Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arena of Champions and Harlots game idea [LF GM/players]

Desril

Star
So I had an idea for a Pathfinder game.

The PCs (1-4 pending on interest) are all adventurers of a least a little renown (probably levels 3-5) who were all captured by slavers/monsters/a cult/demons/whatever.

The point is, they find themselves forced into a Roman-esque gladatorial arena, fighting for the amusement of the audience and the ruler of wherever they are (Cheliax? The Darklands? The Worldwound? Maybe they're all the way in the Midnight Isles, fighting in the Battlebliss Arena?) but they're not fighting for their lives. No, see, if they lose, they aren't killed. They're forced to mate with their opponents, who might some times be humans, but could be animals, monsters, demons, or any other beast imaginable.

Obviously, the fights should be exceptionally difficult for the PCs to win.

Of course, just a rape game might get old, so anyone interested is encouraged to add a storyline.

Any takers?

I would be totally down for this, and I already have some ideas for an actual plot.

1. The PCs are offered their freedom after enough victories. This provides motivation to win and a possible endgame scenario, but not much else.

2. The PCs organize an escape attempt over the course of several months. Jailbreak stories tend to be fun and it gives us a reason to befriend the other gladiators. Possibly even some of the ones we've faced before.

3. The PCs are expected to ravish any opponent they defeat, and there are dire consequences for not doing so. Depending on the alignments into play, this could either lead to some dramatic moral dilemmas or tragic descents into total savagery. This possible story aspect is also compatible with the other two.

Back
Top Bottom