Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On the Rise (SevenxSaynotozydrate)

Anakin decided to busy himself once more with sampling the delights of his apprentice's body, lowering his head an swiftly capturing a pebbled nipple in his mouth once more, sucking at a leisurely pace, content to swipe his tongue across the nub every few seconds. When he drew back, he caught the nipple gently between his teeth and gave a small 'tug', stretching the sensitive nub almost to the point of pain before releasing it entirely. "Discipline. Boundaries. Yes you were always very good at instilling both of those. Always distant and removed from every situation. The jedi made you so cold....but I will melt away those icy teachings." Ah, he was feeling poetic. He always did have a talent for such things. "...and I believe I will enjoy the process. You've already broken one of your prescious rules. You. Love. Me." He punctuated each word with a slow, sensual flick of his tongue across nipple opposite the one he had just lavished attention upon. "You could have killed me on Genova..and yet you didn't. You left me alive. Face it Obi-wan. If I am a monster, then you made me so. Look upon your creation." A warped and twisted sith stood in Anakin Skywalker's place, taking on his form, speaking his words, seducing with all the passion the young padawan had always displayed just a bit too fervently.

"I progressed through my training at nearly ten times the pace a normal padawan would, even with my late start I excelled in everything. No matter what I did, it was never enough for you Obi-wan. As for Mace Windu.....you weren't there. You may have seen the holograph of it, but you weren't there in the moment. Windu had him cornered, weakened, and broken. Still he would not relent. He kept up his attack and would have killed the chancellor, had I not intervened." It obviously bothered him a bit because he scraped his teeth across a tender nipple, holding back and impulse to bite down. "We seem to have gotten off subject....now why don't you repeat the sith code for me. If not..." His hand slid boldly beneath the loosened trousers, his figners seeking and immediately curling around the hardening length he found inside.

The muscles in Obi-Wan's jaw and neck were working visibly when Anakin's tongue continued to flick over his nipple, his muscles twitching responsively and stiffening when teeth tugged and pulled and manipulated already too-tender skin, his reactions strong after spending most of his life avoiding touch; it seemed every brush against him was causing shocks through his body.

He found himself staring at Anakin, expression etched with something difficult to define,

"The code does not discourage love," Obi-Wan said, voice vaguely chastising, even now - old habits died hard, "It inspires it, Anakin - but a love for all things, spiritual rather than emotional, a complete connection to the world around you through the Force, through the peace it provides."

Of course, Anakin was correct - Obi-Wan did love his former apprentice, but he loved quietly - and his only way to show it had been giving Anakin the training, teaching him, giving him guidelines to live by. That was Obi-Wan's love, and he knew little else.

"You're no monster, that title can scarcely be applied, even if your actions were monstrous - you're misguided. A Jedi strayed from the path; your passion and fury led you astray Anakin." Obi-Wan said, persisting, trying to get through to Anakin, only to discover that the younger man was retreating to the darkness again.

Fingers. A large, warm hand grasped him.

Obi-Wan jerked beneath Anakin, pleasure suddenly clawing across his entire body, followed immediately by the ingrained thoughts of how - wrong - this was. Instinctively, Obi-Wan sought out the Force, seeking to end the contact between them, only to encounter what he had found before, a wall.

Then the pain came, sudden and sharp and all-encompassing and Obi-Wan let out a small gasp of pain, eyes shutting as he braced himself against it - it was worse than the first time, he discovered, and when it died away it left him breathless and dazed.

"According to your own teachings, my love for you, even Qui-Gon's love for you was selfish." He loved to point out holes and flaws in Obi-wan's reasoning, even if his own explanations were a bit lacking. He had never exactly been a great philosopher. Anakin had always been one to ignore negotiating tactics and jump straight into battle mode. It had taken him a long time to learn what little caution he had. His impatience had cost him his arm in the fight against Dooku. It was a lesson well learned. He watched his former master react to his touch, smirking as he noted the play of emotions over Obi-wan's face. Shock. Pleasure. Denial. Just as he'd thought. "You've never been touched like this before? I thought you and Qui-Gon were close...." He taunted, his voice deep and smooth as silk as he began to glide his hand up and down. On his first upward stroke he felt Obi-wan's body tense and flinch, not a pleasurable reaction at all. He felt him reach out to the force through what remained of their fragile bond. It was foolish, but he supposed it was a reflex for Obi-wan to try to use the force to push Anakin away.

"Shhh...Obi-wan." He soothed, feeling a stab of pain in his own heart as he felt Obi-wan spasm in pain from the chip activating. His free hand began to slide through his hair, stroking his scalp tenderly as he waited for the waves of searing pain to pass. He was capable of mercy, love, sympathy...atleast when it came down to Obi-wan. "I know how it feels to have a tiny chip control your life." He said, raw anguish in his voice. He had been a slave, his life had been controlled by others and it didn't sit right with him to have Obi-wan in the same situation. "I didn't want the procedure to be done, but this was the only way. I swear that I will have it removed as soon as I can trust you not to attack or escape. For now, try not to control or access the force."

Obi-Wan was silent for several long moments as the pain made him stiffen and spasm, and when it finally stopped, he fell back against the bed again, eyes closed and sweat on his brow; he could hear Anakin's voice, but it sounded strange and distant to his ears. As coherency returned to him, he made a valiant effort to collect himself once more.

The pain was intense and, it seemed, would only worsen each time - Obi-Wan wisely reminded himself that his options were presently limited, that he would need to pace himself.

He finally opened his eyes again and they were uncharacteristically unfocused, his gaze distant even when he looked directly at Anakin; he had to squint to bring the world back into focus,

"You were meant to be much more than this." Obi-Wan said finally, "Qui-Gon believed so strongly."

He blinked away the fog,

"I will not give up on you, Anakin." he murmured distantly.

Back
Top Bottom