Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokémon and Furry smut (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fancy_Brat

Pulsar
So, borrowing the idea of wanting my big, submissive characters to be broken in by smaller, dominant characters, I was hoping to gather some interest in some MxM pokemon ideas. As with previous requests, I'd love for a big Pokemon like Charizard or Tyranitar, or maybe even legendary Pokemon getting dominated by smaller, well-endowed Pokemon. Of course, this would be with anthro/furry characters, not the regular forms aside from humanoid Pokemon like Lucario.

I am looking for an RP where my character will be dominated and made to submit to the dominant partner(s). Whether my character stays reluctant or is completely broken in as a slut is up for discussion of course. I'm certainly up for whatever kinky situations we can think up. Please take a look at my other request thread here for the list of kinks I would be up for including. The more the better of course. :3

Imagine a pack of Eevee or other smaller canines ganging up on Lugia, or males eager to breed the lovely Suicune find out its a male, but keep him anyway for practice.

Of course, they don't have to have such a big size difference, so long as the dominant male(s) is/are smaller than the larger sub. And we could have bigger doms having fun with smaller subs as well.

EDIT: Any of these pictures would make a wonderful inspiration for an RP. Most of them NSFW of course.

I prefer to RP through PMs, AIM/KIK, and email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom