Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Change my rank??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devious Slave

Banned
Banished
So I've been done with the drama/attention whoring and I think I deserve my rank to go back to normal. Um would someone please change it back?? It's just to how many posts I have and all. Also everyone keeps asking what the rank is for and what does it mean. I know reason I have it but I didn't know what it means until a friend told me so I would like a normal rank back.

If thats possible.

7H3LaughingMan said:
I would like a normal rank also.
There is a difference between you and Devils girl, laughingman. She has tried to change, and shown some proof of it. You have trolled and laughed at everyone else.

7H3LaughingMan said:
I would like a normal rank also.

You-Are-Owned.jpg

>_>

<_<

>_<

Can someone just tell me if I will get my rank changed now or maybe later on if I do show that I'm changing somewhat.?? Not meaning to be rude but no one is giving me answers right now and I would at least like an answer.

Also thanks Fiye..I'm not flaming like I used to or trying to cause drama but yes. I need an answer!!!

Would make me know if I have a chance at redeeming myself.

What have you built today?

You can always make your current one irrelevant. Rather than complain about topic x of the day, take the time to make yourself a better person instead. Learn something. Build something. Fix something. Each day, every day of your life, make the world a brighter place. The sum total of humanity has a long way to go before completing a trillionth of what is worth achieving, you can pick up a bit of that.

You base your self worth on what other people think of you, you are asking for trouble. As a presumably rational human being, you have a lot to achieve and a lot you can achieve. It's not for myself or most others to tell you what that is - not knowing your talents, not being our responsibility - but you can always take an accounting of yourself.

Make music. Make art. Make programs. Make pottery. Whatever you do with your life, if you can create wealth on your own, you are by definition not worthless.

So go make somethings. There's no need to get back to us - if you develop a worthy talent, it will be self-evident.

Vekseid said:

You can always make your current one irrelevant. Rather than complain about topic x of the day, take the time to make yourself a better person instead. Learn something. Build something. Fix something. Each day, every day of your life, make the world a brighter place. The sum total of humanity has a long way to go before completing a trillionth of what is worth achieving, you can pick up a bit of that.

You base your self worth on what other people think of you, you are asking for trouble. As a presumably rational human being, you have a lot to achieve and a lot you can achieve. It's not for myself or most others to tell you what that is - not knowing your talents, not being our responsibility - but you can always take an accounting of yourself.

Make music. Make art. Make programs. Make pottery. Whatever you do with your life, if you can create wealth on your own, you are by definition not worthless.

So go make somethings. There's no need to get back to us - if you develop a worthy talent, it will be self-evident.
Oh my god, THIS.

Trygon said:
Vekseid said:

Oh my god, THIS.

Pretty was the one who change it so I finally asked her to give me an answer. She gave me this. If I be good with no drama and everything or just being annoying she will change it in 2 months back to normal. So I have a chance to redeem myself for those 2 months as well as I'm going to try and get stuff done..After this cold goes away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom