Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Power Ranger rp. Son_Of_Necros and I only.

The setting takes place at a Martial Arts tournament at Angel Grove High school where a guy name Jason is taking part and he wonders whom his opponent is going to be that he’ll be facing against.

Jason sees his four friends watching this tournament and supporting him and his friends are: Angel, Billy, Trini, and Zack and he was happy to see them all here and was excited about this tournament which starts right at 7pm tonight on a nice spring night out like today.

Angel was looking at the other opponents and one guy caught her eye and he was very good looking a bit muscular and she wonders whom he is and she walked towards him and said to him, ”Hi I’m Angel and you are sir?” She waits for this guy to reply to her question and she hoped that none of her friends saw her talking to him at any cost and she kept quiet for a few minutes and wonders if he is new here or not new and she sighed.

(d. The opponent whom Angel is talking to is Tommy as well.)

(I'll be rping as Angel The pink Ranger I changed her name from Kimberly to Angel and I'll also be rping as Jason The Red ranger ok.))

Tommy looks over to Angle and sighs as he speaks, i am Tommy, and you are in my way." Tommy then sidesteps Angle and approaches the mat.

Angel walked away from the mat and she said to her friends,"He is a bit rude ,Jason is more nicer then Tommy is,if Jason finds out how rude Tommy was to me,he'll get his rear defeated by Jason,oh well men are pains in the rear,no offnese to you Billy or to you Zack."

Billy and Zack said to her,"I know it wasn't towards us at all,it's ok Angel don't worry we won'
t let Tommy get near you unless if he smartens up,let's watch the final match ok."

Jason got onto the mat and said to tommy,"You were a bit rude to my friend Anbgel,no one is rude to any of my friends,let's see what you got."

tommy takes the kick, but befor impact he tighten his abdomin musles to asorb the blow. Tommy then grabbed Jason's leg and flipped him onto theground, only to end the match by stnding above him with fists in a striking position.

The ring master said to everyone,"The winner is Tommy he came in 1st place he wins the trophy and Jason is in 2nd place and he wins the money,you two are both worthy opponents well done you two."

Jason stood up and said to Tommy,"That was an awesome martial arts move you used very impressive and you sure are a worthy opponent to fight against,who knows we might run into each other once again see ya around."

Tommy looks at Jason,"I hope we do as well, but hopefully next time is less violent." Tommy laughed at the thought and held the troghy overhead as others staird n awe and took pictures.

Jason and his friends left the gym and they all meet at the juciebox and had pop and pizza for celebrating Jason coming in 2nd place nad they were proud of him.

Trini said to Angel,"Admit that guy Tommy is good lookign come on admit it please Angel.?"

Angel said to Trini,"Yes I admit it he is good looking,what does a girl like me have a chance with a guy like that,I'm no cheerleader,and I'm not popular with the other girls Trini I don't stand a chance at all and let's finish our pizza and pop now."

Tommy was walking around town, seeing the sights that Anglegrove had to offer. The last place that he visited was the cliffs...he always enjoyed the sounds and breeze of the ocean.

Jason,Trini and Angel were done their pizza and pop and Jason drives them towards the beach and they all get out of the car and walk along the beach and was unaware that Tommy was on the cliff that looked down towards the beach and Angel watches Jason and Trini very carefully,because those two are boyfriend and girlfriend now. Angel didn't mind them being together at all it didn't bother her at all.

Tomy Watched this from the ledge of the cliff and noticed Angel down bellow alone, so heslowly began to desend from the rockface towards the sand.

Angel scans the whole beach and she sees someone coming towards her and she was unaware that it was Tommy that was coming towards her and she slightly smiled at him and wonders how this conversation will be like.

Tommy's shirt wwas unbuttoned and he was still in his jogging shorts as he approached Angel. "Hello again, and may i ask wy are you lying here when you could be riding those waves or playing with your friends?

Angel said to Tommy,"I was already done my surfing I was surfing for about 4 hours and I need to rest from the waves Tommy and I love to sun bathe. I'm just realxing and watching my friends hang out and playing Volleyball."

Back
Top Bottom