A Mockingjay Fettered [The Hunger Games One x One between randomname98766789 and inny

RE: A Mockingjay Fettered [The Hunger Games One x One between randomname98766789 and

katniss sucked in a breath when he responded with gentleness instead of anger when she turned away. she just wasn't skilled at kissing yet and strangely enough, didn't want to disappoint him. she had never wanted to disappoint anyone. she had always tried her hardest to provide for her family when her father died in the mines, and even before that. it was her job to make people proud of her, to make sure nobody ever saw the girl who messed up hiding just behind her exterior. and so far, everything had run smoothly. that was, until nolan came along. in a matter of hours, he had broken down her walls and tore through most of her defenses, if not all. ah, but she still had secrets. she would share them, eventually.

oh. oh, god. the way he was looking at her destroyed her. those eyes. she bit her lip, shuddering as his tongue entered her pink insides. she whimpered in pleasure, blinking rapidly. she tensed up, shivering slightly. she felt like she would melt any second now. "oh f-fuck," she whispered. she then felt surprised, as that was only the second time she had ever said a curse word.

From this angle, Nolan kept his bright eyes trained on Katniss’ face. Watching her face contort in pleasure and happiness warmed his heart. He could obviously tell that she was enjoying what he was doing to her. He wanted to give her an amazing orgasm and for her to be begging for more. Nothing but the sound of his loud slurping noises were being admitted from the young man. One hand reached underneath her sexy body to start fondling her thick, firm ass. His other hand was busy pressing two fingers onto her clitoris while rubbing circles and rubbing horizontally all over her sensitive bundle of nerves.

His teeth nipped and rubbed against her skin while he did this. Moaning over and over again, he smiled against her delicious pussy and kept playing with her ass and clit. He had every intention of bringing this girl unexplainable pleasure. “Just relax, Katniss. Let the orgasm run through your body. Cum for me.” He ordered with a deep, husky voice. His eyes were now dark full of both lust and passion for Katniss. The way he looked at her was a gaze that only could be described how one lover would look to another.

RE: A Mockingjay Fettered [The Hunger Games One x One between randomname98766789 and

a shudder ripped through the girl's body and she let her head fall back. his words finally sent her over the edge and she reached climax, sweaty and handcuffed. his eyes, oh his eyes would send her to hell, if not for the thoughts she got when she looked in them. she lay there for a moment, trying to catch her breath. "oh god, nolan," katniss whispered to herself. "you. . .i've never felt anything like that before. . ." she trailed off, still basking in the waves of pleasure.

After the brunette’s orgasm subsided, Nolan reached down with his mouth to lick her thighs and pussy until her sweet nectar disappeared. “I know… did you like it? I love how you taste, by the way. I hope to taste you more often.” With a smile, he pressed one final kiss over her clitoris before climbing up the bed and reassuming the cuddling position with his Katniss. Strong arms wrapped around her slender body and his legs wrapped around her too keeping the girls hands cuffed in front. A smile was on his face as he looked around and then back to Katniss.

“Do you want to try and sleep, now? I know you must need some rest. I’ll help fight off the bad dreams this time and maybe you can dream about what we just did.” He murmured, letting his rough lips plant a kiss to her neck.

she was still breathing heavily when he slid back up to hold her in his arms. she was beginning to love his arms. she cuddled up against him and sighed softly, her eyes drifting shut. "it was completely amazing, nolan, and i loved every minute of it," she breathed. she pressed her face into his chest and fought the urge to taste his skin. the words of a song came to her, but words couldn't describe this moment for her. they could try, though. i don't want to be afraid the deeper that i go. it takes my breath away, soft hearts, electric souls.

the girl hummed the song and she just smiled in response to his words. she fell asleep, tightening her legs around his own and drifting off with a contented grin.

Being this close with Katniss allowed Nolan to literally feel her breathing slow down and calm down until she was relaxing in his arms. He kept himself awake until she was actually asleep in case she needed anything from him again. After being sure she was resting peacefully, he pressed a sweet kiss to her cheek and nestled his head against her face and allowed himself to slowly fall asleep as well.

His breathing calmed and he slept peacefully. For him, tomorrow was a day off so he could just spend it with Katniss and not worry about anything else. His arms remained tight around her the entire night wanting to cuddle with her as much as possible. Everything was making him so happy right now and this was the best choice he had ever made.

a yawn stretched the shape of her mouth as she woke the next morning, stretching her stiff muscles. nolan looked to be still sleeping, so katniss took this time to study him. he really was handsome, and he had taken care of her and given her so much pleasure. was it possible that he wasn't such a bad guy? her mind instinctively flitted away from the thought, because he kidnapped her and tied her up. true, he had made her feel amazing but maybe it was just for his own sick ways.

no. he wanted her, because of who she was. nobody else had ever gone to the lengths he had to make her happy. true, she had never had any boyfriends but this level of wanting and care blew her away. katniss stiffened when nolan stirred and she glanced away. just then, her stomach rumbled. she grinned sheepishly, ducking her head. the collar reminded her that she would have to eat from bowls on the floor. she frowned and tried to scoot away from nolan. she didn't want to be his pet, but the serum wouldn't let her protest. instead, quiet joking words left her mouth: "i'm not much of a morning person."

Seeing Katniss first thing in the morning brought a smile to Nolan’s face. A quiet chuckle left his lips and he reached down and pecked her cheek with his rough mouth before sitting up straight and stretching out. “I understand. I’m not much of a morning person either.” He actually heard her stomach grumble earlier and knew she must be hungry. “I will get you something to eat, okay? You just relax and wait. I’ll fix a nice breakfast in bed for you.” He assured the girl before leaving the basement still only wearing his boxers. Did he want her to eat from a bowl every single time? Yes, he did. However, in this process of training her, it might not be a good idea.

After she has fallen for him and will do anything he wants, her food would be strictly in the bowl. For now, he was going to make her actual food on a plate that he would feed her. Besides, what was more romantic than breakfast in bed? Returning downstairs minutes later, he had a plate of toast, eggs, and some ham. He sat beside of her, sitting a glass of juice and a glass of water on the nightstand beside of the bed. He took the toast and then offered her a bite. “Go ahead. Let me treat you like royalty and feed you.” He murmured, wanting her to continue have all these different emotion and signals from Nolan to confuse her and ultimately win her over. After the first bite, he would be feeding her every bit of the food, too.

fear: the emotion she felt when nolan left her alone in the room. she hated being alone, but se had learned to cope with it. it still didn't mean she liked it. she almost reached a hand out to make him stay but restrained herself at the last second. she wanted him, wanted to be near him. was she. . .did she actually love him? with a small sigh, she rested her head on the pillows behind her and closed her eyes. "he'll be back, he won't leave you," she had to keep telling herself. nolan wasn't like that.

her head snapped up as he returned and katniss almost sobbed in relief. he hadn't left her! exhaling shakily, the girl's stomach rumbled upon seeing the food. her mouth watered at the first bite she took and she wrapped her mouth around his fingers, teeth gently tugging the food free of his grip. she took a moment to savor the food, shutting her eyelids and moaning softly at the taste. katniss hadn't had food this good in a long while. she ate eagerly, and once she was finished with the food, she licked the rest of the flavoring off of his digits with smooth strokes of her pink tongue. "nolan, thank you," she murmured, her grey optics meeting his own. she leaned forward to press a kiss to his mouth and then slipped out of bed to stand. she stretched up on her tiptoes and raised her arms high above her head. she glanced at nolan after doing this and the look in his eyes - desire, love, pure animalistic need - killed her. she bit her lip, looking away, feeling shy and insecure. why did he want her, of all people?

Joy filled Nolan’s heart while feeding Katniss. The romantic gesture allowed him to relax with this beautiful, naked girl. When her plate was empty, Nolan intended on making a second trip upstairs to wash the plate. Being a bit of a perfectionist, he wanted to clean the plate as soon as possible. However, his mind escaped elsewhere while watching Katniss stand, stretching out with her handcuffed wrists and the collar around her neck. Adorable was the best fit for the situation right now. Blue eyes widened and pupils dilated at the beautiful sight in front of him. Sitting up on the edge of the bed, his eyes were darkened over and lidded with desire and love and passion. So many emotions filled Nolan’s being, all wanting to break loose in the current moment but being restrained because of the desire to just take it all in.

Finally, Nolan had enough of only watching. Reaching to lightly grip both of her hands and lacing their fingers together, Nolan pulled Katniss to stand in between of his legs. His eyes gazed into her grey optics, finding them so beautiful to stare into. Reaching up, he planted a gentle kiss onto her lips. When their lips did not touch anymore, Nolan slid his arms around her waist and pulled her chest firmly against his own. Kisses were peppered up and down of her collarbone and his eyes closed, focusing on how she felt. “I am the luckiest guy in the world to have you. I’m so happy that you’re mine. I will never leave you.” He promised, resting his chin just above her breasts, shooting her the most passionate and loving smile possible, wrapping his muscular legs around her slender ones from behind, pulling her even tighter to his body.

a lazy smile appeared slowly on her face, her lips parting at his kiss. he was being so sweet, so gentle. she loved it! she couldn't quite bite back a moan, and so the sound slipped from her mouth right after a breathless gasp. she shivered, her hands squeezing nolan's as she tipped forward, pushing him back onto the bed. she felt so bold as she pressed her chest against his own and ground her hips against his. she didn't mean to be so assertive, but he just got her so revved up. she then gently pushed off of him and rolled onto her back. "i didn't mean to be so forward, i'm sorry," she murmured quietly.

katniss lay there, a wide grin on her delicate features and she bit her lip, a rather anxious look on her face. "nolan? . . .i think i'm in love with you," whispered the beautiful girl, her teeth once more snagging her lower lip.

Everything happened all at once. Nolan found himself sitting on the edge of the bed with a growing erection, listening to Katniss talk to him. All of a sudden, a beaming smile broke out across his lips and the male crawled on top of Katniss and then pressed the biggest kiss to her lips yet. “You know what? I love you, too. I love you so much. Don’t be afraid to say it to me. Don’t apologize for being forward, either. If that’s what you want, then please keep going.”

Showing her it was okay to be bold, he pulled the girl right back onto his lap, looking up at the bondage beauty and laying back down. “Let’s try this again, Katniss. Tell me that you love me. Then, finish what you started.” Obviously, he was referring to a moment ago when she stopped grinding against him because she feared she did something wrong. Nolan hoped this showed that it was okay to love and act freely. Nolan wanted to change her entire outlook on life and it seemed to be working so far.

"i love you, nolan. i'm in love with you and i never want to leave you," she whispered as she resumed grinding against him. his erection pressed up against her pussy lips and she moaned, loving the feel of his hardening cock against her, only seperated by the fabric of his boxers. she kept leaning down to kiss him fiercely before leaving little love bites all over hs neck. she only did this fo a few minutes before she slid off of him and just lay beside him, stroking his face and observing. "i like watching you. you're very handsome," she murmured. "tell me something that nobody else knows about you." she requested, grey eyes drifting shut. she grabbed a blanket and threw it over herself, feeling cold. she snuggled closer to nolan, listening to his heartbeat.

Nolan frowned after Katniss ceased rubbing against his bulge though he felt happy when they cuddled up together. Musing over her question briefly, Nolan settled on his answer. “Nobody except you knows that I’ve always dreamed of finding a pretty girl that I can love while that pretty girl loves me back. In this world, there’s so much going on and I’ve had to be the tough, unemotional guy for so long. I just wanted someone to care for and that would care for me too. To everyone, I’m just a stone cold guy with little to no feelings. But to you… I want to be the love of your life. That’s what you know that nobody else does. I’m happy to say this is true.”

Nolan knew he was head over heels for this girl already. Taking both of her cuffed hands into his own, he pressed another kiss to her lips and held it for quite a few moments. After pulling back from the kiss, he was breathing hard and beaming at the brunette, completely content with the moment. “You’ve made me the happiest man alive. I can’t ever thank you enough.” He cooed quietly into her ear, reaching to lace their fingers together, still cuddling impossibly closer to her, the love basically radiating from every word he spoke.

"can we do something? something fun?" the girl asked after she listened to his words. she let them sink in and grinned, kissing him softly and movng to lay on him instead. she felt his arms wrap around her waist and she blushed lightly. the sixteen year old then proceeded to give him gentle kisses, peppering them all over his face. "i don't think you realize how hot you are, nolan," she whispered, biting her lip soon after the words were out. "you make me want you with each passing minute, andsometimes it becomes almost unbearable."

the last word was breathed out, her fingers squeezing his with a fierce passion. she pressed her lips to his and when she pulled back, she had to catch her breath. "touch me," she begged quietly, guiding one of his hands to her clit and the other to her breast. "i-i want you to!"

When his right hand touched Katniss’ breast, Nolan immediately began fondling her mound of flesh. They were so big even for such a young girl and he knew they would grow as she grew older. His left hand started to rub circles on her clit with the pads of two of his fingers. He was more than happy to oblige with what Katniss wanted. Nolan would touch her all day long if she asked. He also wanted to kiss her, leaning forward and pressing their lips together in another heated, passionate kiss. His tongue slithered inside of her mouth and he realized how familiar the taste and shape of her lips felt.

“I want you to touch me, too.” Nolan murmured quietly while he began rolling her nipple around between his fingers. When asking her to do this, Nolan spread out his legs just a bit and his growing erection was pressing against the girl’s thigh, in a perfect position for her to reach down with her handcuffed hands to stroke him. It was something he eagerly looked forward to, knowing that her hands being cuffed together would only add to his wonderful sensations. “Do you like when I touch you, Katniss?”

katniss's fingers twitched, her body being overwhelmed with pleasurable sensations. oh how she loved him! at his quiet words, her hands moved down to his hard member and sowly began to stroke it, tghtening her grip when she got near his base. "i love t when you touch me, nolan oh yeah baby," she found herself whispering.

// super rushed

Nolan moaned almost immediately after Katniss’ cuffed hands touched his member. It caused a shiver to run up and down his spine in the most arousing way possible. A smirk grew on his lips and he added more pressure to his touch on Katniss, leaning down to kiss her on the lips and allowing his tongue to slither inside of her mouth to deepen the kiss even further, one hand slipping into the back of her hair while tugging on it with his fingers.

a groan slipped from her mouth and she bucked her hips into his, their tongues warring with each other. she moved her hands faster, gripping him tighter before breaking away from the kiss. "nolan, please, i need you. . .m-my pussy needs you. p-please!" she gasped out, her mouth finding his neck and latching on.

Nolan liked to hear that. Once Katniss stopped stroking him, he placed her bound arms around his neck so her hands were in his hair. Then, he looked deeply into her eyes and pressed another firm kiss to her lips while he slowly lifted his hips and pushed inside of the sexy girl, moaning out her name rather loudly as he entered.

katniss's eyes widened for a moment, pain racing through her at the feeling of nolan pushing into her and taking her virginity. she bit his lip hard, almost drawing blood. "sorry, it hurts. . ." she panted, staying quiet until she felt adjusted to his size. she then nodded once, kissing him back very gently but with underlying passion. she moved her hips slightly, closing her eyes and then letting them flutter open again. she tugged on his hair, sighing quietly.

Nolan continued to be slow and gentle with Katniss. “I know baby.” He whispered into her ear, gently caressing her cheeks with his hands, starting to deepen the kiss even more. His cock slowly deepened inside of her even further, throbbing and threatening to burst already. He moaned out her name while the orgasm was building, finally allowing his hands to rest onto her breasts, fondling and squeezing them lightly. God, they felt so good within his hands, allowing his fingers to dig into the flesh. “I love you.” He repeated again.

"oh, god, i love you too, nolan." she murmured against his mouth, sucking briefly on his tongue while continuing to pull at his hair. as he went deeper inside her, she hummed in pleasure and gasped as he brushed against her g-spot. "a-ah, nolan!" she cried out, beginning to writhe underneath him. she felt her climax rapidly approaching and bit down on her own lip. "fuck!"

Nolan returned the moaning into her mouth, his hands squeezing her ass firmly and continuing to kiss her. It felt so good to be inside of her and showing how much he loved her. “I am getting so close Katniss… I will make you full of my cum.” He purred into her ear with a deep voice, slapping her ass again and nipping at her lower lip again.

Back
Top Bottom