Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Charming Depths Hotspring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viktoff Samson said:
To her words, Garret had given a mildly surprised look. His lips parted, just a bit while his eyebrows raised and he continued looking deeply into her eyes. Slowly, his expression relaxed into his familiar grin. "That's a curious comment, Hana." He spoke in a low, quiet voice as he drew toward her to match her own movement. His lips taking hers as he sucks upon her upper lip, a hand of expert and lengthy pale fingers touches to her abdomen's side which is opposite of him. That hand working into a caress of her hip as he draws ever-closer and prolongs the kiss with a few deep smooches. His eyes were closed, but he listened carefully to any audible response.

At his words Hana was afraid she was about to be rejected? Did she err? Before opening her eyes she felt his lips on hers. It was like pure electricity between them. Hana felt his hand caress down her nude side to her hip as they kissed. She let out a small gasp. Then she rested her hand on his thigh and gently caressed it upward. "More", Hana said to Garret in a hush of a whisper.

Azazel raised an eyebrow and his lower half of his jaw jutted out slightly as his tongue ran along the back of his teeth. Yori was definitely throwing him signals, and if there was one thing that he didn't want to do on his vacation he did not want to pass up on all the local flavors or opportunities. His jaw returned to its normal positioning and he leaned against the door with his left arm. He nodded towards Yori with his chin and began to speak,
"Alright Yori-San, you're obviously aware that I can't keep my eyes on you, and it feels unfair since I've seen so much of you and haven't reciprocated. So how about we meet at the hot springs--I'll order liquor to be delivered to the room and some to bring to the hot spring--and we'll decide based on conversation and whether or not you like my body if we take the conversation back to my room." He nodded towards the ajar door. "I feel it's only fair you make this decision after the hot spring, after all I didn't bring swimwear either…" He said as he spread his legs apart a little. While his erection was under control in his pants, it was mostly the thought that counts right? "I will be joining you in…" he looked up, trying to think of a fitting word, he clicked his tongue and returned his look to Yori, "In solidarity…and we shall both bathe in the hot spring naked. Sound like a deal?" He said, lowering his head and raising his eyebrows again.

Zeth said:
"I'll drink to that," said Taro. He returned the toast and took the shot. It burned down his throat a little. "I came here to visit once. And some how I wound up working here and never leaving. Funny story," shared Taro. He looked over at Hana kissing Garret. "I never seen Hana-chan so bold before. Want to see if we can do better?"Asked Taro with a sly grin while he waggled his eyebrows.
"Sometimes the future holds uncertain things." Joana nodded, listening to him explaining how he'd gotten to work there. She didn't mind his company, he was nice and friendly, something she looked for in people. Although he did seem to also pay some attention to Garret and Hana in the other side of the warm basin of water, making her grin lightly.

It was a tempting offer, and she felt like she had to prove they could be better. "On one condition." She said, turning towards Taro fully. "You tell me how you ended up working here later." She smirked mischievously, putting the sake cup on the tray to make a bit more room for them, not seeming to mind being naked in front of a stranger.

Haku sighed as she has finally arrived to this slightly odd looking place to her, she had never really been to a place like this before and alone as well but she was hoping that this new experience would at least be less boring and something she would enjoy very much. She held her guitar case on her shoulder from a strap as she walked through the lobby in the inn walking through another set of doors curiously and out to the large open hot springs themselves. "Hmm.." She said to herself as she looked for a chair, sitting down and taking her guitar out of her case deciding to tune it a bit and set it back down leaving the case open wondering if anyone would notice her but not really caring as haku leaned back a bit and looked around taking the scenery in.

wiki234 said:
Haku sighed as she has finally arrived to this slightly odd looking place to her, she had never really been to a place like this before and alone as well but she was hoping that this new experience would at least be less boring and something she would enjoy very much. She held her guitar case on her shoulder from a strap as she walked through the lobby in the inn walking through another set of doors curiously and out to the large open hot springs themselves. "Hmm.." She said to herself as she looked for a chair, sitting down and taking her guitar out of her case deciding to tune it a bit and set it back down leaving the case open wondering if anyone would notice her but not really caring as haku leaned back a bit and looked around taking the scenery in.

Both Hana and Taro look up at the new 'guest' from their current conversation. Haku had entered the bathing area, an out door hot spring, fully dressed and playing a guitar. Everyone else was in robes, towels, or just naked and enjoying the spring. In short, Haku stuck out like a sore thumb.

Hana spoke first to Haku,"I'm sorry. Miss did you check in with the front desk? Or was the lobby empty?" asked Hana. She secretly suspected Yori wandered off with some cute guy so Haku had to go loking fpr a staff member. "I'll be right back Garret," said Hana. She then stood up and exited the water wrapping a towel around herself. She goes up to Haku and states,"Your clothes will get soaked and ruined if you stay here. Let's go to the lobby so you can get checked into a room and change before your soak. Taro please help her with the bags she may have."

"Alright Joana. I accept your condition," replied Taro. He started to lean in to kiss the pretty american when Haku walked in. Then before he could say anything he was volunteered to carry bags. He lets out a small groan,"It appears duty calls my new friend. Hold that thought," said Taro. The handy man gets out of the water, dries off a bit, then puts on a white cotton robe for modesty. He looks yo Haku and asks,"How may I be of service?"

Hisako-K said:
Azazel raised an eyebrow and his lower half of his jaw jutted out slightly as his tongue ran along the back of his teeth. Yori was definitely throwing him signals, and if there was one thing that he didn't want to do on his vacation he did not want to pass up on all the local flavors or opportunities. His jaw returned to its normal positioning and he leaned against the door with his left arm. He nodded towards Yori with his chin and began to speak,
"Alright Yori-San, you're obviously aware that I can't keep my eyes on you, and it feels unfair since I've seen so much of you and haven't reciprocated. So how about we meet at the hot springs--I'll order liquor to be delivered to the room and some to bring to the hot spring--and we'll decide based on conversation and whether or not you like my body if we take the conversation back to my room." He nodded towards the ajar door. "I feel it's only fair you make this decision after the hot spring, after all I didn't bring swimwear either…" He said as he spread his legs apart a little. While his erection was under control in his pants, it was mostly the thought that counts right? "I will be joining you in…" he looked up, trying to think of a fitting word, he clicked his tongue and returned his look to Yori, "In solidarity…and we shall both bathe in the hot spring naked. Sound like a deal?" He said, lowering his head and raising his eyebrows again.

On the inside Yori just wanted to pounce Azazel here and now. To strip him naked and run her fingers over his body and through his hair. But she didn't want to be too forward. Her mother taught her that men like to take the lead in such things. Being too pushy can turn them off.

So instead Yori gave Azazel a coy smile. "I look forward to later and seeing you... unveiled. Hopefully you too will like what you see," said Yori. Believe it or not, she secretly had body image issues and was afraid Azazel might not like her once nude. But that was a risk she was willing to take. The cook left his room practically skipping on her way back to the counter. Little does she know, she left the counter abandoned while a guest came by. She is likely to be scolded.

She quietly avoided everyone else as she kept her head down tuning her guitar a bit more and playing a few notes to test the sound and tune when she needed to on the strings. Slowly looking up she saw a women who had asked her the first question she had thought of asking but decided to avoid as she replied,"ummm sure...yeah I'm new here and I didn't know what to do..." Haku slowly stood up going ahead to follow her and try to a get room quick before she could really do anything if course.

Zeth said:
wiki234 said:

Both Hana and Taro look up at the new 'guest' from their current conversation. Haku had entered the bathing area, an out door hot spring, fully dressed and playing a guitar. Everyone else was in robes, towels, or just naked and enjoying the spring. In short, Haku stuck out like a sore thumb.

Hana spoke first to Haku,"I'm sorry. Miss did you check in with the front desk? Or was the lobby empty?" asked Hana. She secretly suspected Yori wandered off with some cute guy so Haku had to go loking fpr a staff member. "I'll be right back Garret," said Hana. She then stood up and exited the water wrapping a towel around herself. She goes up to Haku and states,"Your clothes will get soaked and ruined if you stay here. Let's go to the lobby so you can get checked into a room and change before your soak. Taro please help her with the bags she may have."

"Alright Joana. I accept your condition," replied Taro. He started to lean in to kiss the pretty american when Haku walked in. Then before he could say anything he was volunteered to carry bags. He lets out a small groan,"It appears duty calls my new friend. Hold that thought," said Taro. The handy man gets out of the water, dries off a bit, then puts on a white cotton robe for modesty. He looks yo Haku and asks,"How may I be of service?"

Aiko had finally scored a break, a majority of the guests had already checked in—well, a majority of guests with reservations. Walk-ins were pretty rare, especially if they were from the local town. This meant that Aiko could take opportunity of the natural hot springs in the inn to help her aching pains, the wear of housekeeping never taking a break unless she did. She also was starting to get stiff pains and locking in her left ankle and foot, and needed to soak it in hot water to ease the pain and relax the muscles around it. After storing her clothes in the changing area right before the hot springs she stowed away her uniform, neatly folding it, and slid open the door leading into the shared hot spring area. She didn’t bother grabbing a towel, figuring she would just grab it on the way back in. She looked out into the springs, and saw the handyman Taro hitting on the guests again. Aiko smiled, she was unsure whether or not he was trying to top her ability to score guests, making this into a competition, but she certainly was hoping he wasn’t seriously thinking he would be able to beat her. She sauntered over towards Taro. Her attention however was diverted as she heard the guitar, and looked over towards the clothed individual playing the instrument.
‘Did Hana hire live music to serenade the guests?’
This thought was quickly dashed as Hana spoke to her, confirming she was actually a guest. Hana seemed to be chatting up a guest as well, one she didn’t recognize. If he had caught Hana’s attention she assumed that she had known this guest previously somehow. She was brought back to reality as she heard Hana refer to this other guest by name, Garret, and begin to walk off with the new guest with Taro in tow. Aiko chuckled, Yori was likely to get an earful, she hoped she would see whoever it was she had sunken her teeth into. It wasn’t likely she picked some ugly guy, and she was intrigued. She wandered if it was the man who she delivered that expensive Shochu to?

As Taro was tasked, an opportunity arose. She looked over towards the woman that was left behind in the springs. She quickly got into the water, wanting to leave the air and enter the water as soon as she could. “Oh yeah, that’s what I needed.” She said in Japanese with a sigh. She submerged herself quickly, getting into the water and leaving only her neck upwards dry, her hair pinned and tied back to guarantee its dryness. She looked over towards Joana, a warm smile on her face as her small eyes looked her up and down. “Sorry for intruding,” she began in English, although intruding was putting it lightly, she wasn’t far from where Taro was sitting, intentionally so. Her goal was to get to know this woman and steal his sake, Taro would understand, she was sure. “Since Taro will be occupied, do you mind if I take his spot? I’m finally on my break and I don’t want his sake to go to waste.” She slowly slid herself out of the water, the top of her torso beginning to emerge, the water slowly leaving her body as she did so. She twisted her body towards the Chirori and reaching onto the tray. She poured herself a glass, and looked over towards Joana, extending her right hand. “You’re English, or American…right? I’m Aiko, Aiko Yozawa.” She said with a little bow of her head. She wouldn’t drink until Joana shook her hand, not wanting to seem rude or too interested in drinking.

Zeth said:
On the inside Yori just wanted to pounce Azazel here and now. To strip him naked and run her fingers over his body and through his hair. But she didn't want to be too forward. Her mother taught her that men like to take the lead in such things. Being too pushy can turn them off.

So instead Yori gave Azazel a coy smile. "I look forward to later and seeing you... unveiled. Hopefully you too will like what you see," said Yori. Believe it or not, she secretly had body image issues and was afraid Azazel might not like her once nude. But that was a risk she was willing to take. The cook left his room practically skipping on her way back to the counter. Little does she know, she left the counter abandoned while a guest came by. She is likely to be scolded.

Azazel entered the room and closed the door behind him. He looked into the open area and sighed. Finally, a real vacation, a real break. He delicately took off his shoes at the door, and taking off his casual walkwear and leaving him only with socks. Looking back up, a smile was barely contained from his face, he could barely hold in his excitement. He walked across the large room and opened the closet, looking at the robes that were ready for him to put on. Almost like a child or an excited teenage boy, Azazel couldn’t get his clothes off quick enough. He dropped his room key, and threw his jacket onto his luggage by the door as he began to practically rip off his shirt, pants, and underwear. He delicately grabbed the robe, and slid it off the hangar keeping it held up and opened it up. Sliding in one arm after another he pulled the robe around and tied it together. He turned back around in the room, and looked around for a mirror. There wasn’t one in the main room, but likely one in the bathroom. He turned, and realized his feet felt strange. He looked down and saw that his socks looked incredibly out of place on the tatami mats. He looked back into the closet, and didn’t see any footwear. Understandable, people have varying foot sizes, and while he was American that meant that if there were it wouldn’t have likely fit him anyways. He awkwardly reached over and slid off the socks, and stood straight up again, walking back towards the front door. He bent over, picking up one of his light bags and brought them over to the closet. He lowered the bags and opened one of them. This was the bag with the special item he requested, he spotted the inconspicuous brown cardboard box, devoid of any markings, next to all of his clothes. He pawed around the bag, and found a pair of Adios sandals. He grabbed the sandals, and closed the bag again as he stuffed his belongings into the closet.

Standing up straight, he closed the sliding closet door, and turned back around. He dropped the sandals and slid his feet into each of them without looking at them. He looked around, and eventually over his shoulder as he spotted an entrance to a likely bathroom. He walked over towards the door, and when he opened it he was greeted with his own reflection. He paused, not having seen his own reflection in so long he almost didn’t recognize himself. He looked up and down his body, spotting all of the scars peeking out of his robe—the robe! His robe distracted his wandering thoughts as he was reminded why he wanted to look in a mirror in the first place. It was a nice blue color, with a pattern of koi fish adorning the silk robe. He certainly enjoyed the look, and it felt comfortable as well. He had asked for a special kimono like this in his reservations, and they certainly delivered. His attention snapped again, looking back into his eyes in the mirror, he had to have liquor delivered. He walked back into the main room, not bothering to close the bathroom door as he looked around for a phone. By his door there was a phone on a night stand. He walked over towards it, looking down at a list sitting next to it. Thankfully, his Japanese was well enough to read the directory. He dialed room service, and picked up the phone with his left hand, hearing it ring. He waited for a few seconds and rings, and was greeted by a pleasant woman’s voice. It wasn’t Yori’s thankfully.
“Housekeeping, Yozawa, how may I service you?”
“Housekeeping? I must have made a mistake, I dialed room service?”
“They’re busy Mr…?”
“Abbadanovich, Sorry.”
“Abbadonovich-san, room service is busy, is there any way I can help you?”
“Yes,” He began, and tucked his free right hand nervously under his right arm pit. “I need your best shochu, I’m trying to impress a gorgeous woman.” He heard a chuckle from the other end, and began to blush.

Within a few minutes and a short phone call later, there was a small voice calling from the door. “Housekeeping, Abbadanovich-San?” Azazel was looking out at the view of the countryside from his room, and walked towards the door. He slid it open, looking down and saw Aiko with the shochu in hand, holding it as if it was worth more than her life, her fingers white from how tight she was grabbing onto it. She looked up at him, her eyes widening as she saw his warm smile.
“Ah, thank you!” He said eagerly as he carefully grabbed it from her. She relinquished it onto him, retracting her hands cautiously as she brought them back to her lap. She turned her body and began to walk away when he called out to her, “Hey, hold on!” She flinched, and turned towards him. In his hands he had a colorful bill, the same one he tried to tip Yori with. She walked back towards him, and looked down at the bill.
“What is this?” She asked.
“A gratuity?” He responded, confused.
“I…Have never been given one. Typically staff is rarely given gratuities, even I barely get any from housekeeping.”
“Well, this tradition I’m willing to break.” He extended his hand again. Aiko smiled and bowed as she closed her eyes and took the tip. She tucked it into her pocket and looked into his eyes with a genuine smile.
“I hope your lady friend enjoys, Abbadonovich-San.”
“Me too, thank you Yozawa-San.” He returned the bow, and she blushed, and looked him up and down.
“Please, call me Aiko. I’ll be seeing you later.” She turned and left. Azazel slid the door shut, and looked around the room. After some searching he found a set of glasses, and made sure he had everything he needed, key in pocket and spirits in arm. He slid open and stepped out the door, and turned around to lock it, reaching into his pocket to lock the door into the frame. He stowed the key again, and looked around. It suddenly dawned on him that he didn’t know where the springs were. And Aiko had disappeared. He shrugged, and walked down towards where he came from, his knowledge of hot springs guiding him to head towards the front desk. If it wasn’t connected around there, he would have found someone to ask, for sure.

He wandered for a half hour, finding a member of staff to point him in the right direction eventually. A majority of his wandering admittedly was exploring the building. He figured Yori wouldn’t be free for a while anyways, and he wanted to be a tourist a little longer and explore the building some more. He made his way into the changing room, and put down the Shochu as he stowed his robe, getting naked as he readied to enter the natural springs. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist to hide his genitals, figuring no one wanted to see that. He grabbed the spirits, and slid open the door, he found that the springs were fairly occupied. He looked around, seeing two women together and a man alone. He scanned it some more, and found an area a bit away from the two different groups, and headed towards there. It wasn’t that he didn’t like people, he just wanted more alone time with Yori and didn’t want anyone eavesdropping. He headed over towards this farther off and unoccupied section of the springs, a bit more dimly lit than the rest of the springs in its seclusion. He pulled of the towel off as he slid into the hot springs, letting out a deep sigh as he did so. He almost whispered to himself in English all the praises and thanks he gave as he submerged his waist. He placed the spirits and glasses near the springs and on top of his towel, and submerged the rest of his body. He kept his head under for a good forty seconds before slowly rising back up, and wiping the water away from his eyes.
“Oh yeah, this is the life.” He said quietly, keeping his eyes closed and relaxing in the warm water, keeping only his head above water as he got more comfortable and chose to kneel in the water.

Zeth said:

Joana was preparing herself mentally for the kiss that was about to happen. Although just before, she heard him groan, having ignored the other voices in the room, she could tell it was probably work related even before he spoke. She pulled back, nodding. "No worries. I'll see you around later." She told him, not putting too much into it as she watched him slip out of the water.

It wasn't long before she turned her attention away from the door, noticing the bottle of sake and cups having been left, she decided to pour herself another. It tasted good down her throat, and after she'd downed it, she let out a relieved sigh as she moved back to relax fully in the hot bath.

wiki234 said:
She quietly avoided everyone else as she kept her head down tuning her guitar a bit more and playing a few notes to test the sound and tune when she needed to on the strings. Slowly looking up she saw a women who had asked her the first question she had thought of asking but decided to avoid as she replied,"ummm sure...yeah I'm new here and I didn't know what to do..." Haku slowly stood up going ahead to follow her and try to a get room quick before she could really do anything if course.

"Fear not I'll get you settled in nicely," chimed in Taro.
He glanced back to see Aiko putting the moves on Joana. Well the house keeper worked fast. Taro turned back to Haku and said. "Right this way miss," He lead her to the front counter.

Meanwhile Yori was happily skipping towards the front desk. She had a date later with Azazel and was in high spirits. The Buxom cook sees Taro lead Haku to the front desk. "My apologoes! I was checking a man in and stepped away for a moment. Welcome to the Charming depths hotspring and inn! Where love is in the air," she said with a bow. After some boring paperwork she hands Haku a room key.

Taro leads Haku to her hotel room carrying any luggage she brought with her. Once inside he sets her bags on the floor. "We provide robes, slippers, and so on in the bathroom as part of your stay. Please use these in the hot spring so your clothes do not get ruined. As a guest you may go anywhere in the hotel you please but the staff rooms or other guests room without invitation. Any questions?" Taro had asked the beatiful guitar player.

She slowly followed looking around at her new surroundings of course full of curiosity, wonder, and nervousness to everything that was so new to her. " l-love?" She said confused very much about what she really meant not knowing if she could find love herself personally and that other people where here because of it also. " umm sure..." She said awkwardly to the other girl as she followed quietly.

Soon they entered a room as she took her key and kept it in her pocket as he set her things down, setting her own case down against the wall with a sigh. " of course..." She says knowing the privacy of other people herself not stupid enough to do that. " umm...was she serious about that love part?" She asked with a slight blush, " she probably just does that to all the new guests I'm thinking?" She stretched sitting on the bed and liking around at the new surroundings of her room as well wondering if he would tell her how true that really would be.

Hisako-K said:
Aiko had finally scored a break, a majority of the guests had already checked in—well, a majority of guests with reservations. Walk-ins were pretty rare, especially if they were from the local town. This meant that Aiko could take opportunity of the natural hot springs in the inn to help her aching pains, the wear of housekeeping never taking a break unless she did. She also was starting to get stiff pains and locking in her left ankle and foot, and needed to soak it in hot water to ease the pain and relax the muscles around it. After storing her clothes in the changing area right before the hot springs she stowed away her uniform, neatly folding it, and slid open the door leading into the shared hot spring area. She didn’t bother grabbing a towel, figuring she would just grab it on the way back in. She looked out into the springs, and saw the handyman Taro hitting on the guests again. Aiko smiled, she was unsure whether or not he was trying to top her ability to score guests, making this into a competition, but she certainly was hoping he wasn’t seriously thinking he would be able to beat her. She sauntered over towards Taro. Her attention however was diverted as she heard the guitar, and looked over towards the clothed individual playing the instrument.
‘Did Hana hire live music to serenade the guests?’
This thought was quickly dashed as Hana spoke to her, confirming she was actually a guest. Hana seemed to be chatting up a guest as well, one she didn’t recognize. If he had caught Hana’s attention she assumed that she had known this guest previously somehow. She was brought back to reality as she heard Hana refer to this other guest by name, Garret, and begin to walk off with the new guest with Taro in tow. Aiko chuckled, Yori was likely to get an earful, she hoped she would see whoever it was she had sunken her teeth into. It wasn’t likely she picked some ugly guy, and she was intrigued. She wandered if it was the man who she delivered that expensive Shochu to?

As Taro was tasked, an opportunity arose. She looked over towards the woman that was left behind in the springs. She quickly got into the water, wanting to leave the air and enter the water as soon as she could. “Oh yeah, that’s what I needed.” She said in Japanese with a sigh. She submerged herself quickly, getting into the water and leaving only her neck upwards dry, her hair pinned and tied back to guarantee its dryness. She looked over towards Joana, a warm smile on her face as her small eyes looked her up and down. “Sorry for intruding,” she began in English, although intruding was putting it lightly, she wasn’t far from where Taro was sitting, intentionally so. Her goal was to get to know this woman and steal his sake, Taro would understand, she was sure. “Since Taro will be occupied, do you mind if I take his spot? I’m finally on my break and I don’t want his sake to go to waste.” She slowly slid herself out of the water, the top of her torso beginning to emerge, the water slowly leaving her body as she did so. She twisted her body towards the Chirori and reaching onto the tray. She poured herself a glass, and looked over towards Joana, extending her right hand. “You’re English, or American…right? I’m Aiko, Aiko Yozawa.” She said with a little bow of her head. She wouldn’t drink until Joana shook her hand, not wanting to seem rude or too interested in drinking.
Joana had decided to stay in the hot springs by this time. Although as she enjoyed the sake, she heard someone speaking by her side. And as she turned her head, she could see the Japanese looking girl. Or at least to the American, any girl that came from Asia would look either Chinese or Japanese. "I don't mind. It's always more fun when you're not drinking on your own." She grinned, accepting the extended hand, shaking it gently, though not too firmly. It would be nice to have some company while she enjoyed the sake.

"Joana Mills. I'm American." She nodded, letting Aiko know she was right about her heritage. "This is some pretty good stuff." She said, pouring herself a second cup with a grin before raising it. "Lets toast. To the delightful heat of the water in this spring." She said before lifting her glass, the alcohol already beginning to get lightly to her. She wasn't a heavy drinker, so it wouldn't take much combined with her jet lag to get her drunk.

Russian Vodka said:
Joana had decided to stay in the hot springs by this time. Although as she enjoyed the sake, she heard someone speaking by her side. And as she turned her head, she could see the Japanese looking girl. Or at least to the American, any girl that came from Asia would look either Chinese or Japanese. "I don't mind. It's always more fun when you're not drinking on your own." She grinned, accepting the extended hand, shaking it gently, though not too firmly. It would be nice to have some company while she enjoyed the sake.

"Joana Mills. I'm American." She nodded, letting Aiko know she was right about her heritage. "This is some pretty good stuff." She said, pouring herself a second cup with a grin before raising it. "Lets toast. To the delightful heat of the water in this spring." She said before lifting her glass, the alcohol already beginning to get lightly to her. She wasn't a heavy drinker, so it wouldn't take much combined with her jet lag to get her drunk.
Aiko shook Joana’s hand, and bowed her head and a portion of her shoulders as she did so. She listened to Joana, and nodded her head as she paid attention to what she said. She raised a glass and looked up and down Joana’s body through the water and steam as she knocked back the glass in her hand. From the corner of her eye she had seen someone enter the springs as well, and looked over to see the man from earlier with the Shochu in hand. She nearly choked on her Sake as she saw him strip and get into the pool. She kept the alcohol in though, and looked back over towards Joana. She put a hand in front of her mouth as she coughed once. Her eyes clenched down impossibly more so as she bided her pain and the irritation from the minor choking subsided. She lowered her free hand, and raised her hand with the small glass in it towards Joana. “Kampai.” She said shortly, clearing her throat. “Sorry, I just…” her eyes darted back to the secluded area where the strange man was now submerged by himself. She shook her head and focused on Joana again as she regained her composure.

“I just saw someone I knew and it surprised me. Joh-ana Meals?” She tilted her head slightly as she tried to pronounce the name, a problem Aiko had issue with frequently when speaking in English. For some reason other nouns, proper nouns, and pronouns she didn’t have an issue with, it was when it got to names of people or products named after people that got her jumbled. If it wasn’t one or two syllables she would be lost. Multi-syllabic words, the death of most with an Asian mother tongue. “That’s a beautiful name, what does it mean? I don’t get to talk with many English guests often, last guest I talked to in English was from Singapore.” She reached over towards the tray with the ceramic bottle of Sake and gently tilted the bottle until the clear liquid began to pour into her glass. She tilted it back when her glass was filled with an ample amount. She looked over towards Joana, and tilted the bottle slightly towards her while nodding, silently offering to refill her drink. She looked up and down her body again as she began to scoot her rear over towards Joana so she could get closer to refill the drink. “What brings you here to our Charming Depths, if you don’t mind me asking?” Aiko was now a few breaths away from being intimately close to Joana.

wiki234 said:
She slowly followed looking around at her new surroundings of course full of curiosity, wonder, and nervousness to everything that was so new to her. " l-love?" She said confused very much about what she really meant not knowing if she could find love herself personally and that other people where here because of it also. " umm sure..." She said awkwardly to the other girl as she followed quietly.

Soon they entered a room as she took her key and kept it in her pocket as he set her things down, setting her own case down against the wall with a sigh. " of course..." She says knowing the privacy of other people herself not stupid enough to do that. " umm...was she serious about that love part?" She asked with a slight blush, " she probably just does that to all the new guests I'm thinking?" She stretched sitting on the bed and liking around at the new surroundings of her room as well wondering if he would tell her how true that really would be.

"Well here we are. There are complimentary robes, towels, and such in the bathroom. The hot spring itself is coed. Please feel free to order room service and enjoy your stay." The room was a nice looking Japanese type hotel room. It even had the Japanese style beds and such.

Taro let out a small chuckle,"Yes on both accounts. We are advertised as a couples get away, but many guests come here single and one thing leads to another. I'm sure you can imagine. Do you need anything else?" asked Taro politely. He wasn't in a hurry to leave, but didn't want to intrude if she didn't want him hanging around.

Hisako-K said:
He wandered for a half hour, finding a member of staff to point him in the right direction eventually. A majority of his wandering admittedly was exploring the building. He figured Yori wouldn’t be free for a while anyways, and he wanted to be a tourist a little longer and explore the building some more. He made his way into the changing room, and put down the Shochu as he stowed his robe, getting naked as he readied to enter the natural springs. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist to hide his genitals, figuring no one wanted to see that. He grabbed the spirits, and slid open the door, he found that the springs were fairly occupied. He looked around, seeing two women together and a man alone. He scanned it some more, and found an area a bit away from the two different groups, and headed towards there. It wasn’t that he didn’t like people, he just wanted more alone time with Yori and didn’t want anyone eavesdropping. He headed over towards this farther off and unoccupied section of the springs, a bit more dimly lit than the rest of the springs in its seclusion. He pulled of the towel off as he slid into the hot springs, letting out a deep sigh as he did so. He almost whispered to himself in English all the praises and thanks he gave as he submerged his waist. He placed the spirits and glasses near the springs and on top of his towel, and submerged the rest of his body. He kept his head under for a good forty seconds before slowly rising back up, and wiping the water away from his eyes.
“Oh yeah, this is the life.” He said quietly, keeping his eyes closed and relaxing in the warm water, keeping only his head above water as he got more comfortable and chose to kneel in the water.

Azazel would feel two very large, soft, and warm pillow like things on his back and neck as he relaxed in the water. "It sure is," a familiar female voice purred into his ear. It was Yori! "I finished early. You have such a strong back Azazel-san. I just want to snuggle you more," She said. The emphasize the point Yori leaned forward pressing more against Azazel.

She sighed with a stretch as she listened to him, " hopefully that...can happen..." She aaid talking to herself a bit as she stared at the floor for a moment thinking about the awkward interactions she would have. Slowly she walked into the room turning to him, " thank you...I think I'm fine for now...ill maybe try the hot springs then in a bit..." Haku then walked toward the door as she leaned against it, " I'm sorry, please excuse me..." Slowly she closed the door as she turned and went for her bag to change into an all black two piece bikini with white trimmings. Soon she found herself out back into the hallway with a towel and also wearing a robe to cover herself for now as she headed back outside to the hot springs as she kept her head down a bit being a shy person of course, sitting down at one of the chairs and looking around for a moment as she slowly took off her robe revealing her black bikini though she decided to stay sitting still for a bit.

Zeth said:
Azazel would feel two very large, soft, and warm pillow like things on his back and neck as he relaxed in the water. "It sure is," a familiar female voice purred into his ear. It was Yori! "I finished early. You have such a strong back Azazel-san. I just want to snuggle you more," She said. The emphasize the point Yori leaned forward pressing more against Azazel.

Azazel was unsure of what was pressed against his back, but the soothing and welcoming sound of Yori’s voice in his ear made his back straighten as he realized who it was. A genuine smile came across his face as he looked over his left shoulder, and met Yori’s face with his eyes as he felt her press in further into his back. Azazel slowly turned his back around to face her, making sure to move slowly enough to not throw her off of his body and condemn her to the shallow depths. It wasn’t until he had finished fully turning around to face her that he remembered that he was completely naked, a reminder that only had hit his realization as he came face to face with Yori’s stunning body that was too outrageously gifted to be real. Azazel felt himself in pain, his hands wandered towards where it hurt, and realized it was his manhood that was in pain. He winced an awkward smile, and slowly removed his hands. He was too distracted by Yori’s reciprocation in nudity, and was lost in the sea of thoughts in his head as he observed every facet and detail of her body. His head was almost unable to take in all of the information, and he closed his eyes before opening them and letting out an awkward laugh.
“Uh wow…you look…” he trailed off, looking at her again, his vision staggering up and into her eyes where his gaze rested. He relaxed, his shoulders lowering slightly as he let out a quiet sigh. “You look great, clothes do you no justice.” His eyes opened up sharply, and he looked over to his side where the shochu and two glasses were resting at the side of the springs. He looked back over towards Yori, eagerness and excitement in his eyes. “Oh, I brought us drinks. Do you want…do you like shochu?” He squinted his eyes and winced as he asked, he never considered the possibility that she wouldn’t like the strong spirits. Azazel had always valued the strength of spirits that complimented their price, he felt that their value and taste were easily overlooked, but Shochu had such a unique taste—one that he wasn’t used to—and was still able to savor. “Sorry, I should have brought other drinks just in case, want me to get your something else?”

Miyuki had only just arrived at the spring. The young yet busty pinkette staring up at it, "Hmmmm." Deep in thought she gripped the suit case she had with her. She was apparently going to stay here for a long while. Walking in she took a look around wondering where she had to check in at, she had with her a swimsuit and a bunch of other things she brought from home yet her bathing suit was a little embarrassing.

Once she settled in she found a place to change clothes, wearing a red sling bikini that hugged at her busty and curvy body. "Hmmm....what do I do now?" she asked herself after coming out from the dressing room, wondering what direction the springs where in.

Alura--x--Uneii said:
Miyuki had only just arrived at the spring. The young yet busty pinkette staring up at it, "Hmmmm." Deep in thought she gripped the suit case she had with her. She was apparently going to stay here for a long while. Walking in she took a look around wondering where she had to check in at, she had with her a swimsuit and a bunch of other things she brought from home yet her bathing suit was a little embarrassing.

Once she settled in she found a place to change clothes, wearing a red sling bikini that hugged at her busty and curvy body. "Hmmm....what do I do now?" she asked herself after coming out from the dressing room, wondering what direction the springs where in.

Hana Endo spotted Miyuki as she was heading back to the spring! "Welcome to charming depths hotspring! I am Hana Endo. Please ask if you need anything," she tells her. She then checks Miyuki into a room and such. When she left to go change Hansa headed back to the spring herself.

Hana stripped off her robes and slipped into the water next to Garret Creed. "Now where were we Garret?" she asked him. Now that all the guests are checked in She had a moment to relax.

wiki234 said:
She sighed with a stretch as she listened to him, " hopefully that...can happen..." She aaid talking to herself a bit as she stared at the floor for a moment thinking about the awkward interactions she would have. Slowly she walked into the room turning to him, " thank you...I think I'm fine for now...ill maybe try the hot springs then in a bit..." Haku then walked toward the door as she leaned against it, " I'm sorry, please excuse me..." Slowly she closed the door as she turned and went for her bag to change into an all black two piece bikini with white trimmings. Soon she found herself out back into the hallway with a towel and also wearing a robe to cover herself for now as she headed back outside to the hot springs as she kept her head down a bit being a shy person of course, sitting down at one of the chairs and looking around for a moment as she slowly took off her robe revealing her black bikini though she decided to stay sitting still for a bit.

Taro gave her a nod and left when she went to change. He went back to the hot spring himself. He saw that Aiko had poached Joana from him. Though that could be fun to watch. The handy man slides into an empty section of the Co-ed hot spring and begins to relax. He saw Haku enter the spring and sit by herself. Taro started to wave her over to offer his company. Then she took of his robe and looked super hot! It was dazzling for this shy girl in a bikini. Taro collected himself and said,"Um, This part of the spring is empty if you want to talk..." Taro then felt lame as soon as the words left his mouth.

Hisako-K said:
Azazel was unsure of what was pressed against his back, but the soothing and welcoming sound of Yori’s voice in his ear made his back straighten as he realized who it was. A genuine smile came across his face as he looked over his left shoulder, and met Yori’s face with his eyes as he felt her press in further into his back. Azazel slowly turned his back around to face her, making sure to move slowly enough to not throw her off of his body and condemn her to the shallow depths. It wasn’t until he had finished fully turning around to face her that he remembered that he was completely naked, a reminder that only had hit his realization as he came face to face with Yori’s stunning body that was too outrageously gifted to be real. Azazel felt himself in pain, his hands wandered towards where it hurt, and realized it was his manhood that was in pain. He winced an awkward smile, and slowly removed his hands. He was too distracted by Yori’s reciprocation in nudity, and was lost in the sea of thoughts in his head as he observed every facet and detail of her body. His head was almost unable to take in all of the information, and he closed his eyes before opening them and letting out an awkward laugh.
“Uh wow…you look…” he trailed off, looking at her again, his vision staggering up and into her eyes where his gaze rested. He relaxed, his shoulders lowering slightly as he let out a quiet sigh. “You look great, clothes do you no justice.” His eyes opened up sharply, and he looked over to his side where the shochu and two glasses were resting at the side of the springs. He looked back over towards Yori, eagerness and excitement in his eyes. “Oh, I brought us drinks. Do you want…do you like shochu?” He squinted his eyes and winced as he asked, he never considered the possibility that she wouldn’t like the strong spirits. Azazel had always valued the strength of spirits that complimented their price, he felt that their value and taste were easily overlooked, but Shochu had such a unique taste—one that he wasn’t used to—and was still able to savor. “Sorry, I should have brought other drinks just in case, want me to get your something else?”

Yori's eyes went to where his hands first went to his manhood and then went back to his face when she realized what she was looking at. It was so big she atfirst mistook it for a bottle. Yori then began to blush at the compliment. 'Clothes do you no justice?' This guy was smoother then she first thought. She noticed that Azazel tried to maintain eye contact and did respect him for that. " Shochu? I love strong spirits. Though I'm told I am a lightweight," said the Chef. Which was a bold faced lie. She could probably drink anyone here under the table.

"In Japan it is considered rude to pour a drink for oneself. In a gesture of hospitality, your drinking partner will pour your drink. You then reciprocate by pouring theirs," said Yori. She then poured Azazel a cup of Shochu as she spoke. The cook then hands him the bottle and holds out her cup expectantly.

For the most part at least first all she could do was look around at everyone mostly meeting together and of course having fun unlike her being an introvert around any place where she knew really no one of course. Haku stayed sitting for a moment as she heard the familiar voice calling to her looking over to see him already in the water.

It seemed finally now someone had some interest in her and on the inside she was a bit excited to hopefully make a new friend as she slowly got up wrapping her arms around herself a bit at an tempt to cover herself though of course it just made her personally feel better as she headed toward taro, crouching a bit then sitting down at the edge before she slowly started to move herself into the water more though slowly as she started to shiver from feeling a tingle in her spine not used to the hot water yet though with time now fully in and sitting next to him. " u-ummm...thank you...again..." She said softly not really knowing what she could say to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom