Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Locker/Shower Room Slave

Timmothy Kirkman

Super-Earth
Hello everyone. Just posting another idea i had in my wild roaming mind. In this story of very little to no story and mostly smut, i will play the roll of a micro who sneaks into the school locker/shower room and gets caught by the students inside. (Henceforth known as you) After which, you all decide to keep me as a shared slave and keep me locked up in one of the lockers at school until such a time comes that you all feel I've learned my lesson. (Though in reality, that won't happen for a very long time, if ever)

Now the locker/shower room in question can be male, female, or even shared by both genders. There could be humans, furs, or even something in between. It all depends on what everyone feel like playing as. I'm open to most things, but feel free to ask me for more information on the subject if you feel your character might not be okay with me.

As for your characters who are my captors, you can treat my character pretty much however you want, weather you feel just making me a slave isn't enough, and i need to be punished to the point of being broken is what i truly deserve, or if you feel sorry for the way I'm being treated and want to become friends with me, and possibly even more than just that, or even if you want to enjoy having me as a slave to the fullest, and do all sorts of kinky things with me against my will.

And that's about all there is. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them.

Back
Top Bottom