Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On the Twelfth Night... (Madam Mim and Xana)

Olivia waited anxiously for either twin to say something. Anything! Finally Viola seemed to register the news and sprang from her seat to hug her. Laughing she hugged her wife back, struggling to restrain herself from kissing her and showing too much intimacy in front of Sebastian. She laughed again when Viola started listing all the things they would have to do in the coming months. "We have some time," she assured her, resisting the urge to call her 'love.' "This baby won't arrive until spring, and we'll have nothing to do but baby things once the snow starts falling. We'll be fairly sick of it by New Year, I'm sure." Olivia was careful to use 'we' in an attempt to include Sebastian in their plans. He was, after all, their father.

"I'm happy too," she returned truthfully, kissing Sebastian's cheek and hugging him back. They had been making slow progress--but progress nonetheless--at becoming friends instead of choosing to despise each other as many couples in loveless marriages did. She had no idea how this was going to work, if she were honest; he had a right to be a father to his child, but she wanted Viola to be as much mother to it as she was. Well...there was time to figure these things out, and she wouldn't ruin the joy of the revelation by posing this conundrum to Viola today. "We'll celebrate tonight, hm?" she suggested. "There are a few local nobles coming to help us celebrate our anniversary, so we can announce another thing to celebrate while we're at it."

~*~

"He hugged you." Olivia laid in the grass between the flower beds, idly playing with Viola's fingertips. "I think Sebastian may have finally forgiven you, despite all your best efforts to be the one to give me a child instead." She grinned teasingly over at her wife before rolling onto her side then leaning over Viola and kissing her deeply. "I've never been so happy," she said truthfully when she came up for air before leaning down and peppering kisses over her throat and chest. Slowly she unlaced the front of her wife's dress, then her corset, to continue her kisses over her breasts.

"I love these," she mumbled against her skin, sucking gently at a rosy nipple as she slid one leg across Viola to straddle her. "I love you." Olivia spent a few minutes in silence, kissing and suckling at Viola's breasts and generally letting her hands roam freely over her body. "So I was wondering..." she said finally, not taking her attention from her wife's creamy skin, "I mean, I had a few thoughts..." Her fingers cupped her mound through the layers of skirts. "You remember how I went into town for a few hours last week, and wouldn't let you come with me?" She moved her hand against Viola and scraped her teeth against her chest. It was a bit of an awkward topic to approach straight-on, but she didn't think Viola wouldn't at least try it. "I was working on a surprise for you. I went to...well, to one of those shops," she tore her attention away from her breasts long enough to give her a significant look, "and the woman who owned it gave me a few...suggestions. I didn't say anything that would put us in jeopardy," she added quickly. "I was sure to mention my husband. But I was wondering whether...well...whether you'd be open to some of those suggestions? I figured our anniversary would be the perfect time to start experimenting." Her hand resumed its attentions through her skirt--just enough pressure to tease but not enough to lead to any sort of satisfaction--and she bent her head to her wife's breasts exposed to the open air, hidden as they were by the flowers.

"We don't have to if you're not comfortable with it," she added before circling the tip of her tongue around one nipple. "It's just...you know how your body is the altar at which I worship. I only want to take my devotion further."

Viola Nodded as her wife pointed out how Sebastian had hugged, her, surmising that he had forgiven her. “I think you are right. At least, I hope you are right. I said some rather horrible things to him, the night I left. The sort of thing you can’t really take back,” she admitted, stroking Olivia’s hair. But it wasn’t so strange for him to forgive her. After all, he and Olivia had found an arrangement for their marriage that benefitted them both and was even now carrying their family’s legacy.

Clearly though, Olivia had other ideas besides discussing her brother. Ideas that lay under her corset, as her fingers tugged at the laces. Viola usually preferred being dominant, because hearing Olivia get off was sweet music, and feeling her climax was heaven, but it was always exciting when Olivia took charge. Feeling Olivia explore her assured her that the attraction was mutual, that her wife found her as sexy and desirable as she found Olivia. It was the knowing that Olivia enjoyed this, enjoyed her and wasn’t merely making the best of a bad situation. It was just a compromise, like she had with her brother.

“You wish to…experiment?” Viola gasped, utterly defenseless against her wife’s charms, Olivia having learned what drove her wild. God, there was hardly anything Viola could have denied her now, and that was the least of it. “That sounds…hot,” She decided, squirming into Olivia’s touch, craving more than the teasing she was being subject to. Craving the touch of Olivia’s delicate fingers inside her.

“I…I do want…God, Olivia, I want you! Whatever you want, love. Whatever you want to do to me, or want me to do to you. Please…please…just tell me…” her words became desperate as Olivia teased her, arousal building until it was demanding. She tried to kiss her wife, to soothe the passion burning beneath her skin, but Olivia was attentive to her breasts, nearly impossible to pull away. Spreading herself, inviting, begging Olivia to do more, to take more, to give more, “Olivia…Oh, Olivia love, please…”

They'd made love in the gardens a number of times, but Olivia didn't intend this to be one of those times. She grinned as her wife writhed beneath her, opening herself to her touch, begging with both her words and her body. It was so very sweet, listening to how Viola craved her even as she denied her what she wanted most; a novel change of pace from her usual dominance, not that the countess ever complained about that, either.

"Well I can't really tell you," she said slowly, grinning against her wife's skin, "but I can show you."

A bit clumsily, Olivia pushed herself to her feet before helping Viola up. She insisted with more kisses and a line of love bites along Viola's collarbone that she keep her breasts exposed to the open air until they were in absolute peril of being seen. Olivia had developed some exhibitionist tendencies over the past few, glorious months--the gardens, the balcony, the chapel altar, the dining table--but contented herself with limiting them to the shade of night or the protective embrace of the hedges. The openness of it and the risk of getting caught brought a thrill of excitement to their marriage. Once Viola had re-fastened her corset (though not without some playfully petulant interference from her wife) Olivia led her up to their room, but made her close her eyes and sit while she made things ready. Just to ensure her compliance, Olivia fastened one of her silk sashes around Viola's eyes and stood back, biting her lower lip and admiring the way her wife looked before taking her purchases from their hiding places.

"Alright you can look."

On each post of the bed was a length of silk onto which had been attached cotton cuffs for the wrists and ankles with little silver buckles, and across the pillow was a matching lavender silk ribbon just wide enough to cover the eyes. In the middle of the bed Olivia had laid out a number of polished wooden toys, the kind of which they had never used before, accompanied by a queer-looking harness and gag. Next to them was a wooden-handled flogger with strips of suede the same lavender as the restraints (she hadn't been brave enough for the harder leather yet), a long ostrich feather, and a diamond-studded, embroidered collar which buckled in the back and to which had been tied a leash. Olivia stood next to the bed in her corset and stockings, her dark hair still pinned into its elaborate style, jewels glittering at her ears and throat and her wedding ring seeming somehow more prominent as she gripped one bed post.

"I want you to do whatever you want to me," she said in a low voice, just a tad bit nervous. They'd never done anything as creative as any of these options would offer. "Or to make me do whatever you want to you."

Getting caught still terrified Viola. There had been several close encounters with servants, when Olivia and Viola were a tad too affectionate with one another. But Olivia was very good to those who worked for her, so the gossip was minimal. There was still a fear of being caught by her brother, however. He figured she had a lover, because it was the arrangement they had come to, but Viola fear that discovering who that lover was would be devastating to him, as well as break the fragile peace that had been built since their fight. But dammit if Olivia’s teasing didn’t complicate the issue, always a struggle between wanting more of Olivia, and not wanting to get caught.

So it was a relief to follow Olivia back to their room. Still a relief, even as Olivia asked to cover her eyes with silk, with felt very interesting. Then there was anticipation, waiting for what Olivia wanted to show her, waiting for what Olivia wanted to do to her. What she discovered when she was allowed to remove the blindfold was surprising, and she let out a nervous laugh as she took it all in, “What’s this?”

Viola took a moment to handle each of the objects, imagination running wild as she wondered how they might use each of them. How one might feel against skin, inside, “Oh, ma jonquille, you want to use all of these?”

"I want you to do whatever you want to me. Or to make me do whatever you want to you."

She put on the leather harness, strapping it tight to her skin. “It’s a bit queer,” Viola noted, picking a one of the wooden toys, and rotating it in her hand. Letting the silence settle for a moment, she met Olivia’s eyes with a cheeky grin, “But so am I, so I think it’s a good fit.” She traced the wooden phallus along her wife’s fair skin “I want to make love to you. And I want to fuck you silly,” she giggled, nipping at Olivia’s lips until her mouth opened to accept her tongue. “Why don’t you lie down, and I’ll test all of it on you, so we can figure out which we like the best.”

She helped Olivia onto the bed, placing each wrist in a cuff, and trailing a line of kisses down arms and shoulders all the while. A pattern she continued as she fit cuffs to Olivia’s ankles as well. Teasing kisses along her thighs, just to watch Olivia squirm underneath the embrace. “Would you like the blindfold, or do you want to see what I am going to do to you?”

Olivia couldn't help but laugh a little when Viola put on the harness and announced it to be appropriately queer. "One of those is supposed to go in it, I think," she said, goosebumps raising on her skin as the cool, smooth wood traced along her skin. It didn't take much persuasion on Viola's part to accept her tongue and curl her own around it, her hands resting on her wife's hips as she stepped closer. Obediently she laid down and allowed herself to be buckled into the cuffs.

"The doctor said we should be gentle for now," she said, leaning up to kiss her wife's temple as her kisses passed from one shoulder to the other and she bound the other wrist. "Not exceedingly gentle, but too rough and the baby could be hurt. He's very delicate right now."

Viola's kisses continued down her middle and along her thighs, making her squirm under the pleasure of it and ache for more. With her ankles bound spread-eagle the air moved against her wet slit, making her eager and needy. She almost wished she'd stripped naked before letting Viola see her, wearing nothing but her ring...but this way, in her garter and corset, Viola could unwrap her like an anniversary present and slowly expose her to the open air with nothing she could do about it. The idea made her shiver in anticipation.

"Blindfold me," she said decisively. "You looked so pretty sitting there like that, minette, it's only nice to return the favor. Besides, I like surprises." She grinned and lifted her head to allow Viola to tie the blindfold behind her head, then laid it back down and waited anxiously for the pleasure to come.

Minette? Oh, what dirty mouth you have now, love.” Viola giggled, fluttering between her thighs at the word. She placed the blindfold over Olivia’s eyes, more featherlight kisses ghosting over cheeks, just brushing against lips before trailing down her throat. One hand reach for the feather, at first, since she was already feeling so light and delicate.

“Do you like this one, love?” Viola tease, kneeling between her thighs. Letting the feather tickle from wrist to shoulder while the other took her time with the laces. Letting the vane graze her throat and collarbone. “Or is this too soft for you?” She teased the feather down the bridge of her nose as her corset came open, palming a breast that seemed fuller. “Maybe you like something else more?” She swapped the feather for the flogger, trailing those strands over nipples. Down her cute little stomach, swelling ever so slight with their child, and along a thigh. Creamy white thighs.

Biting her lip, she pulled her hand back slightly, before bring it down on the thigh. Watching the expression on Olivia’s face. “You like that?” She asked, the shadow of doubt and worry in her voice. Switching the flogger to the other hand, she caressed the spot she had whips, the skin pinkening a smidge. Another deep breath, bringing it down on the other thigh, a little faster, not harder. Listening for the sound to escape her wife’s throat, listening for pleasure or pain or both, “is this what you want?” Tenative, fingers traced her slit. Testing the waters with these new sensations. “Tell me if you like it. Please.”

"What?" Olivia giggled, blushing and trying to look innocent. "You are my pretty pussycat, non?" She grinned at the wordplay even as Viola blindfolded her. The feeling of her wife's lips on her throat, however light, was enhanced by her blindness.

"Mm!" She giggled again and squirmed as Viola tickled her against the sensitive underside of her arm. "I think it would be good for some things...!" She tried not to yelp too loudly as it tickled her. She was discovering she was more ticklish than she'd thought. Olivia's breasts swelled as she took a deep breath, happy to be free of a corset which seemed more and more constraining every day. She twitched her nose when Viola tickled it with the feather while palming her breast. That was a little itchy.

"Maybe you like something else more?" her wife suggested.

"We can try." Olivia felt strands of something trail over her nipples and knew it could only be the flogger. This she was a little scared of, but she knew Viola would never hurt her on purpose, and that the second she said stop it would stop. Now the anxiety came from the anticipation, not knowing if or when her wife would strike her.

The actual strike was painful...but surprisingly pleasant. It stung but in a weirdly appealing way. Olivia winced if nothing else because she'd been surprised and a small noise escaped her throat. Viola's hand over the stinging spot was comforting and pleasurable, causing Olivia to groan quietly and move toward that hand. Another blow evoked a light gasp and she bit her lip when Viola tentatively stroked her slit. She tried to move, to bring her hands to her wife's hair but found her hands could only move a few inches. She lightly tugged uselessly at the restraints as Viola begged her to tell her whether she enjoyed this, and found that just as much as she enjoyed the sting of the flogger, she enjoyed being bound and blinded and at Viola's mercy. It spoke of an unquestioning trust and made her feel all the closer to her wife for it.

"I love it," she breathed, smiling in what she hoped was a reassuring manner. "I'd love it even more if you kissed where you struck. Your hand felt good; your lips would feel better." Olivia moved against her in an attempt to feel her wife's fingers against her slit, but it seemed like teasing was half the fun. "Do it again Viola. My Viola...oh my love..."

Viola released a held breath in relief. Olivia liked it, and that was all that mattered. Giggling away the anxiety, she kneeled down to Olivia’s thighs, nuzzling the pink marks she had left on her wife’s skin. Tender, loving kisses to soothe the pain away, before bringing the flogger down again, striking her thigh once more. Fingers that had been teasing were now soaking, drenched with Olivia’s longing as she pushed them in. Enjoying the tensing of Olivia’s body, as the whip collided with flesh. Tensing that continued as she kissed the impact area, introducing the wet heat of her tongue.

“When did my sweet wife become such a naughty girl?” Viola questioned, twisting two fingers inside Olivia. The whip came down before she could get answer, followed by the warmth of lips, planting a dozen kisses while giving Olivia a chance to speak, or catch her breath. Slowly, she worked in and out of Olivia’s slit, humming along with the moist resonance of flesh in flesh. Letting anticipation build, grazing skin with the suede flogger until Olivia was clenching in need. Two quick slaps with the soft straps, before returning to kiss and caress her more. She liked that part the most, the tenderness after the sting. Indulging her wife, seeking the balance between pain and pleasure.

She built a rhythm with her fingers, not stopping the momentum despite using the whip intermittently and lavishing affection in the aftermath. Teasing the clit with her thumb, wanting to drive Olivia wild, enjoying nothing more than her wife’s ecstasy (those her own ecstasy was a very close second). “Cum for me, my love,” Viola directed, bringing the whip down again, “Show me how much you like this.”

Olivia moaned and writhed impotently, jumping with each unexpected strike of the whip and sighing at the delicious heat of her wife's tongue. When she questioned when she'd become so naughty, the countess smiled and opened her mouth to answer. Instead she let out a brief yelp of surprise when the flogger came down on her once more. Slowly Viola kissed her body and worked her fingers in and out of her, building the anticipation.

"Maybe it was when I learned how wonderful my wife was," she suggested, "and started thinking about how good a mistress she could be to me." She wasn't quite used to dirty talk like this, but she liked it. Olivia breathed in sharply as the whip came down twice more, her walls clenching needily around her fingers. Viola built her up to her orgasm but seemed to know exactly what to do whenever she came to close, to not let her have her release.

"Cum for me, my love. Show me how much you like this."

Viola brought the flogger down again and Olivia didn't need telling twice. It was mere moments between her command and Olivia arching her back, crying out in her release, her walls pulsing around her wife's fingers as she plummeted over the edge of control and into ecstasy. She longed to bed her knees, to writhe with her legs around Viola, but at the same time the restraint was a sweet reminder that there was more to come. Her breasts heaving as she tried to catch her breath, Olivia turned her face in the direction of her wife's voice.

"Viola," she moaned, licking her lips. "Oh my precious Viola, my sweet wife..."

Olivia’s climax sent a delicious thrill along Viola’s spine. Excited, by the writhing of her lithe figure and the mewling of her pleasure. Giggling, she brushed her body against Olivia’s, just pressing her wife down into the mattress. Tasting the bliss on her lips and tongue, letting it wash over her. “What shall I try next?” She teased, nibbling at Olivia’s lower lip, unable to ignore the heat radiating between her wife’s thighs.

Taking initiative, Viola picked out one of the wooden phalluses. It had some weight to it, clearly solid and well crafted. It was honestly pleasing to look at, if abstract in its aesthetic. Tauntingly, she ran it down the length of Olivia’s body, prodding perky nipples along the way. “What do you think, love? Should this one be next?”

Once more she found herself between Olivia’s thighs, possibly her favorite place in the world. Eying her dripping slit, still quaking from her first orgasm. With a hungry hum, she pressed one thumb against the lips, parting them slightly. Enjoying the sight of pretty pink pussy lips twitching in anticipation. The other hand held the toy, stroking her opening, letting her lust cost its tip. “Do you want it inside, love? Shall I fuck you with it?” Instead of waiting for an answer, she pushed it in, slow. Watching with parted lips as it disappeared inside her, parting her lips.

“Fuck,” she breathed, entranced by the sight. She hadn’t expected that. “You look so good,” Viola murmured, stroking the wooden toy into and out, slow deep movements that made a faint sucking noise. Taking the toy all the way out, she ran her tongue along its length, indulging in the taste of her wife’s musk clinging to it. Then she affixed it to the leather harness she wore, and once more pushed into Olivia, leaning over her as she did.

“Tell me what you like, love. Tell me if I should go harder, or faster.”

Olivia mewled and squirmed as her wife nibbled at her lip and pressed her body against her. Her skin seemed hyper-sensitive to touch as something ran down her body, though she couldn't quite tell if it was one of the phalluses, the handle of the flogger, or something else. She shivered. Viola slid back down between her thighs and her hips twitched violently upward when one finger parted her lips. Everything was sensitive, moreso now that she had orgasmed once. She breathed in sharply and let out a sigh of pleasure as Viola pressed it inside her.

"Oh Viola..." she breathed, moving her hips to meet the phallus as it pressed inside her. When Viola took it away she lifted her head, knowing she wouldn't be able to see through the blindfold but trying anyway. There were soft noises before it pushed inside her again and she could feel Viola leaning over her. "Oh God!" She wished she could see it, the sight of her wife fucking her like a man might, leaning over her, pressing her hips to hers before pulling out again.

"Tell me what you like, love," Viola said softly. "Tell me if I should go harder, or faster."

"I...I wish you could go harder," Olivia whimpered before interrupting herself with a moan. "But the baby...our baby..." She grinned and laughed lightly. "We'll have to do this more once he's bigger."

Viola laughed along with her wife, Olivia’s happiness proving to be contagious. “Gentle then.” She declared, pulling nearly all the way out of Olivia before pushing back in. Slow, deep strokes, moving to the tempo of Olivia’s breathing and moans. Her hands explored her wife’s splayed form, not entirely sure what she was supposed to do with them. A thought that made her self-conscious, anxious. The bedroom had always been her domain, because she always knew just what to drive her lover wild. This was uncharted territory. Was she doing it right?

A shuddered sigh from Olivia’s lips washed away much of the nerves. Olivia liked it, and that was all that mattered. Besides, experimentation was fun wasn’t it? Discovering something new about herself and Olivia. Like, that she liked this, liked moving her body against Olivia’s, feeling breasts brush against one another’s. Liked the way Olivia seemed to rise to meet her, bridging her hips so they pressed together each time. One hand went under her wife’s head, bringing her closer so she could drink in her cries of pleasure. The other held Olivia's hip, pulling her against herself with each deep thrust.

“DO you like this, love?” Viola whispered in her ear, her breathing going raspy. This was more work than she would have realized. She nibbled her wife’s ear while she awaited the answer, wondering briefly if she would enjoy being penetrated as much as Olivia did. She did enjoy fingers inside her, both Olivia’s and her own. Would she like this, if it were Olivia atop her? The vision in her mind made her quiver, moving a little faster, curious now. Hungry, perhaps more than a little. “Do you want to do this to me?”

Olivia moaned and writhed, gripping the ties that bound her wrists to the bedposts. She sighed and pressed her hips up against Viola's, wishing she could thrust harder without worrying about the baby. Well...they would have all the time in the world, once he got bigger and stronger. She loved the feeling of her nipples pressed against Viola's flesh the way they did when they slept or explored each other. What little she could move her knees she pressed them against Viola's sides, unable to get enough of her wife. One hand went under her head and she kissed her wife enthusiastically, moaning against her lips before nibbling at them then grinning.

"Do you like this, love?" Viola whispered.

"More than you know," she replied breathlessly. "Oh God Viola how did we not think of this until now?" It was the best of both worlds: penetration, which would have been the only enjoyable part of her nights with Sebastian if he could get over thinking only of his own pleasure, combined with Viola and the way the love of her life made her feel.

"Do you want to do this to me?" her wife murmured. Olivia's eyebrows raised above the blindfold.

"If that's what you want, my love," she promised, "I would pleasure you like this all night."

“You’ll have to be gentle,” Viola insisted, savoring the salty sweat building along her wife’s neck. Biting on a vein, in time with her thrusts, loving the way Olivia arched into her each time. Hands continued to explore Olivia’ trailing down hips to thighs, feeling how she tensed, and struggled against her bondage. She rubbed the right leg, wide, slow circles, fingers growing needier as her rhythm built.

“I love you, Olivia,” She murmured against her wife’s jaw, feeling so close to her now. Feelings that went beyond the physical, just sense a deeper connection between them. Married, in love, with a child on the way, obscenely happy, everything was so perfect. Olivia was perfect, and Viola still wasn’t sure how she had ended up so lucky. “God, I love you so much. Cum for me again, so you can make love to me, as well.”

The hand that had been stroking her thigh moved, Viola adjusting enough she could fit her hand between their bodies. Teasing her wife’s clit, firm and throbbing from the first orgasm. She could feel the phallus moving as she did, feel it slick with Olivia’s pleasure and she groaned. “I love you so…”

Olivia gasped and squirmed a little when Viola began to tease her sensitive clit. Their bodies moved in tandem, fit together so perfectly as though they had been made for each other. Surely God had made them for each other, two pieces of a whole. "I love you too Viola," she moaned, squirming beneath her wife, their sweat-slicked bodies moving against one another. "Fiercely and forever. Oooh Viola!"

Her walls clenched again, this time around the wooden phallus which made it seem all the more fulfilling for reasons which escaped her. Olivia waited impatiently for her wife to undo her bonds, kissing and nibbling at any flesh that might come near enough to her mouth as Viola worked at the restraints. She pushed the blindfold from her eyes and, as soon as her feet were free, pounced on Viola with a giggle and pinned her to the mattress. She peppered her with kisses all over her face and throat, then worked her way down to her breasts, then lower and lower until she finally reached the queer-looking harness.

"Suppose I had better clean it off first?" she suggested with a wry smile. She didn't wait for Viola's answer but wrapped her lips around the toy and moaned as she sucked off her own taste. She turned her eyes, wide and falsely innocent, up to Viola to watch as she snuck two fingers beneath the harness and rubbed her clit as she fellated the toy.

But she didn't allow Viola to cum. As soon as she sensed her wife climbing to that precipice of pleasure she declared the phallus clean and tugged the straps of the harness loose, pulling it off of Viola and slipping it on herself. Now she worked the other way, kissing Viola's swollen clit before working her way up her stomach, to her breasts, then her mouth. Slowly, gently, she slid the toy in little by little until their hips pressed together. Olivia watched for any sign of discomfort, knowing Viola had never experienced the same attraction to men that she had and keenly aware that this could all go horribly if she didn't do things properly.

"Do you like this?" she asked softly, trying not to sound concerned.

“Do you like how you taste as much as I do?” Viola teased, before gasping, Olivia’s soft fingers heavenly on her clit. There were no more teasing words now. Just gasps and sighs and moans. Already so keyed up from making love to her wife, from indulging and enjoying Olivia’s pleasure, that even a slight touch was able to make her shudder. And it was over as it quickly as it began, her wife apparently repaying the earlier teasing. Once their bodies aligned again, Viola was positively quivering. A complete mess of need and desire.

Viola’s hands caressed her wife’s back, her longing imprinted in each touch. Trailing up Olivia’s spine, as her own body buck and writhed under her wife’s. She was lost in the warmth of Olivia’s lips as the phallus pushed into her, whimpering into the kiss. But there wasn’t much resistance, as wet as she was. And Olivia never pushed harder than she could take, smoothly sliding until they were perfectly connected, once more.

It felt natural, to caress Olivia’s thighs with her own and hook ankles in with Olivia’s calves. Desperate to feel all of her wife, all at once. “I do. Almost as much as I liked fucking you.” She rasped, nipping at her wife’s lips. “Take me love. Take all of me. It’s already yours. It’s always been yours.”

"I like how you taste better," Olivia murmured against her skin as she slipped her fingers under the leather. Viola was exquisite beneath her, quivering at her touch, gasping from pleasure. Olivia shivered as her wife trailed her hands up her spine, delighting in her touch as she leaned down to kiss her. It was slow and deep, deep as the length of wood inside her as their hips met once more.

Viola begged her to take her as she hooked her ankles around Olivia's calves. As she bent to suckle at her wife's nipples it felt strangely natural to thrust into her, to grip her hips and bring them to meet hers. Olivia almost wished she could feel what it was like to be inside her like this, with her own flesh instead of the toy. Her clit rubbed against the leather and metal, stimulating her with each thrust and making her groan.

"God I love you," she whispered, watching Viola's face as she slowly and carefully brought her leg up and hooked her knee over her shoulder. "Tell me if this is too much," she insisted softly. Olivia planted slow kisses along Viola's calf and the inside of her knee as she thrusted at a new, deeper angle, one hand on her thigh and the other gripping the hip that was still on the bed. She had never felt closer to her wife.

Viola could hardly speak, just a mess of shudders and moans as Olivia changed her position. Opening her, to take more of the toy within her. She managed a gasping “Olivia,” penetration more intensely pleasurable than she could have believed. And her wife’s creativity had her curious, to try different position herself. How would Olivia like to take it? How else would she like to take it? Suddenly this was a very exciting opportunity for them both.

“I…I love you! God, how I love you!” Viola cried out, her entire body responding to her wife’s strokes, begging for more, begging for all of her, everything. “Olivia! Olivia love…Oh God Olivia!” Bliss gripping her mind, gripped the phallus within, gripped her wife shoulder wither knee. A slave to ecstasy, nothing left to do but surrender to it, give in.

“Oh, Love…” she sighed, satisfaction written in her half open eyes and lazy smile. Pulling her wife down to kiss, hard and deep, wanting to repay some of this pleasure. “Are we going to manage to leave the bedroom today? Or shall I keep you here, a prisoner to passion desire?” She teased, hold Olivia close, loving the feel of her soft body against her own, and the beat of her heart in her chest. “I suppose we will need to eat, eventually. I can’t just gorge myself you, after all.”

Viola cried out her name and Olivia shuddered, a miniature orgasm rippling through her body even as her wife's leg tightened over her shoulder. Normally Olivia was more than happy to allow Viola to take the lead but this--writhing under her, begging for her, completely at her mercy--was sexier than she could have imagined. Perhaps once the baby had come, or even once he'd just gotten a little bigger and less fragile, they could experiment like this more. Viola pulled her down for a hard kiss and she gripped her hips possessively.

"Are we going to leave the bedroom today? Or shall I keep you here, a prisoner to passion and desire?" Viola teased.

"I'm the prisoner?" Olivia teased back, pressing her hips slowly forward to push the phallus deep inside her once more. "I'm the one holding you down, remember." She chuckled and kissed Viola's nose.

"I suppose we will need to eat, eventually. I can't just gorge myself on you, after all."

"Mm, and I'm eating for two now," she reminded her. "I don't think the baby would find Mummy very filling." She grinned and kissed Viola again, deeply and passionately. They were going to have a child of their own! They were going to be parents! Slowly she withdrew the phallus and collapsed on the bed next to Viola. "Do you want him to call you that?" she asked after some thought. "Or did you have something else in mind? And we need to discuss names." Olivia laid her head on Viola's chest, her own breasts more tender than usual from arousal. "How many children do you want, anyway?"

Viola could only laugh as Olivia peppered her with questions, stroking her wife’s dark fair. Too serene to mind much of anything right now, just basking in the happiness of them moment. In Olivia’s radiant glow of joy.

“I love the idea of our child calling me Mummy, but…I just worry it will cause confusion, and raise questions.” Viola admitted, lazily stroking her wife’s belly, still amazed by the life growing within her, “After all, my brother still doesn’t know we are together, and I have no idea how he will take that. Especially since we are just now getting along again. Not that his disapproval could tear me from you now, love, but everything would be so much easier if he were abreast of it.”

“Now names? Well, clearly a girl should be named after her doting aunt,” she teased, ticking Olivia with light kisses, “But if we aren’t being quite so vain, we could name the child for your parents, or mine, or someone else entirely. We could name a boy for my brother, if we need to cultivate goodwill with him. We might just need to make a list, and start narrowing it down. Not that we don’t have plenty of time!”

"How many children do you want, anyway?"

“Why don’t we see how you take to pregnancy, before we commit to a number? I love the idea of a family, my sweet, but I worry about you as well. That said, as much as my brother and I drove each other crazy, it was always nice to have him around, a constant companion. So, if you recover well from this birth, I say at least two. Do you still want the three or four you talked about on our wedding day?”

Viola was content to lie in bed for a while longer, enjoying the pleasant conversation and the delightful aftermath of loving making. Indulging in the feel of her wife’s soft body against her own and gentle warmth of the early afternoon sun. But she was hungry, and she imagined Olivia was as well. “Shall I have some food brought up for us? Perhaps you could eat while I do,” She teased, nibbling on an ear, before moving in for another deep kiss. “I can hardly get enough of you.”

Sebastian had been busy all morning, unable to contain his energy from the news Olivia had given him this morning. He wanted to tell someone! But telling Annette seemed cruel, as he doubted she wanted a reminder that she was his mistress and not his wife. And Viola already knew, since she was at breakfast with them. So he spent the morning writing a letter to his parent to relay the good news. That, however, didn’t take up much space, and he found himself discussing his sister as well.

Viola is just as thrilled to learn about the pregnancy as I and Olivia were. I dare say time spent with her sister in law has tempered my sister, growing into her true, feminine self under Olivia’s care. I think now, while she is so excited about the impending arrival of her niece or nephew, would be a prime opportunity to see her married off. After having spent the summer with Olivia and I, and seen how lovely marriage can truly be, she is certain to be more amenable to any suitors you put forth.

"Well then you will be Mummy and I will be Mama," Olivia said firmly when Viola acquiesced to being called Mummy. Her smile fell when she brought up Sebastian, but giggled and leaned over at the word 'abreast.' "Hehe, you said breast," she giggled, closing her lips around Viola's nipple then tracing kisses over her breasts as the topic turned to names. She didn't want to think of Sebastian right now. They'd been slowly becoming friends, and Olivia could even find herself physically attracted to him...but she needed love, and that belonged entirely to Viola.

"My dear, do I seem particularly delicate to you?" she teased when her wife expressed concerns over seeing how she fared with one pregnancy. "I want however many you want. If you want to stop after two we'll stop, but I would just as happily give you a dozen children. I want a family with you, and I don't care how large or small that family is."

The two women laid in one another's arms, basking in the sun like cats and moving slowly in their lazy kisses and pleasant conversation. It was a companionable afternoon, though Olivia's stomach rumbled when Viola suggested they have food brought up. She grinned and kissed her wife back deeply. "There is a cherry pie downstairs," she mused. "And we'll have to go down for the party this evening, but that's hours away yet. I can think of no better anniversary than spending the day in bed with my wife." She rang the bell then rolled over onto her, the phallus laying between their bellies as she had been too lazy to take it off. "But you must call through the door...and not let them know what might be going on..." She moved her hips and the toy slid against Viola's clit. Olivia smiled wryly as she teased her wife.

"Do you think we should tell Sebastian?" she asked after a few moments, risking ruining the mood. "I mean, they're your children, not his. Seed alone does not make a man a father."

“I could go for some cherry pie,” Viola mused, smirking darkly up at her wife, “And whatever they downstairs as well!” Giggling turned into gasping, as Olivia teased her with the wooden phallus, pleasantly bumped and ridged. “It might be hard to keep our tryst a secret if you insist on teasing me so. It’s almost as if you want me to scream out your name so everyone here hears it. So everyone here might know how much I love fucking you.”

The genial mood dropped some, as she brought up Sebastian. Viola looked up at her wife, pursuing lips as she considered their options. “He is likely to find out on his own, eventually. I think it would be better for us to tell him, rather have him find out. It just about finding the right way to tell him. Actually, I don’t he will take that so badly. I told him the night we fought that I was in love with you. He wasn’t too upset, at least, not about that. I think the question becomes, do we tell him before the party tonight, or after? I mean, you’ve already given him quite heavy news, regarding your pregnancy. Would it be cruel to inform him that we used him for his seed, on that same day?”

“I do think he should be involved in our child or children’s life, to an extent. After all, if the children were mine, he would be the uncle. How involved you want him to be with our children?” Before she could get an answer, there was a knock at the door. Their food, no doubt, and Viola was certainly ready for it. With minimal squirming and giggling, she managed to escape Olivia’s grasp, throwing on a shift dress so she was clothed enough to answer the door. Carefully cracked open, keeping their secret from the servants.

Upon the tray was a delight array of finger foods, some fresh fruits and vegetables from the gardens. Bread, shredding chicken, and half a wheel of brie. Finished off with two slices of cherry pie. “If I am not too full by the end of this meal, I might just find it in me to feast upon you once more,” She teased, bringing a strawberry to her wife’s lips.

Olivia grinned and bit into the strawberry her wife brought to her lips, but chewed thoughtfully as they sat on the bed and ate. "It would be cruel," she decided, "to tell him on the same day that we only used him for his seed. And on our anniversary too. And I imagine he wasn't terribly upset about your being in love with me because he didn't think I could ever fall in love with you." She leaned against Viola as she brought a hunk of bread to her mouth, tucked around chicken and some cheese. It was suddenly as though her body had been craving such a combination without her even realizing.

"He ought to be in their life," she agreed. "But I don't know how involved I would want him to be. He's their father, after all...but you're their mother. This child will be born into a loving family not because he was conceived in love, but because you and I love each other more than anything else. I suppose...well, I suppose we ought to tell him some time. Just...not now. Not today." She kissed her before taking another bite. "Let everything be beautiful and wonderful for one day, and tomorrow will care for itself."

The pie was more exquisite than usual, though whether due to her mood or her condition Olivia didn't know. A bit of filling fell onto her wife's thigh and bending she slowly lapped it up from her skin before coming up with a grin and finishing off the rest of her pie, pretending not to be interested in her. It seemed as though nothing could go wrong today.

Despite her wife’s insistence and insatiability, Viola managed to slip out after a second round left Olivia in a blissful slumber. And while the prospect of napping beside her held strong appeal, Viola just had to put the finishing touches on her present. There was no room to mess this day up. Not after missing Olivia’s birthday and Christmas. This was the first official chance she had to present a gift to Olivia, without drawing undue attention to the act.

Earlier that week she’d already picked out some jewelry. A necklace in gold, with leaf and flower motifs, adorned in onyx and opal. The contrasting stones would highlight Olivia’s own features, accentuating the contrast of dark hair and fair skin. And while it was a lovely and expensive piece, Viola found it lacking that personal touch such an important gift demanded. For that, she headed for the bookstore.

Olivia had a vast collection of poetry already, both by English and French poets, but Viola suspected there existed a collection that her wife had not yet possessed. She carried the book through the store as she looked around, hoping to find some new science text as well. She had heard fascinating things about this Englishwoman, Margret Cavendish.

“Why, Viola Baccarin, is that you?” The voice belonged to a faintly familiar man, taller than her by ten centimeters. He wore his thin brown hair pulled back behind his head, and he was almost handsome with his shy smile.

“Have we been introduced?”

“Over ten years past, I do believe. It might be time for a second introduction.” He bowed at the waist and tipped his hat, “Bastien Carbonneau. I was friends with your brother, at school. I hope I don’t offend when I saw you favor him.”

“No offense taken. It is the sort of thing to be expected of twins, after all,” Viola joked, hoping to put an end to the inane chatter. She really did want to get home before Olivia awoke. “Well, I suppose if you are attending my brother’s anniversary party, we shall have yet another chance to introduced tonight. Now, if you will excuse me.”

“Right. I rather look forward to speaking with you again, this evening, Viola.” He called as she turned to pay for her purchases.

"Could you loosen this please, my love?" Olivia twisted in her burgundy gown uncomfortably, looking things over in the mirror. "The servants don't know yet and Tess laced me in too tightly. Well, too tightly for the baby." She couldn't help but grin at her newly-returned wife. She'd awoken to an empty bed and found from the servants that Viola had gone into town while she was sleeping. Buying a gift, probably.

"Did you have a good time in town?" She sighed in relief as Viola loosened the laces, then crossed to her vanity to start selecting jewelry. "You've already given me the best anniversary gift in the world, you know. I think the only other thing I could want would be a dance with my wife on our first anniversary." Olivia rested her hands on Viola's waist and kissed her gently. "I wonder how much a scandal we would cause if we had a dance because we both just love our sister so very much." Her nose crinkled briefly as she smiled again. "I think I must be the happiest woman in the world. Shall we have our dance now or after?"

Back
Top Bottom