl that was frozen to her spot with fear. Before she was shot though, a random male wrapped his arms around her and tried to protect her. Any normal bullet should have been stopped inside of his body from the impact and distance, but instead of stopping and protecting her, the bullet went straight through him and embedded itself into her. A spiral of silver swirled between them in a form of a string, similar to that of the red light that had connected the first two victims. If anything, the lights looked like something from an electric ball, sparking and flickering a bit, before vanishing as soon as the connection was parted.

Before the couple even fell dead to the ground, another fire was heard. This time, two girls were shot, ones that were holding each otherâ??s hands and rushing out of the building as fast as they could. A small cry left the first girl who had been shot, the third bullet slamming through her back and exiting her chest. The second girl was in mid-turn at the sound, when the bullet went through her chest and embedded itself into her. A light of vibrant blue flickered between them like it had to the others, before it vanished and they fell to the ground with blood seeping out of their wounds.

â??Two thousand yearsâ?¦â? the male that had killed them muttered, looking around with pitch black eyes at the empty building. â??The time has comeâ?¦â? Closing his eyes, a gust of wind picked up and swirled around him, shielding him from sight of anyone that might have been hiding and spying on the murderer. The gust suddenly flared with life and almost instantly, died away, leaving nothing in its wake, and the male vanishing into thin air.​

Back
Top Bottom