Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A dwarf and a halfing walk into a bar... [Haru||Verikatt] - NSFW

"Hmm, hmmmm, hmmm. No wonder Ransa wants to sleep with you. I didn't know that was possible. I mean you're a giant there and umm we are so small." Bel blushed and looked down. "I supposed I shouldn't say stuff like that but it's hard sometimes to learn of outside worlds when we are stuck here. I can stop talking about it if it upsets you."

Ransa had come back into the room while Bel had been talking. She knew that Argus would have heard her, and also smelled the food, but she wasn't sure if Bel had. She wasn't surprised that Bel was curious. She had been curious also and knew how hard it was on a curious person. Finally Ransa stepped into the room and smiled.

"I'm back. I doubt you have to stop talking about things like that around Argus or me Bel. I was curious also. That's why I learned how to make a cream that helps him fit into me. " Ransa set down the food by Argus and grinned. "I see you have already made yourself at home. Give me a minute and I'll join you. Do you want Bel to join us also?" Ransa looked over at Bel who was blinking. Ransa could see that the idea appealed to her but she would wait for Argus to respond. While she waited, Ransa stripped until she was naked and climbed up onto Argus body. She then reached over him to start to feed him some food.

"Oh I would like that. You could relax too and I can feed both of you. That is, if Argus doesn't mind."

Argus smiled at Bel and was about to answer when Ransa came in. He admired her as she spoke and then interjected when he could. "Oh I am sure that I could fit into her without aid of the cream. Women are amazing creatures after all. But it does ease things, and prevents pain. Enhances pleasure as well. I think Ransa has climaxed until she's blacked out." Argus said in a matter of fact manner.

As Ransa unclothed he felt his desires stirring. She always had that effect on him. Then she clambered into the tub and Argus allowed his hands to roam, just a little, covering her tiny peach bottom with one large calloused hand, her skin delightfully soft. He shook his head. "It would be a delight to have you join us Bel. But only if you want to." he said, and kissed Ransa's cheek.

Bel looked at how easily Argus covered Ransa's butt and what kind of an affect she had on him. When Argus mentioned she could join them, Bel eagerly nodded. "Oh, I'd like that. I've been assigned to you two so it will be good to get to know you better." Soon Bel was climbing up on top of Argus and looking closely between him and Ransa. Slowly she reached out and stroked Argus chest with one hand while slowly inching her way towards Ransa. It was obvious that she was going slow in order for either one of them to change their mind.

"It's ok Bel. You can come over here. But Argus, I don't want you to enter her without the gel. She's too tiny for much. IF she says it is ok, you can get the desired affect with just your fingers. I know you can because you do that to me all the time. Do you want her to stay with you when I go do the dance for the Eldars or do you want her to come with me? If she comes with me she has to remain conscience."

Bel's eyes got wide when Ransa mentioned about she would need to remain conscience. She had thought that Argus was just bragging but now she wasn't too sure. "I could agree to that. I mean I don't really know you two yet. Of course I would afterwards but it will take you a couple of days, at least, to do your research so we can get to know you. Just don't step on me Argus if you get up in the middle of the night. Since I am assigned to you, I am expected to sleep here and that means at the end of your bed."

"No way are you going to sleep there. You can sleep with us. I didn't know they expected that any more but the Eldars are old and traditional." Ransa was tired of talking. Argus was stroking her and she wiggled against his hand as she pulled Bel closer. "You are talking too much. Do you see Argus talking too much?" Ransa leaned over and quickly kissed Argus before he could answer and wiggled her way on his chest.

The exchange between the two beautiful halfling women was watched with amusement by the barrel-chested dwarf, the soft warm body of Ransa soon wigging her way up onto him, and Argus held her soft little bottom, giving it a squeeze. He nodded as he agreed with Ransa. "You may be assigned to us, but you're no slave. You'll sleep on the bed, as is proper. And, I promise, no fucking you unconscious unless you want me to." he quipped, flashing Bel a wink.

Argus would snack on the food that Ransa had brought as they washed, careful not to drop any, and though it took some time, and some clever maneuvering, he was able to scrub himself, and Ransa as well. He let her braid his beard into long pleats, and adorn it as she saw fit. As this was done it seemed that clothing was delivered to the house and left outside the front door. Of course they left Ransa and Bel to find whatever was appropriate, as this was their community and clothing would be easy to find, but for Argus they provided what they felt was proper to wear, and in truth it was a fine set of clothes. Obviously of fine dwarven manufacture, the fur was of a Deepwolf, the leather made of Salamander. Argus, quite impressed, got dressed, not trying to hide his nudity, nor his approval of the attire.

"The evening is shaping up to be quite fine." he said, as he eyed the two. They were both quite fetching, and though his loins stirred the stalwart dwarf quelled his desires and was determined to follow the rules, at least for now.

Ransa laughed at Argus "unless you want" comment. She crawled up him so that she could give him a kiss and then turned and kissed Bel. She was a little surprised when Bel returned her kiss with enthusiasm but it was a good kiss so she just smiled. "You take good care of my man Bel. Don't wear him out. I'll want time with him when I return. Don't be surprised if you get invited to join us. You'll be sleeping with us and that usually leads to fun. I have to go now and dance for the Council. Care to help me dress?" Bel eagerly wiggled her way down Argus' body and moved over to Ransa. She had seen Ransa dance before and the veils were already laid out so it wasn't hard to figure out what Ransa was going to wear.

Ransa chuckled and also wiggled her way down Argus, making sure that she wiggled over his hard cock in the process. Finally she walked to the center of the room and started to change into her dancing outfit. The dance of the seven veils was a traditional dance which she knew the Council would approve of. She, however, was putting her own twist to it. "Please hand me the nipple jewelry Bel. They are the ones with chains attached to each other. Then the belly bells."

"Yes Ransa. Are you going to wear a bra with the jewelry this time? I saw you dance once without it and you were marvelous and sexy. You'll have the Council eating out of your hands."

"Not this time. I will have the clamps on and one breast will be covered up with the sheerest veil. If the dance goes right, by the time I get to the veil right before going nude, my dance should end. "

Ransa put on the clips, with the help of Bel, and her girdle. She did a belly roll and smiled when the tinkle of the chimes were easily heard. Then Rasa pointed to the veils and after much clipping and twirling, Ransa was dressed. Ransa danced over to Argus and twirled. "How do I look Argus? Think I'll charm the Council?"

"I think that you won't have any problems. Just watch out for Battledon. He has grabby hands and has been known to trip people also in order for them to fall into him. When you come back, will you teach me how to do the belly roll?"

Ransa looked over her shoulder at Bel and nodded. "I will show you. Both of us can do it and Argus can be the judge on your progress. But be careful what you ask for. I might snag you up in my veil and hold you ransom for Argus and I to have our way with you."

Bel didn't answer but did giggle and then jumped up on the bed with Argus again. "That might not be a bad thing."

"Well, I most assuredly plan to accompany you." Argus said, now dressed in the clothing provided, and watching as Bel and Ransa flirted a bit, and also got Ransa prepared to go perform. "We should find you something to wear as well." he told Bel, and they looked for something for her, revealing, but not overly so. Argus planned to stay close to them both.

Soon the trio was on their way, each halfling on an arm, and Argus rather proud to be seen out and about with them. Bel lived up to her name, with her little pixie cut, eyes bright as they drew looks from the community, and Ransa, a cloak covering her, and in naught but those veils underneath. Soon they had arrived and were allowed entry into the Grand Hall. Most of the community had shown up, as well as the Elders and the Council. Argus and Bel were seated together, and afforded a good position to watch the festivities.

Wine and spirits were served first, to loosen inhibitions and whet the appetite, before Ransa would be presented to dance before the feast.

Ransa leaned over and whispered to Bel. "Have a lot of food delivered to our room please. I will be starving and I can even eat more than Argus at times."

"Of course I will." Ransa then kissed Argus and Bel, making sure that the audience saw her kiss Bel, before setting off the belly bells as she moved to the center of the room. She slowly looked around the room, meeting the audiences eyes, before she started her dance. The music was good, the liquor was flowing and the pipes were lit. Everybody was primed for her performance.

Like when she first met Argus, Ransa caught his eyes whenever she could. Her large (for a halfling) breasts had just enough jiggled to make the jewels bounce and catch the light. The first veil was dropped almost before the audience knew it because she had bent over giving a brief glimpse of her small pussy. When Ransa stood back up, she had left one veil on the floor. There was a small gasp from somebody on the Council when it was realized. Ransa shimmied her way over to the Council's table and worked her way through them. By the time she reached the Head of the Council, Ransa left another veil with him. She winked at him and wiggled her tiny butt at him and laughed, in good humor, when he blushed and kept her veil.

By the time the fifth veil was left, she had everybody's attention. They could see her breasts were not covered up now and her nipples were only covered by the clips that attached the jewels. She danced her way over to Argus and Bel, her nipple jewelry swinging from side to side.

"OHHhh. She is beautiful!" Bel leaned into Argus and unconsciously put her hand over his crotch. "I want to play with both of you tonight. Can I?"

Argus watched his little dancer as she plied her trade, her body moving in hypnotic rotational patterns, hips swiveling as if on a gyroscope. She gave glimpses of her body, that tiny smooth pussy, her rounded tits, and those shapely legs. Glancing around the room Argus could see that all were enthralled. Which was just what they wanted.

His arm pulled Bel close, and about that time he felt her hand slide down over the bulge between his legs. "Oho! You think you can handle me, little Bel? I am sure Ransa would love to have you join us." he said, specifically including Ransa in his answer. His hand moved to cup Bel's small bottom and with little effort he lifted her to set her on his lap, that bulge she had been rubbing pressed to the back of her thigh as they watched Ransa finish her dance.

This would hopefully be just what they needed to help sway the Elders.

A bell went off and it was a signal for the families to leave the chamber. Ransa gave a bow to those departing, giving the Council a good view of her backside in the process which afterwards she walked back to Argus and Bell. She had to smile when she saw Argus cupping Bells butt. She knew what that felt like and it gave her an anticipatory tingle in her pussy.

After the families and those who didn't want to witness or participate in what was to come left, a second bell sounded. The doors to the chamber closed and guards stationed themselves on either side of it. After that a third bell sounded and that was when the musicians picked the music back up. It was different this time; more primal. The dancing girls came out and did a strip tease and by the end of it they walked up to the council members and sat on their laps. Looking around the room, it was evident that what had started off as a single dance had moved on to a sexual orgy.

In the shadows of the chamber the moans and groans of coupling could be heard. The Council seemed to be participating also as the dancers were positioned to council members wishes. Some were more traditional and just started fucking the females on their laps while others were on the receiving end of blowjobs. Bell, who was used to this and knew what to expect turned and whispered low so that only Argus and Ransa could hear her. "We can leave to our chambers now but if we want longer than 5 minutes we will be locked in here with everybody. If we stay it is an unspoken agreement that anybody who stays gives permission to couple with everybody in the room that asks them I do not believe you would wish this. May be go back to our room?"

"I agree. If that is what is expected I'd rather it be only us. I knew the council was up to something so this was it. If we had stayed I would have lost my voice and choice. Come let us get out of here while everybody is still in a good mood."

Ransa looked up at Argus and got a twinkle in her eyes. "I'm all about the entrance and exits darlings. Feel like carrying both of us out of here Argus? Make those who watch jealous?"

Back
Top Bottom