Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(NSFW!) A New Futa Request Thread. (Ignore # of Posts! Always Looking!)

If there's a futa in the rp, I want her to:

• Use her cock.

Votes: 119 97.5%
  • Not use her cock.

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

DonVoltonus

Singularity
--------
The Rules
--------
The most important thing is that in any case where the characters I mention would be under age, we'll be aging them up at least to the site requirement. I just don't want to put that after every single rp request.
-
Yep, rules. As I know many people don't read these, I'm going to pop them into a spoiler. I hope they don't make me seem picky, I'm really open to rp with almost anybody. This portion is just here so there are no surprises if I quit when somebody says "Dis 4 u", or when I can't match post length because nobody checked to see how much I can handle.
-----

No Chatspeak or *Actions*.
-
I typically prefer 2-4 lines, but can do up to semi-para, just don't expect me to keep that during a purely dialog exchange in the rp. I'm not going describe my character twiddling their thumbs just to pad out the post size.
-
I'm literate, with good grammar and spelling.
I'm not going to be a stickler for this, but I at least expect a readable post.
That said I'm not an English Major or anything, so participles might dangle, whatever that means.
-
Don't "Poof". I understand things pop up IRL, and I don't expect you to tell me every time you log off, but if you're leaving for a long period I'd love a little pm so I know you didn't quit the rp.
-
I don't do E-mails, I don't do Chatrooms, I almost exclusively use PMs and Threads. I might be convinced to do a Skype rp, but only if we share similar schedules of being online.
-
Tell me your limits beforehand, I hate starting an rp only to have somebody leave because I'm going too far with something.
-
If you want to quit because I don't live up to your expectations or something of that ilk, that's fine, but if we're using a forum thread, PM me about it. I find it rude when people want to embarass me in front of whoever is reading the thread.
-----
~
~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~
~
-------
The List
-------
Random ideas and fandoms, with very short to no plot, PM me about one and we'll hammer something out.
(Plots are not final, I'm open to changing them.)
-----
Animal Crossing. (Isabelle's a favorite.)
Bayonetta. (Basically the game's story, but she has to fuck enough angels. [Not to say she can't kill them too.]
Ben Ten. (Aged 18+ of course.) (Gwen x Ben and Alien Forms.)
Borderlands. (Maybe a young woman helping Hammerlock research his Almanac's sections on mating.)
Breeding Monster Girls.
Corruption of Champions.
Cribal. (The lovely, violent tribal girls.)
Dark Souls. (Pretty much looking for a sexualized version of the game.)
DnD Style Adventure RPs.
El Tigre .(Aged 18+)
Fallout.
Glory Hole Plots.
God Eater Burst. (Human x Aragami)
God of War. (Kratos x Goddesses/Monsters)
Harry Potter. (Preferably with a more diverse student body at Hogwarts. [I.E. Other magical races.])
Living Gasm Drive. (Perhaps an LGD theif, spy, or assassin.)
Mario is Missing. (The H-Game with Peach.)
Mass Effect.
Metroid. (Samus x Aliens)(Human/Metroid Hybrid x Aliens)
MLP:FIM. (Would love something with Chrysalis or Pinkamena.)
Monster Rancher. (Training monsters by mating them.)
Red Riding Hood. (18+) ("My what a large cock you have!")
Renamon. (Her code gets corrupted, turning her into a wanton slut.)
Rock Band Groupie Plots. (Breaking into a concert. [Groupie x Bodyguards/Rockers/Roadies, Mosh-Pit Gangbangs, whatever we can think up.])
Rouge the Bat.
Sissy. (The Jay Naylor character.)
Spiral Knights.
Starbound.
Starfox. (Crystal is a favorite here.)
Star Wars. (Lots of great alien races here. I'd love something with a Nympho Jedi.)
Trials in Tainted Space.
-----
~
~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~
~

------------------
The Pokemon Section.
------------------
No stories here, just the pokemon and what they like.
In all cases I'm looking to be the pokemon, not the other party.
Spoilered due to size.
----------
Jesse
----------
Futa Blaziken
http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1042813
Jesse, while enjoying sex like anybody on this list,
prefers a slower, faux-romantic approach to her hook-ups.
Desires: Anything.
-----
/\
\/
----------
Dannielle
----------
Futa Glaceon Morph
http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1169531
Pokegirl nurse in the northern-most city of Unova.
She has a constant cheerfull desire to help needy pokemon,
even those looking for mates.
Desires: Any Gender, Pokemon only.
-----
/\
\/
-----
~
~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~
~

--------------
The Plot Section!
--------------
Not all full plots, mostly just ideas to begin with and build upon.
The same with the kinks, they're just an idea of what I want, and are up to discussion.
Almost all of them can be modified to include or exclude extreme kinks like Gore and Bestiality.
(Obviously some of them utterly rely on an extreme kink, and can't be changed.)
(If any of them would fit within a fandom universe,
[I.E. A space mercenary RP could easily fit into Mass Effect.]
I'm usually open to it providing I know said fandom.)

----------
Lady Luck
----------
Synopsis:
A girl with a very special ability to travel into machines. She uses this to rig slot machines, travelling inside to placate the spirits of luck, which take form of the characters designed for said machine.
-
Characters:
Me: The girl, preferably a futa.
You: The beings of all forms within the machines. For anybody who knows slot machines, a lot are based around attractive women or mythical beasts and dragons.
-
Kinks: (*Required ^Preferred)
Can really go with anything at all here.
-
Extras:
None
-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/

----------
The Library
----------
Synopsis: A mystical or sci-fi library, where people check out erotica and books on mating research. From the pages spring the creatures in the book, visually constructed of text and paper, but as solid as flesh and blood. The beasts obey only their book, offering untold pleasures, or an oppurtunity for hands on research.
-
Characters:
Me: Those who check out the books.
You: The beasts within the pages. (They'll be highly intelligent/capable of speech if they're from a research book.)
-
Kinks: Open for discussion here.
-
Extras:

-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
-------------
The Ringmaster
-------------
Synopsis: A beautiful young futa puts on a show with amazing sexual circus acts.
-
Characters:
Me: The ringmaster futa.
You: The men/women/creatures doing the acts.
-
Kinks: This idea really just popped into my head, so I'm open to pretty much anything.
-
Extras:

-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
-----------
Rich Desires
-----------
Synopsis: A young futa, just turned 18, uses the fortune her parents left her to fufil every one of her twisted and lustful desires.
-
Characters:
Me: The rich futa teen.
You: Men, women, beasts, maybe aliens/demons depending on the setting.
-
Kinks: Almost anything, though for this scenario we'd focus on one or two kinks at a time.
-
Extras:

-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
-------------------------
An Alternate Reward (Pokemon)
Synopsis: A futa pokemon trainer (I love hex girls, but anything works) low on cash uses her body as a reward for those who best her in battle, pleasing both trainers and their pokemon.
-
Characters:
Me: The pokeless futa trainer.
: Other Trainers (All Genders), various pokemon (All Genders).
-
Kinks: Beast, very large cocks, excessive cum, exotic cocks and cum.
-
Extras:

-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
Corrupting the Net (Megaman)
Synopsis: A Net Navi is corrupted by a new form of virus, twisted and cut off from her operator. Without direction, and consumed by a lust, so explores the net, seducing (or raping) other Navis, and even beastly viruses, leaving a trail of corruption in her wake.
-
Characters:
Me: The Corrupted Futa Navi
You: The other Navis and Viruses
-
Kinks: Gore would be an easy addition to this one if you like it. Besides that, it's pretty open to any sort of kinks.
-
Extras:

-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
-----------------
Come Into My Parlor
-----------------
Synopsis: A Black Widow anthro catches/hypnotizes/seduces various other bug anthros, either mating them and filling herself/them with eggs, or merely using them for fun and disposing of them afterwards. (Disposing could be either gore, sucking blood and dumping them unconcious somewhere, or just sending them on their way.)
-
Characters:
Me: The Futa Spideress.
You: The other insects. (Any Gender)
-
Kinks: Oviposition/impreg (Depending on her mate), rape, hypnosis, drug use (For oviposition, a venom that turns them into obedient breeders).
-
Extras:

-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
---------------
Paying Your Dues
---------------
Synopsis: A futa gets more than she bargined for, when she goes into slavery to pay off her debts, and ends up working at an alien brothel.
-
Characters:
Me: The futa.
You: Clients and trainers.
-
Kinks: Up for discussion.
-
Extras:

-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
----------
Quiet Time
----------
Synopsis: A horny college librarian, giving herself to anybody who wants to come by after closing. The only stipulation, you fuck, she works. Bounce her on your cock while she shelves books, fill her ass while she updates the catalog, or let her take over the sex while you do her job.
-
Characters:
Me: The futa librarian.
You: A single male/herm or many.
-
Kinks: Preferably set in an anthro or alien universe. If anthro, the librarian would be a mouse. Open to discussion on other kinks.
-
Extras:

-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
-------------
Giving a Sample
-------------
Synopsis: A black widow masquerading as a prostitute. She works a glory hole in a dance club, passing a bussiness card through to anybody who wants more. When they call, however, they get more than they bargained for.
-
Characters:
You: The black widow.
Me: Her futa clients/targets.
-
Kinks: Gore mainly, though maybe I could play her as a theif rather than a killer.
-
Extras:
Open to any setting, aliens, demons, monsters, anthros.
-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
--------------
The Research Lab
--------------
Synopsis: A young woman working at a lab full of genetic mutants and experimental beasts.
-
Characters:
Me: The futa researcher.
You: Mutants, experiments, other researchers testing products.
-
Kinks: Very open, would love breeding/ovi, injections, tentacles.
-
Extras:

-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
----------------
Mercenary For Hire
----------------
Synopsis: The adventures of an intergalactic mercenary. While not always effective in a firefight, she's skilled at using seduction to complete her mission
-
Characters:
Me: The Mercenary Futa
You: Anything really, assassination targets, aliens, monsters, beasts.
-
Kinks: Open to discussion.
-
Extras:

-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
---------------------
Twilight Corruption (TLoZ)
---------------------
Synopsis: Rather than saving her realm with him, Midna works to turn Link into an obedient, lustful pet.
-
Characters: Interchangable, with either Midna or Link being futa.
Link
Midna, other Characters/Monsters/Bosses.
-
Kinks: Pretty open here.
-
Extras:

-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
------------
Vampire's Kiss
------------
Synopsis: A young woman in college finally approaches her crush, a beautiful and mysterious woman who she's watched turn down every request for a date so far. Much to her surprise, the woman accepts, revealing her true form when they're alone the night of their date, taking the girl under her power as a blood doll, and introducing her to an entire world of dark creatures, all hiding in plain sight.
-
Characters:
Me: The vampiress. (Futa)
You: The woman with a crush.
-
Kinks: Some Hypnosis, Master/Pet, Some Drug Addiction/Use Qualities (From the repeated feedings.), Would love Public Sex as well.
-
Extras:

-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
------------------
In the Land of Skyrim
------------------
Synopsis: The RP begins like the game, with you lying on the chopping block, and a great dragon descending from the sky. You don't escape so easily this time though, as the dragon razes the town around you, leaving you lying on the block. When the town lies in ruin, he takes to you for his own pent lusts, and the adventure only becomes more depraved from there.
-
Characters:
You: The Dragon, and other creatures of Skyrim.
Me: The futa adventurer.
-
Kinks: Pretty much up for anything with this one.
-
Extras:

-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
----------
The Factory
----------
Synopsis: In this fantasy world, the sexual fluids of magical creatures are used for many purposes, from medications to make-up.
With such demand for these substances, a massive factory has opened to obtain them in great quantity, training young women on how to collect them.
-
Characters:
You: The Monsters and Scientists in the factory.
Me: The new collection trainee (Futa
-
Kinks: Excessive cum, Oviposition, maybe Hyper Cocks, Exotic Cocks/Cum, Cum Inflation, Tentacles, Possibly Live Insertion.
-
Extras:

-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
--------------------
The Freshest Ingredients
--------------------
Synopsis: An elven alchemist searches for the "Essence" of powerful creatures. Hung Unicorns, Cocky Dragons, and Vicious Manticores await.
(Their Essence being cum/eggs/juices, or if you want gore, blood/organs)
-
Characters:
Me: Elven Futa Alchemist
You: The Creatures (All genders)
-
Kinks: Size difference, exotic and excessive cum, Ovi would be nice, as would a little bit (Or a lot) of gore.

-
Extras:

-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
------------------
Prostitute for Dragons
------------------
Synopsis: A young woman searches the land for powerful dragons, offering her "services" to any she finds, in exchange for part of their hoard.
-
Characters:
You: The various dragons (Any Gender)
Me: The lovely young woman (Futa) (Mounting females and maybe small males, being mounted by large males.)
-
Kinks: Size difference, exotic and excessive cum, Ovi would be nice, as would gore, and possibly vore.
-
Extras:

-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
----------------
The Murderous Doll
----------------
Synopsis:
A young man finds a life sized doll it an old collapsed building. Upon removing the blade imbedded in it, the strings snap and she comes to life, an affectionate and horny young woman. (Still with joints, etc.) This girl is, however, a black widow, killing men and women after sleeping with them, to sustain the dark forces giving her synthetic body life.
-
Characters:
Me: The doll, split personality of a sweet futa
and a violent killer.
You: Her male, female or futa targets.
-
Required Kinks:
Gore, Snuff, Magic Users (I plan on her using some, plus being a magical creature.)
-
Extras:
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1327824
-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
-----------------
Darkness Unleashed
-----------------
Synopsis:
Exploring where she shouldn't be, a young mage finds a futa, bound and impaled. She's covered in dust, as if she's been unmoving for many years, and with the age of the spell binding her, it merely takes contact with her to break it. At first she seems kind, thankful, soon offering to take the younger mage under her wing. Time passes as she begins to corrupt them, twisting them towards dark and depraved things, and violent magical acts, forming dark bonds with them.
-
Characters:
Me: The bound sorceress. (Futa
You: The mage. (Any Gender. )
-
Required Kinks:
Gore, Death, Age difference (Visible: 5-10 years, Actual: Centuries.), Zoophilia (Depraved acts with bound demons, magical beasts, the sorceress in other forms.)
-
Extras:
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1070729
-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
------------------
The Birthday Surprise
------------------
Synopsis:
It's her 16th birthday and she couldn't be happier, though she wishes it weren't a school day. Halfway through the day she feels a little funny, going to the bathroom to rest a moment, and passing out. When she wakes, she's saddled with a hefty, insatiable cock. Normals it remains soft and small, but grows with her arousal, and must be relieved often if she hopes to hide it.
-
Characters:
Me: The 16 year old futa
You: Her (16+) classmates, teachers, sister, family, etc.
-
Required Kinks:
Hyper Cock, Hyper Cum, Transformation, Incest (Older sister.) Zoophilia would be preferred, but not required.
-
Extras:
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=153712
-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
--------------
Starting a Coven
--------------
Synopsis:
In this world, vampires can be killed permenantly by wood only. Death by steel is a show of dominance, and can bring stray vampires under the control of those looking to begin a coven.
-
Characters:
Me: The various stray vampire futas.
You: A master vampire. (Prefferably Futa, Male/Female is okay though.)
-
Required Kinks:
Gore, Snuff w/ Revival, Impreg, would love a human-bat beastly form.
-
Extras:
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1113220
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=530803
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=530835
-------------------------------
The World Needs Release..... Literally.
-------------------------------
Synopsis:
The planet is in chaos, the elements wild, out of control, storms and disasters all around. A young woman is called forth, trained, enhanced with magical abilities, and sent to calm the elementals whom hold the ballance of the world.
-
Characters:
Me: The tribal futa.
You: The Elements. Two being per element, one humanoid (any gender), one feral (male only), representing that element's creative and destructive side respectively. (As well as their servants, humanoid and monsterous.)
-
Required Kinks:
Zoophilia, Cum Inflation, Hyper Cock, Hyper Cum, Huge Insertion, Gangbang (With servants, not multiple elements.)
-
Extras:
(Looking for more humanoid elementals as you read this. 8p)
(Plants/Forest)
https://e621.net/post/show/367771/2013-abdominal_bulge-abs-anthro-balls-biceps-big-b
-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
------------------
Survival of the Fittest
------------------
Synopsis:
A world where tribes of futa women clash for the conquest of land. Centered around one tribe. This tribe captures girls from others, and hold a grand party, a night of fucking their prisoners. In the morning, they have an arena, with their women fighting to the death with the prisoners. Prisoners who win, or show great skill, are spared and allowed into the tribe.
-
Characters:
The Tribe, Prisoners, once again, I can play either group.
-
Required Kinks:
Rape, Gore, Snuff, Fighting.
-
Extras:
(Gore)
http://gurochan.net/g/src/137698838132.jpg
(Organ Removal)
http://gurochan.net/g/src/137698840737.jpg
-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
---------------------------------
Hunter's Demise (Monster Hunter Series)
---------------------------------
Synopsis:
I want to do a violent, gorey Monster Hunter RP.
This will involve the snuff and revival of my character,
during or after intercourse with the monsters,
and preferably snuff of them following a swift revival.
-
Characters:
Me: Playing as the futa hunter, tasked with killing/capturing various monsters.
You: Aformentioned various monsters, will fuck monsters too if I'm anthro futa.
-
Snuff*-Gore*-Vore-Size Difference*-Exotic Cocks/Cum*-
Impregnation/Oviposition^-Non Consensual-Musk^-Excessive Cum^^
-
Extra:
A list of specific monsters and related player deaths. (I'm flexible.)
(Some don't yet have english names.)
Oral vore: Giggnox, Nibblesnarf, or Deviljho.
Cock vore: Lao Shan Lung.
Poison cum: Great Wroggi, purple ludroth, or Nerusukyura.
Harmfully barbed cock or throat biting: Nargacuga, Tigrex.
Impalement, the non-sexual kind: Monoblos or Diablos.
Electrocution: Crimson Qurupeco, Zinogre or Lagiacrus.
Strangulation by tongue: Volvidon, Chameleos, etc.
Burning cum, possibly internally: Teostra, Rathalos.
Explosion: Brachydios.
Disembowelment: Lagombi, Azurous,
big enough to kill, but small enough claws for it to work.
Bludgeoning: Either Barroth.
Crushing: Uragaan.
Popping: Duramburos, Not the usual exploding belly kind,
internal rupture of the womb makes more sense to me.
Bleeding out/multiple stabbing: Congalala or something with similar claws.
Decapitation: Slicing, any Shogun Ceanataur.
Decapitation: Ripping, Rajang.
Stab wounds + Fatal heart injury: Hypnoctrice,
kicking you to the ground, and ramming his sharp beak into your chest.
Traumatic penetration/ Impalement: Queen Vespoid.
Cock Impalement: Fatalis.
Evisceration: Kushala Daora specific idea,
a release of powerful razor winds from his cock upon ejaculation.
Stabbing + Electrocution: Kirin.
Blunt force/ Organ rupture: Plesioth, Gravios, Basarios.
suffocation by sand: Cephadrome.
Head crushing: Daimyo Hermitaur.
Bite to the Spine: Blagonga.
Acidic cum: Akura Jebia.
Severe Laceration: Pariapuria.
Drowning: Royal Ludroth.
Horizontal bifurcation of the abdomen: Giaorugu.
-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
-------------
Test Subject 13
-------------
Synopsis:
A young futa, purchased from alien slavers,
is experimented upon to produce the perfect breeder for saving various dying species.

She is often cut open to have organs and such replaced,
for the purpose of making her a better breeder,
or more resistant to the deadly breeding of some species,
though they have a system to revive her.

I'm thinking that over time, she begins to enjoy this,
and eventually develops her own homicidal urges,
with the scientists basically giving her creatures to have sex with and kill,
as treats for doing what she's told.
-
Characters:
Me: The slave futa turned experiment fodder.
You: My captors, scientists,
and the mates/victims/other experiments.
-
Gore*-Snuff*-Impreg/Ovi*-Futanari^-
Exotic Cocks/Cum*-Musk^-Pregnancy*-Cum Inflation^^^
-
Extras: N/A
-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
------------
Twisted Pixie
------------
Synopsis:
Most lovely little pixies feed off joy and happiness.
This one, corrupted by darkness, feeds off sex and fury.
She's six inches tall, in a magical forest, filled with all manner of things.
She offers herself both as a means of sexual release, and as a means of stress relief in letting creatures kill her.
The forest contains very large insects, which will certainly be involved, as well as any creature up to about a foot in size. (With magic to shrink larger ones)
If you like, she could also kill the creature afterwards, if desired, with her claws and sharp legs.
-
Characters:
Me: The warped, pain and death loving pixie.
You: The beasts and giant insects of the mystic forest, and also other magical girls for her to rape, if you like.
-
Gore*-Snuff*-Impreg/Ovi-Insects*-Midair Sex^
-
Extras:
The Pixie
-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
-------------
A Deadly Game
-------------
Synopsis:
This would be a sci-fi game with a futa playing a very twisted VR game.
It would be a DnD styled game, with deadly monsters and other threats.
She's constantly being raped and killed by monsters, and falling into traps too. Of couse she can get back at those same monstes, their guard may be down while the rape her.
With options to turn off those scenes, or shut of the painful part, one has to wonder why she keeps them on.
-
Characters:
Interchangable.
1: The Player.
2: The DM, and the monsters/NPCs.
-
Snuff*-Gore*-Rape*-Exotic cocks/cum*-Double Pen*-Tentacles^^-Vore^^
-
Extras:
Her Avatar
-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
----------------
The Magic of Hate
----------------
Synopsis:
A young fencer futa (from a general fantasy universe) has her family killed by magic users when she'd quite young.
As she grows up, she begins hunting down mages, killing them for revenge. This twists her, and she starts enjoying it,
until she meets a necromancer who just won't die, and isn't afraid to kill her right back.
This would be set a few years after the below picture, when she comes of age, and discovers the wooing them into a trap,
is far easier that a fight to the death. (She has a priest on retainer, but he's not cheap. 8p)
-
Characters:
Interchangable
1: Her various magic-user targets, and eventually the necromancer. (another futa.)
2: The revenge (and pussy) hungry fencer, hunting for magic girls.
-
Tailored to your tastes 8) but gore and snuff are required.
-
Extras:
Warning: Blood
-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
--------------
An Obedient Pet
--------------
Synopsis:
You have to break in and train your newest purchase,
A gorgeous futanari demon, ready for the taking.
(PS, it's not milk her breasts are swollen with.)
-
Characters:
Me: The demoness.
You: My new master, any gender.
-
Almost anything again. 8p
-
Extras:
http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1404794
(Catgirl) http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=211643
(Alternate) http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=80439
-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
---------------
Hunting for Sport
---------------
Synopsis:
A powerful alien futa, hunting down female space marines for sex and sport.
-
Characters:
Me: The Alien.
You: The female Marines. (could be changed to femboys)
-
Varied, violent deaths, depraved sex, and inventive, high tech weapons to try and kill her with.
-
Extras:
WARNING: Gore, Decapitation. (1st image)
(Alien/Marines) http://gurochan.net/g/src/137898679185.jpg
(Sergal/Human, Anthro) https://e621.net/post/show/241842/2009-anus-breasts-butt-chest_tuft-claws-clitoris-d
(Demon/Demons) https://e621.net/post/show/210650/2012-big_breasts-big_nipples-breasts-claws-clitori
-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
---------------------------
The Darkest Hearts Beat Together
---------------------------
Synopsis:
A huntress after her most bitter rival, a parasitic demoness, both futas.
She can take over and fuse with the body of other demons,
taking on their power, and their lust.
They clash often, the demoness usually pinning her down and raping her,
the huntress turning it around after that, killing her.
The Huntress is a vampire, incapable of death,
the demoness can use the energy of her host to escape and recover, even after death.
It all becomes a very twisted romance over time.
-
Characters:
Me: the demoness, and the male demons she takes over.
You: The huntress, chasing her down.
-
Gore*Snuff*Rape*Pseudo Rape*Exotic/Dangerous Cock/Cum*
-
Extras:
The end of the battle we'll start with, with her inhabiting a demon who was,
previously, just a biological mass in a suit of armor.
-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
--------------------------
Soothing the Savage Beast(girls)
Synopsis:
A female beastmaster, training various futanari monster girls.
-
Characters:
You: The Trainer
Me: The Futa Monstergirls
-
Negotiable
-
Extras:
-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
-----------
Built to Spec
-----------
Synopsis:
A highly altered cyborg futa is planted on an alien ship by a double agent,
under the guise of kidnapping a sex slave for the crew.
She gets close to crew member with sex,
killing them and using her tentacles to absorb their bodies,
slowly sabotaging the entire ship.
-
Characters:
Me: The cyborg futa.
You: The Crew.
-
Snuff*-Gore^-Pegging with tentacles^
-
Extras:
-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
------------------
Finding Your New Pet
------------------
Synopsis:
You meet a young, submissive futa online who desperately wants to be ordered about and told what to do. The role-play starts when she's first invited to your home for real.
-
Characters:
Me: The lovely subby futa.
You: Anything, any gender/species.
-
Whatever you like, gore, beast, vore, anything but scat/vomit.
-
Extras:
-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/
More Than Your Money's Worth
Synopsis:
You find a very old looking book for sale in a dusty old store, supposedly a summoner's tome. You bring it home, trying out one of the rituals for laughs, only to be met with a powerful, dominating demoness.
-
Characters:
Me: Futa Demoness.
You: Any humanoid of any gender.
-
Anything and everything within your limits.
-
Extras:
Either one.
-----
/\
\/
/\
\/
/\
\/

Back
Top Bottom