Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Step In The Wrong Direction (T_VIRUS x Cheshire Pup)

Even as he spoke she could not bring herself to look at him, her cheeks were still blushing furiously. Though what he said did calm her down a little bit she was still really embarrassed. It made her happy to find out that he wished he could do the same things that she could but she still wished he had not gone through the drawing while she was away. There were certain ones that she did not want him to see in the book and she hoped that she got there before he saw them. He seemed so easy about this, so confident. He tried to look into her eyes but she looked away, too embarrassed for eye contact.

Then he didnâ??t give her the choice to turn her head away. He took her chin in his hand and he forced her to meet his eyes. They were so kind and so gentle. He was so kind and so gentle. Holding her sketch pad with him right there made her want to draw him. She thought of him naked, stretched out, likely on a couch or something, and fully exposed to her. The thoughts just brought a new wave of blush and she felt something between her legs. Her heart raced as she realized what it was. She needed to get him out of there. At least with her sketch pad on her lap she could not be seen.

â??A-alright.â? She began shyly. â??I forgive you... but you need to get out of my room now. I will be out to make dinner shortly.â? She told him then she waited for him to leave, hoping he would do it soon.

Alinthea studied her face for her reaction and saw that she wasn't angry, she was just a little embarrassed. He smiled as she finally spoke and he breathed a small sigh a relief. Leaning forward, he nodded.
"Ok, and why? Where have they gone then?" He said with a small puzzled look on his face. He stopped to think if they had gone to get some things to prepare for their honey moon, but looking at the clock in Eve's room, it showed that it was nearly six o'clock. They wouldn't even be able to start before everywhere closed. Sighing he pushed that aside and looked into Eve's eyes with that warming smile and leaned forward and kissed her cheek gently.

"Alright then, I am looking forward to dinner and what you will cook." He said pushing himself up from the floor. Making his way to the door he turned at the doorframe and leaned on it once more. "Hey, I will be in my room if you need anything. And they are really good pictures. My favorite is on the 10th page." He said smiling.
He was referring to the drawing of the naked female in the position that curved her back to thrust out her chest with her hands on her hips.

Eve decided against answering his questions. The more she spoke the more likely he was to stick around and she really needed him to leave. She was happy when she found that he did not wait for a reply but was not expecting him to kiss her cheek. She blushed even deeper and turned her face away to try and hide it. This was the last thing she needed right now. She needed to push these thoughts form her head and here he was encouraging them. It was likely he didnâ??t do it on purpose but he still kissed her.

She began to wonder what he thought of her only to hear about his favorite picture in the book. It was the one of her. She didnâ??t know what to do so she stood up quickly, blush practically painting her cheeks red and went to her door. â??Thank you.â? She said quietly before she shut it quickly, hoping now he would give her some time to herself. Once she was sure he was finally gone she walked to her bed and sighed. Things were so different now. The outline of her slightly erect member could be seen against her pajamas and she knew she would have to wait until she calmed down. It was still early so she had plenty of time to wait before she had to make dinner.

As she laid back on her bed she tried to figure out why she had reacted so strongly. It was true he was handsome but it was not like he was the first handsome guy that she had met. She began to think of the way he looked, his warm smile and the way he was so kind to her. He even put up with her being completely shy. Her thoughts began to drift to what he may think of her and she remembered what he had said about her sketch book and the favorite picture. Did he like her? Their parents would be away often enough...

She sat up quickly and pushed the thoughts from her head. After that she paced back and forth, trying to get her body to calm down. When it finally did she sighed with relief and went downstairs to make them dinner. She didnâ??t know what he liked and there was not much to choose form so she decided to make some spaghetti for the two of them. Since she had to wait for the water to boil so she decided to kill some time and wondering what to do, she finally decided on drawing. He would be busy up in his room so he would leave her alone. She hurried up to her room and got the sketch pad then put the water on to boil and began to draw at the table.

Every time she wondered what to draw her thoughts constantly went back to her new brother. She sighed, finally giving in, she decided to draw Alinthea. She began to sketch it lightly, doing his face clearly, drawing on his warm smile and gentle eyes. She drew him laying down, a bed sheet just covering his groin so that the image was slightly more decent then her previous ones. Half way through drawing the picture she heard the water boiling so she got up and added in the pasta and began to look for things she could put in the sauce, not realizing she had left her sketch pad open on the table for anyone to see.

Waving as he left the room, he walked into his and slumped on the chair, looking at the computer. It had a few notifications on Facebook from some of his friends. Some of them were asking if he was going out tonight. Replying, he said he wasn't as he was going to spend the next few nights letting his new sister settle in, as the parents were away. Flicking though some of his photos of nights out, he chuckled a little at the drunken pictures of him with his friends. One of his favorites was when he was singing his heart out and someone captured the moment. Shaking his head a little, he went to the homepage and then clicked on a different link.

Up came one of his programming forums, where he was a very well known member, as he helped out a lot with the newer and older members. He was good friends with the creators of the site and helped out a lot. He was considered a moderator more than a member. Looking through the different boards, he sighed as most people were just asking where to find different programs.
"Google will help you." He grumbled, as a lot of the people posted always wanted something and always wanted someone else to do it for them. Sighing, he closed the browser and scratched his head, leaning back on his chair, looking at his watch, he decided to go downstairs and see if there was anything for dinner. He wasn't sure if Eve was going to cook anything, but he would ask if she was there.

Walking out of his room, he came down the stairs and into the kitchen, seeing her looking around he smiled. He guessed it would take her a while before she would know where everything is. Walking in, something caught his eye on the table. He walked over and picked up the pad. He was taken a back a little, as it was him on there. A Drawing of him, naked with a mere cloth covering himself. He smiled and put it down. It was a real nice picture. It made him smile a lot. Leaning against the table, he coughed gently.
"You ok there?"

Eve jumped slightly when he coughed. She had not heard him come down. She quickly noticed him leaning against the table and attempted to casually walk over and grab her sketch pad so that it would not draw attention to the picture on the page. â??Oh, um, hello.â? She said, a nervous smile on her lips as she snatched up her sketch pad and closed it before putting it on one of the counters in the kitchen face down so that he could not get at it again. It was really just a short distance away but she felt better having it here the leaving it on the table.

â??Iâ??m fine. I just donâ??t know your kitchen very well. Things seem to move the moment I close the drawer.â? She said with a smile. Clearly that was not happening but she had not meant it seriously. They were in England, not Wonderland. Things were supposed to make sense here. â??I am making us spaghetti and I was looking for something so we could have some kind of sauce. Butter works just fine but it is really simple and I wasnâ??t sure if you just wanted buttered spaghetti or something more.â? She admitted, her eyes staying mostly on the ground so she did not have to think of the picture she drew.

â??What is your favorite food?â? she asked him curiously, hoping to make some conversation to distract him incase he had seen the picture, which she prayed he had not.

Alinthea smiled as she snatched the sketch pad away from the table. He didn't show any notice of it, he didn't want to bring any attention to it at all. He was most likely seeing things, it must have just been a generic male drawing, he only had a quick look.
Listening to her, he smiled and laughed.
"Well, this house is a little strange at times. I put things down and for some reason, they seem to walk off." He said laughing and looking at her searching.
"Well, we have some real nice tomato and basil sauce if you would like to use that?" He said walking over to the draws and pulling out a glass jar. The label was some well known Italian sauce, but he didn't take much notice, only reading the flavor.
"Here it is." He said letting it down next to her.
"Is that alright?" He said smiling and leaning against the work surface. "Thank you, by the way. For cooking me dinner." He said with a grateful tone.

She smiled as he went along with her little joke. She was happy it had not come off to strangely. The last thing she needed was for him to think strangely of her. â??That would be fine.â? She told him with a smile as she watched him walk over to the draws. Her eyes took unconscious notes of his body. She had not seen him without his cloths so the drawing was incomplete and would remain so until she got to see him naked. She realized that this meant she would likely never see it and wondered why a part of her really wished that he would show her.

He pulled out the jar of a good Italian sauce and that made her happy. â??This will be perfect.â? She told him with a smile as she took the sauce. She was happy to hear him thanking her for cooking for him. â??Well I love to cook and usually I only get to cook for myself so I guess you could say that it is a treat that I get to cook for someone else.â? She told him with a smile. It was a while before the food was cooked but when it was she made two plates. She set down his plate for him and hers for herself, giving them each a spoon to twirl on and a fork to eat with. â??I hope you like it.â? She told him as she sat down and began to eat with him.

He smiled as he listened to her. She was very elegant in making the dinner, there was a certain way that she moved that he found just simply beautiful. She looked like she was in her own little world; it made him smile. Thinking back to the picture in the sketch book, he tried his hardest to remember if it was him, or just some generic model she drew. He hadn't seen any male forms in the book when he flicked through, maybe she had another book for that. Maybe she mad more books that corresponded to the different types of drawings. He could understand this, as he had different physical and computer folders that had GDDs, Game Design Documents, drawing and concepts. As well as other random ideas and pieces of work. Which reminded him, that he had to file some of his ideas away into the correct folders. It made it easier to refer back to them when he had an idea to improve an existing idea, or to just simply try and spark some new ones. Either way, he liked to keep it all tidy and with some form of order.

He watched her cooking the food, still watching her movements. He wasn't even sure why she captivated his attention, but he liked it. He smiled at her comment. "Well thank you. I will have to repay the favor then won't I." He said chuckling. Sitting down and waiting for her to join him, he picked up his fork and started to eat. Taking a first bite, he smiled as his mouth filled with different flavors.
"Hey, this is really good. Thank you." He said with a beaming smile and he carried on eating.
"Oh, is there anything you want to know about the house, or the town, or me even." He said looking up from his food. "You can ask anything you like. Free questions." He said laughing. "I promise I will tell you the truth."

She smiled as she ate with him. She was so happy he liked the food. She thought for a moment of asking him to pose for her but she quickly threw the idea away. It would be crazy to ask someone that she just meet earlier that day to pose naked for her. He suggested asking questions and she thought about it for a while then she blushed and looked down. â??I would really like to draw some more. I think tomorrow is Saturday... um... my mother doesnâ??t know about my drawings... She found them once and yelled at me for being a gay pervert.â? She said, looking down.

It had not been a good day. Her mother found the drawings and threw a total fit, she had been in middle school at the time but she remembered it well. Her mother searched her room, destroying every picture she could find, took her to a therapist that kept telling her â??she as confusedâ?? and â??it is just a phase.â?? She even went so far as to take her out of art classes at school. â??Is there a sort of community center class or something that I can get to without her finding out?â? she asked him. She really did not want to stop drawing but she could only invent so many people before they all started looking the same.

Back
Top Bottom