Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mouse Anthro Survival

Timmothy Kirkman

Super-Earth
Hello everyone. Another idea I've thought of that I'd like to share with you all. Picture a world much like our own, except the only creatures in it are mouse and cat anthros, and all the mice are anywhere from one to three inches tall, while the cat people are all normal sized. The mouse anthros are called Micen, and most of them live in fear of their dominant rulers, the Caits, who spend most of their time doing whatever they please with any Micen they come across. And i do mean anything. (Except killing them of course) They torture them, they treat them like food, they toy with them, they treat them like something less than what they really are, they make them their personal slaves, and they sometimes even trade them as if they were collectibles in a card game.

Though to be fair, not all of the Caits are as mean as I'm making them out to be, and not all of the Micen are as submissive as you might think they are either. Some Caits consider Micen to be friends and take care of them, and some even consider them to be desirable mates, though these acts are often frowned upon by the other Caits who take notice of any friendliness or romance between Micen and Caits. And some Micen have learned how to dominate any Caits that wander into their own territory, while others have a strange attraction to the Caits that withstands anything they may do to them.

For anyone interested in this idea, please note that you may only RP as mouse or cat people. These people can be mostly human if you so wish, having only the tail, ears, and eyes of their respective animals, while the anthro versions must look like.....well, anthro versions. In addition, this RP will mostly involve smut, romance, and sex. Little to no story here people.

Back
Top Bottom